Windows On The Water Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deanna B. Married on 06/12/2021

Excellent!

Tracy and her team at WOW were super professional and accommodating to my wife and I! We couldn’t believe that all of our wishes and dreams came true and couldn’t be more grateful! As a same sex couple we were
    Treated with the upmost respect! Thank you windows!

Windows On The Water's reply:

Thank you Deanna & Giselle for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure working with the two of you. We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with Windows on the Water at Surfrider Beach Club. We hope to see you again soon!!!
    Ashley R. Married on 11/14/2020

Wedding Postponement

My June 27, 2020 wedding had to be rescheduled due to the COVID situation, and Tracy the event coordinator was accommodating and understanding to our needs. She is a pleasure to work with, and despite our changing our date to November 24, 2020 I’m 100% rest assured that our wedding at Windows on the Water will be fabulous! Thank you Tracy!
  • Amber
    Amber B. Married on 10/11/2020

AMAZING highly recommend this venue

Everything I have ever dreamed about came true right in front of my eyes at this venue. We had the most perfect day all thanks Tracy , Brandon and lady and all the wonderful staff that made our day as perfect as can be!! The location is so perfect and we loved every minute of it!! Our guest are still talking about our wedding and how amazing it was, especially the food. Omg was it good!! Thank you guys so much for our dream wedding! We can’t wait to renew our vows here in the future!

Windows On The Water's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure making sure you had a perfect wedding day! We loved getting to know you and Jimmy, and it's wonderful to hear that you were so happy with everything. You had a beautiful vision for your wedding, and we're grateful we could make it a reality. Thank you for taking the time to share this kind recommendation! We'd be thrilled to host another event for you in the future. -Windows on the Water "
  • Jenna
    Jenna C. Married on 06/26/2020

Great experience!

Tracy did an amazing job helping us work around rescheduling our wedding. She was so helpful and kind whenever we met or spoke. The food and ambiance is amazing! We would highly recommend this venue!

Jenna & Alex,
    Thank you for the 5 star review!! We are elated that you and your family had such a great experience with us. It was our pleasure helping to make your wedding a memory that will last a lifetime.
    Wishing nothing less than a lifetime of love & happiness.
    Elyce Married on 05/02/2020

Wonderful!

I can’t say enough how amazing Windows on the Water is! After many postponements we were finally able to have our wedding and it was everything and more! The staff was amazing and made everything so easy and organized. Planning a wedding is stressful as it is an having to postpone so many times did not help. However, Tracy and the rest of the staff at WOW made the planning process so easy and stress free! Not only was the staff amazing but the food was also very outstanding. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the venue is and how good the food was, especially the pork roll egg & cheese at the end of the night.
  • Eleanor
    Eleanor M. Married on 03/09/2020

Wonderful Wedding at Windows on the Water

We had my daughter's wedding at Windows on the Water on Sept. 15, 2019. Our experience was fabulous in every way. From the ceremony to the cocktail hour and the celebration the details were handled meticulously by Tracy, Brandon and their team. Even the weather was perfect, making the wedding feel as though it was a destination wedding on an island. Our guests truly enjoyed the venue and were very complimentary. Most of all the bride and groom were over the moon, which magically happened to be red that evening!
    Carlie Married on 10/26/2019

Okner wedding 10.26.19

They made my day so simple. Gave me absolutely zero worries about anything going wrong. The food was ABSOLUTELY phenomal and the atmosphere is beautiful. Tracey, Brandon and lady were magnificent and make me feel so beautiful and always made sure I had what I needed when I needed it. I wish I could get married there every single week of my life and I hope all of my friends and family get married there too!!
  • Christina
    Christina M. Married on 10/13/2019

My wedding was absolutely perfect!!

Our wedding was the most perfect day because of the hard work of our vendors and the flexibility of Tracy and Brandon. They were so accommodating to all of our crazy requests and menu changes. Truly gave us a completely customized wedding and the wedding I started dreaming about as a little girl. When I walked into the venue, my husband and I knew it was perfect. The view alone is worth every penny!! But no one does a wedding like Tracy and Brandon. I can't say enough good things about them - they are phenomenal people to work with. Thank you for everything and making sure our wedding was the most perfect & beautiful day!!!!

