52 Reviews for Weddings & Events by Raina

Rehearsal (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)
51 Weddings & Events by Raina Reviews

Raina is the ultimate professional. Incredibly organized, efficient and easy to work with. I highly recommend Raina.

Profile Picture Beverly, 5/1/20, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina was wonderful! It was so great to have a helpful and professional person to make our special day as we desired. We are an older couple and we didn't want the traditional wedding package. Raina customized our ceremony to fit our wishes. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Nancy, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Raina and her team are some of the best in the party/event planning business. I would recommend and refer them to anybody planning an event!!

Profile Picture Stuart, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

In all of your years as a professional wedding planner, I’m sure you have received many Thank You Letters from clients.

We, you and I, have had a working relationship for a long time; it’s like a well-oiled machine. In all of my years as a hotel sales manager, I have never worked with someone as experienced and professionally talented as you. You, being a professional wedding planner, understand how difficult it is to please every client. You make this a personal goal of yours to make sure this happens. You not only please your clients, you make the working relationship(s) between you and your piers exceptional ones. When an event is scheduled that you are a part of, I know that things will go smoothly.

Being in this business, clients and other working professionals come to expect things to go wrong, but they do not expect things to go as smoothly as they do when they have you as a their wedding planner. You not only exceed their expectations, but you can predict what their needs may be. Your experience provides you that opportunity to do so, but, in my opinion, a big reason you are able to do that is because you listen to what the client(s) want and hope for; you make their thoughts and dreams come to life.

I’m pretty sure I can speak for everyone at the Hermitage Hotel & Holiday Inn Murfreesboro when I say, I am looking forward to our continued relationship for many more years to come.

Teri Aunkst,
Sales Manager

Profile Picture Teri, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina, with Weddings & Events by Raina, is truly a gift to us. My wife, Amanda, and I could not have found a better, kinder, and more loving professional to officiate and plan our wedding. Fears as a same sex couple in finding someone who would share their talent and services with us, in a nonjudmental manner, dissipated when we met Raina. What we found was full acceptance and love. Not only that, she was prepared more than any other officiant we reached out to, met with us, helped us with every detail of how the day could flow, contacted all the vendors to get everyone working cohesively leading up to our wedding, then created a day that was simply perfection. What's more is her pricing was absolutely unbeatable for her quality work then anyone else we researched. She got to know us as individuals and as a couple which created a completely unique ceremony customized to us. We made a life long friend in Raina and full heartedly recommend her to anyone wanting a perfect setting created for their special day.

Photo for Weddings & Events by Raina Review - Photo by Ardee Chua Photography
Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We hired Raina as our officiant and we are so glad we did! From our first FaceTime meeting she expressed genuine kindness and excited energy to be apart of our wedding and we felt that on our wedding day. After speaking with us she created a first draft of our script based on our interests and personality. We were able to modify the script as much as we liked to make it even more personal to us, and she assisted updating it as well for some ideas and themes we had in mind. Raina was always quick to repond to our messages and any questions we had, and was very professional and patient even when we didn’t always get back to her quickly due to our hectic schedules. Our ceremony and script was absolutely beautiful! I had several guests tell me afterward how wonderful they thought Raina and our script was. She was very affordable and even traveled about an hour to officiate our wedding. We highly recommend Raina!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

5 stars just aren't enough to describe how fantastic we think that Raina and her team are!! We booked Raina over a year in advance of our wedding to be our day-of coordinator, but she was so much more than that. She checked in with us periodically about our planning and was always available via email/phone call/text to answer any questions and offer advice. We had hoped for an outdoor wedding, but a storm came through at the last minute, and we had to change our plans. This should have been stressful, but Raina took care of every detail and made sure that we had the most beautiful wedding. Raina thinks of everything, and it is obvious that she sincerely loves what she does. We seriously can't stress enough how wonderful Raina and her team are! If you're looking for a wedding planner or day-of coordinator, you should absolutely book her right now!!

Profile Picture J, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am a venue coordinator and have worked with Raina and her team many many times over the years. She is exactally what every bride needs! Prompt, efficient, polite!

Profile Picture Connor, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina was so great to work with! I used her officiating services for my elopement ceremony last month and she did not disappoint. She wrote a beautiful and unique ceremony that was specific to us. She made sure to check in with me as our wedding date approached in case we wanted to make any changes to the ceremony. She arrived on time on the day of the wedding and was very professional. Raina is very thorough and organized. I highly recommend her!

Photo for Weddings & Events by Raina Review - Raina reciting our custom ceremony!
Profile Picture Brandi, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Raina was professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. She took the experience up to another level.

Profile Picture Ed, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Choosing Raina was the decision we made for our big event!

Profile Picture Jody, 9/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning

Raina did a fabulous job for our wedding. I highly recommend using her services. From the moment we hired Raina, I felt at ease. We had so many compliments on how smoothly everything went the day of the wedding. Our vendors commented on how on top of things she was. We could not have asked for anyone better to help with our big day.

Profile Picture Shauna, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Raina is an INCREDIBLE day of coordinator!! She worked with us for our wedding in August 2017. She has a huge network of recommended vendors, a million and one insider tips for different Nashville venues, a great eye for design, and a literal infinite amount of patience for my stressed-out and disorganized self and all my family. She put us in touch with most of our wedding vendors, coordinated all the decorations and flowers with my mother, and fielded my increasingly-desperate text messages at all hours of day and night.

