Weddings By Lauren Reviews

29 | La Crosse, WI

29 Reviews for Weddings By Lauren

Deb · Married on 06/24/2016

Lauren was absolutely amazing for us!

Sent on 06/26/2016
  • Y

Yajaira · Married on 03/14/2015

“I would recommend Weddings By Lauren to anyone. From our first conversation, she made us feel confident about working with her. Through out the entire process she was easy to get a hold of and always responded quickly to any emails that we sent. She was supportive and pleasant and easy to work with… I received numerous compliments on the ceremony and her beautiful words, she capture our love story in such way that everyone in the room had tears in their eyes. She’s wonderful.”

I couldn't have asked for more and would recommend her to any couple.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Having Lauren as our officiant was the best thing that could have happened for us! We planned our wedding in about a month and Lauren was there EVERY step of the way. (Even with the time crunch) She made everything so easy and enjoyable for both of us with writing our vows. Not only is she amazingly talented with her work but she is also a wonderful person to be around. We finally got to meet her on our big day and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Lauren was incredibly important to the success of our wedding day! We found Lauren online and heard rave reviews from several of her past clients. From the moment we started working with her, she was responsive, patient, understanding, and professional. She helped us figure out ways to incorporate our different customs and traditions by offering suggestions and drawing on her past experience. We are so grateful that we had an officiant who not only presented beautifully, but who gave us direction and guidance while still allowing us to create a ceremony that felt like "us." We got so many compliments on our ceremony and vows right after the wedding (more than one person told us that they alternated between laughter and bawling), and we couldn't have asked for more.

My husband and I would highly recommend Lauren to any couple looking for a non-denominational ceremony officiant!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Annmarie · Married on 09/13/2014

Lauren was absolutely amazing! She captured the relationship between my husband and I perfectly! She was patient with us, open, flexible and very clear. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a beautiful, personalized and honest wedding ceremony! She was very fair with her price, was on time and great with following up in the midst of wedding planning craziness! My family is still talking about how wonderful she was, months later!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Brian · Married on 06/28/2014

Lauren was a total professional throughout the entire planning process. She was attentive, courteous, knowledgeable, and really made our ceremony special. We appreciated everything she did for us and would not hesitate to recommend her to our friends!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Lauren was absolutely amazing as an officiant from start to finish. When we first met, Lauren was so easy to talk to that it allowed my now wife and I to share with Lauren as if we had known her for years. She created a personalized ceremony that was absolutely lovely and was very patient as we made several changes. Her schedule was flexible and she was very responsive to both emails and calls. On the day of the wedding, she offered to assist in several aspects beyond the actual ceremony. She read the ceremony with such grace and her delivery was great. She helped with the vows as well and had them printed out in advance which ended up being very handy. She was prepared for inclement weather even though we had great weather. She also handled all the paperwork for the marriage license. We both hands down loved her and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Hallie · Married on 09/21/2013

We found Lauren after reading many positive reviews. She definitely lived up to our expectations and created a wonderful ceremony for us. We considered having a friend or family member officiate our ceremony, but realized we had no idea what we wanted to do. Lauren knows how to plan a wedding ceremony and understands the order of events and timing, which we did not. The ceremony felt as personalized and special as if we had asked a friend to officiate. Many of our guests commented on how great Lauren was and asked us how we found her/knew her! Lauren was able to create a ceremony that was traditional, but non religious, and not too formal. Lauren directed us every step of the way! Thank you so much Lauren!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Lauren was such a joy to work with. She is a very kind person with a warm personality, a great sense of humor, and an open mind to wedding ceremonies - all must-haves for us in an officiant. We knew upon meeting her in person that she was perfect for our ceremony!

Lauren worked closely with us to write out a ceremony that was truly meaningful and unique. We used Google Docs to design the ceremony together based on an incredible list of ideas, templates, and other ceremony material she used in the past. We opted for an Irish handfasting ceremony - a little bit outside the box, but even though Lauren had never done one before she went the extra mile to research a lot about the ceremony traditions, language, and execution. We were so impressed with all the work that she did! Throughout the writing process she was always very quick to respond to email and she scheduled a check-in call a couple weeks before the wedding to make sure we had all the details nailed down.

