Weddings To Go Key West Reviews

Weddings To Go Key West 4
Weddings To Go Key West 5
  • Magdala

Magdala · Getting married on 06/23/2021

Wedding was perfect. My family absolutely loved it and I loved it so much

Sent on 06/26/2018

Leah · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Great work, you have amazing photographers. Great choices for flowers, cakes and decorations. Thank you

Sent on 04/29/2017
  • Faith

Faith Larosse · Married on 11/18/2019

Wonderful experience!

We did a 40 year vow renewal ceremony with all of our family attending.
    The experience was far more wonderful than we could have imagined.
    Everything moved like clockwork and we have gorgeous pictures and memories forever!

Highly recommend!!
    Kevin and Faith

Weddings To Go Key West 6
    Sent on 11/20/2019

Lisa Quast · Married on 11/17/2019

Great! Locals for locals!

They were great....wedding had to be rescheduled twice due to weather and it was no problem. Very professional and friendly and took care of our very private wedding wonderfully! Do not hesitate to use weddings to go! We are locals and they are by far the best!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Weddings To Go Key West's reply:

Lisa, thank you for this great review. Coming from a "local", it means a lot to us!! Ray and Eileen
  • Brian

Brian & Zinta Nagashima · Married on 11/15/2019

Excellent. We Highly recommend Weddings to go Key West.

Ray and Eileen are great. They are very friendly, professional, and Ray was a wealth of knowledge of plenty of places to go to see and do. I really appreciate all the information he gave us, I don't think our trip would have been as interesting had he not taken the time to give me all that information. Debbie was our photographer and she did a great job. I spoke to them several times over the few months of planning and they were very friendly each time. We Highly recommend this company.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Laura

Laura Ford Littlefield · Married on 11/15/2019

Highly Recommend

Ray and Eileen made our special day perfect! Our wedding day was supposed to be on a Friday, but the weather was calling for thunderstorms so they called on Wednesday to see if we would like to cha get our date to Thursday or Saturday. They accommodated us and made the whole process so smooth and seamless. I would highly recommend Weddings To Go to anyone looking for someone to conduct their wedding. They were very responsive in just minutes to all my questions and were able to make my wedding just what I wanted it to be.

Weddings To Go Key West 7
    Sent on 11/18/2019

Weddings To Go Key West's reply:

And THANK GOD Laura......we got a BEAUTIFUL sunset to boot! LOL! And THAT'S just what you wanted! WHEW!

Kristy Douglas · Married on 11/05/2019

Amazing & Easy to work with

World class service. I would recommend anyone to them. I was super nervous. They assured me everything would be easy simple and it was just that. The pictures were beautiful and I couldnt ask for anything more.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Angela Hinson · Married on 11/05/2019

From the planning stage to the final I DO Weddings to Go was great to work with.

Eileen and Ray with Weddings to Go were great to work with. Any questions were answered immediately. Any changes, no problem. Everything went off without a problem. I would truly recommend them for your wedding plans.

Sent on 11/14/2019

Jennifer Hall · Married on 10/30/2019

Perfect from start to finish.

What a perfect day! The whole process of a destination wedding was explained and so easy. All parties involved were professional and so nice. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Anna

Anna Lee · Married on 10/18/2019

Fantastic Easy Fun Great Experience

We had such a great time with Eileen she was fantastic. She made our wedding day a great success. She took the time to make our vows about us. She made it feel so personal. I had stopped at one time during the vows and said how did you do this. I was amazed. This was a true professional that loves what she does. Thank you

Weddings To Go Key West 8
    Weddings To Go Key West 16
    Sent on 11/11/2019

John · Married on 10/05/2019

Stress Free Event

Weddings To Go Key West owners Ray and Eileen provided us with a very special day. Being from out of state and never meeting them in person we were a little skeptical. Our wedding day went off without one single miscue. On our wedding day the event went off without one glitch.
    If you truly want a hassle free wedding then you must plan your event with Weddings To Go Key West !
    John and Sharon 2-1-19

Sent on 03/03/2019

Sara Boutin · Married on 10/05/2019

"Key West Speakeasy" Dinner Reception and Beach Wedding

Ray and Eileen and the whole Weddings To Go team did an excellent job with our event. It was EXACTLY as expected and as pictured on their website. We did the Speakeasy ceremony/dinner package, on a Friday in May, and were blessed with excellent weather. We had 25 guests.

For a couple beginning the process with Ray and Eileen, I would keep in mind how experienced they are putting on weddings in Key West. They've seen it all and know what works and what doesn't. They also have no problem sharing this experience with you in a very direct way. We had many questions and were obviously nervous (don't get married that often!), they always answered our questions but had an attitude of "Relax and don't worry, we got this". This was frustrating at times, but when push came to shove they were right...they do "have it". None of this is to dissuade people from using their services, just want people to know what to expect!

In the end we are SO happy we went with WTG. The speakeasy package was awesome, food was amazing and our guests had a great time. The pictures came out great. Thank you Ray and Eileen!

