Weddings & Events by Raina Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Morgan C. Married on 10/16/2021

Partial Planning Wedding

Working with Raina an excellent and pleasant experience. We actually found her through our caterer haha. We got the partial planner package and it was well worth the money. You hear so many people complaining about how they didn't get to do this or that, or they had to spend so much time doing the rounds that they didn't get to enjoy themselves; working with Raina elevated all of these. She helped us find several vendors and replace someone last minute. Even though we didn't have full access to her throughout the whole process, we had email access and she was not only very responsive, but she checked up on us throughout that time. We had everything down to a perfect plan and even seamless handled well the small changes we made a few days before hand. At the actual event her and her staff had everything under control and handled everything seamlessly. If there were problems she took care of them so it didn't show at all. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Would highly recommend, especially if you have the money to spend a little extra on the planner. Was well worth it. The wedding was amazing and so much fun. We won't be the ones who regret spending the money on it when we're older.
    Pier R. Married on 10/10/2021

Easy Breezy Experience

Raina is very attentive and responds to your questions immediately. She's fun, professional, with a great sense of humor. We enjoyed our ceremony with her as our officiant! We recommend her!
    Christopher P. Married on 10/02/2021

Raina van Setter

Raina’s team was awesome, and made our wedding very beautiful!!! I can’t stress enough how amazing everything was.
    Janice P. Married on 10/02/2021

Raina and her team were phenomenal! We could not have made this beautiful event happen without her excellence. Thank you so much for everything.

Your professionalism is impeccable! You answered to our every need and that’s what we needed to plan a formal wedding like ours. I will definitely refer your services to everyone I come across that is planning a wedding. God bless you!
    Julian P. Married on 09/07/2021

WOW! What a great experience!

Professional, responsive, compassionate, are the words I use to describe Raina and her team!
  • Valise
    Valise J. Married on 09/02/2021

Raina is the best in the business!

I would highly recommend Raina. Your wedding day will be perfect and make beautiful memories if you hire Raina.
    Ardee C. Married on 08/31/2021

She knows her stuff.

I'm a wedding photographer who has had the pleasure of working with Raina for several weddings. A good wedding coordinator does not stop with having a good plan and keeping everyone on time. What Raina makes so effective is she intimately knows what will make all parts of a wedding successful. She knows what the DJ needs. She knows what the cake person needs. She knows what the photographer needs. And as you work with her, she'll understand what is most important to you. Like an expert orchestra conductor, she brings out the best in everyone and makes sure we do what we need to do at the right time. And that's how you have wedding magic!
    Alessio P. Married on 08/31/2021

The Best Planner!

Raina is absolutely wonderful to work with! Whenever we have an event with her, we know that it will go smoothly and without any issues. She's professional and organized, and also has such a way with people. On top of that, she's friendly, professional and extremely experienced! So, couples out there looking for a planner, please know you will be in the best hands with Raina!!!
    Carly M. Married on 08/30/2021

Raina is the BEST!

Raina and her team have really nailed down the whole wedding experience. She is incredibly organized and on top of making sure every little detail for your event is perfectly planned. Her knowledge of local vendors is so helpful and her kind spirit really is just the icing on the cake. You definitely want Raina for your big day!
    Michael M. Married on 08/30/2021

Raina is top notch and excellent in the experience she provides for that most important day!

Highly recommend! The customization and the attention to detail will leave you satisfied and glad you used them. Not only that, but Raina and her team will work tirelessly to make sure nothing goes undone.
    Maranda H. Married on 08/30/2021

Any event with Raina is a breeze!

Raina & her team are fabulous! Her creativity has no limits and her team make you feel like family! I could not recommend a better planner, friend, & advocate for your wedding day! She is the best in the business!
    Amber N. Married on 08/06/2021

Fabulous!!

Raina was beyond helpful and her team exceeded my expectations completely. No detail was left out, even with me being an out of town bride during COVID-19.
  • Amber
    Amber F. Married on 07/17/2021

Great Planner!

I've had the pleasure of working with Raina a few different times and she never disappoints! She is professional, organized and super fun to be around. No matter how stressful a situation can be, she makes a point to stay positive and carries that energy wherever she goes. I think that in itself speaks volumes for a wedding planner! Five stars for Raina and her team!
    Jesse B. Married on 07/02/2021

Raina - the professional event planner

Trust me when I say this after talking to many wedding planners - Raina is the seasoned planner you need for your event. She knows her stuff and she knows the drill. She embraced our vision and supported us throughout the whole ride.

Our wedding was not Raina's first rodeo and we knew we were in EXCELLENT hands. She and her team were quick on their feet, swift to react, and cool and collected the whole time. What more can you ask for in a planner?

