Windows on the Lake Reviews

68 | Ronkonkoma, NY

68 Reviews for Windows on the Lake

68 Windows on the Lake Reviews

Ashley · Getting married on 08/16/2019

As soon as we arrived to Windows on the Lake we were greeted with smiles and amazing people like Michael and the valet guy Bobby! Walking into this beautiful venue we felt very comfortable and welcome. This venue caught our eyes the second we saw the gorgeous lake through the windows and where the ceremony is by the lake. We can’t wait to have our pictures taken here for our wedding 08/16/19!!! Thank you for this amazing experience!

Love,
    Jose Vazquez & Ashley Wofse

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2018

Me and my fiance are very excited to have our wedding here! We booked our appointment with Frank who was super sweet and helpful on the phone. We then met with Michael who is fantastic! Very sweet, very helpful, to the point, and hilarious I might add! He made us feel so welcome.

We ended up having our appointment on a cloudy day, yet, we were still blown away at the scenery and how beautiful the venue is. The ceremony takes place right next to a beautiful lake with an amazing view. We can't imagine how beautiful the lake view must look during a beautiful sunset! (Fingers crossed that we have a beautiful day on our wedding day no 10/12/18 :) ). The venue itself is so tranquil and pretty and we went during the day. We're excited to see how it'll look with the decorations and pretty lights!

Thank you to the staff that helped us during this journey so far, we can't wait to continue working with everyone up until the big day :D!!!

• ArwenToHisAragorn

Taylor · Married on 10/05/2018

I genuinely don't have enough good things to say about my experience with our wedding at Windows. They were the first and only venue we looked at, because we knew immediately that we wanted our wedding there after seeing the gazebo and the view of the lake. We just had our wedding this past Friday, and people are still raving about the food, the view, the service, and everything they had to offer. Our chocolate fountain was a huge hit, the cocktail hour food was incredible, my bridal attendant Chelsea was absolutely AMAZING and never let me go a minute without water, a drink in my hand, food, she was on top of it all- she even bustled my dress for me!
    Michael was a dream to deal with, Danielle was always super thorough with paperwork and got me anything and everything I needed ASAP. I wish I could do it all over again, it was the most magical night of our lives! I wouldn't change a thing!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/02/2018

We are beyond excited for our wedding here. This was only our second venue we looked at and we knew it was the one. Michael was so supportive and helpful, not to mention hysterical! He made us feel so comfortable and answered all our questions. You know he truly cares about you and we cannot wait for 9-2-18! Thank you!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Windows on the Lake's reply:

Thank you so much!! You guys are the best!! We really appreciate your "Amazing" feedback...We can't wait to take this journey with you!! Thanks again!! Sincerely, Michael and our family here at Windows on the Lake
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 08/26/2018

My family and I had the BEST experience planning our wedding and it’s because of the entire staff at Windows on the Lake! From booking our date with Uncle Frank, to booking our vendors and extras through Michael , and everything in between with the beautiful office manager Danielle, we definitely felt like family! On the day of the wedding the entire staff were so attentive and professional. Our guests loved the beautiful views on the water and enjoyed all of the food Windows had to offer! I highly recommend this venue if you want to be put as a priority, as you should be!

Windows on the Lake 1
    Windows on the Lake 2
    Windows on the Lake 3
    Windows on the Lake 4
    Windows on the Lake 5
    Windows on the Lake 6

Cynthia · Married on 08/26/2018

I was vey happy with this venue as the mother of the bride. The staff made it a seamless experience. Food and bar was superve. Would recommend this venue for future events!

Windows on the Lake 7
    Windows on the Lake 8
    Windows on the Lake 9
    Windows on the Lake 10

Maribel · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the response and customer service not to mentioned the food..It was amazing to know that there was a group of amazing individuals who help us through our wedding. We decided to use the vendors provided by Windows on the lake. Mike the videographer, the photographer, The DJ and the MC were amazing..We all loved them..My guest were amaze of how beautiful the wedding came out...Thank you everyone at Windows.

Windows on the Lake 11
    Windows on the Lake 17
    Windows on the Lake 18
    Windows on the Lake 19

Michael · Married on 07/20/2018

What a fabulous experience! Michael was very accommodating and flexible. A pleasure to talk to, very professional, and made us feel right at home.

Sent on 02/04/2017

Thank you so much!!

