Weddings on the Beach Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Sarah M. Married on 04/08/2022

Our perfect day!

Natalia was amazing, our planner. So happy we had her to help us through the hectic day that ended up feeling like a breeze. The weather was perfect, our photographers were so warm and comfortable they made us feel at ease throughout the entire experience. Villa la Joya couldn’t have been a better venue we are so lucky to have our friends and family at such a beautiful, private spot to share our day with. Really all around we just couldn’t be happier with everything we chose, I thought it would be perfect in my mind and when we showed up it was better than I ever could have expected 💜💜💜

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah & Dave! It was my pleasure to help you plan your stunning wedding. It really was a perfect Day...I am so happy you enjoyed it. Sending you lots of love!!! xxNat.
    Heather F. Married on 03/02/2022

Fantastic Experience

Natalia was always very quick to respond and was very good at communicating. She is knowledgeable in the area with many vendor connections which helps to offer many choices for every budget.

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you Heather! What a fairy tale it was your wedding......Everyone is still commenting on all the beautiful details and amazing day you guys had. It was the perfect Valentines wedding! Thank you for choosing me as your planner!
  • Carina
    Carina Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Your in good hands with Natalia

We’re from California and love the Tulum area, my sister used Natalia for her wedding and it was the most beautiful fun wedding. We decided to do the same and hired her for ours. The most important thing to us was to enjoy that day, and everyone to enjoy our wedding day. It was very stress free and all our family and friends had a great time! She has great connections with vendors. Our wedding was very beautiful and is so special to us, thanks to Natalia!

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much my sweet Carina! I loved every minute helping you and Ruby getting married in Tulum and please let me know if any other family member would like to repeat the Tulum Wedding Party again! Lol...Happy to help you and see you guys again!!! What a lovely & fun bunch of people! Sending you and Jesse a big hug and my best wishes for your married life! xx
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
    Tomer Married on 09/01/2021

Natalia's the best!

Natalia has a great eye and made our special day incredibly beautiful, bringing many different vendors and ideas together. She was a great point of contact which is critical when planning an international wedding. When we hit bumps, she absolutely represented us well and was always watching out to make sure that every vendor was getting us the best deal and quality possible. We definitely could not have pulled off as beautiful of a wedding with her. She's a smart and classy woman and we enjoyed having her at our wedding and getting to know her!

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much!!!! I loved the smart and classy comment LOL....You guys are the best! I enjoyed every minute helping you plan and execute your beautiful wedding. I was able to witness so much love that day that filled my heart with joy. xxNat.
  • I
    Irina K. Married on 08/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience with an amazing wedding planner, Natalia

Natalia not only helped with all the wedding planning and organization but she literally made our wedding happen. We were hit by the storm a day before the wedding and didn’t have power and water for a few days. Natalia was able to postpone the wedding to the next day but when we still didn’t have power and water, Natalia showed up and was able to secure 2 generators within a few hours. As much as I was stressed out about the whole situation, Natalia made our wedding come true. While I was getting ready at the villa next door (that had power), Natalia was working with different vendors setting everything up and making sure we get power on time. I didn’t have to worry about anything during the ceremony or reception. Natalia had everything under control and stayed there until the wedding was over. I cannot thank her enough for all her hard and wonderful work. She is really amazing, super responsive and an expert in what she is doing! I would highly recommend Natalia as a wedding planner. She is the best!!!

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Irina....It was an honor to help you plan your wedding and I am so glad that everything work out so beautiful at the end.
    You guys are such an amazing dancers.....It was a treat to see you perform.
    I will never forget your wedding...It was not easy, after an hurricane and everything else you had to encounter, but it was very rewarding to see you getting your happily ever after. I wish you lots of love and happiness in your married life! If you ever come back to Riviera Maya let me know. xx Nat.
  • Tam
    Tam V. Married on 05/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything came together perfectly!

Natalia was great! We had to postpone our wedding 3 times and each time she was a god-send with changing all our vendors and securing the same people for each new date.
    From the very beginning she was a total professional and although we had spoken to other planners we decided to go with Weddings on the Beach because we wanted someone who was more professional and "on it". Nat asked all the right questions and was super detail orientated. She also totally got what our vision for the day was.
    Nat set up a full itinerary for us when we visited Tulum to wedding plan. From setting up meetings with the florist and arranging our tasting with the chef, it was all sorted for our flying visit and we were able to get some big things ticked off the list.
    Communication always clear with thorough replies in the run up to the day.
    She has a brilliant team of vendors and works well with them to bring the whole day together. We had a meeting the day before the wedding to discuss the finer details and have a run through.
    On wedding day, Nat arrived with things we'd forgotten about...easle for our sign, cake knife... just the extras we hadn't considered but which our fab wedding planner knew we needed!
    Our day was magical and given our venue required furniture rentals and with florists, catering and basically everything else, which all had to arrive at set times, it was honestly such a relief knowing Nat had everything in hand and we could just focus on our day and getting married!
    The entire day was beautiful and if we could, we would do it all over again and would definitely choose Weddings on the Beach again!

