WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi Reviews

WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 7
  • F

Lorraine · Married on 09/10/2018

Amazing day thanks to Frinaeventi

It's a leap of faith, trusting someone in a different country who you haven't met to organise such an important day, but I can say, hand on heart, that Vittoria in Frinaeventi is a safe pair of hands in which to place this trust. Vittoria was knowledgeable, communicative, warm, friendly and efficient from day one. Each and every one of the service providers she recommended to us were also equally warm, friendly, competent and professional, and we could not have picked better people, and of course, the setting was beautiful. If you are considering getting married somewhere warm and beautiful with great food, culture, natural landscapes and people then do not hesitate to choose Sardinia and make Frinaeventi your first port of call as you will not be disappointed!

WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 8

Roxanne · Married on 08/08/2018

Amazing! Beyond what we expected

Before my engagement, I had emailed Frinaeventi in regards to having a wedding in Sardinia - since I don't have an idea of the timeline and such I wanted to get a head start. Immediately, after I had sent the email I received a response. Not knowing what I really wanted, Vittoria sent me some options of which destination I'm really looking for in Sardinia. Few months later, I was engaged! So it was crunch time. We wanted to have a wedding within months because 08.08.18 can only happen this year since it's supposed to be a lucky number from our Chinese culture. Anyhow, we also wanted to get married in a church so she gave us a list of what is needed in order to get married in church and have a Catholic wedding. St. Anthony church was beautiful from the pictures. I flew to Sardinia months before the wedding to somewhat finalize everything. From the venue to the church. The day my mom and I visited the church, there was a traditional Sardinian wedding ceremony - which I was told is customary to have at least 300+ guests. Unfortunately, we did not get to see the church that day and was able to see it the next day without Vittoria. The church was even more beautiful than what they look like in pictures. Our only communication was via email. She was very responsive and helpful in everything! Literally, every single details! I might have drove her nuts with all the questions I had. Anyhow, Vittoria her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations are. Our wedding day was absolutely everything we dreamed it would be and more!

Vicki · Married on 06/11/2018

Vittoria helped us plan our Civil Ceremony, Beach Ceremony and Chinese Tea Ceremony in Orosei, Sardinia on 11th June 2018.
    Booking Frinaeventi/ Wedding Sardinia and having Vittoria as our wedding planner was, along with our videographer, hands down the best decision we made. She could always be counted on to reply quickly and fully to all queries.
    We had always wanted a venue that looked authentic - so that you could tell it was Sardinia - and the venue we chose was so unique and had loads of character. Vittoria not only helped us to plan our Chinese Tea Ceremony back at the venue on the terrace but she also sourced a local gelateria to provide an Ice Cream Cart. She met us the day before with our humanist celebrant, Claudia, to visit all the venues as well as go through all the decorations we had brought over with us. She was there the whole day with us right until well after our evening meal to ensure everything was as we wanted.
    This included finding somewhere with disabled facilities as my Mother-in-Law has mobility issues and uses a mobility scooter. The venue had a disabled room and both Vittoria and the hotel staff bent over backwards to ensure she could get to the beach and the terrace ensuring a balance between the authentic cobblestones vibe with disability needs. I also suffer from Fibromyalgia in my arms which means I cannot lift, carry or apply pressure and Vittoria was very adaptable in making changes such as having wrist corsages instead of a bouquet.
    She goes above and beyond - we were having a Wedding Celebration back in London when we returned after 9 days sightseeing around Sardinia and so Vittoria also helped us find a bridal wear dry cleaners in the next town we would be staying in. Nothing is too much trouble for her and she prioritises giving a bespoke unique service.

WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 9
    WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 16
    WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 17
    WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 18

Anna · Married on 05/30/2018

Vittoria was incredible! From the moment I started speaking to her she wanted to make our destination wedding bespoke to our needs. We were having 40 UK guests travelling to Sardinia, and although we knew we wanted a beach wedding, we were unsure about accommodation. Vittoria ensured we had seen all options, even though this was not really her responsibility! The venue we chose was exsquisite! We loved how we could be barefoot during our ceremony, and that kids and adults alike had an amazing day! Vittoria kept within our budget, and was so super quick at responding to my hundreds of questions!!
    Venue : Maklas, Costa Rei
    Hotel : Spiagge San Pietro
    Date : 30:05:18

