Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC Reviews

62 Reviews for Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC

Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC 1
Weekend Wedding Warrior, LLC 2

HOPE · Married on 11/15/2014

Words can not describe how happy I am with the decision to use a Weekend Wedding Warrior. Alexis was amazing from the beginning. She was there when I had questions and always there to calm my pre-wedding nerves with positive words and advice. When a few things got jumbled up wedding week (limo sold, priest had a death in the family) , she was there to fix them without me even having to get involved. Not to mention they were fixed for the better.

Another perk about using a Weekend Wedding Warrior is that they have an unending list of contacts and connections with vendors. Alexis had worked with many of the vendors I chose making that communication so easy.

I can only imagine how stressful it is to be organizing everything to make a bride have her dream wedding and Alexis did it with a smile on her face and what seemed to be effortlessly. Not only did my family and my husbands family love our Weekend Wedding Warrior but also, our wedding party. THAT SAYS ALOT! I have been in weddings where the coordinator is non-existant or extremely bossy... not ours. She got the job done in a positive professional way. Because of Alexis, I was able to have the dream wedding I had always dreamed of having.

This was truely the best decision made for the wedding ... besides falling in love my with Prince Charming of course :)

Thank You Alexis, for making all our dreams come true.

Sent on 02/20/2015
  • Caty

Caty · Married on 11/01/2014

I can't write enough about how wonderful Maggie and Nikki were to work with. They were professional, helpful and absolutely worth every penny! I highly recommend them and am SO glad that they were there to help with our big day!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Julia · Married on 07/26/2014

My fiancé and I hired Maggie from Weekend Wedding Warrior for our wedding last Saturday, and I cannot say enough good things about her. From promptly answering emails, to recommending vendors, to fixing small mishaps at the reception she was on top of everything. Totally professional but easy to talk to, she was an invaluable asset to us during the lead up to our wedding. Much more than a "day of" coordinator, I would recommend her to anyone needing just that extra bit of help and assurance that everything will go perfect on their big day!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Channing · Married on 07/19/2014

It was so great to work with the Wedding Warrior because I didn't hire a professional wedding planner when I got married in July. My Mom and sister were extremely helpful, but I didn't want them to be handling the last minute details on the actual wedding weekend...I wanted them to enjoy it with me! This is where the Wedding Warriors stepped in. They helped us organize the timeline of events, they stayed on top of all of our vendors for us, and they made the whole day flow smoothly and beautifully. I am so glad that we had their help so that me and my family could enjoy the process rather than stressing over the details! I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married but especially those of you who are planning your wedding by yourself or with your Mom

Sent on 08/26/2014

I know I could not have enjoyed my daughter's wedding as much as I did without Weekend Wedding Warrior's assistance. Alicia, our coordinator, was very organized, professional, and easy to work with, and kept everything running according to schedule. She also was a great resource prior to the wedding when I had planning questions about vendors, etc. I would heartily recommend WWW if you want to leave your planning worries behind and personally enjoy the festivities on the wedding day!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Jerry · Married on 06/29/2014

A father hopes for a perfect wedding for his daughter...a wedding that will go without problems and will remain a lifetime of memories. Maggie did just that and so much more. From the very beginning she answered questions , gave helpful suggestions, and was always there for us. The rehearsal went perfectly and the day of the wedding was unbelievable. Maggie made it happen. She put all the pieces together so that each vendor (flowers, band, etc. ) knew when, where and what to do. It was a wonderful evening and a perfect wedding. And all our vendors knew Maggie and worked with her so easily. We were so happy that we picked Maggie. If we had to do it over again she would be our very, very first choice. I strongly recommend Maggie if you want to sit back on that special day and relax and if you want to have a lifetime of wonderful memories. Thank you Maggie...you are the best. We consider you family. Jerry Steinberg

Sent on 08/05/2014
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/21/2014

Alicia was beyond FANTASTIC! We booked early in our planning process per my MOH suggestion (she had used their services for her October wedding and had been thrilled) Booking them so early in made the whole process so smooth. It always felt like I had a knowledgeable friend who was ready to help with any questions that I had. Always a quick turnaround in response and always made me feel like I was her only bride. The week of/rehearsal and wedding day all went extremely smoothly. My family and I were able to just enjoy being around each other and the excitement of the day. If anything went wrong, we still have no idea. I'm pretty sure we all gave her a huge, sweaty hug at the end of the night.

