Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles Reviews

146 | Chantilly, VA

146 Reviews for Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles

Naveed Qureshi · Married on 12/28/2019

MOnica and her staff was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the process

Excellent overall experience throughout the entire process

Sent on 01/04/2020

Jane Stansbie · Married on 08/17/2019

Great all around

Very easy to work with and we had a beautiful event, fantastic party, and lots of compliments to the Facility from all the guests.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Peter Dulla · Married on 08/17/2019

Mr. and Mrs. Dulla

Monica Flores and Nazila Shadmard provides great service. They were tremendous in making our day special.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Manya · Married on 08/10/2019

Great location, amazing staff.

Loved hosting our wedding at this venue. The place is beautiful, has a variety of indoor/outdoor spaces, close to the airport for out-of-town guests, and the staff is absolutely WONDERFUL! Worked with Megan as our Events Coordinator and we could not have asked for a better partner to work with. She made every request seem so reasonable, worked with us to create the dream wedding we wanted, was creative in her solutions, and overall ensured we had our dream wedding at the Marriott.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Kgs · Married on 07/09/2019

Excellent venue for complex event

We had an elaborate multi-day, multi-cultural wedding. We needed one ceremony space, two cocktail hour spaces, two dinner-reception spaces, a hospitality room, a wine-tasting room, space for dance rehearsals, a baby-sitting room, staging areas, etc. Westfields Marriott had it all. Every time we would think of one more thing, Devon would figure it out, and she kept track of everything perfectly. The hotel did not make a single mistake. I suspect Devon even lobbied with the hotel to keep the swimming pool open one more weekend, something that the tiniest of our guests adored.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Amy Chan · Married on 05/25/2019

Good Venue for Large Parties

We had an Indian wedding with around 300 guests. Westfields is used to accommodating large weddings and were well prepared to host our event. Our coordinator was very responsive and organized and helped make our wedding day go as smooth as possible.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Sonam Dua · Married on 03/23/2019

Indian Wedding Professionals!

It is no secret that Indian weddings are HUGE! Westfields Marriott knows exactly how to help plan any Indian wedding. An awesome location with many ballrooms to choose from. Not only is the venue great but all of the planners are extremely helpful and knowledgeable!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Laura · Married on 12/30/2018

Great Experience

We had our rehearsal dinner at Westfields and it was a wonderful experience. The events team was wonderful to work with and our event ran so smoothly! Marielle was so kind and helpful from the planning process to being present to oversee our event.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Jagdish Patel · Married on 11/17/2018

Jagdish patel

This is best venue I can find. everything was excellent.Their services,people's professionalism ,their promptness etc. was excellent.I will highly recommend this venue ro my friends and families.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Ja Hansford · Married on 11/11/2018

Fantastic venue for a Wedding or a Rehearsal Dinner

Since I live in Florida I booked this OVER THE PHONE for a pre-wedding, rehearsal dinner for my son and his wife and families (40 people). What a wonderful experience! Everything was as I had hoped and more. The food was wonderful and the staff was attentive to the guests in a way that made a few of them comment to me about how special they felt.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

Seamless service and great responsiveness!

The Westfields Marriott + Monica and her team helped make all of the surrounding events / activities around my wedding so special and smooth. I so appreciated Monica answering my many questions, her team always being so amenable to adding extra rooms to our block, handing out welcome bags, checking to make sure we received everything we needed, helping with our welcome part and next day brunch, it was all so much more than we could have asked for and we are so grateful. Plus, the Westfields is just a beautiful hotel so all the guests loved the grand style of it and that they could spend time together in other areas of the hotel. Thanks you to the Westfields for making everything run so smoothly!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • U

Ujwal · Married on 10/27/2018

Marriott is the perfect venue!

Our traditional Hindu wedding and American-style reception were held in the Jeffersonian Ballroom, and the cocktail hour was in the promenade just outside the room. The area was the perfect size for our 200 person event, and the staff set up everything perfectly and on schedule.

Because this was a fusion wedding with a very tight schedule, there were a lot of moving parts and things to coordinate. Thankfully, the event coordinator Hayley and her associates were there to help us every step of the way. Hayley corresponded with us for months to answer every question and nail down every detail, and on the day of the event was on hand to make sure everything ran smoothly.

Hayley and Nazila helped us to set up the room block for our guests and update when necessary, and Hayley coordinated with the front desk to hand out welcome bags to our guests as they checked in. The entire staff truly went the extra mile leading up to our wedding and throughout the actual weekend to ensure that everyone had the perfect weekend! Thank you, Marriott!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning venue with amazing service

The Westfields Marriott hosted my wedding this past saturday and I have to say that from the beginning the staff was incredibly professional. They frequently host weddings so the entire staff is always prepared for any request and works tirelessly to pull of an amazing event. I especially liked how they assigned not only an event manager, someone to assist with booking rooms in the hotel block AND an audio visual point of contact.

Sent on 10/24/2018
  • Sanam

Sanaa · Married on 09/22/2018

September Wedding Reception

An amazing venue for a wedding reception. The location is beautiful, with excellent indoor and outdoor spaces. I had a photo shoot done the afternoon bed my reception outside in the Terrace. Appetizers were served in the beautiful rotunda downstairs and the reception held in the largest Dominion ballroom. I never expected to have such a grand event but a dream really became a reality!!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Chris · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing Venue + Support Team

My wife Kate and I had our ceremony and reception in the lower level Washingtonian room. Our assigned Event Planner Megan was incredible to work with from start to end, helping us overcome logistical and budgetary hurdles and keeping us completely at ease once the big day arrived.

