Wedding Muse Reviews

109 | Culpeper, VA

109 Reviews for Wedding Muse

Jessica and Nick · Getting married on 01/01/2028

Phenomenal!

As our day-of wedding coordinators, Fabienne and her crew made our wedding day truly perfect and as seamless as anything I’ve ever experienced. They anticipated everything in terms of setup, managing the schedule, potential snafus or complications, and everything else—and thanks to their efficient professionalism and behind-the-scenes sleight of hand, we (the bride and groom) had only to follow their lead for a perfectly executed wedding day. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Fabienne was always on the ball, responsive and knowledgeable and well prepared, and equally importantly, always very kind and easy to work with. In short, Fabienne and her crew are absolutely top-notch and we’d hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Wedding Muse's reply:

We enjoyed you guys so much. You had the perfect little plan for your wedding and trusted us to make it piece together. That is our ideal situation and it was a great party! Thank you!
  • Anna

Anna Barney · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Outstanding - nailed the look for my fall wedding!

Fabienne was outstanding to work with from start to finish. I immediately appreciated her responsiveness to our accelerated timeline and multiple methods of communication (phone, email, Pinterest). I was blown away by how spot on she was to the look we were going for: from the bouquets to the big arrangements to the greenery lining the fireplace. She was willing to work with our budget and pulled together a fantastic vision. We didn't meet until the day of the wedding which required me to let go a bit, but WOW was it worth it!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Wedding Muse's reply:

Oh, Anna you are the sweetest! We loved working with you and wishing you all the best! Great teamwork for you to give us your ideas and then let us sort out the right designs within your esthetic and budget - win win!

Ashley Lotfabadi · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great experience!

Fabienne was an exceptional wedding planner. She was always available to address any concerns that I had as a bride. She was great with listening to everyone's wants and needs, while always keeping my interests in the forefront of the wedding planning process. I am glad that I had the opportunity to work with Fabienne and her team, and would recommend Wedding Muse to anyone. Her day-of team was also Fantastic! There wasn't a request to big or too small that they couldn't address in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Wedding Muse's reply:

We had a lot of fun with this wedding, the venue, the other vendors and getting to know your family so well. Special mentions to the father of the bride for doing the inquiry and hiring process all on his own and the mother of the bride taking over after he gave his full seal of approval. This all meant so much to us, getting to work so closely as a team with both the parents and the couple. What a family, what friends we made.
  • Michelle

Michelle Banker · Married on 05/30/2020

Fabienne was a lifesaver - working with her was the best decision we made

We cannot say enough about how wonderful Fabienne is. Our wedding process has been a rollercoaster, and we ultimately had to cancel our wedding twice due to COVID, but Fabienne was there from day 1 holding our hand through the whole process. Even before COVID, she helped us navigate and negotiate with a difficult vendor and provided incredibly valuable advice and recommendations as we planned our wedding in a very short (3 month) time frame. She was familiar with our venue and the local vendors, which was very helpful. Once COVID hit she was incredibly responsive and compassionate. Every time we felt we hit a roadblock she came in, eased our stress, and led us forward. She is both a good person and a great wedding planner. Ultimately we had to cancel our wedding and will be getting married in a small backyard ceremony, but we are so grateful our first planning decision was to hire Fabienne.

Sent on 05/10/2020

Wedding Muse's reply:

These are the times when being a wedding planner is all the way worth it, for good times and bad. Thanks so much for taking this extra effort to review us, even though we didn't make it to wedding day. I enjoyed getting to know both of you and wish you the best future and interesting wedding stories you will tell. 'Once, then twice when we tried to get married...'
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 05/23/2020

The Perfect Wedding!!

We can't thank you enough for all your hard work for our wedding. You were always so professional and you continued to bring fresh ideas. Thank you for keeping us sane and at ease on one of the biggest and important days! You played a key role by taking care of all the details that allowed us to fully enjoy the day and not worry about a thing. I loved how you were my advisor throughout the wedding planning process and I appreciated having you to consult for guidance and feedback during a stressful time – it was definitely less stressful with your help and expertise!

Our wedding day turned out better than expected with COVID-19 and we had the most wonderful memories with our family and friends thanks to your help and outstanding attention to detail.

Regina & Christopher Black

Sent on 08/21/2020

Wedding Muse's reply:

Oh, wow! What a sweet review. It was wonderful, you imagined a wonderful event and had so much care for how your guests would experience it + you were always clear on what you wanted = PERFECT! It was fun and I definitely feel like a made a friend in the process. Always the best to you and Chris!

