Wedding Muse Reviews

117 | Culpeper, VA

117 Reviews for Wedding Muse

Ann · Married on 10/24/2009

Fabienne, from Wedding Muse, did an absolutley faboulous job designing and arranging all flowers and other decorations for my neices wedding ! The wedding was planned with very little notice and my neice had very specific ideas of her dream arrangements. The arrangements and bouquets were exquiste! We trully appreciate her ability to stay within our budget with no last minute surprises. She listened to our wishes and exceeded our expectations.

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thanks, Ann..........that wedding was a special one for me, and I am glad to know that your family was pleased with the results!

Amanda · Married on 10/10/2009

Fabienne was very very responsive and open to multiple discussions and re-works of the plan. She was also very accomodating of my ideas and taste even when my ideas did not fit with her original vision. I was thrilled with all the flowers for the wedding, loved my bouquet and she came up with some very special and creative arrangements for an arbor where the ceremony was held. She was vey creative with the different types of flowers and other organic elements and everything came together beautifully. My wedding was outdoors in the fall and she did a great job capturing the season and the country setting while also keeping things elegant and formal enough for a wedding. Overall I think she did a great job creating the theme I was looking for while also coming up with some great surprises. Would absoltuely reccomend.

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thank-you so much, Amanda for your review...when I opened my maibox today, I had three new reviews and three new matches, whoop whoop! You always kind of hate to add one more thing to anyone's to-do list, but it really works - next year's brides are already planning. Much appreciation for all....

Lindsey · Married on 04/25/2009

Beautiful!! Absolutely beautiful! Fabienne new exactly what I wanted and really helped to make our wedding one to remember.

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thanks, Lindsey...your wedding was an amazing one! Lots of cooperation from all to throw it together in two weeks - do you believe it? Still?

Sue · Married on 10/27/2007

Fabienne was very good at listening to the bride's requests and wishes. Bride was after unique and vintage arrangements, each table was unique and people fought to take the arrangements home! Definitely not cookie cutter.

Sent on 11/09/2009

Wedding Muse's reply:

This wedding was a nice challenge; a young, trendy art student with her own definite ideas to have a simple, sophisticated and distinctive arrangements. It was fun collecting vintage containers. I do not often get to do my wedding shopping in second hand stores - I found beautiful things and in the end, in was a great effect.

Lauren · Married on 10/10/2015

Fabienne is a joy to work with. She is super easy to talk to and a true artist. We didn't have exact flowers/arrangements that we wanted, or a vision for our wedding..more of some guidelines for her to follow. Ex.Colors and flowers we liked and didn't like. She really took our ideas and ran with them. My initial reaction to our wedding flower s(not having any idea what to expect the day of my wedding) was hmm these aren't exactly the colors we had discussed/I envisioned. However, I think she knew!..because the way they looked in pictures, and with the girls dresses was incredible! The ceremony and reception flowers were beautiful! Truly stunning. She provided tall gold candlesticks for my centerpieces that really looked outstanding. The only thing I wish is that the tall centerpieces had a little more depth to them. I had some funky long greenery on my bouquet that would have looked unique on the tall centerpieces. If you're looking for someone who truly cares, Fabienne is your lady!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren for the opportunity to work with you! Thank you to the moon for trusting me on how I designed the wide color range into the total concept of the day. The constructive critique on what we could have done just a little better is what helps to makes us at our best for our couples. Thank you for taking the time and I am happy that you were pleased overall, even though we could have improved on a detail or two. Cheers!

Ayan A. · Married on 08/31/2014

Fabienne Fabienne Fabienne what can I say, you are amazing!!!. You are every brides dream team to have. Fabienne you made the whole process so easy for us and with zero stress, checking with us every few weeks, responding quickly and making sure every step of the way things were done to our request. Well the outcome was above and beyond to our vision, request and expectation. You put love and detail to every arrangements. Thank you for making our DREAM wedding a reality.
    Ayan&Abdi

Sent on 10/07/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

Wow! I felt the same about working with you, so it was a truly great match. Thanks once again for allowing us to be YOUR wedding designers.

Jenny · Married on 06/14/2014

I loved working with Fabienne of Wedding Muse for the flowers and decor for my wedding. She was able to narrow down a broad concept that I had visualized for the wedding at our initial meeting and throughout the process she was able to take the burden of flower/decor planning off my shoulders. She was able to visualize my wedding vision and bring it to life without constant guidance, she took care of everything and I didn't even have to worry about returning vases at the end of the event. I only wish I had more room in my budget so that she could have created more masterpieces!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thanks so much! I enjoyed it and you made it easy. Your venue was also wonderful to the vendors which makes such a huge difference. Fantastic planning and great choosing of your pros made it all fall together.

Ambur · Married on 09/28/2013

She did a beautiful job with our farm wedding. She is great to work with and I wouldn't choose anyone for any other special events.