I cannot imagine how much more stressful our wedding would have been without Raina. First, we were planning from long distance -- getting married in Nashville, where we grew up, but planning from New York where we now live -- and Raina did local site visits, picked up materials for us, and worked really closely with my mother who was doing all the DIY decoration work locally. Second, I’m a fundamentally disorganized person, and Raina was a lifesaver in serenely checking in with me and politely asking about all kinds of questions that had never occurred to me. She handled basically all the vendor communication in the two weeks leading up to the wedding, including timelines, coordinating all the music choices to the DJ, getting transportation set up on time, on and on and on. I would never have gotten half of that done without her.

For all the other people who are planning a wedding long distance, or who are fundamentally a little forgetful or disorganized, or just people who feel better with a really calm and organized person around: Raina’s the best!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As a fellow vendor in this crazy industry, it's a joy to work with a planner that is organized and always on top of things! Raina is always on-time with edits/updates/changes, and does so with such a cheery disposition! Always pleasant to our delivery crew as well. Appreciate all she does! - Southern Events Party Rental

Profile Picture Summer, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Recently, Raina was the Event Coordinator for an Inaugural Charity Event that I was putting on to benefit local charities. This was NO EASY TASK, I can promise you that and Raina made the whole thing work! Without her in that role, there is not doubt in my mind that we would have had anything like the event we did. Hire Raina. Period.

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We absolutely adore Raina and her team! They are total rockstars!! Raina is always so quick to respond to an email or text and she always has amazing suggestions and truly wants the best for you! She's worth every penny and more and we simply can not recommend her enough! We love, love, love her!!!

Profile Picture Mahlia, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We contacted Raina two weeks before our wedding, we are from Canada, and had decided last minute that we would get married when we flew to Nashville for the CMA Music Festival. Raina was the epitome of professional, not only did she respond to us immediately via email and a phone call, but she didn't make us feel like it was big deal that we wanted to get married in such a short time period. Raina asked if we had a venue in mind and we said we loved the Ryman Auditorium but we knew that it wasn't feasible, so we wanted to get married outside the Ryman. Two days later, we received an email from Raina that she had tried to secure the Ryman for us but that it wasn't an option, BUT she had contacts in Nashville and Studio B said that they would love to have us; we would be the first wedding ever in Historic Studio B. It took us all of one second to say yes and contact Raina and tell her how amazing she was. When it came to our vows, we had the option of writing our own or Raina writing them for us, we decided because of the time crunch we felt we were under that we would have Raina write the vows; she had us fill out a form of questions about each other and she went from there. We felt like Raina had known us for years and had written vows that only we could have wrote for each other; they were beyond perfect. When the wedding day came, Raina showed up in a vintage pin up dress - she had asked us what we were wearing so that she didn't clash with us and we gave her a vague idea of our outfits as we hadn't quite decided (we ended up going with a rockabilly style) - it was perfect, it was like she had gone dress shopping with me! Raina was a dream come true and more than we could have ever asked for; at the end of our service she gave us the sweetest gift which was definitely not required - we felt like SHE was our gift. Without her (and our other amazing vendors) we would not have had what turned out to be the most amazing day we could have imagined.

Profile Picture Angela, 6/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As a caterer and events hall, we have had the pleasure of working with Raina on more than 1 occasion. Not only is she very professional, but also a lot of fun to work with. She is kind, attentive and comes with a huge box of tricks. I don't many people that keep half a dozen umbrellas, cake cutting and toasting essentials AND a spare set of rings, (just in case you forget)! I would highly recommend Events by Raina and hope to have the opportunity continue to work with her over & over again!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Booking Raina was hands-down the BEST decision we made while planning our wedding! Raina immediately understood what we wanted even when my husband and I couldn't find the right words! Every vendor she recommended to us was nothing short of AMAZING. Raina has an excellent reputation and it is immediately obvious why. Raina was always super responsive, very positive, a great listener, and executed every detail of our wedding flawlessly! Thanks to Raina and her team, we never once had to stress over anything. I have had endless praise about how lovely our wedding was and I attribute that to Raina! I am beyond thrilled with booking Raina and I will use her for any and all events we have in the future.

Profile Picture Mary Lynn , 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Raina was wonderful in helping us with our ceremony. So many people at our wedding commented on how much they loved our vows and how they were made custom for us. She is always happy and quick to respond to any questions or concerns. We loved having her as part of our day.

Profile Picture Sami, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Raina planned, day of coordination, and decor setup for our wedding ceremony and reception for over 200 guests on our big day and I can't begin to express what an AMAZING job her and her crew did. We are truly grateful & lucky to have had her on this special day for me & Sarah as she had only less than A Month to do put the whole thing together. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Ayan, 2/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

Make sure your Wedding/Special Event is perfect by hiring Raina to plan your day. She is a professional to the core and her attention to detail is unparalleled. Her spunky spirit and endless energy ensures your day will be as perfect as it can be. She puts her heart and soul into her work and it shows in every way!

Profile Picture Karen, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Raina is pure sunshine! Not only is she incredibly positive (perfect for the anxiety-ridden bride) but she is professional and precise. The timeline she did for us and the the way she made our wedding just come together perfectly was absolute Jedi status! The day never felt forced, crunched, nor dragging on, the day flowed effortlessly without a hitch. She turned a planning nightmare into my dream day!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The ceremony was very nice. We had friends and family and everyone loved the way our dogs lives were included in the ceremony.

Profile Picture John, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Raina is absolutely incredible!! She is passionate about her work and makes every single event unique! Raina is detail-oriented, flexible, creative and very genuine! She will go above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy and I can guarantee you that you will not be disappointed with Raina's services! She is more than amazing!

Profile Picture MK, 12/10/16, 1 Review