1239 Reviews for Weddings To Go! Key West

Non-Religious (3)
Elopement (2)
Religious (2)
1234 Weddings To Go! Key West Reviews

Great work, you have amazing photographers. Great choices for flowers, cakes and decorations. Thank you

Profile Picture User4296492, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I Bonita Robles am very happy with the way our ceremony was handled, they made it fill as if your working with family. They took care of everything even though I didn't fill out my contract online (no problem) it was done within 5 min. WEDDINGTOGO IS THE WAY TO GO.
Thank you for everything.

Profile Picture Bonita , 6/22/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used WTG for our destination wedding in Key West 5/18/18. Our guests raves about the Trolly driver, the location, the decor, etc... I was so pleased to not have to be stressed out with all the details, every questions I had was promptly answered, a few special requests where easily accommodated, everything exceeded my expectations! Highly recommend this company and their recommendations are spot on!

Profile Picture Ketta, 10/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved everything!! No hassel or fuss we showed up everything was decorated and ready for us. Beautiful ceramony and they were very professional. We would recommend them to everyone that wants to get married on the beach.

Profile Picture Blanca, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

They made our wedding amazing .

Profile Picture Keith, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Short sweet and fun, just like we wanted for just the two of us. I was great meeting you both.

Profile Picture Randy, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Easy to work with!! Worry free!!

Profile Picture Sandy, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The photographer was amazing!!! Great personality & wonderful pics! Props were perfect!!! Everybody I encountered was very friendly!! Had nothing but a great experience with no stress on my end !! They accommodated EVERYTHING I ASKED of them!!! My wedding was beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Destination

They were so helpful and easy to do business with.

Profile Picture Tara, 6/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings To Go! Key West did a great job! They were responsive to my questions. They always gave me options. They were prompt and professional! The officiant Shawna was wonderful! The photographer did a great job with our pictures and did every photo we wanted. The flowers were amazingly fresh and lasted until I got home a week later!

Photo for Weddings To Go! Key West Review - Smathers Beach is a perfect place for a romantic wedding!
Profile Picture Julie, 6/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wedding was perfect. My family absolutely loved it and I loved it so much

Profile Picture Magdala, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This is the second time we’ve been married by Weddings To Go Key West (10 year vow renewal) was sorry to not see Ray and Eileen personally, but understand it was a SUPER busy day for marriages! We do thank you for the bottle of champagne and glasses that was a nice surprise! The photos turned out fabulous as always. Our friends and family loved them! Can’t wait to come back and do it all again! Such a beautiful place! All you do is choose what you want and show up! No stress!

Photo for Weddings To Go! Key West Review - June 23, 2008
Photo for Weddings To Go! Key West Review - June 23, 2008
Photo for Weddings To Go! Key West Review - June 23,2008
Photo for Weddings To Go! Key West Review - June 23,2018
Photo for Weddings To Go! Key West Review - June 23, 2018
Photo for Weddings To Go! Key West Review - 10 years later....  June 23, 2018
Profile Picture Tawny, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so grateful to have found Weddings To Go! I didn’t know how I was going to arrange a beautiful destination wedding by myself, and luckily I didn’t have to! All I had to do was pick my package and details and then Ray and Eileen took care of the rest. The decor, flowers,cake, photos, etc. were stunning. I appreciate everything they did for us. I couldn’t have done it without them!

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was amazing and everything went off without a hitch. From the first consultation with the wedding planner to the last photo, the service was exceptional. The set up was beautiful - we opted for the premium site of Fort Zachary Taylor Beach and it was well worth the extra expense. Our flowers were lovely - we just gave the wedding planner our colors and the florist designed the perfect bouquets. Our personal officient couldn't make it, but Eileen did an amazing job - she was a master of ceremonies. The photographer exceeded our expectations - the photos are stunning! My advice to any couple thinking of having a wedding in Key West - hire Weddings to Go Key West. You won't be disappointed. Set and communicate your expectations and budget up front. The wedding planner will give you good options. Manage your expectations, as well. Don't expect to have a $10,000 wedding on a $500 budget; but you can have a beautiful Key West wedding on a modest budget. Our package was the premium Little Biggest with extras (extra photography, steel drum, extra flowers and a premium site) and all in our expenses were approx $2,000. We can't thank Weddings to Go Key West enough for making our day amazing!

Profile Picture Dona, 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had such a peaceful experience with Weddings To Go and were so pleased with the services they provided. The setting was great and the pictures turned out very well.

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Everything worked out beautifully! All the planning was straightforward and simple, very affordable, and a relief for brides who want as little anxiety as possible! The decorations were everything the website said it would be and more, the cake included in my package was FANTASTIC, but I think the best part was the photographer. I asked for Eva, and she was amazing! I never felt rushed, she knew exactly how to pose us, and she was incredibly attentive and creative. The package I purchased saved me thousands of dollars to have a wedding in Texas, and I was very very happy with our big day.

Profile Picture Mariah, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

For me and my family it was perfect!

Profile Picture Estephania, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Highly recommend, outstanding service and value!

Profile Picture Pete, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had such a great and fun experience with Weddings To Go. Everything went very smooth. Professional and punctual. We were very happy with everything from start to finish. The ceremony and vows were beautiful. We chose not to see the beach location prior to the service and we were very excited when we arrived...beautiful at Smathers Beach. Eileen & Ray are great. The photography is professional and we could look at our pictures the afternoon of our marriage. I highly recommend Weddings To Go.

Profile Picture Victoria, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My fiancé and I planned to have our wedding on the beach in Key West while our cruise ship was docked. We wanted to keep it a surprise for most everyone who was with us. I contacted Ray with the idea and he was able to help us in coordinating everything from the transportation of our party to the beach, providing a cake, knowledge of the surrounding area, restaurant ideas and the ceremony itself. I know I drove him crazy with questions and last minute changes but Ray and Eileen were very patient, reassuring and quick to follow up with us. Our ceremony was near perfect and we received so many compliments from friends and family on the execution and how simple yet special it was, which is exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend Weddings To Go to anyone!

Photo for Weddings To Go! Key West Review - Me and Ray!
Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a beautiful wedding on June 13th! Ray and Eileen were fantastic! Everything was perfect! They picked us up at our hotel and took us to a beautiful location for the ceremony. Everything was taken care of. Ray and Eileen are the best!

Profile Picture Marge, 6/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Ray and Eileen delivered exactly what we wanted! We had a intimate ceremony, just the two of us. Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and capture every moment! We are beyond pleased!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing service, that’s all thx

Profile Picture Martin, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Weddings to go Key West was amazing!! They were very helpful and made our wedding day wonderful!

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/7/18, 1 Review