Westbury Manor Reviews

Westbury Manor 5
Westbury Manor 6
Westbury Manor 7

betsey · Married on 04/17/2016

my wedding is on 4/17/16 - my experience so far has been superb. friendly staff, beautiful grounds and incredible food. We went for our tasting and they practically fell over themselves to serve us dinner and the food was delectable. I cant WAIT for my event ..I have such a good feeling about everything ..so happy I booked here !

Sent on 10/23/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2016

There are sooo many great and fantastic things about Westbury Manor that it'll be too long of a list to name all on here! My husband and I got married here April 8th of this year! From day one of planning they are always available with any concerns you may have and worked with us well since we were planning from VA. The food was fantastic and the way they set up all my DIY décor was like they were living in my mind! It was absolutely perfect! Beyond the stunning landscapes and the excellent food the thing that my husband I absolutely loved was our Bridal Attendant and Matre D. Mostly our bridal attendant Jackie. She was there for me with anything I needed before I could even ask. Fixing my bustle a million times that night from all the dancing and making sure I always had a drink in my hand ;). But she was the ultimate hero during the outdoor photos when we did the lift picture my husband's metals from his uniform actually punctured my shoulder. With all the screaming from the bridesmaids noticing the blood it was caos. But Jackie calmly walked over had me turn around, covered the dress, wiped off the blood and bandaged me up and got me right back to picture taking!! Westbury Manor you did a superb job! We even got to take a picture with the peacocks outside!! Thank you for the leftover food as well! It was a great 3 am dinner for my husband and I once all the festivities were through!!! Thank you so much for everything you did and making my wedding a dream come true!!! Love, The McPartlands <3

Sent on 08/22/2016
  • User6191374 · 2+ years ago

We had our daughter's wedding there with 150 guests. The wedding party arrived early for pictures and they had a beautiful room to leave our valuables. The room for the photos was also filled with food and beverages for everyone that was there early. The service was impeccable , the venue was absolutely beautiful and the food and beverages were amazing! Everything we asked for was there and they never ran out of anything. I cannot say enough about Westbury Manor! Every guest told us it was the best wedding ever. Thank you for making our daughters wedding day a wonderful memory for her!!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Lynette and Michael · Married on 11/28/2015

We booked Westbury Manor for our wedding on November 28, 2015. I can't put into words how amazing the entire process was. My husband and I along with both sets of parents set off at 9am for an entire day of venue hunting! The Westbury Manor was our first stop. We booked an appointment with Mary who was BEYOND helpful. We toured the entire venue and went over the extensive, elaborate, DELICIOUS menu - everyone was blown away. I cried, because I had to go look at other places before I could make my decision. I researched for WEEKS on different venues, and couldn't make this MAJOR decision just yet. Mary suggested that I go and look at the other places so I was comfortable with my decision. She winked and said, "You will be back!" AND... I WENT BACK. I couldn't wait to book with The Westbury Manor. They were 100% my first and only choice!

From the booking to the actual party; we received spectacular service from everyone we encountered. We booked The Manor Room to the gills. We had approximately 260 people. I thought it was going to be too crowded, but it was perfect.

Melissa was our event coordinator. She helped us plan and set up everything the correct way! The setup was gorgeous! We used the Florist at the Westbury Manor too, and Gary is just one of my favorite people. He is so talented. The floral arrangements were stunning. The Food AMAZING too! Both our Maitre'D and bridal attendant were top notch. I would think about needing something and they were right there, but never overbearing. A special shout-out to the Leonardini's who helped to make my night even more magical.

