Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy Reviews

Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 5
Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 6
Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 7

Georgina Cluett · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Absolutely fantastic. Don't look any further!

I messaged Victoria with less than 1 weeks' notice to tell her we were traveling to Italy from the UK. She worked with the one day we had available and organised us viewings. Although Victoria knew she would not be able to plan our wedding, and therefore would not get our business (as she had another wedding in the diary for our preferred date), she still went out of her way to help us! She met us at our dream venue (which we've now booked) and spent a full 90 minutes walking us round. All of the vendors and staff at Castello Monaci knew exactly who Victoria was and seemed genuinely pleased to see her so if you're looking for somebody well connected - look no further!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2019

Best wedding planner in Italy/Puglia!!

I found Victoria on wedding wire. She was the only wedding planner that I reached out to who responded right away and immediately started brainstorming. She also had a very reasonable rate. Throughout the process, she was responsive and thoughtful. She also told me to trust her and I’m glad I did because my wedding was better than I could have ever imagined. I was planning it from Los Angeles and we did not visit for different sights or tasting. Victoria did everything. I loved the venues, the photographer, my hair and make up, the videographer and live band and dj. I had the perfect wedding day. We had 90 people fly into Puglia for the wedding and Victoria helped guests with places to stay and transportation. I love her and you should hire her if you want a fantastic wedding. She also creates a very detailed budget and is very budget conscious throughout.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 20
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 21

Lisa · Married on 06/30/2019

Exceeded our expectations

I stumbled upon Victoria's website through many days and weeks of online searching for a wedding planner. I messaged her and within hours she responded and we connected from there. Me and my husband are from NYC. We've been to Italy but never to Puglia. There had to be a lot of comfort and trust in the wedding planner to help us plan it all within a year and Victoria not only done that, she's exceeded our expectation. She was very patient and gave us as much details as she could with every selection. We exchanged mostly via emails and conference calls. Not to mention she was very accommodating with the timing of our calls since we're in different time zones. We had a small wedding in the lovely town of Polignano a Mare. Victoria planned our 3- day wedding events. She had great ideas that fell within our budget, which was an important factor for us. Upon arriving in Puglia, she immediately reached out to meet up and stayed with us through the entire 3 days event to make sure everything was taken care of and in order. She was also very helpful to my guests. We couldnt have done it without her. She was very resourceful and the vendors she helped us selected were amazing from music, to caterer, to floral arrangement. Victoria was a very warm and friendly person yet professional at what she does hence she felt like a close friend to us and it was emotional for us to part ways after the wedding. There's no hesitation to ever hire Victoria again for any events especially recommending her as your wedding planner and officiant.

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 22

Aretha · Married on 03/03/2019

The best in the business..

Where do we start...

We made contact with Victoria 12 weeks out from what would turn out to be the most perfect day of our lives!

Victoria is an absolute pro and a master of understanding her clients wants & needs whilst offering advice and suggestions only an experienced planner could give. She was the perfect conduit between us and the vendors all of which she recommended and organised.
    Her communication was outstanding and one of her greatest strengths. She has the unique ability to ensure everyone was calm amidst the excitement and adrenaline only achieved by being a true professional.

We threw a barrage of last minute requests at Victoria which she handled with grace and made us feel completely at ease with. She went above and beyond to deliver a perfect day.

On the day her attention to detail was flawless, she was with us every step of the way and helped with absolutely every detail.

A million thankyou's Victoria, you are truly an amazing woman. The day you created for us will be in our hearts forever.

We couldn't recommend a more perfect wedding planner.

