Westbury Manor Reviews

Westbury Manor 5
Westbury Manor 6
Westbury Manor 7

David · Married on 05/31/2014

We had a wonderful wedding at the Manor. Everyone was helpful, professional, friendly, and flexible. They were able to get us exactly the ceremony and party we wanted - including a Make Your Own Sundae bar!

The gardens are great for photos and cocktail parties.

Sent on 02/20/2015
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 05/30/2014

My Husband and I absolutely fell in love with Westbury Manor the moment we saw it. First impressions are most important! We met with Ian first, who is amazing! When he said to call him with any questions or concerns, he actually meant it...and I did. We even attended the Westbury Manor Bridal Showcase, which is where we found our Limo company. Ian actually remembered our names that night, as if we were important?! (there was a ton of people there, and we had only met him 2-3 times) And that is exactly what they did...Made me feel important. Everything leading up to the wedding day was smooth sailing....and so was the wedding day! Sandra was my right hand girl and I must say they have everything down pat! They know exactly what they are doing and they do it exceptionally well. I was so pleased with absolutely everything!! One of the things we loved most about them is the grounds, which is where we had cocktail hour. Unfortunately, it started to rain half an hour into cocktail hour...everyone told me you didn't even really notice..you just picked up your plate and went inside. My Dad said it took all of 6 minutes to move the entire cocktail hour inside. They are truly incredible and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/01/2014

CHRISTIE · Married on 05/26/2014

BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE!!! Lorraine, Ian, Jerry, and Victoria are amazing. RESPECT, KIND, FEXIBLE, and PROFESSIONAL!! Their staff embodies their mission statement and continues to raise the bar! The food is phenomenal, grounds are impeccable and service is out if this world.
    They are reasonable in price and very flexible! Third time is a charm and they continue to exceed all expectations. DON'T GO ANY FURTHER because this is the place for your event no matter what it is!!! LOVE THEM !!! Wedding 5/26/2014 Memorial Day to remember..

Sent on 06/01/2014
  • User3312097 · 2+ years ago

Great service, catered to all of our needs. I would like to give a special thanks to Ian, Walter and Alex. They made our experience from start to finish amazing. Glad we were able to celebrate our special day at Westbury Manor.

Sent on 06/11/2014

I had my wedding ceremony & reception at Westbury Manor (WM) May 2014, and I did not regret my choice at all. My wedding was a party of 200+ people, so we had the manor room and the gardens in the back. It is a beautiful venue, and the space accommodated everyone perfectly. To break it down:

The venue and gardens -- My ceremony and cocktail hour was outdoors, perfect on a nice sunny day in the month of May. Everyone enjoyed the gardens (beautiful flowers, trees blooming, etc) and the wildlife on the grounds (the peacock made an appearance multiple times, and there were apparently parrots too). We had our first look and photo shoot here before the ceremony, there was a lot of variety for photo opps.

The food - WM provides so many food choices that fit everyones tastes, everyone enjoyed the food! We had an open bar, and chocolate fountain for dessert. All our guests had a blast.

The service -- WM has the most professional and knowledgable employees I've encountered. Everytime I had a question, the person who picks up the phone is friendly and helpful to answer my questions or redirect my call to a banquet manager who could. There were times when I visited the venue to ask questions in person, and all the employees were knowledgable and ready to help. I booked my venue with Ian, and he's great and wiling to make sure our wedding day was the way we envisioned it. Since we booked the venue, WM has been very organized with providing us notifications our monthly payments, the menu picking, and required paperwork. They explain everything clearly and make it easy for you to customize the day the way you want. And no worries If you have no idea what you want your day to be like, they are well seasoned in weddings, so they always have suggestions! Our Maitre'D was George, and he was excellent and professional. He knew what he was doing, and was flexible when things didn't go according to plan. He found a ways around any issues (like impending rain!).

Sent on 05/23/2014

Got married on 4/23/14 and all my future brides here are in GOOD HANDS!!!!!
    they did a fantastic, amazing, wonderful, beautiful job!!!
    my family and i are very pleased and happy!!! makes me wanna have another wedding there!
    LOL!
    loved it! kelly and phillip did an amazing job honestly!! the food was fantastic!! the cocktail hour too! i mean everything was good!
    i need to stop writing now or else i won't stop! haha!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/06/2013