Cait · Married on 05/28/2018

Public Review
    Quality Responsiveness Professionalism Value Flexibility Service
    Vittoria made it all so easy and hassle free. You get told that after your wedding you have so much time on your hands and you’ll be sad all the days spent planning are over, but for us, with Vittoria’s help and guidance from day 1, we really didn’t feel our time was consumed by the planning and we just had the best time in the run up and during our wedding day. In our early emails we told Vittoria what we thought we wanted and then we went over to Sardinia to check out some venues she had picked out for us. She really listening and understood what we were after - and showed us a full range of options with no pressure. We didn’t actually choose what we’d asked for- a beach wedding- but a private ceremony overlooking the beach where we could relax with our guests and have amazing food and live music. Vittoria arranged the lot and accommodated all our needs from guest bookings to menu changes, the taxis, the legalities and translator to family meals out and the best pizza in Pula. We had such an amazing wedding and are so grateful for Vittoria for her attention to detail and removing any cause for stress. Thank you x D&C

Natalie · Married on 10/06/2017

It's hard to put into words just how wonderful Wedding Sardinia are - the service which was offered from day one went above and beyond all of our expectations. From the very first email that we sent inquiring about the wedding planning services for couples who wish to elope, we knew Vittoria was the person for us, who'd plan what is ultimately the most important day of our lives. Vittoria is hugely knowledgeable and professional, and yet her personal, genuine responses to all of our questions (and there were a lot!) reassured us that we had made the right decision in choosing WS (Frinaeventi). She gave us sound advice and complete reassurance all the way along and we had absolutely no worries in the run up to our special day. Planning a wedding, no matter how big or small, is a daunting task, especially when you’re over 1000 miles away, but Vittoria made it so easy and guided us each step of the way. The recommendations of our wedding venue, hotel, photographer (Fabio Marras is amazing!) and restaurant were fabulous. The day itself was a complete dream - everything, and we mean everything, was just how we imagined it would be, and more! We had the most wonderful time and have some incredible memories. Vittoria was always on hand when we needed her, and nothing was ever too much trouble. A huge thank you to Claudia for her wonderful translation skills and to Maria for conducting the ceremony. The service is 5 star, 10 out of 10, 100%, however you put it, just perfect. Thank you again for everything x

WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 19
    WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 20
    WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 21
    WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi 22

Nuno · Married on 09/22/2017

I put 5***** to Wedding Sardinia, I personally had my wedding on 22/09 in Pula - Sardigna. It was the most wonderful experience I had by having a wedding by the sea. All thanks to Vittoria, she has organised everything. Vittoria is wonderful person, is very supportive, professional and efficient. I will definitely recommend anybody who wants his wedding in Sardigna to contact Vittoria! :)

Katrin · Married on 09/19/2017

We got in touch with Frinaeventi to organize a small Catholic ceremony in Porto Rafael, Northern Sardinia. Everything went to plan – the date, the location, coordination of the ceremony, flowers, photographer, reception dinner... and any questions I had were always answered in a timely manner.

Gabriela · Married on 09/12/2017

Vittoria was an amazing wedding planner, everything was perfect! We went from Brazil to Italy to get married and we couldn't have made a better choice. Thank you Vittoria and the team for everything. You made our dream come true!

Emma · Married on 08/02/2017

From the first email we received from Vittoria at Frinaeventi, we instantly warmed to her. Her responses were fast, professional , informative and always friendly. Vittoria made our elopement wedding stressfree, guiding us easily through the legal process and listening to our reqirements to get our perfect day and it was a perfect day, it completely exceeded our expectations. We can't thank Vittoria , Claudia and Maria enough for making the day so special. Everyone worked really hard to ensure it all went smoothly!.The suppliers recommended by Vittoria were fantastic, we couldn't of asked for a better service. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Frinaeventi to anyone looking for a wedding planner they are fabulous, we just wish we could do all again!! Thank you all once again. Love Emma & Robert.