Sent on 10/10/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

It was a beautiful wedding in a beautiful setting with a beautiful couple! Thanks for having me as your Wedding Lady!
  • Chad

Chad · Married on 05/11/2013

Fabienne did an amazing job! From our first meeting, we could tell that every job is unique for her and she goes the extra mile to make her clients happy. She quickly caught on to the concept that we were going for and ran with it! Everything from the bouquets, corsages, aisle decorations, centerpieces and extra touches were more beautiful than we could have hoped! When we were worried that one interior might looked sparse, she stepped in and helped make it look magical. She was very laid back and easy to work with holding meetings at coffee shops instead of at an office behind a table full of binders. We loved her and think anyone else who chooses her will too!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

It was great working with you, and I wish you all the best! I am glad your night turned out all that you hoped for!
  • User3620693 · 2+ years ago

Working with Fabienne was a pleasure. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease, which for a bride is invaluable. I trusted in her abilities and was not disappointed. My bouquets and arrangements were beautiful. The only reason I did not rate the "quality of service" a 5 is because I felt like my aisle decor was minimal in comparison to what I had expected. This however could have been due to my own lack of vision and input when questioned about what I wanted. I believe that had I provided clearer guidance there would have been more to it. Other than that, Fabienne did a great job of putting together arrangements for such an indecisive bride (i.e. me) that complimented the theme and venue.

Sent on 01/13/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thanks so much for the nice review. If we were lacking in any area ( aisle decor ) it is a reminder to us to make absolutely certain we have communicated well, including any limits that the budget might present. In the world of Pinterest, there can definitely be a gap sometimes, but it is our job to make sure all of that is clear throughout the process. Apologies for any disappointment, and also our thanks for letting us know where we fell short.

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2013

If you are looking for an out of the box, unique vision for your special day, Fabienne is your only choice!!! Her work is stunning and she works side by side with you to make sure that every detail is perfect. We had some very specific request and she was always happy to accommodate our vision into her designs. The day of our wedding, she went above and beyond with her spectacular floral arrangements, table scapes and coordination with other vendors.

Sent on 02/19/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thanks, Jes! It was a pleasure working with you on your unique and family centered wedding. The best to you!

Ruchi · Married on 06/16/2018

I'm overall quite impressed and happy with Wedding muse. I contacted Fabienne via Wedding wire on April 18th which would be exactly 2 months before my wedding day. It was quite delayed and I was so worried but once I had a chat with Fabienne and she asked me exactly what I needed, my budget, etc I felt much relieved. I was impressed at how much she managed within that short time without ever meeting in person. We discussed my ideas and she offered her comments which were mostly supportive. She was quick with responses and very professional throughout. Also gave me some freebies like boutonnieres for the groomsmen and Dads :-) She worked quite well to blend our Indian - American wedding theme and re purpose some of the flowers from the ceremony to the reception. I loved the mix of flowers and greens which were well balanced and totally represented me. Thank you for delivering in such a short time with so much finesse. Highly recommend Fabienne and her team.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Wedding Muse's reply:

Ruchi, we enjoyed working with you and although we did have a short time to plan, it turned out to be just right. Thank you for your nice review and for including some images as well. Your wedding was lovely, you had great ideas for your fusion wedding and we wish you the very best.

Jamie · Married on 05/14/2017

I had my May wedding at the Atrium of Meadowlark, and I worked with Fabienne on both the florals and the month-of coordination. Fabienne created all the florals in whites, creams, pinks -- which were absolutely beautiful, and looked very lush and expensive. The room, with all of her touches/decor, looked breathtaking. She really listened to what I had in mind and executed it beautifully. She was very responsive throughout the entire process and had great ideas. Let her run with them -- you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Bridget · Married on 09/12/2015

Fabienne was so wonderful to work with! From the first time we spoke she knew exactly the style and tone of our wedding. Fabienne did both the florals and the day of coordination for our wedding.

Fabienne was able to create the exact ambiance I envisioned for our reception which needed to complement the venue's dramatic floor to ceiling windows with views of the Potomac river. My bouquet was beautiful and my mom just loved her corsage--which I think she was more concerned about than anything else! Fabienne was also able to accommodate special flower requests and stay within my budget.

Fabienne made the last few weeks of planning so much less stress- and hassle-free than I was expecting. We met twice before the wedding so we had a pretty good strategy in place and I felt confident that she understood my wishes and would know how to execute them and communicate them to all the vendors. She took charge and became the main point of contact for vendors, and funneled me the most important questions. It was such a relief to have someone handle that--you can't even imagine how many people start contacting you at the exact same time leading up to the wedding!

Working with Fabienne was a highlight of the planning process and easily one of the best decisions we made! Thank you!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Wedding Muse's reply:

I am thrilled to know that we helped you to execute your wedding exactly as imagined. Cheers!

