Whimsy Bird Designs Reviews

5 | Saint Marys, GA

5 Reviews for Whimsy Bird Designs

K · Married on 12/15/2012

I live in Atlanta and my wedding was held in St. Marys. Planning a wedding from six hours away is not an easy task. It was very difficult to find someone to even direct the wedding. Once I found Susan, bit by bit I turned over the planning to her. I would provide ideas and through herself or her contacts, she would give my ideas life. She was creative, professional and responsive to my request and stunned me with how far she would go to see that my day was perfect and memorable. Planning a wedding can be quite a rollar coaster ride. Susan embraced me the entire way and I now call her friend.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Such a gem to work with-
    She definately is passionate about her work, and a people pleaser
    Will go above and beyond

Sent on 01/07/2013

dennis · Married on 12/15/2012

Susan provide excellent ideas and execution for my brothers wedding in St Marys, GA.
    She is a very detailed and dedicated person that gives 110% on the project.
    The event was well planned, organized and implemented to great satisfaction from all perspectives.
    Susan was a pleasure to work with and her dedication is most appreciated by all concerned.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Charlene · Married on 12/12/2012

Susan made our day perfect. She even surprised us with a poem she had found based on some of my conversation with her on my meeting and learning to trust and fall in love with my husband Jack, which she read during our ceremony and then took even more extra steps by emailing me a copy of it. We had scheduled with her just 2 weeks in advance and 2 days before the wedding I needed to change the time of the ceremony from 4:30 pm to between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Susan was great about it and said "No problem, I'll be there." She was so sweet and kept in touch for the 2 weeks prior to our wedding day which helped ease some of the jitters. When we renew our vows for our family that couldn't get here on our special day we will again make the appointment with Susan, my husband and I will be looking forward to it and we will recommend Susan to any and everyone we know that may want to plan their own wedding or renew their vows. We can thank her enough for making our wedding perfect. Thank you is just not a big enough word for the care and professionalism Susan gave our wedding. So god Bless you Susan and thank you for who and how you are.
    Charlene & John Clancy - Saint Marys, Georgia

Sent on 01/11/2013

christina · Married on 12/01/2012

great service, very professional, loved miss Susan, sweetest person ever me. recommended for all to request her services.

sincerely