Willow Event Center Reviews

10 Reviews for Willow Event Center

• Alexis

Alexis C. · Married on 06/04/2021

Unbelievable!!! Pure awesome!

This place is your place!! Drew was so helpful and understanding! Responds right away! Place is so affordable while being huge! And huge dance floor! Guest gave me so many compliments on the venue for the area and how well kept it is. This place is just speechless.

Sent on 06/06/2021

Samantha F. · Married on 04/03/2021

Willow Event Center

Willow Event Center was a beautiful place for our wedding. The outside gazebo suited our ceremony perfectly and the inside reception area is flawless. Drew was very attentive, professional, and so helpful during the whole process.

Sent on 04/11/2021
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 10/10/2020

Loved...Loved...Loved...

I loved everything about this vendor and venue.... Would recommend.

Sent on 11/11/2020

Willow Event Center's reply:

Thank you Krystal! You and Marco were awesome and the wedding was beautiful, as were you! Many thanks and congratulations again! Drew

Holly B. · Married on 09/09/2020

Wonderful!

Willow Event Center was the perfect venue for our reception! I have nothing but good things to say about the venue and Drew the venue manager. Drew has made the venue modern and the willow trees in the back by the deck are gorgeous and made the best spot for a first look with my now husband. All the events for the night, dinner, dances, cake cutting etc., ran seamlessly. Drew has many connections in the industry and goes out his way to make sure your event is exactly what you want. Thank you Drew, our day would of not be the same without the Willow Event Center!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Willow Event Center's reply:

Holly, you and Gabe (and your immediate family!) were amazing to work with and you will always be special as my first bride to book the venue before the renovations!! Thanks so much! Drew

Logan W. · Married on 09/06/2020

Perfect wedding at Willow Event Center

Our experience with Willow Event Center was amazing. The venue both inside and out were beautiful, but what I enjoyed most was working with Drew to make our special day go off without a hitch. He was so communicative and flexible, especially with COVID going on. There was so much included with the price as well.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Lauren · Married on 07/18/2020

An event to remember

After the craziness of covid has taken over, there were of course worries as to whether our event would occur. Drew Hester, the owner of Willow Event Center, couldn’t have been more accommodating to our ever changing plans. Drew communicated often and was fast to respond to questions that arose. His attentiveness made everyone involved feel that we were his number one priority. As for the venue itself, both exterior and interior, it is a bride and grooms vision come true. The neutral palette of colors, give room to unify the selections chosen for the wedding party. The back patio space it perfect for photos before, during, and after the wedding. My father opted for an indoor wedding due to the weather. Drew provided white fold out chairs and everything came together to look elegant and formal. Overall, we were so thrilled to have had the wedding and reception at Willow Event Center. I highly recommend this venue for any event in the future! Thank you for helping us with our vision!

Sent on 07/24/2020

Willow Event Center's reply:

Thank you Lauren!! You and your family were amazing to work with and glad I could help bring it all together with you on short notice with the original venue closing due to COVID! You guys were truly a treat and Mike and Donna are a beautiful couple!! Drew

Beth L. · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful!

Drew was wonderful to work with and made the entire reception planning process easy and seamless. He worked with all my other vendors to ensure everything was perfect for me!! I cannot say enough good things about the Willow and the staff that was there on my wedding day!!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Willow Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Beth. You and Renaldo were a pleasure to work with, and I'm glad your wedding day was everything you wanted! Drew
  • Kahvah

Kahvah Y. · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing Venue

Absolutely perfect! The venue is beautiful and was the perfect spot for both our wedding ceremony and reception. Drew is so helpful and easy to work with! I can’t imagine ya having our special day anywhere else!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Willow Event Center's reply:

Thanks so much Kahvah! You and Kris were amazing to work with and you were SO beautiful on your big day! Glad we could host and that I was able to help in any way, thanks! Drew
  • Patti

Patti · Married on 08/22/2015

Amazing venue!

We had our ceremony and reception at Willow Event Center and it was an absolutely beautiful place! Drew Hester (owner) has done an amazing job creating a gorgeous place for events - not to mention he is incredibly helpful and responsive when it came to planning everything! All our guests were highly complimentary of the venue and set up - I would absolutely recommend Willow to anyone looking for event space in Cincinnati!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Willow Event Center's reply:

Thanks so much Patti! You are Rick were amazing to work with, and I wish you both the best, especially through such trying times as we are currently experiencing. Thanks again, Drew!
  • Argeon

Argeon K. · Married on 08/29/2020

Could've done it better anywhere else! Best Place EVER

Drew is PHENOMENAL! The pricing of the venue is very reasonable. Drew works so hard to make your vision a beautiful one. He is very caring and compassionate. Glad we choose this venue and we made a FOREVER friend.

Sent on 05/21/2021