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

3.0

The flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets were beautiful for my wedding and ceremony. Overall I was very happy with the way everything looked. A few concerns-the dusty millers in the bouquets were wilted, which was kind of disappointing but I'm sure that happens sometimes. Depsite that, the bouquets looked like they were from pinterest and big and full. My main issue was a little confusion with the budget and with the "contract," which was quite vague. Our budget for a florist was originally $1500, but Fabienne told us that to get our look we needed to be closer to around $2500. Understood. But when we got the contract, we still weren't quite sure what the price breakdown was for each item. For instance, the table arrangements noted 10-12 tables, but I would think that there would be a difference between 10 tables versus 12 tables. She told us the price was the price, and if the table numbers changed, then the extra pieces could be moved around elsewhere. I decided to trust her good reviews and go with the flow. However, closer to the wedding, I decided I wanted to add more pew bows to the church, and that increased the price. I was on the lower end of the expected table range in the contract and no longer needed two boutineers or flowers on the pews. I had thought the contract was vague to account for changes like this, but we still had to pay more. Overall everything worked out, and after seeing the ribbon it looked elaborate and worth the extra money. Fabienne is very responsive (though I did have to tell her 3 times what time she could arrive at the church), but other than that I was impressed at how well she kept track of all of our email exchanges.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Wedding Muse's reply:

Since this is overall a lovely review and much appreciated, I'd only like to say that I always try very hard to keep up with every changing detail, sometimes things do shift and I am glad that overall you were happy with the results. In my experience, it is a great vendor that wants to be certain of details, such as delivery times and I am actually very proud of our record of no mishaps on that end, in many years of providing florals and planning services. Thanks so much for choosing Wedding Muse and the best to you.

3.0
      2.0

Fabienne was great to work with. She is attentive, friendly, punctual and professional. I was very pleased with my bridal bouquet it was Amazing! I was pleased with my bridesmaids bouquets as well. The boutonnières for the groomsmen were a little wilted and pollinating on their tux jackets. Overall the floral decorations for the church did not meet my expectations, I feel like it was lacking the warmth that I wanted to portray. I felt like the reception floral decorations also lacked the WOW factor that I was expecting. Everything looked good but I think I was just expecting more. I didn't really know flowers, I just wanted things to look nice. Which we got that, just missing the WOW factor I was hoping for.

Sent on 12/26/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

As always, it is hard to address something like this without a direct communication with the bride, and I am always sorry to disappoint! Thanks for your candid review, and I will certainly put consider all of that when reviewing my weddings of 2013.

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2013

1.2
      0.5
      2.5
      1.0

DO NOT PAY THIS WOMAN UP FRONT!!!! We paid Fabienne in full well in advance of our date which was a HUGE mistake. I do not in live the area, so I only had the chance to meet with her once. I tried corresponding with her by messaging through her FB page, but was made to feel like a bother when I would send her pictures of arrangements I found online. She was very curt in our conversations and seemed upset that there were certain things like carnations, gerber daisies, and white flowers that I did not want to have in the florals. She would say things like "leave the creatives to me" and definitely threw all three of the things I did not want INTO MY BRIDAL BOUQUET. She did not get in touch with me about colors or finalizing planning until TWO weeks before the wedding and it wasn't for lack of reaching out on my part. The worst part of our experience was the fact that SHE DID NOT SHOW UP FOR SET UP ON THE DAY OF THE WEDDING!!!!! And we discussed set-up as being part of the service. She told us how she was planning on doing the dinner & cocktail tables & the ceremony area and that she would bring " extra touches" day of- just in case. Instead, she sent a delivery man who hovered around us for a tip while we were having brunch with our family! When my husband called her that morning- again the morning of our wedding to ask her what happened she said " Ah, with the weather -I didn't feel like driving out". It was a rainy day- so hopefully it doesn't rain on your wedding day, ladies. I wish I could upload the sound clip for you all to hear, because I am NOT making this up!

I made a HUGE mistake choosing Fabienne. I was setting up still when guests arrived, had no time for hair and make up. It was super upsetting how the selfishness of one very prickly vendor pretty much ruined the day. Didn't ruin our honeymoon at least.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Wedding Muse's reply:

It is any wedding florist's worst fear that someday she will deeply disappoint a bride. After careful review of e-mails, the contract, images of the work, and reviewing the day with my delivery staff and several other of the vendors, I feel comfortable and at ease that I met my artistic and professional obligation to the client. I will decline to defend each item separately, but only to say that her representation of the day is not supported, however her opinion is valuable and instructional as each client's is. I am very sorry that any bride would feel this cheated on her wedding day, whether or not the direct fault was ours, and find it very unfortunate. I requested that the bride speak directly with me, so that we could possibly reach some mutual facts of the situation, and discuss from that approach, however she declined.