WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Josienne B. Married on 10/11/2021

Absolutely amazing!

In two words, ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! If you’re on the fence about hiring a wedding planner, DO IT! I know some of you are here to choose the right wedding planner, while others haven’t quite decided if they want one. It’s true, weddings are already so expensive, and the thought of shelling out another couple thousand for a wedding planner may seem crazy to some people, but Vittoria is 100% worth it! If you’re looking for someone who will make you top priority, and make everything you’ve envisioned in your head come to life, Vittoria at WeddingSardiniabyFrinaeventi, is the perfect choice! I know that I wasn’t the only wedding that she was planning, but that didn’t matter because I never felt like it. Vittoria is professional, efficient, and adaptable, with the perfect touch of caring. She’ll give advice, but always have your vision in mind, because her true goal is to make the wedding of your dreams come true! I researched lots of wedding planners and this company was very reasonably priced, provided great customer service, and in the end was a great choice.

I know I am losing some of you with this long review, but last statement I want to make is about how this company and Vittoria stayed with me through the pandemic. I had to cancel my wedding TWICE, with everything already set in place, including 30 guests who had bought their airplane tickets from around the world. Vittoria worked endlessly to make sure all arrangements were set. The hotel for guests, catering, flowers, cake, ceremony/reception decoration details, you name it! Poor woman had to cancel rebook everything three times, and quite frankly, she didn’t have to! WeddingSardinia honored their agreement , kept pricing reasonable for all the vendors, and did three times the work never asking for a penny more. So if you’re wondering who to choose, that’s the type of wedding planner you want. Vittoria wont let you down!
    Gabriella C. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding day 25/09/21

WeddingSardinia and Vittoria were more than we could have ever hoped for and created our dream wedding, for which we will always be grateful!
    From the very first moment we met Vittoria we felt calm, excited and in very capable hands.
    The whole planning process was made so much easier with Vittoria having a wealth of experience and contacts of vendors. Nothing was too much trouble and no question is a silly question!
    We, like so many others, had huge uncertainty leading up to our day due to the pandemic and Italy imposing further restrictions of UK arrivals. It was only 3 weeks before our date we were able to confirm our wedding could go ahead. It was an anxious time, but having Vittoria to support us through it all and reassure us that she and all other vendors would be as flexible as they possibly could be gave us great reassurance and luckily all the travel restrictions lifted just in time!

On the day itself Vittoria was fabulous, she made sure everything was going on behind the scenes and setting everything up, whilst I was blissfully unaware getting ready. She even stayed until the very last guest left the hotel and made sure everyone got in the right taxis so we didn’t have to worry.

Vittoria is incredibly thoughtful and thorough, she even had a surprise for us! We knew we wanted lights to decorate the outdoor dance floor, but left it in her hands to source the lights (as it was cheaper to hire from Sardinia than bring over from the Uk) and what she created was truly magical and loved by us and all the guests.

If you are considering Vittoria and WeddingSardinia to plan your wedding I would whole heartedly recommend - you won’t regret it! Vittoria goes above and beyond and is a very talented, calming presence to have supporting you through your whole wedding experience.
  • Christina
    Christina F. Married on 07/05/2021

Simply perfect!

We were more than happy with the service of WeddingSardinia by Frinaeventi. Communication was easy and quick and we really felt like our wishes and how we imagined our wedding was the top priority. What makes the service really outstanding is the fact that when a few days before the wedding we realized that the wedding can't take place in the location we chose (a storm destroyed parts of it and the government didn't allow them to open again), our wedding planner found us another location and made our dream of a beach wedding come true.
    I can really only recommend the service!!
    Helene W. Married on 01/10/2021

Wedding In Castelsardo

We was recommended by a friend who also used wedding Sardinia & was not disappointed. I would definatley recommend. Vittoria was more than helpful and willing to answer and questions and was very helpful in assisting with the wedding day. Sardinia is truly beautiful. We chose our wedding in Castelsardo a civil ceremony, as lots of history and cobbled streets up to the castle. Which was perfect. Our wedding pictures are amazing and captured our wedding perfectly.
  • Lara
    Lara T. Married on 09/09/2020

Simply the best!

