63 Reviews for Windows on the Lake

Chair Covers (1)
Photobooth (1)
Shuttle (1)
63 Windows on the Lake Reviews

As soon as we arrived to Windows on the Lake we were greeted with smiles and amazing people like Michael and the valet guy Bobby! Walking into this beautiful venue we felt very comfortable and welcome. This venue caught our eyes the second we saw the gorgeous lake through the windows and where the ceremony is by the lake. We can’t wait to have our pictures taken here for our wedding 08/16/19!!! Thank you for this amazing experience!

Love,
Jose Vazquez & Ashley Wofse

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Me and my fiance are very excited to have our wedding here! We booked our appointment with Frank who was super sweet and helpful on the phone. We then met with Michael who is fantastic! Very sweet, very helpful, to the point, and hilarious I might add! He made us feel so welcome.

We ended up having our appointment on a cloudy day, yet, we were still blown away at the scenery and how beautiful the venue is. The ceremony takes place right next to a beautiful lake with an amazing view. We can't imagine how beautiful the lake view must look during a beautiful sunset! (Fingers crossed that we have a beautiful day on our wedding day no 10/12/18 :) ). The venue itself is so tranquil and pretty and we went during the day. We're excited to see how it'll look with the decorations and pretty lights!

Thank you to the staff that helped us during this journey so far, we can't wait to continue working with everyone up until the big day :D!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

We are beyond excited for our wedding here. This was only our second venue we looked at and we knew it was the one. Michael was so supportive and helpful, not to mention hysterical! He made us feel so comfortable and answered all our questions. You know he truly cares about you and we cannot wait for 9-2-18! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Definitely book an appointment for a tour. Michael was so very accommodating and personable, and definitely worked with us to get help us get the best value. He took the time out of a very busy Sunday to meet with us a second time, an hour before a wedding and with plates of penne alla vodka, which is really what sold us. We're so excited to have our wedding here, especially for the delicious food, and to be able to work with Michael and the rest of the wonderful people of the venue.

Profile Picture alyssa, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

What a fabulous experience! Michael was very accommodating and flexible. A pleasure to talk to, very professional, and made us feel right at home.

Profile Picture Michael , 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We recently got married here and oh my goodness... these people treated us like family and went ABOVE and BEYOND! I had a very unique situation in which we decided to plan a wedding in about three months, and Windows was so helpful throughout the whole experience. The people that work here are genuine and really care about you. When we hit any sort of bump in the road, Windows was right there to help us sort it out. The customer service was top notch with a very open attitude and were willing to accommodate any requests we had. All of our guests keep saying how it was such a great wedding, thanks to WOTL. Also the penne a la vodka is insanely good. You get an incredible amount of food and drinks are well made, your guests will be full and happy if you decide to have your wedding here!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Every venue should welcome people the way Michael and his family greet everyone- by first name basis, with water, a dish of warm, delicious penne a la vodka and garlic bread! After we toured the 1 floor facility (very important if you had seniors in your party that have trouble walking stairs), we went through the menu options and numbers. He provided very reasonable quotes for different dates, since we were more flexible. You can tell he really loved his job and that he really wanted to take care of us. I appreciated all the little extras (lechon, cotton candy machine, and more) and assurance was one of the reasons why WOTL was one of our top choices. The view of the lake was gorgeous + the beautiful main hall + best thing is that he shared that the carpet will be taken out and replaced with new all wooden floors + Michael's hospitality was a great combination and we placed our $1k deposit that day! We ultimately decided on another venue this weekend when I realized how important it was for me to have a more open-space concept/look. Thank you Michael for your time and generous offers!

Profile Picture User7637259, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The minute we walked in we were greated kindly by Michael. His love for what he does showed as he took the time to get to know us before he began to share the beautiful venue. We sat down to look at pictures and discuss the menu options. Next we were pleasantly surprised with a taste of food that the venue can provide. Needless to say it was delicious and it gave us some insight of what to expect for the wedding. Michael continued to impress us with his hospitality and the banquet hall itself. We toured both venues and we were astonished with both views. We decided on their Beach Estate because it will fit our smaller sized wedding. We fell in love with the place!!! Both managers Michael and Frank made us feel like we are family the moment we stepped in. We are so excited to have our wedding at The Beach Estate on Lake Ronkonkoma! Thank you to everyone at Windows on the Lake for making the tour and wedding process stress free and exciting!
Sara & Scott

