Rudy's Redeye Grill Reviews

31 | Saint Paul, MN

31 Reviews for Rudy's Redeye Grill

Jolene · Married on 06/10/2016

We loved this venue! The compliments I was receiving from my guests were that they loved the social hour and the rooftop. The staff was incredibly friendly and so helpful all the time. Molly did an amazing job of making sure everything went smoothly. We also loved the use of doing both the ceremony and reception in one place and this place was perfect for it.

Sara · Married on 04/23/2016

From the beginning of working with Molly, it was fantastic! She was more than willing to meet with us multiple times to ensure all our questions were answered and all things we wanted or expected would and did happen. We felt comfortable from the moment we made the decision of booking the venue. Everything went better than I ever expected and the service and food was amazing. The best part was Molly & team set up everything as I had asked from décor to centerpieces, to cake table, gift table etc. using the stuff I provided and did ALL the cleanup. That alone was worth the price of not having to deal with the stress of decorating before and cleaning up after. I would recommend WBCI and Molly and team to anyone. If I had to do it all over again, I would not even think twice about booking here. Thank you so much for everything and making sure our special day was indeed special and stress free!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Katie · Married on 12/12/2015

Molly was great and a huge help for our wedding!!!! I would definitely recommend her!!!!

LIZ · Married on 08/15/2015

Planning this from a great distance was challenging but you made it stress free and so much fun! Everything went off flawlessly and help was always available
    I highly recommend the White Bear Country inn for weddings!!

Kristin · Married on 07/20/2013

I had an absolutely wonderful experience. Sharina was great! I had no problems, no questions, everything was exactly how I wanted it. It was the best night in my life, and she only made that night better.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Renee · Married on 07/13/2013

The staff at the White Bear in were all very accommodating and helpful in my planning process. They were flexible and had great recommendations to help me. The hotel reservations were very clear and gave us a great group rate. Rudy's Red Eye Grill allowed us to come in and sample the different salads and options. During this time they answered questions and again gave advice on things that have worked and not worked at previous weddings. As the bride I appreciated this very much because I had never planned a wedding before!!

The most helpful person was our wedding coordinator, Sharina. She was very responsive to all the requests we had to personalize our wedding from letting us bring our own popcorn machine in to setting everything up for us the morning of the wedding exactly how we requested. She has a ton of experience and again I used this to help with logistics.

The event went off without any problems! The wait staff was very friendly and even went to my parents during the reception and told them that our group was very pleasant to have and they enjoyed having us there. I cannot even express how good that made my parents feel, THANK YOU! Throughout the night everything was served and cleaned very promptly; we were very impressed! The best part was that when the wedding dance ended at midnight my guests were able to either walk to with hotel room or go to Rudy's bar and roof top bar to continue celebrating. I would recommend this venue to any one looking for a place that will work with you to achieve your dream wedding reception.

Sent on 08/16/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 06/29/2013

My husband and I could not have asked for a more perfect day. Sharina and all of her staff were absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 08/08/2013

The staff at White Bear Country Inn was AMAZING!!! They know how to put on an event and deal with the unexpected issues that arised. I was very impressed!!

• FutureMrsBrodeur

Shawna · Married on 09/11/2010

White Bear Country Inn was wonderful! Sharina prodvided with so much great help and assurance that everything would be taken care of, and it was! They were very flexible with our wants, needs and concerns. If I could redo my wedding, I would DEFINITELY be going back!

Sent on 09/18/2010

Lori · Married on 07/16/2010

Food was excellent! Served hot, with many positive comments from guests especiall for the Walleye. Very easy to work with, provided ideas and feedback when asked. We had approx 130 guests, no surprizes, excellent service. This venue worked well for us!!!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Julie · Married on 09/19/2009

The White Bear Country Inn was the perfect fit and venue for our wedding reception. The ballroom is large enough to accommodate a big wedding. We saw it as a bonus that there is just the one large ballroom, lending to just one reception a night. This guarantees your event will have the staff's full attention for the entire evening, and no danger of competing against or "spillover" from other events going on at the same time as your event. The hotel rooms and amenities are great - clean and quality furnishings. We thought all the services were competitively priced based on our search and shopping for vendors. We received many compliments on the food. The catering director and hotel manager are very easy to work with - organized and on top of everything, and very willing to work with the bride and groom requests. I would recommend the White Bear Country Inn to anyone looking to book a reception/party/celebration.