If you are even remotely on the fence about them, the price, or the services - don't be. Book them. Book them now. You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/24/2014

We absolutely loved working with Maggie at Weekend Wedding Warrior!! We booked her early, and it made it all the difference. She gave us the gift of time, and reduced stress. In addition to employing Weekend Wedding Warrior for planning/coordinating services, we also paid for vendor recommendations (florist, dj, photography, cake, etc.). We wanted to know the vendors we were choosing (and putting deposits in with) would provide quality services, and this helped us feel more confident about that. Since Weekend Wedding Warrior had worked with the vendors recommended before, it took out the guess work.

Throughout the planning process we were made to feel even better about having booked Maggie. When we would mention that we were working with Maggie vendors and venues alike would speak very highly of her and our decision to work with her. Many also said they did their best work when she was involved because she ensured they had all the information/details they needed for the wedding weekend, and served as a point of contact for them throughout the weekend.

Two months out Maggie jumped in and helped us organize our timeline and think through all of the details (many of which we hadn't thought about ourselves). She offered advise/guidance to make the day run more smoothly and to ensure we didn't miss anything we may want. Her involvement the last couple of months made a world a difference, not sure what we would have done without her.

By the time the wedding weekend arrived we already knew how much value Weekend Wedding Warrior was providing us, but we received so much more that weekend. From the rehearsal through the reception Maggie led the way making sure that we didn't have to be the ones watching the timeline, giving people instructions, etc. She also did so many other things that made me, as the Bride, feel comfortable and at ease and allow me to interact with my friends and family as much as possible.

Sent on 06/29/2014

I knew planning a wedding from out of state would be difficult on my own. My daughter and I wanted to be involved in the planning but needed support. After researching planners and coordinators we found Maggie to be the perfect solution. I did not realize how much support I would really need until the wedding was upon us and she did not let us down. Thanks to Maggie's "vendor suggestions" early on we were able to create what I called the "Dream Team". She put us in touch with the best of the best and her suggestions made all the difference in the world. We met with Maggie about two months before the wedding and I walked away feeling like I was in great hands and felt such relief. She was very detail oriented and left no stone unturned. Maggie had everything organized from the rehearsal to the end of the reception. It was like we had a safety net under us. I honestly felt like a guest at my daughter's wedding. I could concentrate on the important things like the bride and groom, my family, and guest. It was a perfect day and we could not have done it without her. My husband calls her Magnificent Maggie and we call her a friend! If you still want to be hands on and involved in your planning this is the way to go!!! She is worth her weight in gold..

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/17/2014

Since we knew all of the vendors we wanted to use, WWW was a great service for our scenario. Our "warrior" Alexis was very helpful with keeping everyone in line. She was very helpful to spearhead all actions, since the rest of us were enjoying the wonderful socializing that accompanies a wedding. I would recommend WWW to anyone who has a vision, but needs help executing it.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Alicia and Meredith were the Weekend Wedding Warrior angels at my daughter's wedding at The Marcus Lindsey. They were such a huge help to the bride and to myself. I appreciate their kindness, patience, expertise, and fantastic organizational skills. The cost was well worth it. What a wonderful service they provide!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Sara · Married on 04/26/2014

Maggie did a fantastic job as our wedding coordinator! From the week before our wedding it felt like we didn't need to do a thing - she had everything covered. It was amazing to be able to relax and enjoy my wedding since Maggie took care of everything from making sure my 3-year old niece and nephew made it down the aisle to keeping my glass full to making sure everything flowed beautifully. I would definitely recommend Weekend Wedding Warrior to anyone who wants to have a stress-free wedding!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Remy · Married on 02/08/2014

My husband I were married in February 2014 and while I knew I could handle making decision about venues, flowers, and the look and feel of our wedding with 300 guests, I was worried about bringing it all together and executing everything without becoming stressed and overwhelmed with the process and details. I know we could have not pulled off a seamless and stress free wedding without the help of Alicia and Maureen.

Alicia was able to provide excellent expertise to create a floor plan and flow that kept our 300 guests from feeling like herded cattle. And, her timeline for the wedding weekend was a godsend. We knew exactly where we needed to be at every minute of the day. Alicia made sure we were prepared for everything before I even knew to think about it. They also contacted all our vendors and coordinated their arrival times so my family and I didn't have to worry about that in the week leading up to the wedding or the wedding day. Alicia's confidence and experience made me and my parents feel so relaxed and calm throughout the day so we could just enjoy the special time. During the reception Alicia and Maureen were amazing in keeping us on schedule and taking care of my husband and I. From making sure we had food and drinks to even adjusting the temperature of the room - they took care of everything, and I felt like I had a friend by side.