Vittoria is AMAZING! We planned our wedding in Sardegna from the United States - she was quick to respond to any questions/concerns we may have had before the big day AND she crafted a wedding that exceeded any of our dreams without even having to meet in person. She also effortlessly navigated us and our guests through some last minute changes on the day due to weather - it was fantastic to have her guidance during that time and it certainly made our experience all the more memorable. If we could do it all over again, we would choose Vittoria without any hesitation.

GRAZIE MILLE - we are forever grateful to you!!
  • Anne
    Anne Married on 09/02/2020

Expectations exceeded

Vittoria has really done an outstanding job. After our wedding was cancelled at the beginning of the year due to Covid-19, we spontaneously decided to get married in Sardinia this summer.

We contacted Vittoria and hoped very much that she would be able to realize our short-term request to have our wedding in Sardinia in just a few weeks.

Vittoria was very spontaneous and started working right away. Vittoria understood our wishes exactly and realized them perfectly. She is a very empathic person. She took time for us, always answered very quickly to e-mails or clarified the most important questions via video call. From the beginning we had a very good feeling and could rely on her 100%.

The wedding even exceeded our very high expectations. It was perfect all around. The whole team, whether it was the photographer, the hair & make-up team, the team at Oasi Biderosa, our driver, the florist, the pastry chef, the interpreter or the family from Stella di Mare, all did a great job and we felt 100% comfortable at all times. Vittoria has briefed all the service providers perfectly and adapted them to our needs. Even to small changes 1-2 days before the wedding she reacted very flexible and professional.

We were really lucky with everything and had a magical, romantic day. So far the most beautiful day in our lives.

Once again many thanks to Vittoria! Stay the same, you are doing great!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 01/09/2020

a stress free and experience with lots of care and attention to detail

Planning my wedding with Vittoria was a fantastic experience from start to finish. we had no idea what we wanted when we began planning but Vittoria gave us so may options on beautiful locations and great advice regarding every step of the planning. She was extremely quick to reply to all of my emails and answered so many questions that we had throughout the whole procedure. Vittoria completely put our mind at ease with planning a wedding abroad and 100% delivered on the day! Everything went exactly to plan and nothing was too much trouble for her, she was right there with us from start to finish and made our special day a perfect day to remember!
    I would highly recommend Vittoria to anyone thinking of planning their wedding in Sardinia, you can completely put your trust in her and she will not let you down.
    Vittoria, Thank you so much for our prefect day :) xx
  • Bryan
    Bryan L. Married on 10/05/2019

Unforgettable experience with Frinaeventi

Vittoria and Claudia made our wedding dream come true, with such smooth service and excellent execution. We held an unconventional wedding in Cagliari with different groups of friends and family from all over the world. The experience was remarkably amazing. We would definitely recommend them to any future couples!
    Carol Married on 08/28/2019

Outstanding service made magical wedding day

Best decision I ever made finding this wedding planner.Vittoria is highly organised,responsive and truly listens to what you want.Her attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile made our wedding day perfect.I highly recommend this 5 star service and couldn't rate this service enougth.Thankyou for everything Vittoria xx
    Mrs Married on 07/05/2019

Our perfect professional

We highly recommend Frinaeventi to any couple thinking about marrying in Sardinia. Vittoria is a warm and friendly wedding planner, who provides an exceptional service to her clients. We knew that we wanted an intimate, effortless wedding abroad - but were concerned that we might feel on a production line if we used a wedding service affiliated with a hotel, etc. Having sent a couple of speculative emails, we knew straight away that Vittoria had understood the essence of what we were looking for, and that she would provide us with a flexible, personal service. We had absolute peace of mind throughout the planning process and, although we only corresponded via email, we always felt absolutely secure that Vittoria had everything in hand. We married in the Town Hall of Alghero and everything was perfect, exactly as promised. Although our wedding was simple, Vittoria and her team’s care and attention to detail made us feel very special and we couldn’t have been happier with our (stress free!) day.
  • Paweł
    Paweł G. Married on 06/19/2019

It was just as we wanted it to.