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Tam and Nick! It was an honor to organize your gorgeous wedding! I loved all the little details you had and it definitely was an unforgettable and dreamy wedding!
    Let me know if you want to renew your vows in the future.....I will be happy to do it all over again.
    Enjoy your married life and see you again either here or there! ;)
    Ashley D. Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing wedding planner

Natalia was awesome! She made the entire experience stress free. She was very resourceful. She was excellent with communication and very responsive. Our wedding was better than we ever imagined. We would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner.

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much A&A...I loved to plan your wedding! You guys are fantastic and Oli is such a darling beautiful girl. You have the perfect family. I wish you an amazing life together you guys rock. xxNat.
  • Curtis
    Curtis C. Married on 12/30/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Natalia is the BEST! Exceeded our Dreams!

Natalia with Weddings on the Beach exceeded all our expectations! I gave her just two weeks and she put together the perfect wedding within a very reasonable budget. Within one email I could tell Natalia was organized and thorough. Natalia found the perfect location (a breathtaking cenote south of Cancun), the best wedding singer, an outstanding photographer, beautiful flowers, and even helped schedule my wife with the salon. She treated my wife and I like family. She was so respectful and professional every step of the way. She met our budget (which was very modest). I am an American, and my wife is from the Philippines. I knew we needed someone who could be trusted and organize the paperwork for our civil wedding ceremony so we could begin our visa paperwork. We were so fortunate to find Natalia. She knew all the paperwork to have in order. Natalia helped us even after the wedding while we went through the USCIS visa process for my wife. We are already through the USCIS process and onto the NVC within a couple months! I cannot send enough thanks to Natalia for allowing me to give my beautiful bride a wedding worthy of her. We are forever grateful for a wedding that exceeded our dreams and way more than we could ever have imagined. Ask Natalia to see Curtis and Karrah's wedding pictures. Natalia will exceed all expectations. She is the best!

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much guys! You are such a beautiful couple! I know you are going to be very happy together and It was my honor to be part of your wedding. Lots of happiness and good luck to both of you! See you back here in the future to celebrate your anniversary or renewal of vows! Love, Nat.
  • Karrah
    Karrah A. Married on 12/30/2020

The Wedding Planner We Prayed For

My husband and I had an intimate wedding in Mexico on December 2020. It was the best time of our lives and we couldn't thank the Most High enough for joining us in marriage. He also gave us the best wedding planner ever!

Natalia is nothing short of amazing. Trust me, she makes creative ideas turn to life and puts them together a hundred times more beautiful. She is also so professional and knows exactly what she is doing. During our time in Mexico, she was very kind and accommodating. Her patience was beyond words too. She was very responsive and even threw out helpful suggestions. Everything was made perfectly by her with the limited time we had. She catered all our requests and did the legal matters smoothly. To us, it was the most beautiful wedding in the most unexpected time.

To Nat:
    We look forward to seeing you again one day when we renew our vows, God willing. Thanks for always supporting us. You're a good friend.

All the love,
    Curtis and Karrah

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Karrah and Curtis! You guys are amazing and a couple made in heaven. It was my honor to help you plan your big day! And absolutely please come and visit us again for your anniversary.....it has to be done! It is a tradition ;) Lots of love and good fortune on your lives. xxNat.
    Nushafrin I. Married on 10/14/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A blessing in our life- highly recommended

Natalia came into our life as a blessing when our wedding was cancelled in
    Canada due to Covid-19 travel restrictions. She made our elopement in Mexico
    so smooth and stressless. She is very professional and understanding. She
    always gave her 200% to unite us as couple. Whenever we had any question or
    concern, we got the room to talk to her without hesitation and she answered all
    our questions. She walked in our shoes, understood our situation and acted accordingly.

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Nush & Abir....It was my pleasure to help you! You are such a sweet couple and I wish you the best in your married life. Keep in touch and let me know if you come back to visit us again. Big Hug! xxNat.
  • Romi
    Romi Married on 09/17/2020

Natalia is a Blessing

Natalia was a blessing and helped to coordinate every little detail and made our day so special! She took care of everything and left us to just enjoy our time and not worry about anything at all. Natalia was communicative, quick to respond, answered our many questions and was so organized and efficient in assisting with our every need. I highly recommend her to assist with your special day!!

