Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events Reviews

6 Reviews for Who's That Girl? Wedding & Events

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/09/2019

Worth the money!

We hired Christy to help with day-of-coordination for our wedding. We originally did not want to spend the money on a planner or coordinator, but I am SO glad that we did. Christy was extremely helpful in the days leading up to the event and of course the day of to make sure everything went smoothly. Her experience really showed on the day of, as there were lots of moments where she knew exactly what we should be doing and how to do it to make things go as planned (as we were pretty clueless being the first in our families to get married). While I did personally coordinate with my vendors a bit before the day of, in the few days before and on the day of Christy handled everything to make sure the reception was set up properly so I could actually enjoy my day instead of stressing over all the details. If you are looking for a coordinator in the Clear Lake/Houston area I would highly recommend Christy!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Jessica M

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

There is no way I could have planned our wedding without her!!! Don’t listen to ANYONE who tells you that you don’t “need” a wedding coordinator...Christy was an absolute godsend!!! She helped us out so much with things we needed, and other things that we had no IDEA we needed! She was able to execute our ceremony and reception effortlessly, kept all our vendors on track, and helped us find special elements to both our ceremony and reception that were unique to us! I can’t recommend her services enough...she truly made our wedding day one of the most beautiful days ever!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • Rae Crout

Rae · Married on 11/07/2015

I can't imagine what my husband and I would have done without Christy. She is so creative and has so many amazing ideas and made all our wishes come true. We would not have had the day we had if we didn't have Christy! She kicks major ass!!! And gets things done! You need Christy on your team!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Elisa · Married on 09/19/2015

I would probably have lost my mind with all the details there are to a wedding if it weren't for Christy working her magic at my wedding. She was so flexible and willing to go above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly, coordinating with all my vendors and always being the first one to arrive and last to leave. There are really not words to describe how invaluable she was to this anxious bride and how special she made my big day!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Christy is amazing! She takes the time to understand your vision, and then executes it to perfection. She cares, and she clearly loves what she does. I wanted to do a lot of the planning myself for my wedding, but I really wanted someone to take care of things the day of. And Christy did that. She had everything organized and set up just as I wanted, and it took so much stress off of me. I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 05/03/2015

It was great working with Christy at Who's that girl? I was a bit extra nervous because I was an out of town bride but Christy showed knowledge about several different vendors in Houston. She put me in touch with really qualified photographers and catering companies before hand. She was also great at scheduling, picking up things and following up on appointments and all of that. My "day of" was incredibly hassle free thanks to her. She stuck around and work really hard at set up and take down. Even my relatives were impressed. She was also flexible and open to dealing with my family (they all wanted to act like the wedding planner themselves). I recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 02/29/2016