We had a same sex celebration organized by the company in June 2019. It was very small just us and witnesses. Everything was just as we wanted. The beach ceremony at the sunset. The celebrant was great and very friendly. We loved the photos done by recommended photographer. The offical ceremony next day was also conducted profesionally. The restaurant recommended for dinner was absolutely great. It was unforgettable experience. I would recommend the company for wedding planning.
    Kerrie-Anne E. Married on 06/04/2019

Wonderful and professional coordinator

Vittoria was absolutely amazing from start to finish. When we originally started looking at getting married in Sardinia it was difficult to know where to start. We decided we need to find a wedding planner to navigate the legal side and correspond, organise the day with vendors as we also do not speak Italian. I eventually tracked down Vittoria who came with 5 star reviews. She definitely did not disappoint. Vittoria spend time on FaceTime with me talking through different venues and options (she knows all the venues, owners, musicians, photographers, celebrants, restaurants etc) with me and when we decided to do a few days visit during the winter, Vittoria organised the itinerary for us and even asked hotels who were closed to have someone there to show us around. Unfortunately we had a last minute venue change due to unforeseen circumstances which was an upsetting and emotional time, but Vittoria handled the issue with compassion and professionalism, tracked down another venue and re-organised everything at extremely short notice. We had the most PERFECT wedding day, one which we will treasure forever and we have no doubt that this is due to Vittoria handling everything so effortlessly behind the scenes so we did not need to worry at all - we just relaxed and enjoyed the day! Vittoria is an extremely lovely lady, easy to work alongside, very kind and professional - we can’t recommend her enough.
  • Isabelle
    Isabelle B. Married on 05/25/2019

Magical bohemian style beach wedding

Vittoria di an outstanding job on organising our wedding. We were in contact for at least 2 years prior to the wedding and she never failed to answer any of my queries up to D-day. We felt in very good hands with Vittoria, she is extremely helpful, kind and respectful. She understood the theme and our understanding of a perfect wedding and she delivered perfectly on the day and night. I would strongly recommend her services to anyone who is thinking of getting married in Sardinia! Thank you Vittoria for all your time, patience and going far and beyond to help us make this a truly magical experience for both my husband and I! Nicolas, Olivia and Isabelle xx
  • F
    Lorraine Married on 09/10/2018

Amazing day thanks to Frinaeventi

It's a leap of faith, trusting someone in a different country who you haven't met to organise such an important day, but I can say, hand on heart, that Vittoria in Frinaeventi is a safe pair of hands in which to place this trust. Vittoria was knowledgeable, communicative, warm, friendly and efficient from day one. Each and every one of the service providers she recommended to us were also equally warm, friendly, competent and professional, and we could not have picked better people, and of course, the setting was beautiful. If you are considering getting married somewhere warm and beautiful with great food, culture, natural landscapes and people then do not hesitate to choose Sardinia and make Frinaeventi your first port of call as you will not be disappointed!
    Roxanne Married on 08/08/2018