Aretha and Jay

Sent on 03/16/2019

Laura · Married on 09/12/2018

Victoria exceeded all of my expectations! She was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond to make sure that I had the wedding of my dreams! My mom and I first had the pleasure of meeting with Victoria last November. She was so delightful and did a stellar job planning our trip. She scheduled meetings with all of our vendors and even were able to squeeze in some leisure time which Victoria helped arrange as well. We arrived in Italy not knowing Victoria except for our Skype calls/emails and left Italy with a new friend + productive planning. Victoria is so warm and easy going. There were times during the process where I got a little bit sassy but Victoria always remained calm and understanding. She executed flawlessly on all of my requests.
    My wedding day was the most magical day of my life and I owe a huge part of this to Victoria! She went out of her way to create my vision and everything turned out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Victoria wore many different hats through the entire wedding planning process. She was our officiant. She personalized our ceremony and made it 100% us, it was so touching and uniquely beautiful. She created beautiful watercolor designs for our table arrangements see photos below. She created our wedding programs as well. There really wasn't anything she couldn't accomplish. Victoria is the hardest working wedding planner in the Industry and will go above and beyond to ensure you get your dream wedding. I am working on persuading my sister to get married in Southern Italy just so Victoria can be her wedding planner!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 23
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 24

Tash · Married on 08/31/2018

Wonderful, through planner

Quite simply, there is absolutely no way our wedding would have even happened without Victoria.

We found our venue first and she was recommended by the property manager, who promised she was the best. She did not disappoint. From the minute Victoria officially became our wedding planner, she went over and above.

Planning an international wedding with all guests travelling from afar (mostly Australia) – Victoria helped us to get organised when it all felt a little overwhelming. From websites, to organising guests accommodations and transfers to a weekend in Puglia for site visits, taste testings and factory visits, Victoria was with us every step of the way.

When last minute issues arose such as venue changes for our welcome party, Victoria personally went to check new venues for us and arranged the change at the last minute. With a mix of vendors recommended by Victoria and bringing in our own internationally, everyone was organised and felt comfortable the whole wedding weekend.

We really cannot thank Victoria enough for her constant support, dealing with very specific visions and non-typical Italian requests!

Our wedding week was the most wonderful time of our lives and Victoria was integral to pulling it off. Thank you so very much from both of us!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Sophia

Sophia Mustafa · Married on 08/12/2018

Mrs Sophia Mustafa

Initially when we went to see Puglia, we hadn’t done much research and on day 2 of our stay had given up hope as we choose to stay in the wrong area as we had little knowledge of the place

Then we came across Impression weddings Italy while researching wedding planners online, initially dubious using an overseas wedding planner as We are based in the uk.

However when we met Victoria , Instantly we felt very confident and comfortable that she could help deliver our perfect day. But she also completely restored our faith in our journey to find the perfect venue. Giving us plenty of information and help in our first meeting alone. Myself, Sophia felt a warm connection which definitely helps a bride to feel they can Intrust the planning of the biggest day of their life.

We found her approach very professional and meticulous through out the process and her attention to detail and was fantastic. Victoria continued to bring new and exciting ideas for different parts of our day, things we would not of thought of . Making it one of the most memorable events our guests have said they have experienced.

Planning weddings are stressful not to mention an overseas wedding. Navigating around language barrier when dealing with suppliers was completely taken care of by Victoria which enabled us to enjoy the process throughout.

The help that was offered to all our guests orchestrating taxis accommodation etc. Was outstanding delivering the complete wedding planner services which we were promised on our first meeting with a Victoria.

I would highly recommend her services to anyone planning a wedding and can’t thank her enough for making our dream wedding become a reality! It was clear to see the passion she had to make the day extremely special to us as a couple . Great wedding Planner, But also a Fantastic person x x

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 25
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 26
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 27
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 28
  • Karen

Karen Duval · Married on 08/01/2018

The perfect polignano wedding!…

As we have been married for nearly a whole 6 months, time has flown by, and we really must say our thankyou’s!
    The only downside to now being married, is that we miss our contact With viktorija, our special wedding planner, and friend indeed.
    Without whom, there is no way we could have organised our wedding in Italy.
    She’s an absolute star, so easy to talk too, friendly, so helpful, and knowledgeable.
    Our small but perfect wedding was everything we had hoped for!…
    We had been thinking about marrying abroad, but didn’t know how to go about it??
    Planning a wedding ( however small) is stressful enough, let alone in another country.
    We found viktorija online, whilst looking up wedding planners, her prices were so reasonable compared with lots of other firms, how lucky we were to find her.
    She completely put our minds at rest, and basically organised everything we needed , gave us step by step clear instructions for all the paperwork which would have been very daunting without her, so it really was a breeze, it was almost too good to be true, but no, the day went off to perfection.
    The perfect polignano wedding !…
    So wonderful, I would like to do it all over again!
    So viktorija , Thankyou so very very much for all your hard work, time, care and patience, it’s been a real pleasure, and hope to keep in touch.
    With love and Kind regards Karen & Martin Duval

Sent on 01/26/2019

Emilia Marabese · Married on 07/28/2018

Could not have done it without her!