Weddings To Go Key West 17
    Weddings To Go Key West 18
    Weddings To Go Key West 19
    Weddings To Go Key West 20
    Weddings To Go Key West 21
    Sent on 05/19/2019

Annette Lunsford · Married on 10/01/2019

Simple and Beautiful Ceremony

Very pleased with the ceremony and the pictures turned out beautiful.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Robin Jacobs · Married on 09/23/2019

No Stress wedding

Very easy to plan and no stress for us . Everything I had chosen was there and waiting when we arrived

Sent on 10/01/2019

Jeffrey Smith · Married on 09/22/2019

Vow renewal

My wife and I renewed our vows after 18 years of marriage. I contacted weddingtogokeywest they did an amazing job. We could not have been happier.

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • James

James Adams · Married on 09/20/2019

Our wedding day

Was a great day we worded with wtg from Michigan before we came down...they were very helpful and very professional.they were easy to contact and answered all our questions and concerns.we were very please .now they are family...I would recommend for anyone coming in and not sure what they want to go though wtg.

Weddings To Go Key West 22
    Weddings To Go Key West 27
    Sent on 09/24/2019

Maritza Rodriguez · Married on 09/20/2019

Highly recommended!!

I had the best experience with weddings to go! Everything was even better than I had imagined! My guest couldn’t stop talking about how perfect everything looked. Eileen and Ray were the sweetest people ever and reassured that I wouldn’t be disappointed and They kept there word! So happy to have chosen them to host my wedding and would definitely recommend them and I am so thankful for the phenomenal service I received!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Tratensek · Married on 07/08/2019

An Amazing experience !!

I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2019

Would like to return for Anniversary #25

Went with Key West Weddings to go for our wedding 10 years ago and justh returned for our vowel renewal. Breath taking pictures, outstanding experience. They are very attentive to your wants and needs. :) Go with them! It was worth it!

Weddings To Go Key West 28
    Weddings To Go Key West 29
    Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Tina

Tina Pacheco · Married on 07/02/2019

our wedding July 2019

I found weddings to go after being left hanging by another wedding vendor southernmost weddings. I had spoken to Daniel at that facility and he told me that he was going to get right back to me with information, as we were two weeks away from our wedding and we were eloping. He never returned my call, even after I texted him again asking him if I needed to send him a deposit, figuring that money would make him respond back to me. After not hearing anything from him for a full week with one week left to go before we left on our vacation, I reached out to Eileen at weddings to go and she answered all my questions efficiently and quickly over the phone with a pleasant attitude and shared my excitement for my special day. She returned all my phone calls and emails very quickly, and she even recommended a florist that could do my flowers and a woman to come right to my hotel room and do my hair and makeup for me. When I was thinking of doing the wedding in the afternoon she steered me un rhe right direction and change my time so that we wouldn't be melting on the beach and uncomfortable. They came to our hotel picked us up brought us to the beach and perform the ceremony, and then Ray her husband took beautiful photographs which he sent to us in an email link so that we could share them with all our friends and family. After the wedding was over, they return your marriage license to the courthouse and submit it, and then it gets sent to you in the mail after no muss no fuss. It was simple sweet and exactly what we wanted, and there was no BS involved, we were nervous enough about our trip and getting everything done without our family finding out. I would highly recommend Eileen and Ray at weddings to go for any of your wedding needs, they have many things to offer or the simplest sweetest easiest wedding that you can possibly imagine. Very courteous, down-to-earth, and professional, my husband and I are very happy with everything they did for us and we would highly recommend them to anybody getting married in Key West, especially if you don't know the area, they will help you with everything.

Weddings To Go Key West 30
    Sent on 07/07/2019
  • F

F Hamilton · Married on 06/28/2019

Beautiful Key West Wedding

Wedding planned in only 2 weeks and looked like we had planned it for months! The owners are excellent at weddings and have more experience than others at a very reasonable price. And they handled everything on the wedding day when storms forced an earlier wedding...6 hours earlier!!!! From limo service, hair and make up to the details of the wedding...they made it perfect.

Weddings To Go Key West 31
    Sent on 07/19/2019

Sandra Kaye Hutchens Weaver · Married on 06/24/2019

Loved everything

It was magnificent because of Ray and Eileen handling everything from the beginning of emails to phone calls to the actual meeting and the ceremony and itself the great photography and such lovely people we are so grateful and so thankful again we sincerely thank you Jim and Sandy Madden

Sent on 07/01/2019

Bonita · Married on 06/22/2019

I Bonita Robles am very happy with the way our ceremony was handled, they made it fill as if your working with family. They took care of everything even though I didn't fill out my contract online (no problem) it was done within 5 min. WEDDINGTOGO IS THE WAY TO GO.
    Thank you for everything.

Sent on 07/09/2018

MELISSA SMETTS · Married on 06/20/2019

My amazing day

Weddings to go key was was an amazing wedding service. They were willing to work with me on different request I had. The setting was perfect. We really enjoyed our wedding. Plus the photos were perfect. All our family loved them.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Z

Zillah Sivyour · Married on 06/11/2019

Our Wedding with Weddings to go! Key West

We would highly recommend this company. Ray and Eileen were extremely professional and reliable and gave us the Wedding we asked for. Lovely photos and memories. Thank you both!

Sent on 07/02/2019