Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue Reviews

72 | Waxahachie, TX

72 Reviews for Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue

Amanda Navarro 路 Getting married on 01/01/2022

Baby Shower venue that stunned!

We booked the Willow Creek reception venue for our baby shower and it was the perfect backdrop to a beautiful shower. We immediately fell in love with the large windows that surrounded the space. The natural light really created such a bright, happy space for this happy event. Our guests told us over and over again how beautiful the venue was and I have to agree! I really could not think of a more beautiful venue to have captured this forever memory.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Hi Amanda! We are so happy that your special day was everything you had hoped for. What a wonderful way to start that new and precious journey in your life. We wish you best wishes and your beautiful new family!

Margaret Gutierrez 路 Getting married on 10/09/2021

Amazing to work with

I can鈥檛 wait to get married here. It鈥檚 beautiful and everything is built beautifully that I cannot find any faults with walking areas, scenery, photo ops, and overall design of the ceremony and reception area. Booking with them was a breeze and everything was explained to the last detail. There are no hidden fees or insane expenses and they include a lot in the service. Contacting them with any questions and other tours has been very professional and fast. We are getting married in two years and so far it has been an awesome experience working with them.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Thank you Margaret. We look forward to working with you to make your Wedding dreams come true. We are so happy that you chose us to share it with. 馃グ
  • Carolina

Carolina Keating Jurgens 路 Getting married on 01/05/2021

Perfect Day, Perfect Venue

We LOVED getting married at Willow Creek!! It is the most beautiful venue and everything is set up so conveniently. They are very communicative and walked us through everything we needed to know and do to make sure our wedding day went smoothly. It was awesome to be able to have the venue for pretty much the whole day. I felt like we had ample time to get everything set up and I also loved that you can get ready at the house right there, so I could pop into the reception area and make sure everything was set up in between getting hair and makeup done. Multiple guests commented on how beautiful it was. We were also able to bring in our own vendors, which I think cut down on costs some as well. I would highly highly recommend getting married here!!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Thank you Carolina for your kind words! You were a pleasure to work with and your wedding was beautiful.

Cynthia Nguyen 路 Getting married on 11/01/2020

Best decision ever.

This venue is the best. Willow Creek is a gorgeous venue that has everything you need- a great contingency plan for rain or shine during your ceremony, a great list of preferred vendors, a nice layout that makes logistics easy for wedding planners, and beautiful decor! Save the hassle and book here!

Sent on 02/02/2020

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Thank you Cynthia! We love hearing that our vision comes to life to make our couple's wedding day easy and full of joy. We want you to be able to focus on the good times while we handle the hard work. Thank you for choosing Willow Creek for your wedding day!
  • Karen

Karen Macalik 路 Getting married on 10/24/2020

The staff is so helpful!

Having my wedding here in october 2020! The tour was fantastic and very informative, it made our decision very simple to choose willow creek as our venue to hold our special day!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Christiana

Christiana 路 Married on 07/15/2020

Truly incredible!!

When I was wedding venue searching, I visited several but I was consistently comparing this one. The professionalism, knowledge, and passion the Willow Creek staff has in incomparable. This was truly a venue that aligned with 鈥渨hen you know, you know鈥

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Stevens 路 Married on 07/06/2020

Great venue and staff!

My fianc茅 and I are so excited to get married here! During our tour, Sydney was incredible and answered every question we had before we could even ask it! She was diligent with showing us every detail and making sure that we felt comfortable and listened to. She took the time to get to know us and hear our story before taking us through the venue and was genuinely excited to hear our ideas for the wedding. The venue is absolutely stunning and is perfect for any season due to the different ceremony/reception venue options. Communication has been spot on and they have kept us up to date on everything we would need to know! We cannot wait to continue to work with this staff as we plan out and execute the details of our wedding! Definitely 10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Beth

Beth Catron 路 Married on 04/11/2020

Willow Creek was Perfect!!

Barbara and her team made our day so special. Willow Creek is the perfect wedding venue. Barbara thought of everything when she planned this place. I couldn't have dreamed of a better day.

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Lucia

Lucia 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful venue !!