Hiring Weekend Wedding Warrior was the best decision we made during the planning process. If I had to plan my wedding again, the first call I'd make would be booking Weekend Wedding Warrior again. They are truly amazing!

Sent on 05/30/2014

The Weekend Wedding Warrior's Alicia Sarantis did an absolutely fabulous job executing my daughter's wedding this past Saturday night. Her professionalism and attention to detail made the evening flow beautifully! I am still marveling at all Alicia did for us. She always seemed to magically appear whenever (and wherever) she was needed. She averted a potential crisis by fixing the flower girl's bracelet and tied the corsages on the grandmothers' wrists. Alicia took charge of the rings and made sure the extra pictures were taken that Jessica wanted. I still have an image of her standing in the corner of the Derby Museum lobby efficiently bustling up Jessica's dress--a full service coordinator! Alicia ran a terrific rehearsal, handed out detailed timelimes and worked tirelessly to make everything follow that timeline on the wedding day. She even used her magic powers of organization loading all the gifts, props, and left over cake into the back of my car at the end of the evening. I can not say enough how invaluable her services were!! We were able to relax and enjoy the wedding because Alcia was running things so amazingly well.
    It wasn't just on the wedding weekend that we depended on Alicia. While my daughter and I were planning the wedding, whenever there was a question, we'd always invoke the "What will Alicia recommend?" and then one of us would send her an email. Alicia always answered the emails promptly and thoughtfully. Alicia never seemed to say, "No". She always found a way to make Jessica's many, many visions be part of her special day. I wholeheartedly recommend making her a part of your wedding weekend, also!

Sent on 12/05/2013

Best decision of the wedding!! Alicia S. was so helpful with questions about buffet versus sit down dinner to everything the day of the wedding!! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2013

As a project manager in my day life, I have a full appreciation for people who plan for a living and do a really good job of it. Morgan Cooper, our wedding coordinator, was simply top notch. From the coordination of our vendors and our wedding timeline down to making sure we were in the right places at the right time, she exuded professionalism and the kind of detailed organization that truly went above and beyond my expectations.

I simply cannot imagine having had this wedding without Morgan and her assistant, Maureen. Literally, I think they are the best value wedding coordinators out there -- they were worth every penny and then some.

If you are on the fence about having a coordinator, just do it. No, seriously. These women are the best in Louisville and will turn your wedding into the well-oiled machine that it deserves to be.

Maggie, the owner, was incredibly responsive from the first meeting and made sure that we had the right coordinator for the job. If every coordinator that she hired is as wonderful as Morgan and Maureen, she is certainly doing the right thing.

I can't say enough wonderful things about WWW -- seriously, just hire them!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Gretchen · Married on 10/19/2013

My husband and I got married in Louisville in October 2013. We had a rather large wedding - about 275 guests - and we were worried about coordinating all of the details with so many people, especially since we lived out of town. We can say now that hiring Weekend Wedding Warrior was the best money we spent on the entire wedding. Maggie and her team were incredible. They were so organized, professional and very responsive. The timeline that Maggie created was the main reason that everything went according to plan on our big day. She thought of details that we would never have remembered! She also coordinated with all of our vendors so that we didn't have to - we could simply relax on the day of the wedding and enjoy every minute. My parents were relieved that she was there to make sure everything went smoothly, including the coordination of 3 buses taking guests to and from the church and reception. We could not have done it without Maggie's help - we are beyond thankful. Trust me - her services are priceless!!!

Sent on 11/29/2013

I simply cannot say enough about Alicia Sarantis! She was absolutely wonderful helping us plan our wedding. I cannot imagine having to do all of the organization, dealing with vendors, etc without her. We had torrential rain the day of our wedding and some issues with the venue and Alicia was incredible! She handled everything without even worry me about it and made the wedding come off without a hitch. If it hadn't been for her my wedding could have been ruined and she was calm and made some very hard, fast decisions in the moment that really saved the day. Hiring Weekend Wedding Warrior was absolutely the best decision we made and we cannot thank them enough. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

Hiring WWW was the best decision I made in the entire wedding planning process! Morgan was truly a God-send! I live out of town, but she skyped with me and met me when I was in Lexington for the first time after contracting with them. The last several weeks, she was able to organize all the details of the timeline, confirm with the vendors, and thought about a number of things I hadn't. Nearly all of my vendors remarked that Morgan was extremely organized and very on top of it! She asked all the right questions with vendors and ensured I had thought through everything!

