West Coast Rental Reviews

5 | Land O Lakes, FL

5 Reviews for West Coast Rental

Tanecia · Married on 04/07/2018

I worked with Dot and Greg and they were wonderful people! We had a misunderstanding about an arch but they were very professional and accommodating. I rented tables and chairs, tent, and these beautiful blue table cloths from them. Everything turned out beautiful even with a rainy and windy outside wedding. They were also cheaper than other competitors when shopping around. All in all very nice people and I will use them again in the future!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Tanecia · Married on 04/07/2018

Sent on 04/21/2018

Cindy · Married on 01/24/2016

Was able to rent some great things and really complete our event. Quickly responded and good suggestion.

Sent on 03/07/2016

Ron · Married on 08/22/2015

Bill and Dot are wonderful to work with. They can provide almost anything you need for your wedding , party or any event you have planned. The new tents they have are amazing and My new bride was so excited that we were able to get these tents. No one at our wedding had ever seen anything like these tents. Their prices are very competitive also.. They were able to provide everything we wanted and made our wedding a success

Sent on 09/21/2015

I have been working with West Coast Rentals for my upcoming wedding. I have been very anxious about the details but the staff at West Coast has been very helpful and courteous. They have brought up a lot of ideas and things for me to consider to make our day so special. (Things that I had not thought of). I have been so happy with their ideas that I used them to rent items for a friend's baby shower. All of the items were delivered promptly and their staff was very nice during set-up even though it was quite a distance for them to have to carry the tables and chairs etc. due to a last minute change at the venue.

Sent on 02/12/2015