Profile Picture Sara, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding at WOTL last week and am still speechless at the superb level of service we experienced. From the initial meeting through to the actual wedding day, Michael, Danielle, Anthony, Frank and Maria were an amazing team to work with. The way each one of them went out of their way to provide us with the perfect wedding day brings tears to my eyes. I cannot thank them enough for helping us make our dream wedding come true. There was no problems too big or small. My bridal attendant Sabrina was AMAZING! She was right by my side all night, making sure our day was everything we dreamed of. This venue is very detail oriented and really take great care to give you their very best level of service. Thank you Windows on the Lake staff. We will never forget how you all went above and beyond to make our day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Mercedes, 2/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Rentals

From the moment we walked in the staff has always welcomed us. Frank and Janet have been most generous and kind to both me and my fiance. They have been patient and helpful during this process. It has been a pleasure working with them thus far and we are excited to have our wedding at windows on the lake!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

So, my fiancé and I went here to get a tour of the venue before we booked our wedding. Michael and frank are too of the friendliest, most generous caterers you could ask for!! Not only did we get a tour of the entire ground but they gave us a delicious dinner, they went over pricing, they offered us a date, and they dropped the pricing on nearly everything! We were definitely impressed with how family oriented and courteous they were. Thank you michael And frank!
-Marisa and chris herrmann

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just booked our wedding reception at Windows on the Lake and we are so excited for our special day! Frank has been wonderful every step of the way and we can already tell that he will go that extra mile to ensure that our day is nothing less than perfect. He is extremely professional and very quick to respond to us with any questions we may have. The venue is beautiful even in the winter, so we can't wait to see it in the summer. We're getting married this July 2017 and I have confidence that we'll be back to write a glowing review.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

With the exception of not being happy with Danielle and her methods of billing everything going was amazing. Jonathan and Sabrina were incredible as was Frank who handle things for us.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We got married at Windows on the Lake 2 weeks ago. I was nervous about the weather but was constantly reassured by the staff that it would work out. Frank was a pleasure to work with and was always available to answer our questions. Sabrina and Jonathan were wonderful the day of. They were constantly making sure we were happy and made everything perfect throughout our entire wedding. Sabrina also helped me clean the bottom of my gown when it got dirty during picture taking. The ceremony was lovely! Frank wrote such a beautiful ceremony for us. The only downfall was the microphone broke so the people sitting on the back couldn't hear everything. Our cocktail hour was superb! The reception was fabulous and we had the absolute best time! It was spectacular and we never had to worry about anything, it was all taken care of. The food was great and the staff was excellent!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

You really get the bang for your buck at Windows on the Lake. They have an outdoor patio for cocktail hour which is great. On the day of my wedding it started to rain a little before we got there so we weren't able to use the patio. What made me feel so at ease with WOTL is that I knew if it rained, I still have a fabulous room inside that is for cocktail hour. Your guests still overlook the water and it's beautiful. So you have that reassurance if it rains. Right before I got married they actually added some new touches - new chairs in the ballroom, flowers in the main entryway, flowers in other places; it looks really elegant. The main ballroom is spectacular. My SO and I loved the room. the high ceiling over the dance floor makes the room appear bigger and it's painted so beautifully. The chandeliers are so pretty.
The guests commented to my mom how the food was so good. Their penne ala vodka is so delicious! I am gluten free and they were more than accommodating with that. Almost everything at cocktail hour they were able to make gluten free and most of the main dishes they were able to make gluten free. Notice my statement before how the guests all commented the food was so good - they had no idea and couldn't even tell it was mostly gluten free. Job well done on that. As far as my cake, my husband and I don't really like cake so I was a little nontraditional and asked for individual berry parfaits which would be gluten free as well. They hadn't done berry parfaits before so that was new but their baker is gluten free so she was able to understand what I wanted and make it taste good - the berries tasted so fresh. She also made me a little gluten free cake so I could do the traditional cake cutting ceremony - a gluten free cake with cannoli filling tasted amazing.
They also couldn't do enough for me the day of the wedding! As far as the bridal attendant - she was so accommodating, so nice and catered to our needs.

Profile Picture Grace, 9/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Lighting/Sound

Very attentive staff, great food, beautiful lakeside ceremony.....made my wedding day perfect!!

Profile Picture Kara, 7/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Windows staff was very accommodating and made my wedding day so very special with special attention to detail, I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing venue and amazing people. They worked so hard to make sure everything was perfect and exactly what we wanted. They even corrected the mistakes of other vendors to ensure we were happy and relaxed. Everyone who was at the wedding raved about how beautiful and fun the wedding was and it was all thanks to Windows on the Lake. I would highly recommend this venue if you was a unique, affordable, and gorgeous venue.

