Sequoia Mansion by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

39 Reviews for Sequoia Mansion by Wedgewood Weddings

Sequoia Mansion by Wedgewood Weddings 1
Sequoia Mansion by Wedgewood Weddings 2

Kristin · Married on 03/15/2013

My husband and I enjoyed the whole process of getting married here. They relieve a lot of the stress by having vendors included in the package so you don't have to hunt around and their vendors are amazing (although we did choose our own photographer and DJ - since they were close friends). The florist Dottie from Camino Flower Shop works wonders with flowers. Our arrangements were beautiful and we received compliments all night. The baker Carissa from Sugar and Spice did a wonderful job on our cake and it was absolutely delicious. Jacqui and Kerri were great coordinators and they stayed on top of our due dates so that we didn't have to. They are more than helpful throughout the whole process even when we got overwhelmed and stressed. The venue is gorgeous and the food was AMAZING! We got married in the veranda and we loved it with the natural light it was perfect for photos. The reception went on without a hitch. I highly recommend Sequoia mansion for anyone looking to have a seamless and beautiful wedding!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Summer · Married on 01/20/2013

My husband and I were engaged in July and planned to be married in January. I looked at so many places and every place seemed to be so expensive. We wanted a small wedding (about 50 people) and when I saw Wedgewood I knew this was the place I was going to be married. The mansion was perfect and everyone made me feel as though they knew what they were doing. I was always treated with respect and would recommend Wedgewood Sequoia Mansion and their other venues to anyone!

Sent on 08/22/2013

I had my wedding at the sequoia mansion on Sunday October 21 2012 and the staff and service was amazing. My wedding went just as planned. They did everything I asked and more! This place is absolute beautiful all on its own and when u had all ur wedding decor and add the amazing staff its picture perfect. I would recommend Wedgewood at sequoia mansion to anyone! If u get married there the only warning I have for you is dont use there cake vendor (sugar and spice) i used them just because it wad easy and I could had it to my package. But I wish I woulda taken the time to find my own vendor. But everything else of there's is fantastic :)

Sent on 10/25/2012

Our event was not a wedding but a twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.
    Howeve,r it was as if we were having a wedding reception. THe setting was lovely and all of the amenities wonderful. The venue is outstanding and we were accomodated by an excellent, enthusiastic staff. The evening went off without a "hitch" and we highly recommend Wedgewood for weddings and anniversary parties.

Sent on 08/17/2012

Tiffany · Married on 01/09/2010

From the moment I stepped into the Sequoia Restaurant I knew that it was the venue for our wedding. Tawnia was very knowledgable and our personalities clicked right away. She was an awesome Wedding Coordinator. Our wedding was in January and everyone was a little worried that it was going to be too cold for an outdoor ceremony. Luckily God was in our favor and we had a beautiful, sunny, outdoor ceremony and an amazing indoor reception. Tawnia and her staff made our event spectacular and I am forever grateful for everything they did. If you want an event where you don't have to worry about anything, I highly recommend checking out Sequoia Restaurant. They go above and beyond to make every little aspect of your day perfect.

Sent on 04/08/2010
  • S&A

Susan · Married on 01/16/2016

Sequoia Mansion staff (sales and in-event) were great. A beautiful space with really cool bar, friendly folks and a good value for the money. It is two weeks later and we're still getting comments (and repeat comments) from people saying how much fun they had, how great the place was, and how friendly and helpful the staff were. Emily, Diana, and Keri heard our concerns, and worked with us to craft an event that we were very happy with within the structure that Wedgewood created.

We're going to recommend Sequoia to everyone we know who is getting married, if for no other reason than so we can ATTEND an event there and see it from the other side!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Lindsay · Married on 04/18/2015

We just got married this past weekend, on April 18. We had booked with Wedgewood 16 months before, so many changes and questions came up along the way!

The sales team ladies were always very nice and quick to respond to questions. Email seems to be the best way to get a hold of them, calling was always a game of phone-tag.

We had about 200 guests, and for the services that Wedgewood provides, the price seemed to be reasonable. The staff were awesome on the day-of, setting up everything perfectly. We did not use their cake vendor, photographer, or invitations. But catering, flowers and DJ were AMAZING!!!

Catering- Probably the best wedding food I've ever had. We had the duet plate: chicken madiera and steak with potatoes and veggies. Appetizers were awesome as well! The banquet captain Vanessa was super nice and made sure everyone had what they needed, especially the bridal party.

Florist- I cannot say enough about Dottie and Mattie at Camino Flower Shop. I pretty much gave Dottie a handful of photos and she made magic happen. My flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!!! Absolutely no complaints. I also hired her daughter, Mattie to stage and set up props for the reception. She rocked it and everything looked great and fit our theme. Absolutely a MUST if you don't want the stress of buying things and setting them up yourself!!!