I can wholeheartedly say that without Victoria, our wedding would not have been possible! Her professionalism, attention to detail, care and dedication was outstanding and we felt fully supported the entire way through our planning process. When looking for a planner I immediately felt drawn to Victoria because of the way in which she addressed every question and took on board every point I made in my initial contact with her and I knew she would be perfect. Her expertise, knowledge, wide range of contacts and passion for the region of Puglia was amazing and she was constantly in contact with us. Being from the UK, planning a wedding abroad felt difficult, but even during the most stressful times, Victoria was calm and thorough and put me at ease immediately. Thank you so very much for everything you have done for us, you made our wedding day a reality and we cannot express our gratitude enough!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2018

Victoria is the B E S T wedding planner in Italy. I reached out to 5 planners with the brief for our wedding. When Victoria responded, I immediately knew she was the one. The level of detail she provided in her response, the relationships she has, the unique and amazing suppliers she works with and her work ethic will shine through in her very first email. You will feel as if she is planning her own wedding. That is the passion, drive, energy, emotions and work she will put into your wedding. Victoria planned a 45 person, 3 day wedding with a welcome lunch and recovery beach party. All of the venues we chose for our wedding events were NOT wedding venues. We gave Victoria the toughest wedding brief out there. Our reception venue was a dive bar, without a full kitchen. Our ceremony venue was a beach with lounge chairs which could be rented by the public all day long. My jaw actually hurt from smiling so hard as I walked down the aisle and saw our dream brought to life in front of my very eyes and what Victoria had single handily pulled off. She made the impossible not only possible, but beyond our dreams. The DJ we wanted was not a wedding DJ. The photographer we wanted was not a wedding photographer. Victoria made contracts from scratch for these suppliers. On top of this, our venue sold a month before the wedding and was completely renovated. Victoria immediately built a relationship with the new owners, driving regularly to meet them and reconfirm all the details from scratch. Victoria goes above the call of duty and loves what she does which is beyond evident in her work. She is available at varying timezones and is incredibly responsive, detail-oriented and committed. She thinks of every detail, to the venue having enough voltage for lighting, to how many drinks a container can hold. She will not only make your dreams come true, she strives to exceed them and make your big day better than you can even imagine. I can’t speak highly enough of Victoria.

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 36
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 37
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 38

Heidi · Married on 07/11/2018

Victoria has been the absolute perfect choice for our wedding - her effort, her professonialism and her engagement is absolutly outstanding ... she was always there in the back checking, taking notice of everything, reacting immediatly and making the impossible possible ... Victoria is such a beautiful nature and fulfills her tasks with such a dedication and love, being a perfectionist in every way!!! Thank you soooooooo much, it has been an absolute joy working with you!
    P.S. Your flower arrangement was magic!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 39

Hanna · Married on 06/30/2018

STOP LOOKING FOR YOUR WEDDING PLANNER - YOU HAVE FOUND HER!!
    From our very first skype call, we could tell how special Victoria would be to work with. Living in Australia, Victoria has made the entire process of organising a wedding a dream come true. She assisted us in finding the perfect venue, caterers, photographer, hairdresser...literally everyone you could think of to make our day magical.
    Victoria is kind and considerate, professional and very organised - she is on top of every little detail. She made the lead up to the wedding completely stress free and thoroughly enjoyable. Victoria is dedicated to organising an event that suits you and your personal style. She is an extremely hard worker, always striving for perfection and ensuring you are happy. So much so, she insists on attending every event from start to finish, making sure that everything goes to plan.
    Victoria goes above and beyond the call of duty, and we will be forever grateful to her for creating an amazing wedding and the most incredible experience of our lives.
    Victoria is more than a wedding planner. She is warm and compassionate, and we are honoured to be able to call such a beautiful person our friend. D&H

Sent on 07/23/2018
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 40
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 41

Alexandra · Married on 06/28/2018

Victoria is a beautiful soul whom made our ceremony a dream come true ! It was deeply personalized to who we are, emotional in a stunning way and she truly captures our love and was able to share it with everyone there. Thank you Victoria, you are amazing !

