25 Reviews for Weddings on the Beach

Timelines (4)
Referrals (4)
Destination (3)
Non-Religious (1)

Where do I even begin? From the very first interaction we had with Natalia we knew she was the right planner for us! Everyone told me that if be super stressed about the wedding but for me I was barely stressed because Natalia was our planner! Not only is she super professional, she was so accommodating and she felt like my friend and partner. Knowing she has done this for ten years gave me the assurance to trust her judgement and use her vendors in Mexico. Per our friends and family they said it's the best and most fun wedding they've ever been to. Thanks to Natalia I felt like we were on vacation with our friends and family and we just had one big party. Thank you so much for making everything so smooth and amazing! For anyone who is looking for.a planner Natalia is your girl!

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding was PERFECT and we couldn't have done it without Natalia and Claudia. Our guests were impressed and truly happy with the entire wedding and many of them said it was the best wedding they've ever attended.

My husband and I noticed very little detail, hard work, coordination and just heart the team poured into the wedding! Highly recommend Weddings on the beach for your destination wedding!

Profile Picture Tae, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalia did an amazing job in our wedding . Our wedding was in Playa del Carmen July 6 2016. She took care of everything . Prices were afordable and she always gets you the best of the best . We all had a great time during the wedding that the family is still talking about our wedding .
Thanks you so much Natalia you are best .!!

Profile Picture Nelly, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Natalia did such an amazing job on our wedding and working with our budget to find us the best vendors location and decor we could have asked for. When we chose playa Del carmen neither of us had ever been there and did not until three days before the wedding. For many people that would be so stressful but with Natalia's help and professionalism every aspect of it went off without a hitch and we had a great day without half the planning stress!

Profile Picture Mabelle, 12/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalia is AWESOME. Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful, and I couldn’t have done it without her. Simple things like “where can I rent a steamer” become difficult when you’re coordinating from a foreign country, and Natalia made them all seamless and simple. Communication was always quick and thorough, handing everything via email (my preferred communication) and sending pictures / asking questions to make sure she had everything perfect. She will offer her opinion and thoughts, but if you disagree, she listens to what you have in mind and makes it happen. The vendors she works with and recommended were also top notch – making it very simple for me not to have to think about these details. On the day of the wedding, she was calm and had everything under control. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture User6356553, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination

Natalia is Amazing! She is a true professional and expert in her field. We could not have had our dream wedding had it not been for her hard work and dedication. She was very responsive to every email. Trust me when I say that she is worth every penny, because she brought all our ideas to life. Everyone of our guest was raving about how much fun they had at our wedding. Muchas Gracias Nat!!!

Profile Picture Francis, 10/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalia is phenomenal !!! She is incredibly organized, flexible, creative, and a wonderful person. She introduced me to amazing vendors, Hair and Make up, Photographers, Flowers, in fact everyone Natalia works with are the best!
And above everything ran perfectly day of. I cannot tell you how thankful I am, truly made my vision a dream come true. Thank you for creating amazing memories that we will always cherish! I highly recommend Weddings on the Beach, totally exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture User7474734, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW what can I say! Our wedding was truly dreamy and beyond magical. From the minute Tayvon asked me to marry him I knew we would be having a destination wedding. Considering the fact we live in Australia and had never visited Mexico prior to our wedding; we weren’t sure how it would all come together! Finding Natalia from Weddings on the Beach was the missing piece of our jigsaw puzzle. She made everything seamless and an absolute breeze. In the lead up to the wedding she would always keep us in the loop, contact us regularly and reply to my many emails almost instantaneously! Natalia also made sure nothing was overwhelming or stressful for us during this time – her nature was always cool and calm which helped make us feel relaxed throughout the whole process. When we met with Natalia for our wedding rehearsal it all just fell into place, she was instantly family and connected with my whole wedding troupe on the perfect level. All of my guests thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of the day and continually tell us how exceptional the event was! We cannot be more thankful for the amazing job Natalia did to create the most fairy-tale experience for both Tayvon and myself as well as each and every one of our guests. Whenever anyone asks me how I managed to arrange and plan for our extraordinary destination wedding I say one thing and that’s have a remarkable wedding planner called Natalia Schweitzer!