Where to start, first this venue was completely breath taking. My experience and working with them was overall amazing. I couldn't be any happier that I was able to have my wedding here. They were so nice and helpful through out the whole time. It's a beautiful venue and I cannot tell you how many compliments I got from having my wedding at this venue. I always will recommend this to anyone !

Sent on 11/07/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Lucia! Your Wedding was beautiful and you were great to work with. We are always so thankful when a bride takes the time to let us know we got it right! Best wishes, WC
  • Taelor

Taelor 路 Married on 09/06/2019

Best experience ever!

They made my dream day come true! Sydney helped us out tremendously. Recommend 100%

Sent on 09/16/2019

Taelor!!

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. It makes our day to know that we could help make yours amazing!! Congrats again!
  • Victoria

Victoria 路 Married on 08/31/2019

I loved it!!!

My wedding day.... words can鈥檛 describe how beautiful the venue was and how helpful all the ladies at the venue were, they鈥檙e the reason I kept my sanity all day! They were so helpful and soooo team bride, I absolutely loved everything about Willow Creek. (:

I cannot wait for my pictures to come back!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Thanks so much Victoria! Nothing makes us happier than to hear we were able to help make your day so special.

Kimberlin Thomas 路 Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing venue!

This was the first venue we visited when wedding planning. I only needed to visit one more to realize I found the one I wanted the very first time! It's beautiful, has an amazing bridal party house, and the gazebo is to die for.
    They help you plan, make sure nothing is missed, and Melissa was amazing on the wedding day!

Sent on 09/01/2019
  • Mandy

Mandy Wood 路 Married on 08/17/2019

Refreshing!

I can honestly say leading up to the wedding day, I knew it was going to be a disaster.
    The flower guy was trying to cancel on us... several other things were happenings.
    Sydney being 7-8 months Pregnant was Absolutely amazing. She calmed my nerves and was there for any questions I had. She was very very refreshing! Very Much appreciated!

The wedding day will be something we always hold close to our hearts and was more then I expected. Couldn鈥檛 have done it without the staff!

Thank you so much willow creek, worth every penny!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Mandy - what a beautiful wedding! We are so happy that Sydney was able to help you. Shes a true asset to our team. Thanks for taking the time to share your kind words.
  • Maria

Maria 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Bride -Wedding

Willow Creek Wedding and Events Venue was the best venue for our wedding! The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for in terms of space, atmosphere, scenery and overall experience. We got the opportunity to work with Sydney and many of their great staff during the planning. Sydney made it so easy for us to be able to communicate via email almost everything, I cannot stress the importance of effective communication during the busiest moments of your life, so we cannot thank Sydney enough for always keeping us on top of things. Overall...Willow Creek played a huge part in the success of our weekend and the amount of our guests who are still talking about your venue is testament to that.
    Reflecting back on our special day I wouldn鈥檛 change a single thing.聽 The venue was stunning, the staff were amazing, and we had the time of our lives!

Mar铆a & Ernesto
    July 13,2019

Sent on 07/27/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Maria!! Your wedding was absolutely stunning. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day. We love to hear that it was everything you dreamed it would be.

Amy Woody 路 Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful Venue!

We had a wonderful experience with Willow Creek! First, the property itself is gorgeous. From the start, the staff was very responsive to our emails and questions. They also provide you with a lot of great resources that make planning your big day easy and fun while making sure your own personal touch shines through. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Amy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that planning your wedding was a great experience. We love building a partnership with our couples to ensure you have the best wedding day possible!

Jessica Rodriguez 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Loved it!! Was a beautiful day.

Willow creek was awesome!!! The venue was beautiful. The bride and groom house was awesome.

Sent on 07/04/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Jessica! We love the wedding party house too! Makes the first part of your day with friends and family a fun relaxed time before the celebration begins.
  • Miranda

Miranda Mayes 路 Married on 06/12/2019

Professional, Relaxed and Friendly

Willow Creek has the most helpful staff. I had no complaints or problems the entire day. Highly recommend for all. Especially those who want to get married outside but want an inside option for a plan B.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Hi Miranda!

Thank you for leaving us a review. Your photos are beautiful and we are so happy you had an amazing wedding day.

Lauren 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing!!!