Charlyn Harper Browne · Married on 02/09/2020

Coordinating the Best Weekend Ever

I am still beaming with joy, pride, and gratitude after recently experiencing “the best weekend ever”: my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding. Three magical, beautiful days on a 23-acre farm—Friday’s rehearsal/family dinner and welcome reception for 90, Saturday’s wedding and reception for 200, and Sunday’s farewell brunch for 80—required a highly creative vision, enormous planning, a collaborative spirit, and extremely well-coordinated execution of plans. . . all of which was greatly facilitated by Fabienne Laveau, owner and lead designer of “Wedding Muse Planning, Design, and Florals”. Engaging Fabienne as the wedding coordinator was one of the most important—and best—decisions the bride and groom made. Fabienne was a great listener who offered advice and guidance without being pushy or minimizing others’ opinions. Her professionalism, knowledge, contacts, organizational skills, creative talent, attention to details, and ability to remain calm in the face of potential challenges were essential in order to help actualize two families’ vision of the perfect wedding weekend. Fabienne Laveau is truly THE BEST!!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Wedding Muse's reply:

This was one of the best weekends ever, for sure! So many amazing elements and what a collaboration it was from both families, the vendor team and the role you graciously allowed us to play. Unforgettable down to the smallest details! Thank you for selecting us to be such a part of it.
  • Tijani

Tijani Musa · Married on 02/04/2020

Wonderful Florist

Fabienne was wonderful at our wedding. When my then soon to be wife spoke with her for the first time over the phone, she received the kind of vibe that later showed in the wedding day through the beautiful display of decorative flowers. Our approach was to to give all the power to Fabienne and for her to use her creative imagination on the day of our wedding. This is hard for most couple to give total control over to someone else, but that was the trust that my wife had when she spoke with Fabienne. All she told Fabienne was her colors for the wedding and Fabienne was able to create a master piece from Bouquets, Corsages, to the Boutonnieres, and table decorations. She was professional at her work, flexible, and available whenever we had questions. Best Florist ever!!!

Thank you Fabienne for making our dream wedding so beautiful in colors!! We could not tell you how many complements we've received from families, friends, and acquaintances about how beautiful the decorations and flowers turned out.

Sent on 05/01/2019

*There is an error, this wedding was actually held on 4.14.19*
    Oh my goodness! We loved working with you and the freedom you gave us. We swear we do even more beautiful work when the client REALLY trusts us! Thank you so much for your confidence in us and the beauty of your shining personalities. We loved it all.
  • Ro Asmar

Ro Asmar · Married on 12/07/2019

Fabienne the Great!

What can I say? We were so blessed to have an amazing group of vendors, Fabienne being one of them. I can't begin to tell you how off the ledge I was when I first reached out to talk to Fabienne, who calmly talked me back on. I had soooo many staff turnover issues at the hotel and I was freaking out, I was convinced the day would be a disaster. My husband and I finally agreed to get a planner (more for my sanity) I talked to so many that I just didn't connect with on the level that I did with Fabienne. She heard me, I mean really heard me, talked me through all of my concerns and assured me she would be there for US on the BIG day. My husband wanted me to do whatever gave me piece of mind on the day of and for me that was hiring Fabienne - best decision I made. I knew the moment I talked to her that I found my planner! She is responsive, punctual, diligent, smart, assertive where she needs to be (we were in my hotel staff's "house"), but most importantly she was there for us. She went through every single detail with me and went through things I never even considered. You know we've never done this before. She had our best interest at heart and that was her main focus. Everything I asked her to do, everything I was panicking about - she took care of. I couldn't have made it through the day without you, Fabienne! Thank you so much for everything you and your assistant did to make sure we had a worry free day - any bride to be knows is priceless.

Sent on 05/12/2020

Wedding Muse's reply:

Wow, I hardly know what to say. It is obviously our job, that is the big part of why we do what we do. Then sometimes we get the nicest bonus of really clicking and really being able to assist in so many ways. Thank you for being such a great couple and for appreciating us, as we always try to go the distance plus a little extra.
  • Kelley

Kelley Matthews · Married on 11/02/2019

Fabulous Fabienne

Fabienne and her team did a phenomenal job from start to finish! Fabienne took time to get to know us and our wedding vision! She was very creative and came up with amazing ideas for our florals as well as coordination of the vendors and timing on the wedding day!

We gave her creative leeway and she did an amazing job!! I couldn’t have imagined our wedding day looking any better! Wedding Muse took all the stress and worry out of our wedding!

We loved working with her so much that we even had her do our rehearsal dinner flowers; and she incorporated them into our wedding day to cut floral costs for us!!! Who doesn’t love saving money and getting everything they ever wanted?!

If you want a worry free experience then Fabienne is the way to go! She provides so much knowledge that is so valuable to a couple!