DJ- Steve was great. Played music we asked for and took requests all night long. I was bummed when the lights went on and we had to stop dancing!

Overall, if you are looking for a venue that is all-inclusive and easy with great service all around, this is your place. I wish we could do it all over again, A++++ to Sequoia!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2014

A gorgeous venue that includes pretty much everything you need with the average wedding package: florist, catering, DJ. They can also provide photographer, wedding coordinator, minister. The coordinators are very friendly, professional, and flexible, the only flexibility restriction is the size of the venue. Beautiful grounds outside, breathtaking rooms inside. I had the wedding of my dreams there!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Kerri Goldman, Emily Bagley, and David Bagley are all wonderful people to work with. For most of the planning, we worked with Kerri and then towards the end we worked mainly with Emily. All were easy to talk to and easily accessible [always responded to emails, messages, and questions and always tried to make time to chat with even in between meetings with other clients - if we had a quick question or two]. Our wedding went as perfectly as any wedding can despite only having about 2 hours to set up after the daytime wedding. [Upon arriving on the day of, you wouldn't even have guessed there was another wedding prior to ours!] The food served was plenty for our guests and many raved about the selection and taste of food that was provided. Their preferred vendors [Chad Stalzer, Camino Flower Shop, D'Agostini's Bakery, and wedding invitations] worked out beautifully for us. All played a major part in bringing our special day together - with ease, such beauty, and taste. The prices were more than reasonable for the results that we received. We wouldn't have it any other way and were exceptionally pleased with Wedgewood's service in bringing together such a wonderful production.

Sent on 01/27/2014

Shanna · Married on 04/27/2013

I would absolutely recommend Wedgewood at Sequoia Mansion to any bride looking for a stress-free beautiful wedding day. After searching for a venue for a couple of months & getting fed up with the outrageous pricing, sub-par staff, and overbearing wedding coordinators; we stumbled upon Wedgewood's website. The pictures on the site do not do this place justice!! It is only about 45 minutes from Sacramento so I definitely suggest making the drive to see the place in person. From the first time we visited the venue, we were in awe with the beauty of it. The place is gorgeous & has such an elegant feel to it! My husband immediately fell in love with the bar's dark wood cabinets and granite bar tops.
    At our first appointment, we were given a tour of the venue and then sat down with Jacqui in sales to go over pricing. We gave her our modest budget & she was VERY respectful of it, never tried to up-sell us on anything like other venues had done. She even suggested ways we could save money. Wedgewood has put together several packages that are completely customizable to your tastes. Jacqui was very patient and went through all of the details of the package until we were satisfied with what we were getting for our money. I would definitely recommend going with their preferred vendors-they are the best of the best & work great together to ensure your day runs smoothly.(Lisa Richmond Photography, Camino Flower Shop, Chad Stalzer Productions, and Sugar & Spice Bakery) Throughout the planning process, the ladies in the office were quick to answer any questions I had & stayed on top of every aspect of our big day.
    When I arrived at Sequoia on our wedding day, the staff had everything set up exactly how I'd requested. Our banquet captain made sure to introduce herself first thing and let me know that she was available for anything we needed & really treated us like royalty. Everybody enjoyed themselves & my guests can't stop gushing about how beautiful the place was.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Janelle · Married on 08/06/2016

4.2
      3.5

I absolutely love Diana! She is amazing. She answered all of my phone calls and emails right away. She is so sweet and worked with is when we kept changing our minds on things.
    It's an all inclusive venue which we loved! It helped us stay right in our budget. They use Way Back Bakery for the wedding cake and they are amazing as well.
    The only thing that surprised me was I didn't see our wedding planner but a couple times before the ceremony started. She came to check on me a couple times then said she was changing into her bussing outfit to help with tables. This confused me since we paid extra for her services. Without her guiding the night, it got a little hectic at times. Especially when it came time for pictures, it would have been nice having her there. Instead, we wasted about 20 minutes gathering family down for the pictures. But thankfully our DJ was directing the night.
    I would still recommend using this venue. It was perfect for our Gatsby theme, but I would just make sure you specify that your wedding planner is there by your side the whole night to help with everything.

Sent on 09/27/2016

4.2

My fiance and I checked out this venue. It's very pretty and the mansion is definitely very unique. They have a very cool area to get married at as well. The only reason we didn't go with them is that it was on the pricier side of our budget and we would have had to get married on a sunday to make it work.

Sent on 03/10/2016

Becca · Married on 08/27/2017

2.5

Worth every penny! A fantastic value considering how much weddings cost. We got complements from every guest and everyone said it was the best wedding they had attended. Well worth changing my date for!

Sent on 09/12/2017
  • F

Kimberly · Married on 06/24/2007

3.5

Sequoia was a fabulous location for a wedding. Our ceremony was outside on the lawn with the reception in the ballroom. Their food is fabulous and overall it's a great value for the price!

Sent on 11/08/2008