Windows On The Water's reply:

Hey Christina! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and your family for the past year. So glad that we were a part of your special day. ~ Brandon
  • Abbey
    Abbey C. Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful beach wedding experience

Windows on the Water is the perfect venue for couples looking for a beachy vibe wedding! The decor and atmosphere are so elegant and natural. The staff provided excellent service to my husband and I and all of our wedding guests! Everyone had an exceptional time and enjoyed the delicious food. This venue is just so beautiful I cannot say enough about it meeting all of my expectations!
    Marie M. Married on 10/06/2019

Absolutely amazing wedding

Tracy and Brandon did such an awesome job on my daughter's wedding...and so seamless! the food was beyond our expectations and the service as well. Don't think twice about having a wedding here....it is the premier venue right on the ocean on the Jersey shore!
    Emily G. Married on 09/29/2019

Perfect from start to finish!

From day one, my husband and I left Tracy’s office with the confidence our wedding was in excellent hands. Leading up to the big day, Tracy kept us on-point and organized with all the MANY details, many of which we didn’t even consider. The rehearsal went off without a hitch and everyone in the wedding party was well-prepped with their their “marching orders”. My officiant commented about how Tracy and her staff were much more organized and thorough in their processional instruction than other venues she’s worked with. Finally, the day! It was simply perfect! My husband and I had “zero” stress as we never had to worry about any detail, large or small, being passed over. It was almost like they were reading our minds. Our guests all had a blast and commented about how beautiful the day had turned out. And the food was AMAZING, agreed all around! I can’t thank Tracy and her staff enough for one the most special days of my life. Highly recommend!
    Kate Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect, flawless, and unforgettable

As a Jersey Shore native, with a number of out of town guests,I knew that I wanted to highlight the stunning Jersey Shore on my wedding day. Windows on the Water offers the premier beachfront wedding experience. No other venue has a true unobstructed view of the Atlantic Ocean and is located on the sand with swaying palm trees. The best part? It doesn’t matter if you have perfect 10 sunshine, or rain, because the venue is surrounded by windows overlooking water views from every vantage point. It was the first place we brought my parents, and my Mom said we did not need to look any further. Not to mention, I actually picked the venue on a nasty, rainy day and was mesmerized by the view of the rough surf. From our first meeting with Tracy, we were sold. I knew she was both professional and experienced. Tracy was easy to reach and always answered my questions, almost immediately. Brandon and Lady were equally helpful and personable. From start to finish, I felt like I was truly in good hands. As for the wedding day, we had a perfect day, and the open air cocktail hour was unforgettable. My guests also cannot stop talking about the balcony included off the reception room. Many took a break in the fresh air from dancing, and sat by the warm fire pits. Just amazing! I will be honest, not being able to experience a food tasting beforehand made us nervous, but I can tell you that the food is nothing to worry about. Our guests have been raving about the selection provided at the cocktail hour and have said the skirt steak and jambalaya were especially delicious. The main course was equally tasty. As the bride I was able to get a selection of all of the main courses, and each of them was prepared perfectly. Probably the best wedding food that I have tasted. The ballroom itself was our style: neutral, clean, well-lit and elegant, and did not feel like a stuffy reception hall. The staff was friendly and the service was top notch. Several guests have reached out and said this is the best wedding they have ever been to. I have to say that it was a perfect, flawless, and unforgettable experience at Windows on the Water from start to finish. Thank you for making our wedding day the best it could be!
    Ross A. Married on 09/27/2019

Windows on the Water

Everything went absolutely perfect! Once everything was set in stone we didnt uave to worry about a thing on our big day. Everything was on time and our guests cant stop raving about how beautiful the venue was, the amazing food, and drinks. Tracy, Lady, and Brandon are amazing.

Windows On The Water's reply:

"It was an absolute pleasure making sure you had a picture perfect wedding day, Kim & Ross! We loved getting to know you, and we couldn't be happier that we met you and your guests expectations.
    We're grateful we could make your wedding dreams a reality. Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful recommendation! It is truly appreciated. -Windows on the Water "
  • Tania
    Tania C. Married on 09/22/2019

Could not have been happier. Absolute perfection in every aspect!