The entire night was more than both Michael and I could have ever asked for. I can't wait to go back for dinner, and truly be able to enjoy the delicious food over a quiet dinner with my husband! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to ANYONE looking for a beautiful and reputable establishment.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Just had my wedding Friday 10/30/15 and cannot even begin to express how amazing it was. Everything from our first meeting, to picking up cards has been amazing with Westbury Manor. Our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect!!! The staff was excellent! The food was phenomenal, and everything went off without a hitch. Thank you for making our dreams come true! If I could get married 100 times it would always be at Westbury.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/03/2015

Phil was our maitre d. He was absolutely outstanding. From the moment our the limo pulled up he had everything under control. He got us drinks right away and was very attentive the entire night.
    My bridal attendant was Gianna and she was just so wonderful. She was always by my side and got me anything I needed.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Diana · Married on 09/27/2015

There are not enough words to describe how perfect my wedding was at Westbury Manor. Every employee who I encountered over my close to two year engagement was nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. Phil and Gianna, were the most perfect and attentive matri'd and bridal attendant who made sure everything ran smoothly, on time, and most of all helped us ENJOY our wedding.

The whole mansion is gorgeous, the landscaping outside is kept with the seasons. I had my reception in the manor room. The room has a symmetrical floor plan, which makes planning and seating arrangements a breeze. The large dance floor was packed the entire night, but spacious enough where you didn't feel like you were bumping into other guests.

The food was amazing (what I ate of it at least, but have gotten many compliments), there was plenty of it, and a lot of variety in the options when picking a menu. I was lucky enough to have my cocktail hour outside, which people LOVED. Our bridal attendant made a sampler platter of all the cocktail hour food and made sure my husband and I sat down to have some of it, which I appreciated after taking pictures for so long. The peacocks did make an appearance which people also got a kick out of!

Booking Westbury definitely exceeded my expectations and cannot thank them enough for the wonderful day my husband and I had!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Nicole · Married on 09/26/2015

Beautiful!!!! Everything was perfect from beginning to end! The gardens, the food, the room. Kelly was my bridal attendant and she was by my side at all points I never had to ask her for a thing she had everything I needed. SOOO Happy I chose Westbury Manor. Best day of my life!! Great staff!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/19/2015

There as so MANY great things to say about Westbury Manor that I don't even know where to start. Our wedding day was last Saturday and everything was beyond perfect and beautiful! I can't thank enough every single person that made our wedding the most beautiful day of my life at Westbury Manor. The great service and kindness they provide it's reflected in everything they do. Starting from Mary, the lady that helped us with our contract, to Evelyn my bridal attendant who did the most amazing job on my wedding day, she was so kind. She literally helped me with EVERYTHING. I didn't need to worry about a single thing! And Sandra our maitre'd who was so wonderful and made sure everything went perfectly. She was always making sure that we didn't see each other before the wedding ceremony and that everything was just as we wanted it to be. It felt like a movie and a dream come true. I loved the gardens, the food, wow everybody talked so great about the food and the service throughout the wedding.

There are simply not enough words to describe how much we LOVE having our wedding at Westbury Manor and how gladly we would recommend such a great and beautiful venue. Thank you so much Westbury Manor for everything.

Sent on 09/22/2015

I just had my wedding there and I have to say that Everthing was amazing From Beginning to End. The staff were so professional and and organized. My maître d' was Philip and he Was phenomenal, between keeping Everthing under control to making me Laugh. He Knew Exactly what needed to be done. My bridal attendant was Camilla and she was just so nice and sweet and always by my side whenever I needed her. The Staff There really Care about there clients and go above and Beyond to make your day a special one!!!
    Thanks Again Philip, Camilla and The Team of Westbury Manor

Sent on 10/12/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/12/2015

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Westbury Manor was the most perfect wedding venue! From the moment we booked with Ian, we knew it was going to be a great day. The beautiful gardens is what grabbed our attention first. We had our ceremony and cocktail hour outdoors and it was gorgeous. The grounds were absolutely beautiful and trust me, all the guests raved about it. The next thing the guests raved about? THE FOOD! So delicious! As the bride, I also get to rave about: their professionalism, their total ability to keep us happy during both the planning process and the big day, and their amazing team. Between our maitre'd, George and our AMAZING bridal attendant, Kelly, everything was under control. Kelly was a rockstar! She kept not only me happy but the entire wedding party and family. Any request - big or small - was satisfied. You will NOT regret having your wedding here. Trust me! Truly a day we will never forget! Thank you to everyone at Westbury Manor for the most perfect day.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/07/2015