On the day of the ceremony, Lauren arrived early to run through the handfasting with us and our ceremony musician to make sure everything went smoothly. Our family and friends were so moved by her delivery and more than one person told us how much they loved our ceremony throughout the night. We loved working with Lauren and I would recommend her to anyone without hesitation.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Tansy · Married on 02/02/2013

Lauren was beyond amazing and captured the most beautiful elements of our personalities and connection through a pleasent and simple process and formula. She officiated a meaningful ceremony that my husband an I, along with all our guests - was the most heartfelt, emotional and personal ceremony - and we only met face to face just before the wedding! By that moment, through her process in the phone, email etc. we all felt we knew each other very well. Lauren brings her gift and gentle but clear process, along with a genuine caring about what she does. I would highly recommend her to anyone and am so pleased she is part of one of the most happy memories of my life - getting married to my husband.

Sent on 03/02/2013

Simon · Married on 02/02/2013

It would be hard to imagine anyone more perfect for an officiant than Lauren. From the initial meeting through to the ceremony Lauren felt a natural part of the wedding. She exudes warmth and empathy and brought the emotion of our story into a perfectly scripted ceremony. Her ability to capture the mood is an art rather than a science and in this she excels. Our day would not have been the same without her. Simon & Tansy Williamson. Married at the Waldorf, NYC, Feb 2013.

Sent on 03/02/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/15/2012

Lauren was wonderful. She was calm, helpful, and put up with our families! Lauren worked with us for months before the wedding on our vows which were more on the original side. She worked with us to create a one-of-a-kind ceremony that our guests LOVED (of course we did too, we created it!). Lauren was well-organized with our cue cards and all the documents we needed to sign. She arrived on time, dressed professionally, and was an integral part of a tremendously special day. We would recommend her to anyone who wants to have an extra special, special day.

Sent on 03/10/2013

Cathryn · Married on 10/20/2012

You will not be disappointed choosing Lauren as your Wedding Officiant! I cannot say enough great things about Lauren! I was attracted to her company because it specified that she can customize the ceremony for each couple. This was very important to my soon to be husband and myself. I wanted someone who could take my thoughts and create a beautiful Ceremony. Throughout the time I worked with Lauren she always responded to my phone calls and emails within a timely manner. She was patient, kind and always had great ideas of implementing the different aspects that we asked her to include. She took all of our concerns and made us feel at ease! On the day of our Wedding she made sure we weren’t stressed and she was so prepared we did not have to worry about anything. I will never forget all that Lauren did for us. She created the most beautiful ceremony, it was unique to me and my husband as a couple. It was truly nicer than anything I could have expected. My family and friends could not stress enough that our Ceremony was the most romantic and exciting Ceremony they had ever seen. Most of the guests including myself were crying because it was so heartfelt. I very highly recommended Lauren as she was the perfect addition to our wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Susan · Married on 09/29/2012

Lauren provided me with the comfort and reassurance that every soon-to-be-bride needed to get on with the other details of planning a wedding. I knew the moment we chose to use Lauren for our ceremony, I didn't have to worry about that portion of the planning anymore. She was very accommodating with scheduling, and always offering to be there if you had any questions or concerns. She's a very patient, kind and warm person, and we could really see and feel it in the way she worked with us, and conducted the ceremony. Our ceremony was a beautiful piece of the day that we will never forget. And that is thanks to Lauren.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Kimberly · Married on 09/16/2012

Lauren was awesome to work with! She was very flexible when accomodating our schedules for meetings. Through the use of her individual questionnaires, Lauren made our personal ceremony a true representation of us and what we feel about each other. She was helpful, patient and very good at making suggestions to make our vows perfect. We would refer Lauren, with flying colors, to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2012

Lauren was a pleasure to work with. She was so nice and helpful. We really appreciated her helping us find the perfect ceremony for us. She really understoond our vision and helped make our vows as well as our ceremony very special.

Sent on 10/10/2012

Beth · Married on 08/25/2012

When I was searching the internet for an officiant for our wedding and saw the reviews for Lauren with all the 5 out of 5 stars ratings, I thought, too good to be true??? But now I know the rave reviews are well deserved! We were soooo happy with our ceremony, which was very personal, and had just the kind of feel that we were hoping for. Lauren offered great suggestions and also incorporated our suggestions. She was super pleasant and thoughtful throughout the process, and a calm and comforting presence during the ceremony itself. Great job. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Lauren officiated our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful! Thanks to Lauren, our ceremony was everything we wanted it to be-- warm, lighthearted, inclusive, personal, and just the right length (about 15 minutes).