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 42

Aurli & Anthony · Married on 06/21/2018

Let me start by saying Victoria is so so much more than a wedding planner. She is 100% your partner in this endeavor and puts her heart and soul into making sure you have a perfect wedding...which we did. Planning a wedding in Italy from overseas is not an easy task, especially when you only have five months, but through her brilliant work ethic, her amazing network and her stellar organization, we pulled it off with flying colors. We had a three-day event in Puglia that went off without a hitch and she was the central point in all of it. Victoria has excellent taste so her proposed selection of vendors was top notch including the band, makeup, floral designers, stationers and videographers. She assembled an amazing team and you could also tell the venue managers all loved working with her and only had the kindest things to say about her. She is a special and unique person who we feel so blessed to have had working with us and truly went above and beyond on every level. All of our guests even commented on how helpful and in control of everything she was. We could not recommend her enough and truly had the very best experience meeting her and working with her. Victoria is a true gem.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Charlotte · Married on 06/17/2018

Victoria has been an absolute dream to work with since the moment we met her right through to today, where she is still helping with post-wedding queries.

My father and I worked closely with Victoria throughout the entire process. It should be noted that we both work in the events industry, so our combined expectations were high, to say the least!

From our initial outreach through to the big day and beyond, she has been completely professional, inspiring and unflappable. Her impressive contacts include the very best suppliers from whichever region you’re planning in, and she was able to tailor according to our budget and vision so we weren’t overwhelmed with options.

We worked with Victoria collaboratively on every detail and she was never imposing and completely understood our demands. She has an enormous attention to detail, from sourcing miniature olive oil bottles to helping with our band playlist and to locating a rogue subwoofer a week before the wedding, everything was dealt with swiftly and efficiently.

What was most touching is that she went above and beyond the remit of a typical wedding planner and was part of our journey. She invested a lot of time in getting to know my husband and I, and met with both parents on various occasions before the big event. Her celebrant’s speech during our service was so special and we will remember it forever.

When things got difficult - which they inevitably will when planning a wedding abroad, especially in Italy - Victoria always kept her cool and was the perfect communicator.

We will miss working with Victoria and wish we could do it all over again, but it’s great to know we have a friend for life! Thank you Victoria.

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 43

Charlton · Married on 06/15/2018

Could not recommend Victoria enough. Victoria performed our cerememony on 15th June 2018 and everything about the day was incredible. Our guests commeneted on how beautiful the ceremony was and we completley agree. Thank you Victoria for making our day so perfect xx

Charlton & Gina xx

Sent on 06/24/2018

Tatiana · Married on 06/04/2018

The wedding I could not dream about

To be honest, it’s been a while since our wedding in June 2018 and I finally put myself together to write down all my thanks to Victoria for that happy and lovely day!
    Even few month later, we still feel the mood of that great party which we could enjoy in full as Victoria took all organization issues in her hands and my husband and me were just relaxing. All the evening we had a feeling that everything was under control and there was nothing to worry about.
    I was very lucky to find Victora, it was just the first number in google and the one I needed! Considering that I am Russian and no one in our venue spoke even English, Victoria was the only one with whom I communicated during all the preparation. I should also mention how gently Victoria directed and guided me through the things we had to choose, like music, flowers, fireworks, etc. She’s got a plenty of patience to work with brides as we create too much doubtfulness. Victoria is very used to work with the brides who is on the distance with the venue. We discussed everything through whats app, videos, photos.
    Then, she also helped to solve all issues for civil ceremony, even spoke to the counsel of Italian embassy in the country where we live and helped us to get all papers ready to register the marriage in our venue in Puglia.
    As our wedding was international, we had Russian, Italian and some English speaker guests, Victoria could easily manage everyone. We did some Russian traditions during the evening and she kept everyone interested.
    Each feedback from our relatives/friends was positive! Everyone has been amazed by Victoria’s organization, timing and communication skills. She was very friendly and helpful with our guests and also very polite with the staff of the venue.
    I would definitely recommend Victoria to anyone who intends to have a wedding in Italy. She will make your day very special and unique as she has done ours!! You will enjoy your day as there will be nothing else for you to do!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • O