My husband and I were originally planning a destination wedding when we were reccomended Windows on the Water by a close friend of ours. One trip to the venue and upon meeting Tracey we were sold. It was the first venue we visited and we can honestly there wasn't any need to look further. From start to finish our dream wedding became a reality. Tracey was excellent to work with and I cannot stress enough how amazing Brandon and Lady were through the entire night of our wedding. Anything we needed, they were right on top of absolutely everything. My guests have still not stopped talking about our wedding. From the gorgeous venue to the friendly staff, to the service, to the food etc.
    Hands down we have no regrets about not looking anywhere else and if we could relive the night all over again, in a heartbeat we would. If youre looking for an upscale beach themed wedding that along with comes class and elegance look no further. We couldn't be happier and highly reccomend Windows on the Water!!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 09/20/2019

Nothing short of amazing!!!

We got married here last weekend and it exceeded all of our expectations. Everyone that we worked with along the entire process was nothing short of amazing. Tracy was always there to provide us with answers to any questions that we had over the last year. On the day of the wedding, Brandon and Lady were fantastic! They were there to ensure that we were happy and having fun as long as making sure the day was running smoothly. Lady is my FAVORITE! She is so sweet and she also keeps the bridal party in check during the chaotic times of the day. Overall, our experience was fabulous. Our wedding has been the talk of everyone who attended saying that is was the best wedding that they have ever been to! I'm already encouraging my engaged friends to check out Windows so we can go back!! We would absolutely recommend Windows to any couple looking for their dream wedding!
    Jessica Married on 08/24/2019

Fabulous beyond words!

Windows on the Water is a gorgeous venue providing spectacular beach and ocean views with an elegant ballroom. Tracy, Brandon, and Lady were a fabulous team from the beginning. Tracy is easy to work with, professional, and caring. She truly makes you feel like your wedding/event is the only one she is working on. The day of our wedding, Tracy, Brandon, and Lady lead a flawless event and truly did everything we needed to keep us and our guests happy. They ensured the night was everything we hoped it would be. We can honestly say, that they did that and more. They brought our entire vision to life. Everything we saw in our minds, they made come true and even better than we had imagined. Then there is the food aspect. EVERYTHING was delicious. We are still receiving comments from our guests about how incredible all of the food - from cocktail hour to desserts. We highly recommend Tracy, her team, and Windows on the Water for your next event/wedding!

Windows On The Water's reply:

"It was an absolute pleasure making sure you had a perfect wedding day, Jessica! We loved getting to know you and your husband, and it's wonderful to hear that you were so happy with everything. You had a beautiful vision for your wedding, and we're grateful we could make it a reality. Thank you for taking the time to share this kind recommendation! We'd be thrilled to host another event for you in the future. -Windows on the Water "
    Keegan Married on 08/17/2019

Such a special venue with amazing employees!

They were absolutely amazing!!!!
    Tim M. Married on 08/03/2019

Perfect wedding venue

Getting married at Windows on the Water is one of the best decisions Meghan and I have ever made. The service was on par with the venue. Everything was absolutely perfect. Getting married on a beautiful beach in front of our family and friends was truly a dream come true. However, this is not a traditional beach wedding destination because the dining hall provides the atmosphere and amenities of a high-end venue. The staff was experienced, knowledgeable and helpful. Tracy made sure we had everything we desired and made planning the wedding easier and more enjoyable then we expected. Her list of preferred vendors saved us a lot of time and effort, and we were able to happily find our photographer and florist from the suggestions. Brandon, the Maitre’d, was extremely personable while making sure our bridal party knew exactly where to be and what to do. Lady, the bridal attendant, was the life of the party while bending over backwards to get us anything we needed. The cocktail hour was surrounded with a delicious and plentiful food spread including finger foods, carving stations, seafood and pasta. Meghan and I spent half of the cocktail hour in the intimate bridal suite where we had a taste of everything that was being served downstairs brought up to us ensuring that we had some time to catch our breath and eat something. While in the bridal suite Tracy and Lady worked tirelessly for about 20 minute fixing Meghan’s bustle; another example of the staff going over and above. The entree selections were impressive and they all were delicious. My uncle told me numerous times it was the best steak he had ever eaten and his daughter raved about her vegan option as well. For dessert the waffle ice cream sundae bar was a huge hit. Before and after entrees our guests had a great time hanging out on the gigantic second story deck while enjoying the weather and beautiful views of the ocean. The dining hall had excellent acoustics and plenty of room for dancing. I hope I covered everything but if I didn’t please allow me to leave you with one word to describe this venue from the scenery to the food to the staff/service: PERFECT!!
    With gratitude,
    Timothy & Meghan
    B And Married on 07/27/2019