Amazing! Beyond what we expected

Before my engagement, I had emailed Frinaeventi in regards to having a wedding in Sardinia - since I don't have an idea of the timeline and such I wanted to get a head start. Immediately, after I had sent the email I received a response. Not knowing what I really wanted, Vittoria sent me some options of which destination I'm really looking for in Sardinia. Few months later, I was engaged! So it was crunch time. We wanted to have a wedding within months because 08.08.18 can only happen this year since it's supposed to be a lucky number from our Chinese culture. Anyhow, we also wanted to get married in a church so she gave us a list of what is needed in order to get married in church and have a Catholic wedding. St. Anthony church was beautiful from the pictures. I flew to Sardinia months before the wedding to somewhat finalize everything. From the venue to the church. The day my mom and I visited the church, there was a traditional Sardinian wedding ceremony - which I was told is customary to have at least 300+ guests. Unfortunately, we did not get to see the church that day and was able to see it the next day without Vittoria. The church was even more beautiful than what they look like in pictures. Our only communication was via email. She was very responsive and helpful in everything! Literally, every single details! I might have drove her nuts with all the questions I had. Anyhow, Vittoria her team were extremely professional and provided quality customer service. They went above and beyond the call of duty. We received wonderful feedback from family and friends on how lovely, professional, and creative the decorations are. Our wedding day was absolutely everything we dreamed it would be and more!
    Vicki Married on 06/11/2018
    Vittoria helped us plan our Civil Ceremony, Beach Ceremony and Chinese Tea Ceremony in Orosei, Sardinia on 11th June 2018.
    Booking Frinaeventi/ Wedding Sardinia and having Vittoria as our wedding planner was, along with our videographer, hands down the best decision we made. She could always be counted on to reply quickly and fully to all queries.
    We had always wanted a venue that looked authentic - so that you could tell it was Sardinia - and the venue we chose was so unique and had loads of character. Vittoria not only helped us to plan our Chinese Tea Ceremony back at the venue on the terrace but she also sourced a local gelateria to provide an Ice Cream Cart. She met us the day before with our humanist celebrant, Claudia, to visit all the venues as well as go through all the decorations we had brought over with us. She was there the whole day with us right until well after our evening meal to ensure everything was as we wanted.
    This included finding somewhere with disabled facilities as my Mother-in-Law has mobility issues and uses a mobility scooter. The venue had a disabled room and both Vittoria and the hotel staff bent over backwards to ensure she could get to the beach and the terrace ensuring a balance between the authentic cobblestones vibe with disability needs. I also suffer from Fibromyalgia in my arms which means I cannot lift, carry or apply pressure and Vittoria was very adaptable in making changes such as having wrist corsages instead of a bouquet.
    She goes above and beyond - we were having a Wedding Celebration back in London when we returned after 9 days sightseeing around Sardinia and so Vittoria also helped us find a bridal wear dry cleaners in the next town we would be staying in. Nothing is too much trouble for her and she prioritises giving a bespoke unique service.
    Anna Married on 05/30/2018
    Vittoria was incredible! From the moment I started speaking to her she wanted to make our destination wedding bespoke to our needs. We were having 40 UK guests travelling to Sardinia, and although we knew we wanted a beach wedding, we were unsure about accommodation. Vittoria ensured we had seen all options, even though this was not really her responsibility! The venue we chose was exsquisite! We loved how we could be barefoot during our ceremony, and that kids and adults alike had an amazing day! Vittoria kept within our budget, and was so super quick at responding to my hundreds of questions!!
    Venue : Maklas, Costa Rei
    Hotel : Spiagge San Pietro
    Date : 30:05:18
    Cait Married on 05/28/2018
    Public Review
    Quality Responsiveness Professionalism Value Flexibility Service
    Vittoria made it all so easy and hassle free. You get told that after your wedding you have so much time on your hands and you’ll be sad all the days spent planning are over, but for us, with Vittoria’s help and guidance from day 1, we really didn’t feel our time was consumed by the planning and we just had the best time in the run up and during our wedding day. In our early emails we told Vittoria what we thought we wanted and then we went over to Sardinia to check out some venues she had picked out for us. She really listening and understood what we were after - and showed us a full range of options with no pressure. We didn’t actually choose what we’d asked for- a beach wedding- but a private ceremony overlooking the beach where we could relax with our guests and have amazing food and live music. Vittoria arranged the lot and accommodated all our needs from guest bookings to menu changes, the taxis, the legalities and translator to family meals out and the best pizza in Pula. We had such an amazing wedding and are so grateful for Vittoria for her attention to detail and removing any cause for stress. Thank you x D&C
    Natalie Married on 10/06/2017
    It's hard to put into words just how wonderful Wedding Sardinia are - the service which was offered from day one went above and beyond all of our expectations. From the very first email that we sent inquiring about the wedding planning services for couples who wish to elope, we knew Vittoria was the person for us, who'd plan what is ultimately the most important day of our lives. Vittoria is hugely knowledgeable and professional, and yet her personal, genuine responses to all of our questions (and there were a lot!) reassured us that we had made the right decision in choosing WS (Frinaeventi). She gave us sound advice and complete reassurance all the way along and we had absolutely no worries in the run up to our special day. Planning a wedding, no matter how big or small, is a daunting task, especially when you’re over 1000 miles away, but Vittoria made it so easy and guided us each step of the way. The recommendations of our wedding venue, hotel, photographer (Fabio Marras is amazing!) and restaurant were fabulous. The day itself was a complete dream - everything, and we mean everything, was just how we imagined it would be, and more! We had the most wonderful time and have some incredible memories. Vittoria was always on hand when we needed her, and nothing was ever too much trouble. A huge thank you to Claudia for her wonderful translation skills and to Maria for conducting the ceremony. The service is 5 star, 10 out of 10, 100%, however you put it, just perfect. Thank you again for everything x
    Nuno Married on 09/22/2017
    I put 5***** to Wedding Sardinia, I personally had my wedding on 22/09 in Pula - Sardigna. It was the most wonderful experience I had by having a wedding by the sea. All thanks to Vittoria, she has organised everything. Vittoria is wonderful person, is very supportive, professional and efficient. I will definitely recommend anybody who wants his wedding in Sardigna to contact Vittoria! :)
    Katrin Married on 09/19/2017
    We got in touch with Frinaeventi to organize a small Catholic ceremony in Porto Rafael, Northern Sardinia. Everything went to plan – the date, the location, coordination of the ceremony, flowers, photographer, reception dinner... and any questions I had were always answered in a timely manner.
    Gabriela Married on 09/12/2017
    Vittoria was an amazing wedding planner, everything was perfect! We went from Brazil to Italy to get married and we couldn't have made a better choice. Thank you Vittoria and the team for everything. You made our dream come true!
    Emma Married on 08/02/2017
    From the first email we received from Vittoria at Frinaeventi, we instantly warmed to her. Her responses were fast, professional , informative and always friendly. Vittoria made our elopement wedding stressfree, guiding us easily through the legal process and listening to our reqirements to get our perfect day and it was a perfect day, it completely exceeded our expectations. We can't thank Vittoria , Claudia and Maria enough for making the day so special. Everyone worked really hard to ensure it all went smoothly!.The suppliers recommended by Vittoria were fantastic, we couldn't of asked for a better service. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Frinaeventi to anyone looking for a wedding planner they are fabulous, we just wish we could do all again!! Thank you all once again. Love Emma & Robert.
    Nadina Married on 07/01/2017
    I know I put 5* in every category but in this case, it is so well deserved! Here is why:
    My husband and I got married last July 1st in Porto Rotondo. What can we say? It has been a DREAM wedding! Given that we are not Italian, we were very happy to find such a professional, specialized and friendly wedding agency such as Frinaeventi.
    Vittoria, the wedding planner, became very quickly our friend. She was always willing to listen and adapt the preparation of the celebration to our tastes. We exchange an endless number of messages but in such a way that everything felt so smooth and stress less. Vittoria thought literally about everything. Communication was always very direct and transparent.
    On our day, Vittoria came early in the morning and spent the whole day until early morning the next day with us. Everything worked out so wonderfully well. Every detail was in place. The amazing contacts from Frinaeventi contributed to decorate the venue with stunning flowers, the hairdressers and make up artist made an incredible work on myself and my bridesmaids. The cake was absolutely gorgeous and the venue by it self, a real pearl of the Mediterranean. Moreover, we met Claudia through Frinaeventi. Claudia was our humanist celebrant. She acted very professionally and spent a lot of time getting to know us. We had to prepare (separately) a set of questions about ourselves, based on which Claudia prepared the text for our ceremony. I can surely say, if we would have prepare it ourselves, we would have loved to say exactly the words Claudia said. We got very emotional and were touched by how she understood who we were and what that moment and love meant to us.
    If you are wondering about whether or not to engage with a wedding agency, don't think further! Book an appointment with Frinaeventi and you will not regret it!