Oda · Married on 06/03/2018

The first thing we did when deciding to get married was to sit down and Google "Weddings in Italy". One of the first pages that popped up were Victorias page and after our first Skype-call we were in love. Hiring her was the best decision we did throughout our entire wedding planning process. She considers every detail from start to finish and takes care of things that would never even cross our minds. She is a BOSS and works so hard to create the perfect wedding. On top of that, she's an absolute sweetheart - caring and friendly. In the weeks after our wedding, we have been bombarded with messages from people gasping over our wedding and asking how we pulled off such an amazing event and we just tell them we have no idea how, cause Victoria was the brain behind the whole operation. If you are lucky enough to cross paths with her and considering hiring her: DO IT. You will never find someone as amazing as she is. Thank you Victoria for going above and beyond our expectations and making sure we had perfect wedding we'll never forget.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy's reply:

Dearest Oda and Magnus, thank you so much for this amazing review! It was an honor to be your wedding planner and now a friend! I will definitely come and visit you in Norway! xxx

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Victoria was referred to us by some friends who were using her services at that time and I am so grateful they did! From the very beginning Victoria was in tune with what we wanted and was always keen to go above and beyond to make sure we were happy. My now husband and I always dreamt of getting married in Tuscany and Victoria make that dream come true in the most beautiful venue I have ever seen! Living in Dubai, the prospect of planning a wedding in Italy was daunting so we're thankful for all Victoria's help. The actual wedding day was perfect from the venue to the flowers to the catering (which really blew the guests away) to the overall flow of the evening, I wish we could do it all over again. Victoria wasn't just our dog loving wedding planner, she quickly became a friend whom we hope to stay in touch with for many years to come :)

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 44

Maryann · Married on 09/19/2017

When we decided to have our small dream wedding on the Amalfi coast in Ravello, we started looking for a wedding planner in Italy. My fiance and I were looking for someone who spoke English, Italian and Russian to reflect both of our backgrounds and cultures. Living in the US (Boston) and planning a wedding abroad is not an easy task especially in such a short time (9 months). After an online search, we contacted 3 or 4 wedding planners, all of them promised to make our dream come true but there was something very special about Victoria. From the very beginning we felt a connection with her. She was knowledgeable, attentive, organized, sweet and trustworthy and had all the qualities and skills we were looking for in a wedding planner. We felt confident going with her on our wedding planning journey! Her business style was outstanding: everything was organized in spreadsheets, for easy comparison and budgeting purposes and uploaded on DropBox for easy updating and sharing. Several times our planning issues were solved during our Skype calls with Victoria, she would immediately send emails or make phone calls and any issue was solved or question we had was answered. She helped us find all of our vendors, from photographers, to florists, hair and make-up and even a laundry service to steam my dress last minute. She was very encouraging and supportive throughout the process and became a friend to us. We were really impressed on how smoothly everything went on our wedding day. Not only did she help plan our wedding but she also did an excellent job officiating our ceremony in 3 languages: English, Italian and Russian. Our guests were pleased how wonderful and magical our wedding day was. Some even said it was the best wedding they have ever attended...even better than their own ;-) .They ask, how we were able to arrange such an amazing event. And the answer is - Victoria. Thank you Victoria, you are so much more than a wedding planner to us :-) Maryann and Anton

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 49
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 50
    Wedding Planner in Puglia | Wedding Officiant in Italy 51

Lisa · Married on 07/23/2017

We knew we wanted to get married in Italy, but we weren’t too sure exactly where. So we started sending the emails out to wedding planners while we started the search for wedding locations & venues. It was always going to be difficult planning a wedding in Italy, being based in Australia (and moving to the UK somewhere in between all the wedding planning). By selecting Victoria, we were very fortunate and found this aspect of our lives to be so well managed. She was across all the details of what we needed to get done for us to make it down the aisle! We decided on Puglia as we wanted to make our wedding part of a special holiday, full of sightseeing and culinary delights for all our friends and family. It was absolutely magical!

