Saint Marys, GA 31558 Map · Phone number

About Whimsy Bird Designs

All celebrations are special, but weddings hold a dear place in my hear! I have many years experience in hospitality as a conference, event and wedding planner as well Food & Beverage Management. I worked in every area of the hospitality business toward my goal of being expertly familiar with every part of what makes successful events, meetings, parties, and especially, weddings. A few years ago, I added Officiant to the list, something I've long dreamed of doing. It's the most wonderful and fulfilling thing to marry two people!

I believe in a hands-on approach, covering every detail and leaving nothing to chance. My goal is simple: that you have the dream that you most desire!

Whether you need a little, or a lot of assistance, I will work with you in the capacity that best suits your event. I work with the best vendors in our county and beyond, and am happy to offer you recommendations. I also work directly with Creative Catering and Designs out of Woodbine, Geogria!

From start to finish, and everything in between...

As You Wish

Wedding procession
697351214ff79c69 1355761182741 WeddingEmily110920120716

5 Reviews for Whimsy Bird Designs

K · Married on 12/15/2012

I live in Atlanta and my wedding was held in St. Marys. Planning a wedding from six hours away is not an easy task. It was very difficult to find someone to even direct the wedding. Once I found Susan, bit by bit I turned over the planning to her. I would provide ideas and through herself or her contacts, she would give my ideas life. She was creative, professional and responsive to my request and stunned me with how far she would go to see that my day was perfect and memorable. Planning a wedding can be quite a rollar coaster ride. Susan embraced me the entire way and I now call her friend.

Sent on 01/05/2013

Such a gem to work with-
    She definately is passionate about her work, and a people pleaser
    Will go above and beyond

Sent on 01/07/2013

dennis · Married on 12/15/2012

Susan provide excellent ideas and execution for my brothers wedding in St Marys, GA.
    She is a very detailed and dedicated person that gives 110% on the project.
    The event was well planned, organized and implemented to great satisfaction from all perspectives.
    Susan was a pleasure to work with and her dedication is most appreciated by all concerned.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Whimsy Bird Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 25.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Knot and Gown Films
    Knot and Gown Films Wedding Videographers

Susan was very professional and helped make the wedding flawless! She is very passionate about her work and it shows. Thanks again!

• Saint Marys, 31558 See on map