77 Reviews for Weddings & Events by Raina

Rehearsal (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)
75 Weddings & Events by Raina Reviews

Raina is the ultimate professional. Incredibly organized, efficient and easy to work with. I highly recommend Raina.

Profile Picture Beverly, 5/1/20, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

I would never hesitate to recommend Weddings & Events by Raina, You will never have to worry about the slightest detail. Raina and her team takes care of everything. Not just wedding events but for any event! If you are impressed by detail and getting more than you can imagine and ask for, this is who you need to call. They are handling my next event of course, because I like to make a great impression. Thank you Raina for all your great work you did for me last year.!!!! Daina Glisson

Profile Picture Daina , 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Casey was amazing and worked with us every step of the way! She made the whole day run smoothly and was so sweet and fun to work with!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Raina and her team made our wedding day the very best that it could be!! We loved how everything came together and we will cherish this special time in our lives. Raina has become a dear friend and we loved getting to know her this past year!! Words cannot express how grateful we are at the way things turned out. We love you Raina!!! Love Kirsten and Mike!! The Sbarra’s!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't have imagined doing everything myself the day of; Raina and her team really made it all happen!

Profile Picture Brooke, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Raina was amazing!!!! I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day! The day was The Most Amazing Day of my whole life!!!! I highly recommend Raina for any event!!!!

Profile Picture CaAdrian, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina is a must have for weddings. I booked her in April and my wedding date was the following June. She was by my side the entire time. Always made me feel like I was her only client, which I know she had dozens of brides she made feel the same way! She was the reason I kept my sanity. She went above in beyond in every aspect to ensure my day was perfect. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina did an awesome job despite there have been a little difficulties because of the rain while they were setting up the venue but she still made a wonderful job to make our wedding more memorable. Thank you raina!

Profile Picture Charmaine, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I would like to share my exceptional experience with Raina and her team! I utilized her services for my bridal show and was throughly impressed. Please take the opportunity to schedule a meeting and listen to how she can make your event as special as mine!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Raina and her team are amazing!!! They were professional, helpful, detail-oriented, and quick to respond! Raina turned my vision into a reality and everything was perfect! They truly went above and beyond our expectations! We would definitely recommend her to anyone! Thank you all for being part of our special day!

Profile Picture Bianca, 6/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Very pleased with service we received!!

Profile Picture Osheonna, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina is an absolute pleasure to work with! She is so creative when it comes to her work. Her attention to detail will make any ceremony amazing ! Her smile is contagious. I would recommend and refer her to anybody that needs an officiant !!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Working with Weddings By Raina on the inaugural Light Up Local event was one of the best decisions our committee made! Her contacts, and influence, with local vendors was invaluable. She was a calming force the whole time, and guided our committee to an awesome and successful event.
For real, if you don't use Weddings By Raina for your wedding, go ahead and secure a divorce attorney.

Profile Picture Leslie, 4/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Party Supplies, Videography, Wedding Planning

Raina did an amazing job coordinating our event for two business associations highlighting local businesses. She worked flawlessly with vendors and our committee members to pull off a seamless event. I highly recommend her for any of your event needs!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 4/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography

We heard from Raina by a recommendation from our photographer Ardee Chua and we are so glad we decided to hire her as our officiant. She took care of everything and made us feel so stress free! from writing the most beautiful wedding ceremony to bringing umbrellas for everybody since it was a rainy day (which by the way it resulted in some awesome pictures!). 100% recommended!

Profile Picture Jaynee, 3/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina is amazing, she is always attentive and very efficient, an overall joy to work with!!

Profile Picture Jenifer, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina is a fabulous wedding and event planner. While being very detailed and organized, she ensures all parties involved are well aware of the plan of action for a beautiful and successful wedding day. She is reliable, professional and dependable. It has been a pleasure working with her!

Profile Picture Kimberly , 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Raina is amazing! She is quick, professional, friendly and knowledgeable what more could one ask for to help plan your big day!

Profile Picture Candice, 2/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Raina was wonderful! It was so great to have a helpful and professional person to make our special day as we desired. We are an older couple and we didn't want the traditional wedding package. Raina customized our ceremony to fit our wishes. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Nancy, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Raina Van Setter is a woman like no other, and you will not find a better planner anywhere! She is efficient, thorough, encouraging, and an excellent problem-solver. She meets needs you didn't even know you had, and has a back-up plan to her back-up plan! If you want a beautiful, perfect, stress-free wedding or event, then you want to use Weddings & Events by Raina!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina was a great choice for our wedding planner. So responsive and willing to do whatever was needed to ensure our day ran smoothly!

Profile Picture Kathryn , 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Raina is a pleasure to work with! She is so creative and enthusiastic when it comes to her work. Her attention to detail will make any event perfect! Her smile is contagious.

Profile Picture courtney, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina and her team are some of the best in the party/event planning business. I would recommend and refer them to anybody planning an event!!

Profile Picture Stuart, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

In all of your years as a professional wedding planner, I’m sure you have received many Thank You Letters from clients.

We, you and I, have had a working relationship for a long time; it’s like a well-oiled machine. In all of my years as a hotel sales manager, I have never worked with someone as experienced and professionally talented as you. You, being a professional wedding planner, understand how difficult it is to please every client. You make this a personal goal of yours to make sure this happens. You not only please your clients, you make the working relationship(s) between you and your piers exceptional ones. When an event is scheduled that you are a part of, I know that things will go smoothly.

Being in this business, clients and other working professionals come to expect things to go wrong, but they do not expect things to go as smoothly as they do when they have you as a their wedding planner. You not only exceed their expectations, but you can predict what their needs may be. Your experience provides you that opportunity to do so, but, in my opinion, a big reason you are able to do that is because you listen to what the client(s) want and hope for; you make their thoughts and dreams come to life.

I’m pretty sure I can speak for everyone at the Hermitage Hotel & Holiday Inn Murfreesboro when I say, I am looking forward to our continued relationship for many more years to come.

Teri Aunkst,
Sales Manager

Profile Picture Teri, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina, with Weddings & Events by Raina, is truly a gift to us. My wife, Amanda, and I could not have found a better, kinder, and more loving professional to officiate and plan our wedding. Fears as a same sex couple in finding someone who would share their talent and services with us, in a nonjudmental manner, dissipated when we met Raina. What we found was full acceptance and love. Not only that, she was prepared more than any other officiant we reached out to, met with us, helped us with every detail of how the day could flow, contacted all the vendors to get everyone working cohesively leading up to our wedding, then created a day that was simply perfection. What's more is her pricing was absolutely unbeatable for her quality work then anyone else we researched. She got to know us as individuals and as a couple which created a completely unique ceremony customized to us. We made a life long friend in Raina and full heartedly recommend her to anyone wanting a perfect setting created for their special day.

Photo for Weddings & Events by Raina Review - Photo by Ardee Chua Photography