Photo for Weddings on the Beach Review - Our dinner table
Photo for Weddings on the Beach Review - Loved every element of the planning down to a T.
Photo for Weddings on the Beach Review - Our dreamy ceremony
Photo for Weddings on the Beach Review - Squad goals
Profile Picture Stevie, 10/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalia Schweitzer, WOW! This woman is truly amazing at what she does. My Husband and I got married in the Riviera Maya at the Barcelo Palace Deluxe. We had a rather large wedding considering that it was a destination wedding with 115 guests. We live in Tucson, Arizona and so the means of communication was primarily via email even though we did not do any planning over the phone personally she did offer that as an option. We planned our wedding in just over 1 year. During this time, I was a full-time student and it was very difficult for me to plan this wedding by myself so Natalia worked with the venue, my Mother-in-law, and I with all the planning. I am a very particular person and for my wedding, I wanted everything to be perfect. This is exactly what I got with Natalia. Almost everything we had at our wedding was brought into the venue with Natalia’s help such as the flowers, Photographer and videographer, Hair and makeup artists, DJ and band, the Chuppah, Bride and Groom Cakes and cupcakes, Dance floor, wall dressings, and so many more minor details that added to making our wedding perfect. I was pleased with all of the vendors she recommended. Not only did she recommend all of these wonderful people she also ensured that I would be happy by helping arrange trials with most of the vendors during a trip made before the wedding. During that time I tried cakes, confirmed floral arrangements, trialed hair and makeup, and met with various people concerning the event. Even though this trip is not necessary it did help calm the before wedding nerves.

During this adventure, Natalia remained extremely professional and accommodated all of my hopes and desires. If I were to do it all over, I would not hesitate when choosing Natalia. She is extremely knowledgeable in her trade and helped guide me through the process with ease. I think that Natalia would be a great fit for any wedding big or small she is your gal.

Profile Picture Whitney, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalia is incredible. We were apprehensive having a destination wedding but Natalia and Doy at HDS were able to give us our dream wedding. They nailed every last detail. Every vendor she recommended exceeded our expectations (people are still talking about our cocktail hour/ceremony guitarist and the the DJ). The food was incredible, the decorations were exactly what we pictured and best of all...Natalia and Doy set the entire thing up! The day of the wedding I assumed I would have to do some setup things here and there...no. Everytime I saw either Natalia or Doy, they were on top of it and just told me to relax and have a cocktail! I can not tell you how awesome our wedding was, and how we could not have done with without Natalia, Doy and the wonderful staff they work with at HDS and beyond. Thank you both so much.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

Natalia is a miracle worker when it comes to planning the wedding of your dreams in beautiful Riviera Maya! From start to finish she was extremely patient with us, professional, and very detail-oriented. She worked with us for over a year and listened to all of our requests and created a beautiful wedding that definitely expressed us as a couple. She would respond to our emails within hours and was always on top of even the smallest details. On the wedding day she surprised us with little cute extras like feather fans, a beautiful flower crate with our names on it, funny signs, pretty candles, etc that really brought the wedding together. All the vendors Natalia recommended for us blew us away with their work and professionalism. The officiant, the flowers, the cake, the DJ, the photographers, everyone was so extremely caring and really made our day extremely special. We are so happy we were able to find Natalia to help us organize our special day. She is amazing at what she does and really is the best! Over the last year, we did not just find an amazing wedding planner, but also an amazing new friend. If you want the best of the best in wedding planning, choose Natalia to help you with your special event!

Profile Picture Isabell, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

My daughter and her fiance, currently husband, just recently tied a knot in beautiful Riviera Maya, under careful eye of Natalia, owner of Weddings on the Beach. We could not be happier with service we received, it was absolutely fantastic!! Natalia was very patient with us, answered every single email in a timely manner, handled tons of our request (and number of requests and ideas kept growing during the process of planning), she recommended and secured the vendors that she previously worked with, she was giving us options on renting versus buying needed accessories and equipment, she helped us with absolutely every detail that we needed help with (and this help went beyond the wedding ceremony and reception), and maybe the most important of all, she understood that this is biggest event in our young couple's life, and she gave maximum attention to details, and made it a truly wonderful event!!! In the process, I feel she became our friend, she opened her home to us when we needed to try few services before the wedding, and her fee was very reasonable. I would recommend Weddings on the Beach and Natalia to anyone without any hesitation. She planned beautiful wedding, gave us all that we needed, everyone including our Bride, Groom, bridal party, parents and guests were very happy to be participants of such a beautifully planned wedding. Thank you Natalia and Weddings on the beach, we appreciate your excellent work!!
Monika (mother of the bride)

Profile Picture Monika , 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm struggling to explain in words how grateful we were to have Natalia (Weddings on the Beach) plan our ceremony. We had tried many other wedding planners before we found Natalia. What I appreciated most was her responsiveness, if there was an option for 10 stars I would have given it. She always got back to us via email within hours, this we really appreciated. Natalia always has options, there is never one way of doing anything, she is a creative person with a positive look on everything "wedding". When times became stressful and tense she always had something positive to say about the situation and instantly I was at ease. She is also a "magician" lol Our parasols for my Bridesmaids accidentally were left at the airport and I had no flowers for my girls as a back up, I told Natalia the day before our wedding(kinda freaking out!) and she replied with, "what colours do you need?" Not only did I now have parasols I also had flowers the day of the ceremony.(that's a whole other story). We enjoyed our experience of planning our wedding with Weddings on the Beach, I believe no matter what kind of wedding you are planning you will not be disappointed with Natalia, she is a wonderful person who is a pleasure to meet.

Thank you so much for making our wedding visions a reality!