Hi Romi and Mike,
    It was lovely to meet you and help you plan your wedding in Puerto Morelos. I wish you all the happiness in the world ! You guys make a really sweet couple. All you need is love....Big Hug!
  • Carla
    Carla Married on 09/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

International/foreign elopement in a challenging time

Natalia was recommended by someone and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. She was great at communication... Very clear and professional, alleviating any concerns we had about legal matters with an international elopement during covid and all the important considerations, such as official translations and other required paperwork. We received everything within a matter of days following the ceremony, with exception to the apostilized certificate, which came expedited and within a short time frame. She was very flexible and creative with our budget, and recommended an amazing photographer that knocked our socks off! And perhaps, most importantly, we really liked her! She was sincere, thoughtful and very sweet and we were happy she was a part of our big day. If you're not sure who to go with, as a Canadian and UK couple, we highly recommend her for arranging your special day (even if it's just the two of you).

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Carla & Darren for the lovely testimonial! It was my pleasure to be part of your big day and you photos OMG they are Gorgeous! You guys are such a good models seriously..perfect poses.
    I send you a big hug and my best wishes for your married life. Come back to visit us again soon. xxNat.
  • I
    Igor Married on 08/08/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding in Puerto Aventura (with wedding planner Natalia)

Natalia was an incredible wedding planner that was always available for us when we had questions. We contacted her with very little notice, and she was able to set up all our appointments and take care of all the documents in the time that we needed. She is super super friendly, kind and she cares. We had our wedding during covid-19 and she cared about our story and helping us and make it all work. If you want someone you can trust and someone reliable and cares, then Natalia is the person to choose.

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Igor & Angelica! It was lovely to be part of your love story and to help you to get married in this difficult Covid times. I wish you the best in your married life and come back to visit us soon in Riviera Maya Mexico. Virtual xoxo Nat.
    Nicole K. Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing!

Natalia is phenomenal, words can not describe how organized, detail oriented and overall amazing she is. I would book her 1,000 times again for my wedding

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole & Natasha. Me and my team were so happy to help you with your dreamed wedding in this strange times of Covid. It gave us so much hope. Have a wonderful married life and we hope to see here you again soon celebrating your anniversaries! 💕💕💕
  • Todd
    Todd M. Married on 05/09/2020

Beautiful Mexican Wedding

Natalia pulled together our wedding request very quickly and effectively On very short notice. She handled everything exactly as promised and on time. Puerto Aventuras was the perfect location and our friends and family thoroughly enjoyed themselves as well. I would highly recommend Natalia!

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much Todd! It was my pleasure to organize your wedding!!! I wish you the very best to you a Jose and see you back on your first anniversary!!!
    Angela S. Married on 02/10/2020

Gorgeous Tulum Wedding

Natalia is so lovely to work with. We were struggling to find a venue for a guest list of our size (100+ in Tulum is a lot) but Nat knows everyone and helped us find the perfect venue. She’s great at helping you stay within budget while still adding gorgeous and unique flair to the event. We are still glowing from what a sweet and dreamy event it was. So grateful for all you did, Nat!

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

You are the best guys! It was an absolute pleasure to help you plan your wedding and I wish you nothing but happiness for the rest of your lives. You make the perfect couple! I hope to see you in Tulum for your 1st anniversary!!!
    Lots of Love, Nat.
  • Charlotte
    Charlotte Married on 02/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Working with Nathalia was a dream!

My partner and I highly recommend Nathalia’s services. She was professional, knowledgeable, kind, trustworthy, detail-oriented and a pleasure to work with. She took care of all the details of our wedding and made sure that everything happened seamlessly, allowing us to relax and enjoy our time in Mexico. She was easy to reach if we had questions and contacted us back promptly with comprehensive answers. She foresaw all possible issues and made appropriate recommendations which ensured our event was wonderful. I am very grateful to have found her and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone who is getting married around her area!
  • Elsie
    Elsie C. Married on 08/12/2019

Seamless and easy

Natalia is absolutely amazing. My older sister used her as a wedding planner previously and I can remember my sister being nervous hoping that everything would be executed like my sister had planned. Everything for her wedding turned out seamlessly. It was such a relief to know that we could trust Natalia to do an amazing job from a country away for my wedding without any fears. She did a wonderful job once again. She is very easy to communicate with and always did it in a timely manor. She also does a great job of listening to what your wedding dreams are and making them a reality. Not to mention, she had the best vendors at an affordable price. I cannot say enough great things about Natalia!