The heart of Lauren's approach to writing and officiating a ceremony lies in collaboration. Lauren worked closely with us to understand who we are as a couple and the kind of ceremony we wanted. She asked just the right questions, listened with great care and thought to our responses, and compiled excerpts from our answers in such a way that the ceremony reflected perfectly who we are, what we mean to each other, what kind of relationship we have, and what kind of marriage we hope for. She was flexible and attentive throughout the process, allowing us to ask questions and make changes several times. Lauren provided lots of suggestions (ceremony elements and organization, readings, quotes, etc.), but never pushed us to include anything in the ceremony that we didn't want.

One of Lauren’s strengths as a wedding officiant is her calm, warm, and professional demeanor. When Lauren arrived at our wedding and I was feeling nervous, she reminded me to take deep breaths and smell my bouquet during the ceremony to calm myself down and be in the moment—it worked, and this is advice I will pass on to anyone who is planning a wedding ceremony! We added the rehearsal option to our package and Lauren patiently and clearly explained the plans for the ceremony to us, our event planner, our families, and our bridal party, reducing some anxiety we all had before the big day! We also appreciated that Lauren took the initiative to coordinate with our event planner and DJ before the wedding day so that all would be on the same page and the day would run smoothly.

Lauren is an extraordinary wedding officiant and we give her our highest recommendation if you're looking for a professional and thoughtful officiant to co-create your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 08/26/2012

angel · Married on 07/11/2012

We absolutely LOVED Lauren. Lauren was very personable, helpful, and prompt. We felt at total ease with Lauren from the intial phone consultation to they actual ceremony date. Lauren maintained as smile on her face and took her own iniative (even helping carry our bags). Lauren purely loves what she does and utter shows. We will definatly keep her in mind for future events and as a referrals for others. Thank you again Lauren.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Rajvansh · Married on 06/22/2012

We used Lauren as our wedding officiant. From the get go, she was extremely pleasant, responsive and easy to deal with. She made the ceremony personal, touching and very memorable. It was a small ceremony in central park, with just our immediate families. Lauren did a fantastic job at delivering it in the appropriate tone and keeping it intimate. She took our personal notes and created a beautiful ceremony. While we had reviewed it prior to the wedding, our families heard it for the first time and were most touched...almost tearful at how beautiful it was. We could not have asked for more.

Amanda & Raj

Sent on 06/25/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 06/08/2012

Lauren served as an officiant at our wedding. She was professional and very responsive to our needs. I especially loved loved how she personalized our ceremony. My husband and I search for other officiants and found them to be very plain vanilla. Lauren sent us both separate questionnaires to fill out, she wanted to know our individual story such as how we met and other questions like what you love the most about your partner and so on. She then took both questionnaires and created the most heartfelt story. Which was later used at our ceremony. Not only did she make our special day awesome my guests complimented her for being again professional and uniqueness.

Sent on 06/13/2012

Allison · Married on 03/24/2012

Lauren was an absolute delight to work with. I spoke with many other officiants before working with Lauren and she was different from the start. She has a real talent for writing vows that are personal and reflects your personality. She was very genuine in wanting to create a very special day and spends a lot of time making sure it's all perfect. We were so happy with her service.

Sent on 05/08/2012

Christian · Married on 03/11/2012

Lauren was absolutely fantastic. She provided a customized service that was incredible. Even though we had only met once over the phone, and exchanged a few emails, our friends and family thought she had known us for ages.

Even two months after our wedding, those in attendance are still saying how great of a job she did. We would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat.

Thanks Lauren!
    Christian and Michelle

Sent on 05/29/2012

C&S · Married on 10/07/2011

Lauren was not only an amazing officiant, but an amazing person and guide throughout the day and leading up to the day! Her rate was competitive and for the same cost that all other officiants were offering, she really went the extra mile to make the ceremony so very personal. We answered a few questions and she actually wrote the ceremony based on our answers and personalities. On top of everything else, she was patient and flexible and--most importantly--she really seemed to love her job. She found such joy in taking part of our day. I cannot stress how important this is in finding your officiant! She or he should be just as excited as you and your groom are and Lauren really embodied this in the most genuine way possible!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Lana · Married on 09/03/2011

We cannot recommend Lauren highly enough! We were so pleased to have her officiate our wedding. She worked with us prior to the big day to personalize our ceremony and make it exactly how we wanted it. On the day of, everything went very smoothly. Our friends and family loved our ceremony because it reflected our personalities so well rather than being just a canned, traditional ceremony. Thank you Lauren for making it exactly what we hoped for.

Sent on 03/13/2012