Weddings and Events by Ruth Reviews

78 | Dallas, TX

78 Reviews for Weddings and Events by Ruth

Ruth is amazing! She is very detailed oriented and is On Top Of Things! She went out of her way to make sure everything was in place and all vendors were all set. The day of the wedding she made sure things ran smoothly. I never doubted if things would be perfect.. I received so many compliments from my family and friends on how organized a smoothly ran my wedding and reception was. Can't express how great my experience was!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Ruth was wonderful to work with. She is professional, patient, diligent, and understanding. She helped make our Jewish wedding the perfect blend of traditional and modern. Our wedding day was seamless and stress free thanks to her organization. She found us the perfect vendors for our needs. We couldn't have been happier with the way the wedding day turned out. We have her to thank for our perfect day.

Sent on 03/10/2015

J · Married on 08/23/2014

We found Ruth to have all the answers and resources we needed. Her ability to do so is a result of her experience and reputation. Planning an event of any kind, requires timelines and contracts, and the details require an expert. Ruth is an expert in her field.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Linda · Married on 07/20/2014

Events by Ruth is absolutely the best. This was our third time to use Ruth for an event that was very important to our family. We cannot say enough about her abilities and connections. She is very professional, mindful to the budget, and organized to allow your event to be handled without any worries. You and your family and friends can relax and enjoy yourself knowing everything will be well planned and taken care of.

Sent on 08/16/2014

Ruth was always available to help us whenever we had questions. Her experience gave us complete confidence that we were doing everything perfectly and we were not missing any steps. She worked with us throughout the planning process and made our event run very smoothly.

Sent on 05/30/2014

Alan · Married on 01/05/2014

Ruth was very kind, understanding and easy to work with while planning the details of our wedding. She went extremely above and beyond in the planning stages which resulted in a flawless rehearsal dinner, wedding and wedding reception. I highly recommend her!

- Alan (married on January 5, 2014)

Sent on 01/19/2014

Ruth made the day of my wedding a breeze. She took care of everything that day from early in the day until the evening. I didn't have to worry about a thing. She has great contacts for all your needs. I would highly recommend hiring her for your event.

Sent on 12/15/2013

Andrew · Married on 11/17/2013

Our day could not have gone better or smoother.
    All we had to do was show up and enjoy our day with friends. Ruth and her team made sure that the room was transformed into a beautiful wedding venue from plates and flowers to organizing the wedding party and
    making sure the meal was served on time.
    With the stress of getting married we could not have been happier and enjoyed our day more.
    Her value is great and her attention to detail is what will make you want her making your day as special as she made ours!

Sent on 12/16/2013

Etty · Married on 08/04/2013

Ruth, she is the top of the line, she was helping us a lot with the event, always shows up for our meetings on time with a big smile, we were very confidence with her, she is making sure everything is in control with the venders to make the best job for your event,
    For sure I would recommend her personal service to anyone.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/09/2013

If you can't afford to have Ruth plan your whole wedding, at least get her for the day of. She and her assistant had everything running smoothly and I never had to worry about anything. If you want a Jewish wedding she is a must. She knows all the ins and outs from the most secular to the most orthodox. Ruth is a must for you if you or your spouse, or both are converts without a Jewish extended family. She will help you have the Jewish wedding you've dreamed of. We truly felt like family.

Sent on 03/13/2013

Ted · Married on 02/17/2013

Ruth was absolutely incredible with all the details and arrangements. She handled everything flawlessly and we had total confidence that our wedding would be terrific. Everything was handled perfectly without any challenges or surprises.

We were so thankful that Ruth helped us with every aspect of the wedding plannng and our celebration was a TOTAL SUCCESS thanks to her expereince and knowledge.

She is THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!

She is the best and we can't thank her enough for everything !!!

Sent on 03/15/2013

Rhiannon · Married on 06/30/2012

We could not have asked for a better planner in Ruth. Our reception was everything we wanted and so much fun. I had a blast planning with Ruth. We would recomend her services to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2012

Talia · Married on 06/17/2012

Ruth bent over backwards to be available and flexible when we were. Being an out of town couple and planning our wedding in Dallas was a cinch with Ruth's guidance!