Other than ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, there are no other words to describe the Westbury Manor. The grounds are beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff was superb. Ian was my banquet manager and he was a pleasure to work with. Melissa met with us for our final appointment and she was a absolute delight and answered everything that we had questions in regards to. Sandra and Camile, our maitre'd and bridal attendant, were spectacular. They made sure everything went accordingly and were able to make sure everything was smooth. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out! Thank you so much to the Westbury Manor for making my wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 09/16/2015
  • I

Ira · Married on 09/06/2015

We just had our wedding here this past weekend and I can't praise this venue enough. From the planning til the day of, they have been so helpful and easy to work with. They took care of EVERYTHING for us. With us being from out of town, they made the whole planning process so much easier. It was just a magical feeling getting married here.

Kelly, my bridal attendant helped me out so much and was on top of everything. She was amazing and super friendly. Not only me but to my bridal party as well. Phil, our maitre'd had done an exceptional job planning the day for us. He was on top of every single detail. Because of Kelly and Phil, we were able to just enjoy the day without any worry since they were on top of everything.

From the moment our guests pulled up, they were raving about how beautiful the venue was. The ceremony grounds, the cocktail hour, and the reception were all beautifully decorated and the food was top notch.

Thank you so much for making our wedding an unforgettable one.

Sent on 09/11/2015

We had an excellent experience using Westbury Manor for our July 17 wedding. Everyone at Westbury Manor was professional and helpful and gave us the most beautiful wedding day. Westbury Manor was the first of many venues I looked at for my wedding, and I couldn't help but compare every other venue to this one. The beautiful grounds and ballroom were exactly what I had envisioned for my special day. My groom also loved the atmosphere and the food tasting really sealed the deal for us. Everyone raves about the food at Westbury Manor, and we found out for ourselves that this is true. There are so many options for cocktail hour and dinner and we liked that we could add on extras such as a shrimp display, tropical drink bar, and "Take Me Home" baggies of warm pretzels and zeppoles. Westbury Manor helped us to really personalize our day and our Maitre D', Sandra, was so helpful and attentive to us the entire time. My guests all had a great time and I know choosing Westbury Manor was absolutely the right choice for us.

Sent on 08/05/2015

We booked our wedding through Linda DiNatale. Throughout the entire process her and the staff at Westbury Manor were extremely professional, courteous, helpful, and supportive. They really paid attention to details, listened to requests, and answered the million silly questions I had. The wedding was an absolute success because of this venue. The entire night ran seamlessly from start to finish. The cocktail hour had tons of delicious food, drinks, and staff. The reception room (Manor room) was like a dream come true. I really felt like I was walking in to a fairy tale. I have continued to receive compliments on how great all of the food was and how beautiful both the inside and outside of the venue were. My maitre Sandra, the bridal attendant, and all of the other staff members at the event were spectacular. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/30/2015

Food is awesome, friendly staff.

Sent on 06/04/2015

The Westbury Manor did an unbelievable job hosting our wedding reception. From the initial visit through our wedding day these guys did all the legwork and made sure everything went smoothly. As soon as we arrived from the wedding ceremony the maitre d' (George) and bridal attendant (Kelly) made sure we were where we needed to be when we needed to be there. I did not think we needed a bridal attendant at first since the ceremony was at a Church; however I was blown away by how amazing it was to have Kelly there to help us. She exceeded all expectations; anything we needed we received almost instantaneously and often times without needing to ask. Food magically appeared, our glasses were never empty, I would mention that I needed something and she would radio for someone to bring it to me. All the events during the reception were well organized and on time thanks to George. Even the peacock, who lives on the Manor, knew when he was supposed to put on a show. During and after the reception, our guests could not stop raving about the food, the grounds, and the building itself. Every single person there left the reception with a smile on their face. Great job Westbury!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Maja · Married on 04/19/2015

I had my baby shower at Westbury Manor. The space was beautiful, the food was delicious and the service was excellent. Phil made sure that everything went smoothly. We were very happy and would recommend to friends!