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2018

We recently got married here and oh my goodness... these people treated us like family and went ABOVE and BEYOND! I had a very unique situation in which we decided to plan a wedding in about three months, and Windows was so helpful throughout the whole experience. The people that work here are genuine and really care about you. When we hit any sort of bump in the road, Windows was right there to help us sort it out. The customer service was top notch with a very open attitude and were willing to accommodate any requests we had. All of our guests keep saying how it was such a great wedding, thanks to WOTL. Also the penne a la vodka is insanely good. You get an incredible amount of food and drinks are well made, your guests will be full and happy if you decide to have your wedding here!

alyssa · Married on 04/14/2018

Definitely book an appointment for a tour. Michael was so very accommodating and personable, and definitely worked with us to get help us get the best value. He took the time out of a very busy Sunday to meet with us a second time, an hour before a wedding and with plates of penne alla vodka, which is really what sold us. We're so excited to have our wedding here, especially for the delicious food, and to be able to work with Michael and the rest of the wonderful people of the venue.

Sent on 01/31/2017

Rachelle · Married on 04/08/2018

Every venue should welcome people the way Michael and his family greet everyone- by first name basis, with water, a dish of warm, delicious penne a la vodka and garlic bread! After we toured the 1 floor facility (very important if you had seniors in your party that have trouble walking stairs), we went through the menu options and numbers. He provided very reasonable quotes for different dates, since we were more flexible. You can tell he really loved his job and that he really wanted to take care of us. I appreciated all the little extras (lechon, cotton candy machine, and more) and assurance was one of the reasons why WOTL was one of our top choices. The view of the lake was gorgeous + the beautiful main hall + best thing is that he shared that the carpet will be taken out and replaced with new all wooden floors + Michael's hospitality was a great combination and we placed our $1k deposit that day! We ultimately decided on another venue this weekend when I realized how important it was for me to have a more open-space concept/look. Thank you Michael for your time and generous offers!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Sara · Married on 03/30/2018

The minute we walked in we were greated kindly by Michael. His love for what he does showed as he took the time to get to know us before he began to share the beautiful venue. We sat down to look at pictures and discuss the menu options. Next we were pleasantly surprised with a taste of food that the venue can provide. Needless to say it was delicious and it gave us some insight of what to expect for the wedding. Michael continued to impress us with his hospitality and the banquet hall itself. We toured both venues and we were astonished with both views. We decided on their Beach Estate because it will fit our smaller sized wedding. We fell in love with the place!!! Both managers Michael and Frank made us feel like we are family the moment we stepped in. We are so excited to have our wedding at The Beach Estate on Lake Ronkonkoma! Thank you to everyone at Windows on the Lake for making the tour and wedding process stress free and exciting!
    Sara & Scott

Sent on 10/29/2016

Windows on the Lake's reply:

Sara and Scott, This is just so beautiful... It was an ABSOLUTE honor and privilege to spend time beginning the wedding planning journey with you guys today. We are going to have a great time together. Thank you so very much for this review as this means more to us than anything. We pride ourselves in executing a great customer experience. Can't wait to see you soon....Michael :)

Mercedes · Married on 02/18/2018

I just had my wedding at WOTL last week and am still speechless at the superb level of service we experienced. From the initial meeting through to the actual wedding day, Michael, Danielle, Anthony, Frank and Maria were an amazing team to work with. The way each one of them went out of their way to provide us with the perfect wedding day brings tears to my eyes. I cannot thank them enough for helping us make our dream wedding come true. There was no problems too big or small. My bridal attendant Sabrina was AMAZING! She was right by my side all night, making sure our day was everything we dreamed of. This venue is very detail oriented and really take great care to give you their very best level of service. Thank you Windows on the Lake staff. We will never forget how you all went above and beyond to make our day perfect!!!

Windows on the Lake 20
    Windows on the Lake 21

Kathleen · Married on 10/12/2017

From the moment we walked in the staff has always welcomed us. Frank and Janet have been most generous and kind to both me and my fiance. They have been patient and helpful during this process. It has been a pleasure working with them thus far and we are excited to have our wedding at windows on the lake!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Windows on the Lake's reply:

Kathleen...Thank you so much for this beautiful review!! This is what we love to hear from our couples....It is our pleasure to take this amazing journey with you both to your fabulous wedding day next year and please know that your review means the world to us! Sincerely, Frank and Janet

Marisa · Married on 09/29/2017

So, my fiancé and I went here to get a tour of the venue before we booked our wedding. Michael and frank are too of the friendliest, most generous caterers you could ask for!! Not only did we get a tour of the entire ground but they gave us a delicious dinner, they went over pricing, they offered us a date, and they dropped the pricing on nearly everything! We were definitely impressed with how family oriented and courteous they were. Thank you michael And frank!
    -Marisa and chris herrmann

Sent on 10/23/2016

Windows on the Lake's reply:

Thank you so very much for this amazing review. THIS is what we strive for every day!! We take this completely to heart when we see our guests having a Great experience. We are so excited to take this memorable journey with the both of you! Sincerely, Michael

Lauren · Married on 07/15/2017

We just booked our wedding reception at Windows on the Lake and we are so excited for our special day! Frank has been wonderful every step of the way and we can already tell that he will go that extra mile to ensure that our day is nothing less than perfect. He is extremely professional and very quick to respond to us with any questions we may have. The venue is beautiful even in the winter, so we can't wait to see it in the summer. We're getting married this July 2017 and I have confidence that we'll be back to write a glowing review.