Nadina · Married on 07/01/2017

I know I put 5* in every category but in this case, it is so well deserved! Here is why:
    My husband and I got married last July 1st in Porto Rotondo. What can we say? It has been a DREAM wedding! Given that we are not Italian, we were very happy to find such a professional, specialized and friendly wedding agency such as Frinaeventi.
    Vittoria, the wedding planner, became very quickly our friend. She was always willing to listen and adapt the preparation of the celebration to our tastes. We exchange an endless number of messages but in such a way that everything felt so smooth and stress less. Vittoria thought literally about everything. Communication was always very direct and transparent.
    On our day, Vittoria came early in the morning and spent the whole day until early morning the next day with us. Everything worked out so wonderfully well. Every detail was in place. The amazing contacts from Frinaeventi contributed to decorate the venue with stunning flowers, the hairdressers and make up artist made an incredible work on myself and my bridesmaids. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and the venue by it self, a real pearl of the Mediterranean. Moreover, we met Claudia through Frinaeventi. Claudia was our humanist celebrant. She acted very professionally and spent a lot of time getting to know us. We had to prepare (separately) a set of questions about ourselves, based on which Claudia prepared the text for our ceremony. I can surely say, if we would have prepare it ourselves, we would have loved to say exactly the words Claudia said. We got very emotional and were touched by how she understood who we were and what that moment and love meant to us.
    If you are wondering about whether or not to engage with a wedding agency, don't think further! Book an appointment with Frinaeventi and you will not regret it!

Vittoria and Claudia, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for having been part of our day and having it made happen exactly in the way we wished!

Cherelle · Married on 06/09/2017

My Husband and I recently got married in Olbia at a beautiful Coastal hotel and could not have done it without the help of Frinaeventi!

We contacted Frinaeventi after doing some research online for wedding planners in Sardinia and at first we were a little nervous putting our big day in the hands of strangers. However, from the first email from Vittoria we felt at ease and confident that they were trustworthy and really cared about making the day unique to what we wanted. We flew out to Sardinia for the first time a year before our wedding to meet Vittoria & Claudia, who could not have been more helpful with suggesting the best location on the island for us and suitable venues ticking all the boxes and within budget. After meeting Vittoria & Claudia in person, we really got an insight into their wealth of knowledge about the island and their experience and we knew they would do a fantastic job.

In the year that followed, Vittoria was quick to reply to emails even when they were busy with other weddings, and no question was too silly or trivial and no request was impossible. She made me feel at ease and ensured that no stone was left unturned. She provided enough guidance and advice without taking over so you remain in control.

Vittoria & Claudia were at our disposal the day before the wedding, having driven all the way up from the south of the island to attend/translate our official ceremony at the town hall and then on to meet at the hotel venue to discuss final workings of the day. Vittoria was even available on the phone to translate so I could communicate with the hairdresser at my hair trial who spoke very little English.

On the day, Vittoria and Claudia were very subtle in the background but making sure everything went seamlessly behind the scenes. We really cannot thank Vittoria and Claudia enough for making our dream wedding come true - it truly was perfect and we cannot recommend them enough!!

Mr & Mr Ball (England) x

Debbie · Married on 06/06/2017

In October 2016, my now husband, and I decided to get married. We are both in our forties, and didn't want to wait too long, so decided on June 2017. We wanted a beach wedding and eventually settled on Sardinia.

As we'd never even been to Sardinia before, we knew we would need a wedding planner to ensure our big day went smoothly. So, after 'shopping around' we engaged the services of Vittoria of Wedding Sardinia (by Frinaeventi) and we weren't disappointed.

Vittoria works for a set fee, so you know she's not on 'commission' and therefore doesn't try to bump up the cost of the day - in fact she was very helpful to us in advising on keeping costs down as we had a budget we needed to stick to.

Vittoria dealt with just about every aspect of the day, and made sure we knew exactly what forms & legal documents we needed for a legal ceremony in Sardinia (we had a symbolic beach ceremony too).

Email was the only communication used before we met, and I would by lying if i said I didn't have reservations about how the day would go, but this was only because I hadn't seen the venues (except on the internet), I had no idea what my flowers would be like (although had sent pictures of what I wanted), and of course I hadn't been able to sample the food.

I shouldn't have worried - Vittoria clearly knows her suppliers very well and everything was perfect...the flowers surpassed my expectations, the service and the meal were exceptional, and the whole day couldn't have gone much better (and by the way, I have very high standards and expectations when it comes to customer service).

I cannot recommend Vittoria highly enough. If, like us you are planning on getting married in Sardinia, but are not from Sardinia I can say with confidence that you can do no better than Wedding Sardinia.