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you very much Elsie! I loved working with you guys. You have an amazing family and if you ever adopt another sister remember I am here for you guys! LOL. I wish you the very best on your married life. You and Tyler are absolutely made for each other. Big hug for both of you!
    Milena Married on 03/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What a wonderful wedding!

Natalia is so easy to work with, which is so important when you're planning an event like a wedding. She always answered all of my many questions, worked within our budget without sacrificing quality and put our minds at ease the day of the event. Our day was truly special and everything went off without a hitch under her careful coordination. And I have to shout out the team of rockstar vendors she recommended - she won't steer you wrong.
    Josh Married on 01/26/2019

Best Day Ever!!

It's not easy to plan a wedding from a different country, but Natalia made the process so easy and enjoyable! From day 1 to the last dance (or crowd surfing in our case), I cannot describe how perfectly everything was executed. Her guidance throughout the process and knowledge of the industry made wedding planning enjoyable instead of stressful. We are forever grateful for the hand she played in making our dreams a reality!

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

I loved every minute of it! Your Party was so much fun and your friends and family very nice and such a friendly group! I had a great time making your dream true! Happy marriage J&C and lots of love! Nat.
    Nicole Married on 03/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Where do I even begin? From the very first interaction we had with Natalia we knew she was the right planner for us! Everyone told me that if be super stressed about the wedding but for me I was barely stressed because Natalia was our planner! Not only is she super professional, she was so accommodating and she felt like my friend and partner. Knowing she has done this for ten years gave me the assurance to trust her judgement and use her vendors in Mexico. Per our friends and family they said it's the best and most fun wedding they've ever been to. Thanks to Natalia I felt like we were on vacation with our friends and family and we just had one big party. Thank you so much for making everything so smooth and amazing! For anyone who is looking for.a planner Natalia is your girl!

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you guys! You are awesome and I wish so much luck and happiness in your married life! You are the kindest couple and you deserve each other...Love, Nat.
    Tae Married on 03/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our wedding was PERFECT and we couldn't have done it without Natalia and Claudia. Our guests were impressed and truly happy with the entire wedding and many of them said it was the best wedding they've ever attended.

My husband and I noticed very little detail, hard work, coordination and just heart the team poured into the wedding! Highly recommend Weddings on the beach for your destination wedding!
    Nelly Married on 07/06/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Natalia did an amazing job in our wedding . Our wedding was in Playa del Carmen July 6 2016. She took care of everything . Prices were afordable and she always gets you the best of the best . We all had a great time during the wedding that the family is still talking about our wedding .
    Thanks you so much Natalia you are best .!!

Nayyirah Married on 01/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My wedding was at the Villa La Joya on January 7, 2017 and it was PERFECT. It took me a long time to write this testimonial because I could not find the words to describe how incredible Natalia is. Living in New York and planning a destination wedding, I knew right away how important it is for us to have a wedding planner. I had searched and spoke to several wedding planners in Mexico (from Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, and Tulum). We are SO LUCKY to have found Natalia-- I do not think that this wedding would have been possible without her. She went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that this wedding was perfect. She is a great communicator, well-organized, and honest. She is an absolute joy to work with and one of the most helpful people I have ever met. She took care of EVERY detail, even items that never crossed my mind. From decorations to payments and even a last minute call for a rainstorm, she handled ALL of it and truly shined as the superstar that she is. She took care of us as if we were family—not just a client. As someone who has read thousands of reviews for wedding planners, trust me--- you can’t get much better than her. She is experienced and professional, she has great taste and recommendations, and she has so many connections in the area--- she literally knows everybody! More so than just from a professional aspect, she is a wonderful person and we are so happy to have met her. When I look back on the day and all of the moving pieces and elements that were involved, I seriously do not know how it would be possible without her. I can’t tell you enough how appreciative we are of all her hard work. I want to buy a flight back to Mexico just to give Natalia a gigantic hug and all of the high-fives. Thank you so much for everything, Natalia.

Weddings on the Beach's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure to meet you and we wish you tons of happiness in your married life. See you back here in the beautiful Riviera Maya soon! Love, Nat.
    Mabelle Married on 12/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Natalia did such an amazing job on our wedding and working with our budget to find us the best vendors location and decor we could have asked for. When we chose playa Del carmen neither of us had ever been there and did not until three days before the wedding. For many people that would be so stressful but with Natalia's help and professionalism every aspect of it went off without a hitch and we had a great day without half the planning stress!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message