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • I

Ivan · Married on 06/17/2012

Ruth Spirer, and a wedding planner, were two unknowns to us as we heard of our daughters impending wedding. We were so emotionally charged with excitement over this joyful event and to say that we were overwhelmed and clueless as to the detail and followthrough needed for a great wedding is to say the very least.

Ruth was an exceptional find and we thank our friends David and Hedy for the recommendation. We called a few references and were surprised by the endorsements that were so complimentary of her. In a nutshell our event was spectacular in every aspect and we have Ruth to thank. She was enthusiastic, patient and totally committed in having us have the wedding as we wanted it and in the budget we wanted.

We received compliments well after the wedding and we still do. The food was delicious, the ambiance was enchanting, the band was so complementary to the event.

If you want a great event use Ruth Spirer it will be your most wise investment.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Melanie · Married on 06/10/2012

Ruth was absolutely wonderful to work with and we would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone. Our wedding would not have been the same had we not decided to work with Ruth. Her attention to detail, resourcefulness, support, and creativity are just a few of her wonderful traits as an event planner.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Bethany · Married on 06/03/2012

Ruth is unbelieveable. Her attention to detail is flawless and her pre-planning organization made the wedding flow so smoothly. Everyone in attendance said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. For us it was the most wonderful time of our lives.

We would highly recommend Ruth to any couple who likes a wedding planner whose demeanor is calm, relaxed and keeps things moving at a pace which keeps the couple stress-free. She helps guide you through the process while keeping the couple's vision in tact.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Alex · Married on 04/01/2012

I hired Ruth as my day-of wedding coordinator, but she did so much more than that. We met several times before the big day, and she frequently checked in with me to see if we were on the same page. She is extremely attentive, organized, and detail-oriented. My wedding was ahead of schedule, stress-free, and simply amazing. Ruth did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Ruth was amazing. Totally in tune with my bride and me, fully equipped with resources and wisdom, pleasant and efficient at every turn, and a great value. I recommend her without reservation.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Shana · Married on 11/13/2010

Ruth was fantastic to work with! We were able to use her services to plan the day of my wedding. My family and I had planned the day for many months, and we needed to find the right person to make sure all the details came together on time, and it was my fairytale wedding come true! Ruth knew exactly how to arrange the details of the day. She created the perfect timeline, and everything was flawless. Because of her recommendations and making sure everything ran according to schedule, the night was just perfect...great speeches near the beginning and plenty of dancing the rest of the night! HIghly recommend using Weddings & Events by Ruth to plan your special day! I'm so glad I did!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Louise · Married on 03/21/2010

Ruth is the best wedding planner one can ask for. Her professionalism, assertiveness, and flexibility made me feel confident that my wedding will be a wonderful and relaxing event. After hiring Ruth I was able to let go of worrying about managing the different wedding vendors as she was on top of everything and kept me in the loop. I would highly recommend Ruth to anyone planning and event!! :)

Sent on 12/06/2012

Janet · Married on 05/25/2008

the best thing i can say about this vendor was that if i was a wealthy woman, we would do this all over again with her. it was so much fun, both the day and the entire journey. too bad she wasn't around when i was young and planning my own wedding 45 years ago.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Victoria · Married on 11/05/2017

I walked into my wedding not having to worry about a thing. Ruth was on top of everything and was very sweet towards me even if I was a little snappish or anxious. She really took care of everything in advance so all I had to do was show up and everything went perfectly and smoothly. I couldn’t have asked for anything better. If you are looking for a wedding planner, she really is the very very best at her job.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Laini · Married on 06/29/2014

Ruth Spirer made my wedding dreams come true. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She assisted me in articulating my vision, refining it according to my budget and priorities, and then making it happen. Ruth's network of vendors provided me with tremendous value, and she was always available to run interference as necessary. Her support enabled my husband and I to have as smooth and meaningful a wedding as possible. We couldn't have done it without Ruth.

Feel free to contact me for additional information.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Barak · Married on 08/04/2013

Ruth was a wonderful event planner. We loved how organized and hard-working she was with us. She is very diligent and detailed. We would recommend her to all of our friends and family.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Talia · Married on 07/07/2019

Detail-Oriented and Caring Wedding Planning

We were really thrilled working with Ruth and her team. They were on top of all the little details and helped move things along appropriately. Thank you to Ruth for really getting to know us and our needs!

Sent on 12/13/2020