Sent on 08/02/2018
  • User4891998 · 2+ years ago

My daughters wedding was perfect! We loved everything about westbury manor. All of our guests had an amazing time. The food was delicious.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Jess · Married on 01/31/2015

We booked this placed based entirely on the food, decor, and responsiveness of our Coordinator Lorena.

As soon as we arrived at the Manor of MD Phil and our BA Kelly were there to meet, greet, and help us into our suite. I cannot express enough how great these two were. Kelly and Phil kept us well fed, on schedule, and bandaged up (I may have fell while running in my heels once or twice) the entire night. My dress ripped a bit from people stepping on it and Kelly was there pinning it up while Phil was handing me a new glass of bourbon.
    We asked if there were any grapes in our room, and 5 minutes later there was Phil with a plate of grapes... We both were completely blown away by how amazing these two were. And not to say that the other staff members weren't great, because they most certainly were. Keeping Grandpa company while everyone was up dancing, helping wrangle aunts and uncles for family pictures; undeniably the best service we have ever experienced.

Sent on 02/07/2015

John · Married on 01/31/2015

Westbury delivered outstanding service for our reception venue. From the moment we arrived to the time we departed we were treated like a King and Queen. We not only were treated like a King and Queen but we ate like royalty as well. The food was outstanding. They were there at every beckon call. Nothing was too difficult for them. If you needed it they provided it. I would do my reception all over again if I could. That's how good it was. I highly recommend them. You would be crazy to choose any venue other than Westbury Manor in the Long Island/Nassau county area.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Jenna · Married on 01/17/2015

Westbury Manor's staff is impeccible. So professional. Treated us like a Prince and Princess the entire night. Food was amazing and there was alot of it. Cocktail hour was beautifully set up and again the food was amazing. We used all recommended vendors from Westbury Manor, and our entire wedding was perfect. The Maitre d' and Bridal Attendant were phenomenal. We loved every minute of it. The Westbury Manor also made the planning very easy and smooth. No last minute details needed to be rushed. Even for a Winter wedding the Venue was beautiful. Outside areas, still usable for pictures. Beautiful property with great features. Would not change a thing about our wedding! We love Westbury Manor!

Sent on 01/20/2015

I had never been to an event at the Westbury Manor prior to my wedding but had only heard great things. Once we went to check out the venue we knew this was the place for us. The service was nothing short of top notch. The food - OMG the food. The food was delicious and in abundance. No one went hungry at our wedding! The Manor accommodated our guest requests with no hesitation or issue. Having a winter/Christmas time wedding, holiday decorations were important to me and they didn't disappoint. I would recommend the Westbury Manor for your next affair without question.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Kathleen · Married on 11/08/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Westbury Manor. My wedding was there last Saturday and this place exceeded my already high expectations! Gianna and Phil were absolutely AMAZING - their service and attention to detail was impeccable. All of our guests have been raving about the cocktail hour & food in general. I would highly recommend Westbury Manor to any brides out there!

Sent on 11/11/2014

I have met with owners and banquet managers etc and they all surpassed my expectations!!! They were wonderful and made sure my wedding was a success!!! The food was in abundance and delicious!!! The bridal attendant Yennifer was wonderful and personable! My maître d Frank was on point and attentive. He kept my day smooth amongst a host of others. I couldn't have asked for a better day at a better place! Thank you Jerry and team!!! Magnificent!!

Sent on 10/29/2014