Best day, great staff to help things run smoothly

Lady and Brandon were the greatest help the day of the wedding!
    Jade H. Married on 06/27/2019

Windows on the Water

Wow! I cannot say enough about Windows on the Water-personable staff that is there to answer all questions- I emailed Tracy so many times and always received a timely, helpful answer. I cannot say enough about her!! She was there for us from the very beginning. Brandon and Lady, who helped out the day of the wedding, made sure everything went smoothly and were amazing! There was a mixup with my Etsy order and when I was dropping things off the day before, Brandon and Tracy helped me out with that as well, when it didn’t even have to do with them! Love love love! Andddd the beautiful beach and venue itself- I cannot say enough- people thought we got married on an island when they saw pictures! The food was delicious as well!

Windows On The Water's reply:

Jade & Roger, We cannot thank you enough for the wonderful review and for being such a fabulous couple. Working with you was such a pleasure. I'm going to miss the emails and phone calls. I may have separation anxiety. Hope Hawaii was a blast!!!!!
  • Thomas
    Thomas Married on 06/22/2019

Breathtaking views with an amazing staff!

We recently got married at Windows on the water in Sea Bright. The moment I stepped into the building I knew I was going to fall in love. The place is absolutely stunning. Tracy is an amazing person who always made me feel very comfortable and at ease. She helped me through the planning and was always an email or call away with any questions that I had. The service at the wedding was impeccable. Lady and Brandon were on point and aways a step ahead. The food, the waiting staff, the bartenders were all very professional and accommodating to any changes. I would recommend having any party there as they do not disappoint! Thank you again guys you made my dreams come true!
  • Staci
    Staci P. Married on 06/08/2019

Best day of our lives

Our daughter wanted to get married on the beach, not as easy to find as we thought. Nevertheless we looked at a bunch of places. When we walked into Windows we all cried! Perfect for our daughter!! Tracy was so easy to work with! Extremely accommodating, always got back to me immediately if she didn’t answer the phone right away. I was a drop nervous about not tasting the food before hand but EVERYONE said haw fantastic the food was! The cocktail hour was fantastic, and the the dinner was even better. Dessert was incredible, we did the boardwalk package, so much better than I had imagined. The day was very literally the absolute best day of our lives!!! It was PERFECT!!! Brandon, Lady and Tracy made the day go so smoothly, we didn’t have to think of anything that day, just enjoy and dance all night long! You will not be disappointed. I can’t even imagine what someone would say that wasn’t amazing about windows on the water. 💖💖💖💖👰🏼🤵🏼
    Staci K. Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect day!

If your checking out windows on the water you see how gorgeous it is!!!! It is truly the most beautiful place to get married . EVERYONE told us how fantastic the food was, the cocktail hour was amazing and sooo much food, then the dinner was delicious and the dessert was so much better than I was expecting!!!! We did the boardwalk dessert package, wow! I was blown away!! Tracy was so easy during the whole process and extremely helpful, always got back to me within the day I called , and that was only if she didn’t answer right when I called, which was most of the time. Brandon, Lady and Tracy made the day go smoothly and I didn’t have to think about a thing the day of the wedding. If you’re looking to get married on the beach I can’t imagine doing it anywhere else!!!

Staci,
    Thank you so much for the lovely review. I'm going to miss our phone calls! LOL. I really enjoyed working with you and Daphney. I am so thrilled that you and your guests had such a great experience at Windows on the Water. If you are in the area be sure to stop in and say Hi.
    Daphney P. Married on 06/08/2019

Indescribable. Amazing

I couldn’t have asked for a better venue to have my wedding at. The people who work there are absolutely amazing, as well. So helpful and truly caring about your wants and needs. I wish I could do it again every single year!

Daphney,
    Thank you so much for the fabulous review. It certainly was our pleasure to ensure you had a lovely experience. We are so glad to hear you, your family and friends enjoyed the evening and made some wonderful memories. You and your families were so much fun to work with. Hope to see you soon!!!