I have always loved Westbury Manor. When we got engaged I said to my now husband "we HAVE to go look at Westbury Manor because it's just gorgeous there" we went to a few other catering halls just to get an idea of what was to come and we got the same reaction from all of them. Either take them or leave them. We saved WM for last. We made an appointment and when we walked in, we were greeted and treated like royalty. They actually cared about our wedding, our vision, our guests and most importantly US! EVERY SINGLE EMPLOYEE from start to finish (and we were engaged for 2 1/2 years and had a lot of interaction with WM planning) was wonderful and polite and just plain outstanding. When it came to every appointment every question every little detail they had our back and a quick or precise answer. On the day of the wedding my husband and I were even more blown away by the professionalism and superb service we received. Again, we were just treated like royalty. There was not one problem, issue or anything for that matter. I would recommend our venue very very highly. Jerry Scotto must know what a wonderful staff and venue he has. This is what every Bride and Groom should experience. Magnificence, exquisite, superior service. We can't say enough wonderful things about this venue. Thank You Thank You Thank You!!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Our wedding was simply amazing and Westbury Manor played a huge part in that. Everybody I encountered there was wonderful. Was a little disappointed when my BM quit in the middle of my planning and I had to deal with Ian (not a fan, stay away) but everything turned out great on the day of. Giana (Bridal Attendant) and Phillip (Maitre D) were the best!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Kathy · Married on 11/09/2013

We were 2 women who were in search of a venue to host our Wedding. We are happy to announce that the Westbury Manor provided us with our dream wedding. Our guests are still raving about the quality of the service and food and professionalism. We dealt with Victoria and she was absolutely wonderful in selecting the right staff that was not homophobic and who throughout the night provided our guests with the type of attention that was truly one on one.
    The staff was extremely supportive of assisting us with anything we had needed, with providing constant attention to our guests and appeared to be totally committed to our guests comforts.
    Sandra and Arielle were our hosts and they were FABULOUS!
    The food was OH MY GOD delicious -
    My guests are still raving about our wedding being the Bar set for other weddings -
    Thank-you Mr.Scotti for having a staff that made our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Amazing food service and tentative

Sent on 12/21/2013

Roxanne · Married on 11/02/2013

Westbury Manor is AMAZING. If I could give it 10 stars, I would! The staff is phenomenal, and venue itself is absolutely gorgeous! I had a Maître D, and a bridal attendant, and I couldn't have done it without them! The food was absolutely fantastic. They made my wedding day perfect!!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Sharde · Married on 10/27/2013

Where do I begin?!?!?! It was an overall wonderful experience there. Lorena was so helpful and kind! All of the staff was very welcoming and always had a smile on there face. Such a pleasant staff. The food was fantastic everyone enjoyed everything especially the drinks! My maitre D was excellent the catered to my every need. I felt like a princess and my husband felt like a king! I would definitely recommend anybody to the Westbury Manor! They made out wedding run very smoothly and we had no worries.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Westbury manor was great and treated us like royalty. My grandfather said the food wasn't good- it was excellent. I would definitely recommend them for an event!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Jeanine · Married on 10/13/2013

There are no words to express how phenomenal the Westbury Manor and the staff were for our wedding. They truly treat each bride as the one and only, and make every effort to ensure the day is perfect. From the beginning we worked with Lorena to contract the details of our wedding. Before completing the contract, Lorena actually asked us "before you sign, what else could include for you to make your wedding perfect"... and with that, the best Raw Bar in the wedding world was born!! Lorena was amazing, answering all my questions over a long 2-year wait for our wedding. As we got closer to the wedding, Melissa worked with us to finalize the details of the day and answer our zillion questions!! The entire time, Westbury Manor was incredibly accommodating as we were actually not resident in state. The day of was just incredible... Our maitre 'd, Phillip, was the most detail oriented and calming person for me... just perfect. He paid attention to every detail and kept me laughing through my nerves. Evelyn, my bridal attendant, was amazing!! Keeping close to me for anything I needed, and letting us know when our food was served so we were sure to get a bite. And speaking of the food.... Our guests could not believe the quality of presentation and unbelievably amazing taste of our cocktail hour and dinner!! We saw people wiping their plates clean, which never happens at a wedding, and for those that were too stuffed from the amazing cocktail hour, they actually bagged their dinners to take home! The quality of food, service, and atmosphere at the Westbury Manor is just top notch!!! We highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Santiago · Married on 10/12/2013

Every thing was perfect!!!! I had an amazing wedding. Thank you Westbury Manor for making it a special day!!! Everyone loved the place, the food and the service!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Tracy · Married on 10/12/2013

I love their food and services.
    I would recommend Westbury Manor to my friends!