Victoria is always available, very helpful, flexible, kind, goes out of her way to help with anything needed and is thoroughly knowledgeable of the Puglia region. She assisted us with absolutely everything (including the legal work, supplier recommendations, site tours, event planning surrounding the wedding, guest accommodation etc) to make this the most special and wonderful day for us. We can never thank her enough. If you are looking for a wedding planner who goes above and beyond – Victoria is the one. Lisa & Tom

Sent on 10/13/2017

Danna · Married on 07/11/2017

We found Victoria on a random search online and could not have been happier with who we found! She made our dream of having a beautiful wedding in Sorrento with an amazing view come true. Not only did she find us an amazing location for the ceremony, we were able to find an amazing villa for the reception and a place for our family and friends to stay all week. Living in Dubai and planning a wedding in Sorrento could have been tricky but Victoria was with us every step of the way. With her helpful advise and obvious experience she had every aspect pre and post wedding covered and took care of all the legal paperwork so we didn't have to worry about any legalities. We even planned a trip to Italy 4 months prior to our wedding to check out the venue and Victoria made herself available to us and spent a full day with us traveling and arranging all the details of catering, reception venue and our awesome live band she found for us! Thank you Victoria for helping make the best day (and week!) of our lives that much more special.
    Branko and Danna

Sent on 08/10/2017

Christine · Married on 07/07/2017

Victoria was an amazing wedding planner, but she really is so much more. I never wanted a traditional wedding. I liked saying that we were arranging a vacation for 37 of our closest friends and family and throwing a wedding in there as an activity - all within nine months. We tried arranging this ourselves and were becoming frustrated with identifying vendors and getting anyone to respond to us. Victoria was a blessing. She stayed on top of everyone, especially us. She helped find us a venue, housing, catering, a band, photographer, hair & make-up artist, florist, an officiant (we wanted a Catholic ceremony and she found us the most amazing English-speaking priest), transportation, cooking classes, and other Puglian activities. She even helped us with coordinating and logistics for our pre-wedding visit. Victoria really translated my personal style to the vendors and brought my ideas to life.
    Planning a wedding in Puglia can be difficult especially being a world away (we are from NYC). Giving ourselves only nine months to do it was insane. Even if we had years to plan, I would not have been able to pull this off without her.
    She is responsible, kind and encouraging to keep everyone on track. I think her dedication can be best described by her willingness to navigate the Roman Catholic Church's bureaucracy to ensure we had our paperwork in order in time for our ceremony.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Nathan · Married on 06/07/2017

The best word to represent Victoria is 'passion'. From the first encounter meeting her on Skype, throughout all the various distance meetings, from when we met her in Italy, through the day of the wedding, and the day after saying goodbye she happily poured her enthusiasm and interest into our event.
    One of my biggest concerns of getting a wedding planner, was the concept that it would be 'just another event' for them. But Victoria sincerely poured her passion and enthusiasm into the event, really enshrining the special feeling we wanted in it.
    Not only is Victoria passionate, but she was as well an absolute asset when dealing with local vendors and hotels. Without her engagement, all the things we facilitated at our wedding (various hotel group discount rates, special menus, gelato stand during intermission, local flower arrangements, arranging a photographer, communicating with around 60 plus guests all traveling from outside of country, and more) would not have been possible.
    Not only did Victoria represent herself professionally, but she put so much care into the wedding we felt she became a friend. This was reflected not only in our experience, but as well our guests who openly expressed to us on numerous occasions that this was the best wedding and party they had ever been to.
    If you are looking for a no nonsense, anything possible, passionate, and sincere wedding planner, Victoria will be a great fit for you!

Sent on 07/09/2017