The lower level rotunda area is perfectly setup for cocktail hour given the open space and the A/V wall that can display slideshows and video.

My sister actually got married at the same venue in the upstairs ballroom 15-years ago as well. Both experiences were incredible and our family could not recommend this venue more!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

I never knew about this hidden gem in the area until my sister told me about it. Though I was initially planning the beginning stages of the wedding from out of state, the senior sales exec Leslie, was so helpful - always available by phone or email and worked tirelessly with me until I was happy with the final contract. She also made time for multiple appointments to show me the venue alongside the groom and my mom. Once we were assigned an event manager, thing went well as I put her in touch with my other vendors and let them discuss logistics. However, just a few months before the wedding, the event manager unexpectedly left the company. While there was a bit of delay in reassigning our event to another manager/setting up communication with that new manager, Monica - things moved as smoothly as ever from that point on. Monica made sure every detail was to my liking and handled my little eccentricities well. She also obliged every request to see the space with the decorator and coordinator so everyone on my team would be on the same page. In the end, this venue was very flexible and helped make my wedding exactly what I had dreamed it would be.

Sent on 08/24/2018

Salma · Married on 07/29/2018

I am so happy with the service of Westfield Marriott. The Westfield Marriott team truly made my wedding reception day so special. I am very grateful. The Westfield Marriott team is truly the best with their exceptional customer service!! Everyone is so kind and helpful!! Can't say enough kind words! :)

Sent on 08/03/2018

Naimat · Married on 07/20/2018

Negative: We felt the runners were slow in responding to keep up the supply/ replenishment to buffet table. I verified, this problem did not result for any inefficiency on the part of catering staff (servers) in the kitchen. Mehboob was notified of the problem but he couldn't get it resolved. Catering staff/ servers had to jump in to keep the supply running. This area surely needs improvement.

Positive: Megan Aguilar was superb. I had other coordinators assigned through out the year but Megan's assignment made us feel relaxed. She was pleasant, positive, prompt, and took care of the event as if it was one of her own. Don't let her go. I also liked working with Sharon.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Sarima · Married on 07/20/2018

I had an absolutely wonderful experience holding my wedding event at the Westfields Marriott. Megan was our even coordinator and I can honestly say that she is why my wedding event went smoothly and the way I imagined. Megan is the wedding coordinator every bride dreams of having, someone helpful, reliable, flexible and just someone who makes sure things are going as they should. Our experience prior to meeting/ interacting with Megan wasn't so great and after jumping through several point of contacts, difficult to work with individuals, we were finally introduced to Megan and I'm so incredibly happy we were. She went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our event and she went out of her way to make so many things happen for us. Down to the last moment, Megan was accommodating layout changes, and constantly checking in to make sure everything was going good. Without her, my wedding day would not have been the same, I cannot express that enough. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and adds an elegance that you don't feel at many other venues. One regret I have is not taking any photos out in the front of the venue, its truest beauty is there! Overall, everything was beautiful and we are so happy with our experience here.

Sent on 08/16/2018

Husna · Married on 03/24/2018

Amazing Hotel Coordinator - Monica Flores

Planning a wedding was one of the most stressful times of my life. Thankfully, Monica Flores, our Westfields Marriott coordinator was amazing, I honestly don't know what we would've done without her on the day of the wedding. She put me at ease and reminded me that everything would be okay. I will forever be grateful to her!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Rachna · Married on 09/08/2017

From beginning to end the service, professionalism and experience was second to none. It was a pleasure learning all about the different wedding options we had, having services tailored to our event and guests and outstanding service staff that went above and beyond.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Steven · Married on 08/26/2017

My wife and I reserved a block of rooms and the Westfields Marriott and it was absolutely amazing! The entire staff was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and was surprisingly the easiest part of the whole wedding planning process. We had worked with Hayley and Nazila as our main contacts to secure the rooms for our guests. Any requests or questions that we had for them were answered immediately and they made sure that we were 100% satisfied. The rooms were very clean and all of our guests enjoyed a very comfortable stay at the Marriott. We would recommend this location to anyone planning an event or just looking for a nice hotel to stay. The staff and rooms exceeded our expectations and we will for sure use this hotel for any future events.

Sent on 08/31/2017

varlanda · Married on 08/19/2017

Beautiful in every way. The food was delicious, the outdoor terrace set up was elegant.

Sent on 09/09/2017
  • Kyle

Kyle · Married on 11/19/2016

Our wedding is not until November 19, 2016, but the process of working with the Westfields Marriott has been flawless. Everyone so far has been so kind and helpful. I thought planning a wedding would be one of the most stressful things in my life. Our Sales Manager, Sharon Meyers has been the easiest person to deal with, provided us all information need and customized a package to our needs. She has truly made the entire booking process seem so simple and trusting. I looked at Westfields first then followed by a number of other locations in the area. Each and every venue we looked at following kept having us compare back to Westfields so by the end of our search we already knew where our wedding had to take place.The Westfields team made me feel like I was a top priority and I already cannot wait until my wedding day!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Kaira · Married on 10/15/2016

My fiance and I attended a bridal showcase here and were set on the venue once we arrived. We were able to talk to the event coordinator Jim that same day. He showed us around the property and gave us a lot of information. We came back 2 weeks later and signed for our November wedding date! I can't wait to get married at the Westfields.

Sent on 05/01/2015