10 Reviews for Weddings by Immersion Media

One Event/Day (1)
Raw Footage (1)
Slideshow (1)
DVD (1)

I highly recommend Immersion Media, they are easy to work with and very responsive to emails!

Profile Picture Shawn, 8/27/16, 1 Review
1.6

Communication was something that was a struggle to do with Jarod. He is good at his work, but needed to communicate more effectively and take charge during our wedding. He was asking me questions, instead of allowing me to enjoy the wedding. We also wanted multiple things for our wedding video that did not occur because of his lack of communication and assertiveness. I am very disappointed that the terms of our contract was not carried out and we do not have exactly what we wanted for our big day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5167619, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I hired Jarod at Immersion Media to film our wedding. We just got done watching our highlight reel. It was absolutely amazing. It was perfect. You could tell that he put so much time and energy into the finished product. The filming and end result was beautiful!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I planned and organized my daughter's wedding myself. My daughter lives out of state for college so I handled all the meetings and picking the professionals to work with. Picking Jarod Roger as our videographer was the best decision I made. Jarod was on time, organized, and professional. Jarod followed through with everything he said and I felt like I was working with a friend. The highlight video was amazing and the weather and venue conditions made things a bit tricky. I never give 5 star reviews however there is not one thing I can say negative about my experience. I am excited to contact Jarod@immersion-media-usa.com to work with my son's recruiting videos. I hope others get to experience the pleasure of working with such a talented videographer. Jarod made my daughter's wedding even more perfect!

Profile Picture Angel, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend Jarod Rogers at Immersion Media if you are looking for a wonderful videographer for your wedding! He was easy to work with and very professional. The video exceeded our expectations! The highlight video he produced brought tears to our eyes, it truly captured how special the day was, even down to small details! I could tell he really enjoys what he does and has a passion for it, which made the experience even better. He was very personable which made it enjoyable working with him. I am so glad we chose Immersion Media to capture our big day!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Immersion Media did an absolute beautiful job with our October Wedding. Jarod was able to capture the best moments for us in both video and photography. His prices are so reasonable and he went above and beyond what we expected. Not only are we impressed with his work, we were also impressed with his reliability and flexibility with us the day of the wedding. We also got our video and photos back in a timely matter. Book Immersion Media, you will be so happy with the finished products!!

Profile Picture Chelsae, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, One Event/Day

Immersion Media was fantastic! Jarod was the best!

Profile Picture User5376071, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can't speak highly enough of Jarod Rogers of Immersion Video! His professionalism and attention to details was priceless. The video that he made of my daughter and son-in-law's wedding captured everything that is special to them - both in the present and for years to come. The video is so personal - capturing their thoughts days before the ceremony and the events before and after the wedding. I couldn't have suggested anything that would have made it more perfect!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, Digital Download, Highlight Video, Slideshow

All the photos and video of our wedding was handled by Jarod. We could not have been more please! You can tell he loves what he does!

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/20/13, 1 Review