I HIGHLY recommend Weekend Wedding Warriors! They (Morgan :) ) truly made my wedding the day of my dreams!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Emily · Married on 09/07/2013

We hired Morgan Cooper with Weekend Wedding Warrior for our 9/7/13 wedding and we couldn't be happier that we did! I really wanted to plan the details of the wedding but we wanted our wedding day to be stress free and wanted to be guests at our own wedding. It was also important to us that our friends and family were able to enjoy our wedding day as well and didn't want them to have to worry about the details. Morgan did exactly what we were hoping for when we hired Weekend Wedding Warrior! It was truly the best day of our lives so far and she played quite an important part in making that happen. She is so professional and we loved working with her. She handled set-up, break-down, communicated with vendors, created our wedding day timeline, made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be all day long, and so much more! The little touches like saving desserts for us, going through the buffet for us and the 200 other things that we didn't even know she did to make our day so smooth and relaxing were just amazing. I would absolutely recommend Weekend Wedding Warrior if you are looking for a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 09/10/2013

Erica · Married on 09/07/2013

Alexis was a wonderful addition to our wedding and I am so happy we chose Wedding Warriors to help coordinate our big day! Not only did I want the day to be stress free for my groom and I, but I wanted my family and friends of the wedding party to be stress free as well and enjoy the celebration! Alexis stayed in communication with our vendors, established our wedding day timeline, and ensured everything went just as planed. She kept us on schedule throughout the day and made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. Alexis was wonderful at making sure my groom and I had everything that we needed and we could not have imagined a more perfect day! We are so grateful for Alexis and Wedding Warriors and the hard work put in to ensure we had the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2013

Alicia with Weekend Wedding Warrior helped coordinate our wedding, and she was absolutely amazing! We went back and forth between hiring WWW, but in the end, we are so glad we did. I couldn't imagine trying to pull off our wedding without their help! I know Alicia went through some major stresses the day of the wedding (having to work with one less table, our band showing up late to set up, packing all the gifts up, etc.) but I had NO idea any of this was going on. She thought of things that hadn't even crossed our minds and gave us great advice.

Alicia was prompt with answering any questions we had and met with us twice before the day-of to discuss WWW's services and go over the details of the day. I would recommend Weekend Wedding Warrior to anyone planning a wedding, no matter how big or small. We were able to enjoy our wedding day free of stress, and that in itself is reason enough to book WWW! Absolutely recommended.

Sent on 09/25/2013

Let me start by saying I am not easy to work with period but even worse when it came to my daughter and future son-n-law's wedding. Maggie handled me and the situation with professionalism and finesse. I can't thank her and her team enough for all they provided to us on the day of the wedding. Things were crazy due to some planning issues on our part and Maggie stepped in and made it work. I would recommend her to anyone wanting their special day or event to go off with flair or simply peace of mind. WONDERFUL WONDERFUL WONDERFUL TEAM!!!!!!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Paula · Married on 06/08/2013

Alicia was worth every penny! As my daughter (the bride) said so well, " Alicia took charge when needed, but stepped back when appropriate. I cannot put into words how helpful Alicia was in leading the rehearsal and following every detail at the wedding. She was amazing! Because of her, I (mother of the bride) was able to thoroughly enjoy my evening. She thought about everything....even moving and loading my car so when the event was over, we just drove off. Alicia was pleasant, professional and an absolutely pleasure to work with! We loved her!
    Paula Podoll

Sent on 06/11/2013

Bridget · Married on 05/25/2013

Maggie and Maureen were AMAZING!!!! They made not only our day stress free but also the week prior to the event stress free by contacting and coordinating all of our vendors. I truly believe that Maggie went above and beyond on our special day. All of our guests commented on how organized and smooth everything went the entire day, and this was all due to Maggie and Maureen. I will recommend them to every friend I have that is planning a wedding. We won't ever be able to thank her enough for letting not only us, but our friends and family enjoy the day and bask in the moment of our marriage.

Sent on 06/11/2013