Sent on 11/30/2013
  • Y

yury · Married on 09/13/2013

I got married on 9/13/13 at Westbury Manor, and I got nothing but good things to say about the place and especially the staff. I had, what I consider, a super maitre d'! His name is Phil... he's truly amazing! He really cares about his brides, there was not a moment when I needed him, where he was not right there and ready to help. He knew when to do things, how to do them, even before I even asked!!! Alex, my bridal attendant was equally amazing. She is so attentive without being all over you. Both of them made sure my now husband, my guests, and me, were taken care of at all points throughout the night. I am so thankful that I got to have my event at the Manor! They made my night beyond perfect!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Mabel · Married on 08/31/2013

We are so glad that we had our wedding at Westbury Manor. All of our guests had a great time! The venue is absolutely stunning with the beautiful outdoor gardens and the birds/peacocks were a nice surprise for our guests. Our reception room was just spacious enough for our party of 56 guests and so beautifully decorated by our maitre-d. The service staff were very attentive to all my guests' needs at the cocktail hour and reception. Our maitre-d(Phil) and bridal attendant(Tiffany) were wonderful! They were a pleasure to work with and ensured everything went smoothly on the wedding day. The food was delicious and definitely something that our guests have been raving about! Our guests also enjoyed the open bar at the reception! We could not be happier with how our wedding day turned out at the Westbury Manor!!!

Sent on 10/28/2013

jessica · Married on 08/03/2013

We had our ceremony outside and our reception in the garden room. I was so nervous that things wouldn't go as planned but Phil our maitre D along with the rest of the WM staff exceeded our expectations. The evening played out like movie and everything was perfect. The food was delicious and all our guests raved about it. They made a plate of cocktail hour food for us and sat us down to eat it right before the reception which was so thoughtful. The bridal attendant Alex was great too- constantly making sure my glass was full and even had a pen on hand to take stains out of my dress. Thank you westbury manor for everything and making our night perfect!!

Sent on 08/11/2013

This venue is absolutely beautiful. The food was wonderful and all of our guests left happy. The staff was very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable about the cuisine and were eager to help out in any way. Overall, I'd highly suggest Westbury Manor for any and all occasion, as well as, in house or at your location of choosing.

Sent on 03/29/2014

Nicole · Married on 07/04/2013

What can I say about Westbury Manor. They were everything I hoped for and then some. My banquet manager Ian was so awesome. He answered all questions I had. Anything I wanted to do for my wedding he made sure it was possible. He helped me with a vendor who originally told me they were booked and they couldn't take me as a client. He helped me so much and I am going to miss him. My Maitre’D Edward took care of everything for me. The flow the schedule on my day was perfect. He even helped us to cut the cake. Gianna my bridal attendant was so sweet. She had my lip gloss and mirror on call every second. She helped me so much. My wedding day was so beautiful. Westbury Manor is such a beautiful place to get married. The service is excellent. The food is great. My Viennese hour was so nice. Everyone was like oh wow! Someone nearby did fireworks on my wedding during cocktail hour which was perfect timing and a excellent touch. One funny thing that happened during my wedding was when I walked down the aisle the bird in the tree was whistling at me. Everyone laughed. I forgot to get a picture of the peacocks. You will have a perfect wedding at Westbury Manor. They are so accommodating. I love Westbury Manor!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2013

Beautiful place! Absolutely amazing and ridiculous amount of food! Amazing staff! The staff was so amazing and constantly making sure that my guests as well as me and my husband were enjoying ourselves and had everything we needed. I am absolutely in love with how beautiful this place is and would recommend it to anyone. The garden, peacocks, ducks, waterfall, and parrots make the outside gazebo and cocktail hour absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Keisha · Married on 05/27/2013

Westbury Manor did an outstanding job! My Bridal attendant Naomi and my Maitre d' Philipas did an amazing job! They waited on my every need, took care of every problem. It was a joy dealing with everyone all my questions answered promptly and all of my issues dealt with promptly. The food was delicious! I had multiple comments about the large selection of food and how delicious it was. I definitely recommend them and would definitely have another function here.

Sent on 06/30/2013

tami · Married on 04/14/2013

Could not have been happier! Westbury Manor took care of everything! If you are looking for a one stop shop that provides a BEAUTIFUL setting with friendly staff, this is the place for you. The whole family loved this place..

Sent on 06/15/2013

Rosanna · Married on 04/07/2013

What work can I say about our beautiful venue but AMAZING!! We were treated like royalty on the day of our wedding!! Our matre'd phill and our bridal attendant were nothing short of incredible. Our wedding was on April 7th, 2013 so it was sunny and beautiful but still chilly but u wouldn't know cause Westbury manor made sure we had heated lamps outside, drinks, everything! The food I heard was over the moon!! hard for the bride and groom to eat lol but all my family and guests are still raving about it!! their grounds are beautiful and the staff was very attentive. Couldn't ask for a better venue!

-Rosanna & Michael