Sent on 09/28/2009

Rachelle · Married on 08/14/2009

Sharina was amazing, everything went smoothly and beautifully. The food was FANTASTIC, the staff was great, and I couldn't have asked for a better reception!

Sent on 09/02/2009

Kayla · Married on 05/24/2009

We enjoyed working with the staff at Rudy's Redeye Grill and White Bear Country Inn. We would highly recommend their services to others. They were very easy to work with, timely, and they genuinely care. I am so thankful I had such responsible staff to work with on one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 07/08/2009

Becca · Married on 05/17/2008

Sharina was great! Very patient and flexible! Recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/27/2008

Bethany · Married on 08/03/2013

Great Venue - decorated wonderful.

Mindy · Married on 10/01/2011

This place is wonderful to work with, beautiful, and they will treat you like a princess. They are not super expensive but not cheap either. You definitely get what you pay for and more!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Jon · Married on 08/02/2013

The Catering Director, Sharina, handled everything for our wedding reception extremely well, and overall the White Bear Country Inn was a very fun place to host an event.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Leah · Married on 06/22/2013

Sharina's calm and laid back attitude helped to make the stress of planning easier. The food was fantastic and the staff was great.

Elisha · Married on 08/29/2009

The day went very well. We all stayed at the hotel the night before the wedding as well and it was very convenient. When I asked any questions they were answered right away and usually it was already taken care of. Everything went exactly the way I wanted it to go!

Sent on 09/29/2009

Antonella · Married on 05/23/2009

White Bear Country Inn is a wonderful place to have a wedding. They worked to create a wedding that suited our needs/wants.We had attended other weddings at this venue, but they make each one special and unique. Mine was my dream and I was so thankful for all of the hardwork and thoughtfulness provided by the staff. Even when we had to clear out the head table in record time to get our first dance in before the photographer left us, they jumped right to it and helped us to get those special pictures done on time! They rocked!

Sent on 07/22/2009

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2009

They were very helpful, organized and the food was great

Sent on 07/09/2009

3.0

Very good venue. We had the buffet and all guests I asked said it was the best wedding food th ey had!

Emily · Married on 10/08/2011

3.5

Sharina was somewhat difficult to reach prior to my wedding, which worried me a little bit, but I have to say that when my wedding day arrived, she made any reservations I had completely disappear, and she totally blew me away. We had our ceremony elsewhere, but when we arrived at White Bear Country Inn, everything was perfect. The site was stunning, the setup was awesome, and we received compliments from our guests on absolutely everything, including the food. If you feel the need to micromanage your coordinators, you might be anxious about the level of communication; however, I feel completely confident in saying that Sharina really has her sh*t together and will put together a gorgeous reception with minimal direction. Just sit back and let her do her thing! She truly is a professional, and I would highly recommend both her and White Bear Country Inn to anyone.

The only thing I had a slight issue with was that a 20% gratuity was automatically added in to the total from the start. I would have tipped at 20% anyway after my experience, but adding it in from the get-go seems a bit presumptuous since the gratuity should be based on your level of satisfaction with the service received. That's the way it is with nearly every wedding vendor though, so I think you'd be hard pressed to find a venue that didn't do that. Overall, I have no complaints - my wedding reception was amazing!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Andrea · Married on 06/05/2010

3.5

Having our wedding at White Bear Country Inn was the best decision we made for our wedding. It was incredibly beautiful, and it was the best wedding food I have ever had. We got endless compliments, and heard from many that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Sharina did an awesome job of utilizing my decorations, it was 10 times more beautiful than I imagined! If we were to do it all over again we would pick white bear country inn!

Sent on 06/15/2010

jessie · Married on 04/25/2009

4.2
      3.5

Teriffic place to have any type of event! I would do it again through White Bear Country Inn, no question at all!

Sent on 07/09/2009