Profile Picture Nadine, 4/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalia was absolutely amazing in helping plan our dream wedding iin Tulum. She handled every request, idea or suggestion with total professionalism and care and was great in handling last minute changes and issues. She really is a fantastic wedding planner and would 100% recommend to anyone thinking of getting married in the Riviera Maya.

Profile Picture User4659698, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalia nos ayudó a ejecutar todas las ideas que teníamos para nuestra boda y todo salió como esperabamos.
El día del evento no tuvimos que preocuparnos por nada y pudimos dedicarnos a disfrutar ese día tan especial.
La comunicación siempre fue ràpida y práctica y no hubo un solo detalle que no saliera bien ;). Quedamos muy contentos de trabajar con ella.

Profile Picture Nuria, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalia was very helpful and made our wedding stress-free. Planning a wedding in Mexico from home was very challenging, but she made sure that everything was taken care of. She understood the vision that I had for the wedding, and she replied to my emails within a couple hours. Communication between Nataila and I is what made the day so successful. She was in frequent contact with the vendors, and made sure that everyone was informed about the timeline, etc of the wedding day. She was at the venue the day of the rehearsal and had everything organized exactly the way we wanted it. The day of the wedding, she was there until the end. i didn't have to worry about a single thing. I would definitely recommend Natalia as a wedding planner!

Profile Picture Taania, 7/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalia is awesome. She is very professional, friendly and efficient. I described to her my dream wedding, and she helped me make it come true. It's not an easy task to plan the destination wedding overseas, but Natalia has made the planning so much fun and smooth. If anyone asks me for advice in finding a wedding planner in riviera maya, I would recommend Natalia in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Shirley, 5/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had the PERFECT wedding and it was thanks to Natalia from Weddings on the Beach. Natalia's services were offered through my venue (Al Cielo Hotel). Although I was well into the final stages of my planning when I first talked to Natalia, I can TRULY say my wedding would never have turned out as beautiful without Natalia's help. I wish I would have had her support from the start, I'm sure it would have saved me many headaches (which in retrospect were all worth it)…
Natalia is extremely organized, creative, patient, understanding, and has a gift in knowing exactly what you want, even when you're all over the place like I was.

The day of the wedding Natalia worked very hard. She kept us all on schedule, which is really, really hard to do for my family. Natalia's energy was very positive and relaxed. She was so quick to think of plan B...because of course it rained the day of my wedding! At the end, I was so happy plan B was not needed, as it stopped raining just in time. The crazy thing is prior to my wedding I would have told you rain was my biggest wedding nightmare, but the day of I didn't even stress about it. And it really was because I saw how quickly Natalia reacted; I knew she would do everything to make my wedding GREAT, rain or no rain :)

Lastly, I can't finish my review without speaking to Natalia's kindness. Natalia even brought some of her own decorations to my wedding and provided them at no cost. Clearly her priority was that everything looked great and not adding things to bump at the price.

Natalia from Weddings on the Beach IS the wedding planner you want by your side. She will be your support and a good friend throughout the process.

A million thanks Natalia!

From your friends in SF :)

Profile Picture User4413684, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I think the hardest thing about planning a wedding is tying all the little things together to give life to your vision. This is where I was stuck, until Natalia came to the rescue! She patiently listened and eased all my concerns immediately. Natalia took charge and ran with my vision, which she turned into the PERFECT wedding.

The day of the wedding Natalia worked very hard. She kept us all on schedule, which is really hard to do for my family. Natalia's energy was very positive and relaxed. She was so quick to think of plan B...because of course it rained the day of my wedding! At the end, I was so happy plan B was not needed, as it stopped raining just in time. The crazy thing is prior to my wedding I would have told you rain was my biggest wedding nightmare, but the day of I didn't even stress about it. And it really was because I saw how quickly Natalia reacted; I knew she would do everything to make my wedding GREAT, rain or no rain :)

A million thanks Natalia!

From your friends in SF :)

Profile Picture User4413700, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very professional, friendly, and helpful.

Profile Picture Mindy, 12/17/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Natalia surpassed all my expectations. She did a great job planning my dream wedding. She is a very talented wedding designer.

Profile Picture Saibett, 12/1/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding coordinator was Natalia. She was such a pleasure to work with. She was lovely to be around, professional, and flexible. She had great ideas and even surprised us with some added elements. I am 100% happy with our decision to go with Weddings On The Beach and Natalia to help create our dream wedding.

Profile Picture Bianca, 11/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

We never imagen ever going with a destination wedding, but it definitely was the right decision for us! Our venue Villa La Joya recommended Natalia as one of the best wedding planners in the Cancun area. Definitely made the right choice on working with Natalia and her team. She was able to guide us in the right direction with our wedding vision. All our guests were very pleased and comment on what a great wedding planner we had. Our wedding day was truly perfect and would do it all over again if I could!

Profile Picture yesica, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Our planner was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our needs. Furthermore, she was able to pull off an inexpensive wedding and make us feel like a million bucks!

Profile Picture User7443104, 1+ year ago, 1 Review