Claire · Married on 05/30/2017

We fell in love with the idea of getting married in Sardinia when we visited the country on our first holiday as a couple. We did some research about where and how to get married in Sardinia and Frinaeventi had a very professional website and offered so many options across the island. We decided to travel to Sardinia and meet up with Claudia and Vittoria & we never looked back! They were both so friendly and gave us lots of useful information that set us at ease from the get-go. We visited areas/venues that they had suggested and ended up finding our perfect location; Castelsardo.
    When we returned home they were quick to work out costings based on what we had asked for. Considering how many emails we sent (probably too many!) Claudia was always fast at responding and was so helpful, always giving us lots of options. With her help we were able to plan and organise our perfect wedding day!
    Before we arrived in Sardinia we had our itinerary and felt as though we had nothing to worry about as all the details had been well organised by Claudia. The day before our wedding Claudia and Vittoria met with us at our venue to discuss final details and we felt very reassured at this point that we could relax on our wedding day.
    The big day - Claudia arrived early on our wedding day to make sure everything was set up and that we had nothing to worry about other than getting ourselves ready for the big day ahead. The day turned out to be exactly what we dreamed of - if not better! Considering communication was made through email, all of the small details of the wedding were just what we wanted, from the beautiful flowers to the amazing wedding cake! We had absolutely no complaints about our Wedding & our guests were so complimentary about the whole day.
    Lots of people say planning a wedding is stressful but Frinaeventi took the stress out of it & we would 100% recommend them, a HUGE thanks to Claudia & Vittoria who worked hard to make our day an unforgettable one!

John · Married on 10/06/2016

Margaret and I are both in our 60's and live in Australia. We had been in a stable relationship for some years and had planned a 5 week drive - fly holiday together throughout Italy France and Poland before the thought struck us ...'wouldn't that make a wonderful honeymoon?'
    I made some researches online as to what the legal requirements were to marry in Italy and the process looked doable. Some more research and I eventually came up with about 8 wedding planners based in Italy (mostly these were located in either Tuscany or Venetto) that looked as if they might be able to assist with the idea of an elopement style wedding which is what we had decided on. I sent an email off to each of them, then sat back and waited to see how things might develop.
    Of the 8 there were 3 that I did not receive a reply from and of the remaining 5 replies 2 of these had the appearance of proforma marketing and did not address any of the specifics that I had written in my email. Even worse, it seemed that I had been placed on a mailing list by each of these and I was bombarded with emails containing glossy flyers of weddings that bore no resemblance to the private personal experience that we were seeking.
    That left a shortlist of 3. Two of these were based in Tuscany and one in Sardegna.
    Of the Tuscany planners one had an appeal however Vittoria's response from Frinaeventi - the Sardegnan based planner - struck a resonant chord with me. It addressed me on a personal level and was specific to my inquiry. I had the immediate feeling from it that my case was being treated on a completely individual basis and that if we proceeded it would be from the ground up - making use of course of the past experiences which this planner would bring to my case but not simply cloning my case from any of these. In short, I was made to feel that my experience was unique. And this is how it was - from then until the day that we married in Castle Sardo.
    We thank you Vittoria for a most beautiful day.

Tiago · Married on 07/27/2016

our wedding went 5 star is due to the excellent organization of Frinaeventi. always available, good organization, friendliness and timely response. They did everything for us to have a perfect day. thank you to Claudia and Vittoria.

Katalin · Married on 07/26/2016

We can only give the best rate to "WeddingSardinia" and Vittoria! She managed to organize the MOST SPONTANEOUS WEDDING DECISION: We are an Austrian couple, living in Vienna and decided end of June to get married - if possible - in July during our holidays in Sardinia; Googled the web and found "WeddingSardinia"; Wrote to the contact email list and - to our big surprise - received immediately a very professional answer from Vittoria, saying it would be difficult but feasible and she gave us all the necessary advice for the papers we needed to get from our authorities etc. With her help we managed to organize a wedding abroad in less than 3 weeks and we were able to say "yes" in the beautiful townhall of Cagliari on 26 July!!! It was a very important day for us and Vittoria and her team made it a very special and beautiful event! THANK YOU!!! Katalin & Robert

Lorna · Married on 06/23/2016

Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and paul ..i am so ecstatic to have our wedding at castelsardo in sardinia ..everything went absolutely fantastic ..the staff at the venue were wonderful and very hospitable..and the venue is absolutely breathtaking and very sophisticated architecture all in all my verdict is 10/10 ..and i can shout to the world to use your wedding planner company as you can deliver a 110% wonderful and fantastic service..and say thank you to Francesco for our wonderful wedding photos..and once again thanks for your wonderful support from day one..Mrs Lorna Gardner.

