9 Reviews for Weddings Made To Order

9 Weddings Made To Order Reviews

Could not have done it without you!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Words cannot express how grateful I am of Jen and her company-Weddings Made To Order. Jen captured the vision of our wedding perfectly, and we were extremely pleased with the outcome. Our wedding day was absolutely beautiful! Jen is very professional, courteous, and very creative! I am glad I found her. My husband and I are very happy with the services WMTO provided!

Profile Picture Asisha, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Weddings Made To Order was able to capture the theme for my bridal shower with excellent. Everything at my bridal shower was beautiful from the tablecloth, decor, favors, and especially the detailed mimosa bar. Thanks Weddings Made to Order for making my day special.

I would highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Decinta, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jennifer has the most calm, sweet spirit ever. Her service is impeccable. She is very professional, energetic and I had a blast working with her. She did the complete decor for my sister's bridal shower and it looked awesome. When my sister walked in, she was was so surprised and loved it all. She set up a mimosa bar which was a hit for the shower. I would highly recommend Weddings Made to Order for your next event. You will not regret it. Jennifer ROCKS :-)

Profile Picture Deidra, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

WMTO is simply the best! All of my guests kept commenting on how beautiful my wedding day decor was. While working with WMTO they were very professional, they took the stress out of having to figure out my wedding decor, & they were very responsive with immediate communication. I highly recommend WMTO! Thank you to the entire team for making my dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jen was a great help to me when I was planning my wedding. She ensured that I could enjoy my day without worrying about what was going on. She was prompt, courteous, always pleasant and made sure my decisions were put into place. Thank you Jen for everything to help me enjoy my big day!

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Easy to work with, flexible, and helped us find a solution that fit our budget. Couldn't be more happy with how it all turned out. Ran into a few surprises and she maneuvered through them with ease. Can't say enough nice things about how easy Jenn was to work with and the job she did. Made my planning experience MUCH more delightful than expected hearing the horror stories. Only plan to get married once but I'd definitely enlist Jenn's services again if I had to do it all over.

Profile Picture Casey, 10/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

I have had the pleasure of working with Jenn the owner of Weddings Made To Order. Being in the design business as well, I understand the importance of details, and accessorizing is all about the details whether in clothing, home décor or weddings, it’s all in the details. I was truly impressed at how she made sure the bride’s day was exactly the way the bride wanted, down to the last detail! So, when she came up with the concept of Weddings Made To Order, I knew she was on to something amazing.

Profile Picture jackie, 6/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Weddings made to order is a very efficient wedding planning service. They handle every detail from the initiation to the commencement of the event thus, taking away the couple's worries and setting an atmosphere that will be remembered by all. They are timely, orderly, passionate and unique. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Jondrea, 7/11/10, 1 Review