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2016

With the exception of not being happy with Danielle and her methods of billing everything going was amazing. Jonathan and Sabrina were incredible as was Frank who handle things for us.

Kristina · Married on 10/02/2016

We got married at Windows on the Lake 2 weeks ago. I was nervous about the weather but was constantly reassured by the staff that it would work out. Frank was a pleasure to work with and was always available to answer our questions. Sabrina and Jonathan were wonderful the day of. They were constantly making sure we were happy and made everything perfect throughout our entire wedding. Sabrina also helped me clean the bottom of my gown when it got dirty during picture taking. The ceremony was lovely! Frank wrote such a beautiful ceremony for us. The only downfall was the microphone broke so the people sitting on the back couldn't hear everything. Our cocktail hour was superb! The reception was fabulous and we had the absolute best time! It was spectacular and we never had to worry about anything, it was all taken care of. The food was great and the staff was excellent!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Windows on the Lake's reply:

Thank you so very much for this amazing review. THIS is what we strive for every day!! We take this completely to heart when we see our guests having a Great experience. We are so excited to have taken this memorable journey with the both of you! Sincerely, Michael

Grace · Married on 09/01/2016

You really get the bang for your buck at Windows on the Lake. They have an outdoor patio for cocktail hour which is great. On the day of my wedding it started to rain a little before we got there so we weren't able to use the patio. What made me feel so at ease with WOTL is that I knew if it rained, I still have a fabulous room inside that is for cocktail hour. Your guests still overlook the water and it's beautiful. So you have that reassurance if it rains. Right before I got married they actually added some new touches - new chairs in the ballroom, flowers in the main entryway, flowers in other places; it looks really elegant. The main ballroom is spectacular. My SO and I loved the room. the high ceiling over the dance floor makes the room appear bigger and it's painted so beautifully. The chandeliers are so pretty.
    The guests commented to my mom how the food was so good. Their penne ala vodka is so delicious! I am gluten free and they were more than accommodating with that. Almost everything at cocktail hour they were able to make gluten free and most of the main dishes they were able to make gluten free. Notice my statement before how the guests all commented the food was so good - they had no idea and couldn't even tell it was mostly gluten free. Job well done on that. As far as my cake, my husband and I don't really like cake so I was a little nontraditional and asked for individual berry parfaits which would be gluten free as well. They hadn't done berry parfaits before so that was new but their baker is gluten free so she was able to understand what I wanted and make it taste good - the berries tasted so fresh. She also made me a little gluten free cake so I could do the traditional cake cutting ceremony - a gluten free cake with cannoli filling tasted amazing.
    They also couldn't do enough for me the day of the wedding! As far as the bridal attendant - she was so accommodating, so nice and catered to our needs.

Sent on 09/26/2016

• Kara

Kara · Married on 07/24/2016

Very attentive staff, great food, beautiful lakeside ceremony.....made my wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Michelle · Married on 03/26/2016

Windows staff was very accommodating and made my wedding day so very special with special attention to detail, I highly recommend them.

• F

Faryn · Married on 10/11/2015

Amazing venue and amazing people. They worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted. They even corrected the mistakes of other vendors to ensure we were happy and relaxed. Everyone who was at the wedding raved about how beautiful and fun the wedding was and it was all thanks to Windows on the Lake. I would highly recommend this venue if you was a unique, affordable, and gorgeous venue.

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

Me and my husband just got married here on 9/12/15 and everything from start to finish was great! We booked our wedding with Frank and he was awesome, treated us like family! I am a stressed person to begin with but every time we met with Frank and Anthony and everyone at Windows they always helped calm my nerves. The big day finally came and everything completely came together and even though it rained the wedding was absolutely perfect! Frank was also our officiant and he performed a great ceremony! Our maitre'd Frankie was awesome and our Bridal attendant Sabrina was amazingggg!!!!!! Our guests cannot stop talking about what a great time they had and about how great the food was and how much food there was! The alcoholic drinks were great, all our guests were so happy that the drinks were NOT watered down at all! The lighting for the reception was great as well! Everything was awesome, we are so glad we had our wedding at windows and we hope to attend a wedding here one day as well, as we def plan to go back! Great venue, great view of the lake, great food and GREAT STAFF!
    Thank you Windows on the Lake for giving me and my husband an amazing wedding we will never forget!

So far the service has been wonderful. Our wedding is in 3 months and I know they will be great.