Louise · Married on 06/17/2016

Vittoria at Frinaeventi was an amazing wedding coordinator, from helping us find our perfect wedding beach venue to the small little touches of organising limoncello as our wedding favours. She was able to organise it all from contact of email alone. I would recommend this company to anybody who would like to get married in Sardinia.

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2016

I cannot speak more highly of Wedding Sardinia, Vittoria, Claudia and Massimo. Every step of the planning was made easy by Vittoria, communication was excellent and always friendly. Then when it came to the actual day - it exceeded everyone's expectations. It was perfect in a stunning location and the day was the fun filled relaxed wedding we wanted! Thank you so much!

Carrie · Married on 05/31/2016

Vittoria couldn't do enough to accommodate us including creating a string quartet piece to play the particular music we wanted. We would never have found the venue we had without Vittoria's knowledge and our guests were stunned with how amazing the day was. We cannot recommend her enough.

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2016

Vittoria & Claudia helped us plan our beach wedding in Porto Rotondo, Sardinia, in May 2016. We have nothing but good things to say about our experience with them.

Planning a wedding from abroad initially seemed daunting, but from the first correspondence with Frinaeventi we felt confident we would get the wedding we wanted. We were planning a non-traditional wedding and had clear ideas about what we wanted - they were fully able to provide us with a variety of options based on our preferences. They really listened to us and we felt they understood what we were looking for to make our day special.

Apart from being lovely individuals, this team has a number of strengths. The response time was always quick, detailed and thorough, even when it was about non-essential things; they even gave us tips on where to go on our honeymoon! We really liked how they gave us choices based on our specifications so we always felt like we were making the decisions. That sense of control is so important when doing something this big and meant the end result felt very much our own.

Their familiarity with the island came through immediately and they found us the perfect venue very quickly. Besides the venue, they helped us organise some stunning flowers, a friendly photographer, our rehearsal dinner location, a very cool graphic designer for our table settings, hair and makeup, the dj, babysitters for the weekend...
    Our guests absolutely loved it.

We wholeheartedly recommend Wedding Sardinia by Frinaeventi: they gave us the perfect wedding in a very professional and friendly way for a reasonable price and zero stress.

Love and thanks,

Jessica & Michael, London.

riccardo · Married on 04/06/2016

Vittoria was absolutely fantastic. Planning a wedding is hard let alone abroad. She helped in all areas like helping us find the perfect vendors for flowers, decorations, photographer, videographer and band equipment that we wouldn't be able to do without her. She gave us really good advice and opinions to make the day even more perfect. Whenever we needed her help or had questions to ask she was very responsive. We met her several times before the big day and she made sure the day went without a glitch. I would highly recommend Vittoria and her team for your big day especially if you are planning a wedding Abroad.

Thank you so Much Vittoria!!

Love Riccardo and Kerry Spagnoli

We planned our wedding with Frinaeventi for February 2016 in Cagliari. Even though it was just me and my fiance attending to the wedding, Vittoria, our wedding planner, made sure we had everything we needed/wanted and took care of every single detail of the ceremony. She helped us to find and book an excellent photographer, beautiful flowers (bouquet), outstanding hair and makeup artist, the most charming and lovely translator, transportation, helped with all the legal paperwork required before the wedding as we are not from Italy/EU, etc etc.

The response to all emails and calls is super quick and they will answer all your questions, guide you through the process, and fulfill all your expectations.

Highly recommended :)

• W

Warren · Married on 08/29/2015

When my wife and I first came across WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi, little did we know that our dream wedding would be made possible by them. We had never been to Sardinia before (living in the UK) and relied solely on the advice and recommendations provided by Vittoria. Vittoria listened carefully to our requirements and provided plenty of suitable options that matched our needs. She is meticulous, trustworthy, and above all – extremely reliable. Her local knowledge of the area is excellent and she also helped us plan events pre and post wedding for our guests. On the wedding day itself, every single detail was perfect, and I could see Vittoria running around for 14 hours non-stop making sure everything and everyone was in place. She worked tirelessly to ensure our big day went as smooth as possible and exactly to plan. I will highly recommend using Vittoria as your wedding planner if you are thinking of getting married in Sardinia from the UK or abroad – particularly if you don’t know the area or speak Italian.