Sent on 05/17/2020

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2019

Best Choice We Made for Our Wedding

Wedding Muse is a main reason why our wedding was absolutely perfect! We didn't have to worry about a thing all day because this team was totally committed to helping everything run smoothly. I completely trusted them from the moment I signed the contract- they are welcoming, professional, organized and they truly want your day to go exactly as planned. They thought of things I definitely would have forgotten and they put my mind at ease. It is not easy planning a wedding, but Wedding Muse can help you make it enjoyable. All of our other vendors loved working with them as well. There is no doubt in my mind that we made the right choice in choosing Wedding Muse. I hope that you make them part of your day too because they know how to make your wedding so special!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Wedding Muse's reply:

Oh, my goodness, what a kind and lovely review. You two also made it so effortless by embracing and welcoming our professional expertise + the wonderful vendor team. What a perfect evening it was and a great way to begin the 2019 fall season wind-down. Cheers and the best to you both!
  • Hope

Hope Carlson · Married on 10/05/2019

Fabienne is just fabulous!!!

Crossing paths with Fabienne was one of the best things that could have happened to us during our wedding planning process. I wanted to plan my own wedding but needed assistance on the day of our wedding to ensure that everything ran smooth and because I didn’t want a family member or my Mom to feel they had to take charge and oversee everything; I wanted my guests to enjoy themselves. I hired Fabienne for her, day of coordination services. I had spoken to a few planners before her and I Felt as if I didn’t, “click” with them like I did Fabienne. She seemed like a pro- Fabienne was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and made me feel right at ease just after our first phone call. She touched base with me frequently, reviewed all contracts (never thought of that- what a lifesaver) and she was beyond helpful. I felt fully confident in Fabienne and on our wedding day her 2 team members Esmé and Krystin were phenomenal! Upon arrival they greeted me in the bridal suite and introduced themselves and were so sweet! I always hear about malfunctions at weddings but our day was like a fairytale- everything was right on time and Krystin and Esmé were one step ahead of everything- I could not believe how much they helped. I could not have imagined my day without Fabienne and Muse weddings. This was one of our best investments for our wedding and I cannot thank this team enough for making my wedding day magical!!! :)

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • F

Francesca Gibbs · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful Florals!

Fabienne was super kind and approachable throughout my wedding planning process. We had a thorough phone call as I live in a different state and she spent over an hour talking through what I envisioned my big day looking like and doing her absolute best to ensure that she would execute my vision. Fabienne was also accomodating of some last-minute asks on our part and effectively repurposed florals where she could to fit our budget. We can't thank her enough. Our florals were beautiful and really captured the feel of my personality as well as complimented the venue. Big thanks to Fabienne and her team, we highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Anne · Married on 06/15/2019

Fabulous and professional wedding coordinators!

We hired Fabienne and Krystin for our day coordinators and we couldn’t have been happier! They were very organized, detail-oriented, patient, and they made sure everything ran perfectly! We couldn’t have imagined working with a better pair to make our wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Mary

Mary Jackson · Married on 06/15/2019

Very pleased with the Wedding Muse

My daughter hired as a “day of” planner for her wedding in June 2019. I wasn’t sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised with their service! Fabienne was great explaining everything and making sure the ceremony would go off without a hitch and Katelyn was amazing during the reception. She managed the cake, the food, the flow of events and the gifts...even carrying them to my car after I had gone to bed! They were super!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Wedding Muse's reply:

Mary, as I mentioned when we met I felt like I had met a friend. You all were awesome to work with and one of the best examples of a largely DIY wedding we have seen. The details were so fun and it was a great event! The best to you and thanks again for choosing Wedding Muse.

Diane · Married on 05/25/2019

A big help in creating a wonderful wedding day

Fabienne and her team did a wonderful job for my daughter’s hotel-ballroom wedding reception. We booked the special “Month of Coordination plus The Flower Basket” package, because we had already selected several of our vendors and didn’t really need as much help in that aspect of planning (although Fabienne did introduce us to our DJ and worked out the transportation details for us). What we really wanted - and got - was someone to make sure all our vendors were on the same page in the final weeks before the wedding and to help keep track of everyone on the wedding day.
    My daughter and I are both very hands-on and weren’t sure how we would feel about working with a planning team, but it worked out very well. Fabienne, my daughter and I communicated frequently by email and phone. Fabienne was always enthusiastic about our ideas and worked to incorporate them, which made the process feel very collaborative. My daughter has significant allergies, and Fabienne used the information we provided to create beautiful floral designs that were allergy-friendly. She also incorporated some decorative elements that we provided into the bridal bouquet and the reception decor.
    On the wedding day, her team worked with the hotel team to keep everything running smoothly. We had to get everyone from the DC hotel to the Maryland church and then back to the hotel. I was very glad I had hired the Wedding Muse team to keep an eye on the overall event so I could be fully engaged with family and friends and not worried about being in charge of the event
    mechanics. Everything looked beautiful and we had a wonderful day. We really appreciate everything Fabienne and her team contributed to that success and I am happy to recommend Wedding Muse.