Vittoria and Claudia, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts for having been part of our day and having it made happen exactly in the way we wished!
    Cherelle Married on 06/09/2017
    My Husband and I recently got married in Olbia at a beautiful Coastal hotel and could not have done it without the help of Frinaeventi!

We contacted Frinaeventi after doing some research online for wedding planners in Sardinia and at first we were a little nervous putting our big day in the hands of strangers. However, from the first email from Vittoria we felt at ease and confident that they were trustworthy and really cared about making the day unique to what we wanted. We flew out to Sardinia for the first time a year before our wedding to meet Vittoria & Claudia, who could not have been more helpful with suggesting the best location on the island for us and suitable venues ticking all the boxes and within budget. After meeting Vittoria & Claudia in person, we really got an insight into their wealth of knowledge about the island and their experience and we knew they would do a fantastic job.

In the year that followed, Vittoria was quick to reply to emails even when they were busy with other weddings, and no question was too silly or trivial and no request was impossible. She made me feel at ease and ensured that no stone was left unturned. She provided enough guidance and advice without taking over so you remain in control.

Vittoria & Claudia were at our disposal the day before the wedding, having driven all the way up from the south of the island to attend/translate our official ceremony at the town hall and then on to meet at the hotel venue to discuss final workings of the day. Vittoria was even available on the phone to translate so I could communicate with the hairdresser at my hair trial who spoke very little English.

On the day, Vittoria and Claudia were very subtle in the background but making sure everything went seamlessly behind the scenes. We really cannot thank Vittoria and Claudia enough for making our dream wedding come true - it truly was perfect and we cannot recommend them enough!!

Mr & Mr Ball (England) x