I know there is only one person I will call for event planning in the future.

Thank you Raina!
  • 12 South
    12 South B. Married on 05/15/2021

Excellent communication!

Wonderful planning company! Super easy to work with, and they are great at communication which is key in hiring a wedding planner! Highly recommend!!
    Carolyn Married on 04/09/2021

Raina is a MUST HAVE for your wedding!

I simply cannot imagine planning all that went into my wedding day without Raina by my side. She found me the perfect vendors, saved me money and more importantly sanity and all while keeping a smile on her face. She kept reassuring me that there are no problems, only solutions and she always managed to find a compromise that both my mother and I preferred to our original ideas. She is truly a life saver and now a trusted friend as well. If you don’t hire her you’re making a HUGE mistake. She’s worth every penny!
  • Courtney
    Courtney C. Married on 03/20/2021

Wedding Planner Review

Raina was phenomenal! Would definitely recommend her to a bride planning her wedding!
    Dianne B. Married on 02/05/2021

The day of wedding

Mariah and Brittany were wonderful. I did not need to worry about a thing.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen T. Married on 01/01/2021

On Point Coordination!

Dingo Entertainment had the opportunity to work with Raina for a recent wedding, and she was amazingly efficient and on point all throughout the process. Timely, pertinent, and COMPLETE communication made this wedding a true treat. We definitely would recommend Wedding Events By Raina to any couple seeking a coordinator who will keep everything on track for a stress free wedding.
    Alysse Married on 10/09/2020

Couldn’t have done it without Raina & her team!!

I am soooooooooo grateful for Raina and her amazing team! They planned, helped design and executed a beautiful wedding and reception for us at Noah Liff Opera Center. There's no way that any of this would have been possible without them...2020 nearly seemed like the end of any wedding plans whatsoever, but Raina came in and not only saved my sanity, but my relationship!! If you’re looking for an AMAZING wedding planner to take care of it all Raina is the ONLY one you need to call.
  • Marian
    Marian W. Married on 09/25/2020

Excellent Service and Knows ALL the vendors!

I hired Raina back in Feb to help me with my wedding planning since I work full time. Not only has she been available to answer all my little questions she has been able to help me schedule meeting with my busy vendors and plan decor for my day of. She has gone WAY above and beyond to help me feel organized and like I'm prepared for my wedding! It might seem like a lot of money to hire a planner but let me tell you, this has been the best money I've ever spent! The peace of mind knowing I'm in experienced hands is worth every penny!

UPDATE: Post Wedding: There are really no words that can fully articulate how much work, energy, effort and enthusiasm Raina and her team put into helping me plan and coordinate my wedding day. If you aren’t sure if you should hire a planner/coordinator let me advise that hiring Raina was the best investment I made for the whole wedding. You spend a lot of time, attention and money hiring vendors leading up to your big day… have a professional there with you coordinating and taking care of all the details! I don’t think I had to lift a finger on my wedding day to do anything other than put on my dress and that is PRICELESS. I was able to relax and soak in every moment with my husband (now) and our families! She also helped me with the styling for my wedding and helped me with all the details like choosing place settings and how to fold napkins! She is worth her weight in gold and you will feel like you have your very own fairy godmother there making your wedding go off seamlessly!
  • Keenan
    Keenan Married on 09/05/2020

The Amazing Raina!

Raina and her team were super incredible. Raina was always there when I or anyone else involved in my wedding had a question. She was also always friendly and knowledgable. She would listen to me first and foremost. As a quiet person, it was very nice not to have to worry about my voice not being heard. She also kept us on schedule for payments for all the vendors too!
  • Hailey
    Hailey D. Married on 08/22/2020

Couldn’t have done it without her!!

Choosing Raina as our planner was the best decision we made during our planning process! Her communication, response time, and ability to handle all situations will make for the event of your dreams! She is exactly the person you want on your team!!
    Beverly S. Married on 08/05/2020

Professional, helpful and accommodating.

Raina helped us to find fabulous vendors for our daughters wedding. She was available 24/7. She replied to emails and texts in a timely manner. When I was stuck, she always had great solutions. She was especially attentive to my daughter, the bride. My daughter reached out to her multiple times. I highly recommend Raina. She is a wealth of information and has a heart of gold!!!
  • O
    Olivia S. Married on 08/05/2020

the best of the best!

Hands down the best wedding planner. Has a wonderful list of vendors and helps with all things wedding. I couldn't have gotten married without her! She was my first call when I found out a family member had tested positive days before our wedding and took care of absolutely everything for me on an especially hard day when having to cancel. She is an actual life saver! So thankful I had Raina's help in general, especially taking the virus into account in todays time. The best of the best! I couldn't recommend more!