Its was so amazing working with them!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! We loved working with you. Congrats and cheers to many years of happy marriage.
  • Tina

Tina 路 Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing wedding venue

Wonderful and beautiful wedding venue. The staff is beyond amazing. My wedding was a success. The guests loved the wedding and couldn鈥檛 quit talking about how lovely the venue was.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Tina! Thank you so much for celebrating at Willow Creek. Your wedding was so much fun. Loved working with you.
  • Jen

Jen 路 Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing!

Willow Creek and their staff was a joy to work with. We booked are venue a year in advance but didn鈥檛 start planning until a few months before our big day. (Team last minute 馃槀) Thankfully, Willow Creek has an amazing list of preferred vendors that helped make our day exceed all expectations. We received so many compliments about the beauty of the venue and friendliness of all the staff. I鈥檇 recommend this venue to any and everyone! Our day was truly perfect and we couldn鈥檛 imagine getting married at any other venue. Thank you Willow Creek Staff for being top knotch- Allie & Meagan you two are true professionals. With sincere appreciation-Mr. & Mrs. Harlow 鉂わ笍

Sent on 02/20/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

We are SO happy your day was everything you hoped for! We love what we do so it makes us very happy when you love what we do as well!!! 馃槏
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful Venue and Coordinators

Willow Creek and the staff are absolutely amazing. We had the most pleasant experience. Our rehearsal dinner and reception were both held at the venue. The coordinators helped every step of the way and were just an email away anytime we had questions or needed advice, and were accommodating of all requests and needs. I cannot say enough great things about WC. They will forever hold a special place in our hearts!!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Hi Amanda!

Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding day. It was so great working with you and Shawn!
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Gorgeous venue

Willow Creek Ranch is the most stunning location. Our guests couldn't believe how beautiful it was. THERE ARE CHANDELIERS IN THE TREES. Really, Sue & Ed are a delight to work with, super helpful, and the in-house Florist, Bethany really does make dreams come true.

The location had it all - a newly renovated bridal suite, dance floor, bar, furniture, separate ceremony location, tons of photoshoot opportunities, it's stunning. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Breanna

Breanna 路 Married on 01/03/2019

Beautiful Venue Inside and Out

Willow creek caught my eye at the very beginning of my wedding planning and it stuck with me to the very end. Their flexibility with our January wedding was wonderful. In Texas the weather can turn in an instant and they have the option of outside or inside and both options have their own beauty to add to your day and your photos. They include quite a few items in their price for the venue and the items that are not included are all very reasonably priced. They were all so kind, welcoming, and understanding with us and answered all our questions every step of the way. Thank you again Willow Creek for making our day one to remember.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Hi Breanna! Thank you for your kind review. We enjoyed working with you from start to finish. We wish you and Jacob all the best!
  • Tracy

Tracy 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing venue for my 2/23/20 wedding!

I booked them in October 2018 for a February wedding. For over a year and a half I worked with them to make my day a success and it was everything I wanted. Sydney is so sweet and amazing and easy to work with. She was there to answer any of my questions that I had and always gave a response pretty fast. What I loved about this venue is I could go there as many times that I wanted and since I booked a long engagement it really came in handy. When they build and made this place they took everything into consideration with every detail down to exits and decor. Without adding anything this venue is absolutely beautiful and the atrium is what sold it for me. They offer a lot of free stuff you can use and plenty of awesome rentals. I love how they have a different rental on sale every month in their newsletter and I did a lot of my rentals when they were on sale. The day of all of the staff was amazing and I didn鈥檛 feel any glitches or anything. I had a wedding coordinator on top of all the staff Willowcreek provides the day of so everything was taken care of. My coordinator really talked about how amazing they are to work with and how easy going they are. I really can鈥檛 recommend enough how amazing this venue and the staff are. They made everything so easy when wedding planning can get stressful and hard.

Sent on 03/04/2020

Diana 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful venue and great staff

From our initial tour to our big day Willow Creek was great to us. Everything went very smoothly from start to finish, and everyone was very professional with us. They offer a lot of options/rentals that the previous venues we toured didn't. We knew Willow Creek was the place for us after our tour. The venue is beautiful and I had so many compliments about it from all of our guests. I would definitely recommend Willow Creek.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Your wedding was beautiful and we wish you the very best forever!