Profile Picture Faryn, 10/11/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Me and my husband just got married here on 9/12/15 and everything from start to finish was great! We booked our wedding with Frank and he was awesome, treated us like family! I am a stressed person to begin with but every time we met with Frank and Anthony and everyone at Windows they always helped calm my nerves. The big day finally came and everything completely came together and even though it rained the wedding was absolutely perfect! Frank was also our officiant and he performed a great ceremony! Our maitre'd Frankie was awesome and our Bridal attendant Sabrina was amazingggg!!!!!! Our guests cannot stop talking about what a great time they had and about how great the food was and how much food there was! The alcoholic drinks were great, all our guests were so happy that the drinks were NOT watered down at all! The lighting for the reception was great as well! Everything was awesome, we are so glad we had our wedding at windows and we hope to attend a wedding here one day as well, as we def plan to go back! Great venue, great view of the lake, great food and GREAT STAFF!
Thank you Windows on the Lake for giving me and my husband an amazing wedding we will never forget!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Cake, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Linens

So far the service has been wonderful. Our wedding is in 3 months and I know they will be great.

Profile Picture User4546982, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The maitre de and bridal attendant were so attentive abd helpful!! The staff really made me feel like family. They answered every question I had promptly and allowed for the wedding to go smooth and anazing!! We keep getting compliments! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kim , 3/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Anthony and the staff at Windows on the Lake really made our dream wedding happen. They executed all of our requests and vision perfectly. Anthony was always available to go over our ideas with us. He made us feel like our day really mattered to him as much as it did to us. Our Maitre'D Frankie was so organized it was such a relief, we were able to really enjoy everything without any worry or headache! Everything went so smoothly it was so great! The food we already knew was going to be fantastic we went to the sunday brunch a bunch of times before our wedding.. our family was very happy with the food especially the filet mignon! The dj's from fourth generation were so much fun they made sure everyone was dancing all night. We had a blast

Profile Picture User4643978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This venue was just what I wanted. It was close to my church, intimate, beautiful, great sunsets over the lake, and all around a great choice for us. I also loved the fact that we were the only wedding that day since we chose a Friday night. It was reasonably priced. Honestly, after booking the venue I was extremely uncomfortable every time we went down there to ask questions and or make a payment. I felt very rushed by the sales team. But the reason I gave this venue a 5 out of 5 was because of Frankie the matire'd. He absolutely made our night a dream. After meeting with him a few days before the wedding I knew this was going to to be great. Well he went above and beyond to make sure everything went just how we wanted. Even though I didn't eat or drink since I was so busy, Stephanie the bridal attendant, was right at my side making sure I had everything I wanted. I can't thank these 2 enough. With all of out DIY ideas, Frankie made sure everything looked amazing. I was beyond amazed on how beautiful the night was and my guests complimented everything the days after. They said it was a gorgeous venue and they all loved the food. Thank you to the Windows teams (servers, cooks, everyone!) for making my wedding night more than I dreamed of and a special thank you to Frankie who was such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture User3199189, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just had my wedding here this past Saturday and it doesn't get any better than Windows on the Lake. From the first meetings we had with them to the last minute of our wedding, the entire experience was unbelievably perfect.

We met with Bill and Frank several times during the planning, who made the process very easy and stress-free. They were both very professional and helpful and assured us that everything would be great (Frank even gave us his cell number if we had any questions). They were so right. My bridal attendant, Stefanie, attended to every need I could possibly have and our maître d, Frankie, not only made everything sail smoothly, but he anticipated our needs as well. Both so friendly and great energy. These people made the day so easy and worryfree.

The food was top notch. My eating experience with wedding halls tended to be to fill up during cocktail hour because the main course usually was not good, but the food here was so delicious throughout the evening. It is all prepared fresh and in house and A LOT of it. Nobody went home hungry. My guests kept raving about it during the night. The staff even gave us some to take home which we had today and we cleaned the plates.

The venue itself is beautiful. It is on the lake and the landscape is so pretty. We had our ceremony indoors but there is also an area for the ceremony right outside by the lake. We used that area for pictures beforehand and could not have asked for a better backdrop. We had the cocktail hour outside and it was the perfect weather and atmosphere. Everybody was relaxing and it set the mood for a great party. The reception room was the ideal size for our party and tastefully decorated. I am not into ostentatious decoration and this place was all class and good taste.

I've heard so many bad stories about wedding venues and I am so glad I know nothing about that. This place sets the standard for how a wedding should be. Can't say enough great stuff about it. Thank you again.

Profile Picture Beth, 9/20/14, 6 Reviews