Sent on 06/22/2019

Wedding Muse's reply:

What a lovely way to convey that professional support can be a great asset and decision! Like you, we appreciated the collaborative effort and process, we really enjoyed getting to know you and to feel like part of the bigger team. Cheers and the best to the bride and groom and their families.
  • Mary

Mary N · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent!

I was really blown away by the look of the flowers/decor on my wedding day. Very responsive and helpful throughout the whole planning process.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thanks so much, Mary! We enjoyed working with you and creating some lovely floral designs for your cool DC hotel wedding. The best and were appreciate you choosing us.

Sarah Bonuccelli · Married on 05/11/2019

The best person for the job!

Fabienne is incredible... she's patient, informative, professional, responsive, kind, creative, caring, funny and so, so COOL... I don't have enough words. I'm not your typical bride and I was quite nervous and apprehensive about literally EVERYTHING. I originally considered her for just florals but quickly learned that I needed her help in every way possible. I must have said "I can't" or "I don't know" about 100 times during our early conversations. Fabienne really took the time to listen- and get to know me and my family which was imperative for me.

She broke down every task into something I could tackle; she made me believe my wedding was possible. If she didn't have the answer or solution for something, she would put me in touch with someone that did.

My flowers were so beautiful and really represented my personality which would not have been the case if she hadn't put 110% into the process. I'm still amazed at how perfect everything was.

In today's world, it is becoming harder and harder to find people with professional integrity- and Fabienne has it. It is obvious that she has a passion for what she does, and she enjoys each and every journey of bringing weddings to life. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Wedding Muse's reply:

Wow! Sarah ( and Matt and the rest! ) You were the perfect clients, expressing each and all of your concerns and worries right up front and allowing us the freedom to manage the solutions - trust! We enjoyed every minute of the getting to know you process and feel like we gained some friends. The very best to all of you and thanks again for trusting us with your important day.

Kp Lyons · Married on 05/10/2019

Sensational party, thanks to Fabienne & Crew

Fabienne was a breeze to work with for my event, from planning to execution. She helped anticipate problem areas and had practical and creative solutions ready "just in case." Her crew was efficient, professional and delightful to work with on the day of the event when tensions were mounting. Her flowers were sensational and lasted two weeks after the party. I have every intention of using her services again.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Wedding Muse's reply:

It was a blast working with you on this awesome event, from the Thai lunch 'meetings' to the phone calls and then the actual evening that was magic and sparkly with the help of the beautiful twinkle lights. Lakeside perfection! What a great concept you had and how lucky we were to be 'the ones'.

Raluca Avram · Married on 05/04/2019

Best last minute change!

I reached out to Fabienne about 2 months before my wedding, after I had to end my contract with another day of coordinator due to issues. I e-mailed her in a desperate attempt to find another coordinator around 11 PM on a week night. Within 20 minutes of my e-mail, I received a response from her, letting me know that she would figure out a way to help me out and that I could go to bed without worrying anymore. This interaction alone shows just how amazing of a person she is.

With little time left, Fabienne involved herself in all of the details of my wedding and helped me iron out everything. When I tell you that I went into my wedding with no worries, I mean that. Not even when the whether decided to act up and I had to make a call between doing it outdoors or indoors did I freak out. She calmed my nerves every chance she could. In addition, when the rain had ruined my sparkler exit, she had the amazing idea of utilizing the glow sticks we bought for the kids' table and made sure we still got to experience our grand exit as a married couple!

Fabienne has so much experience to bring to the table, and I recommend her services to anyone that is looking. She was able to take my visions from Pinterest pictures, DIY decor, and documented directions and carry it out beautifully.

Seriously...do not look any further!!! She is the best :)

Sent on 07/16/2019

Wedding Muse's reply:

These are the reviews that make us want to cry! Raluca, Cody and their families could not have been more charming and even in the short time, I felt we made some dear friends. Raluca was excellent with conveying her ideas and wishes and that made it easy for us to assist. Cheers to this beautiful couple!

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Fabienne’s the best!

I literally cannot express just how AMAZING Fabienne is and so on top of things and helpful. She and her assistant Natallie were just awesome for my wedding this past Saturday. She is dedicated and caring her assistant Natallie sweet as can be as well. I mean no one who attended my wedding realized just how hectic and crazy somethings were until I opened my mouth and said it myself. Fabienne went above and beyond to meet with my venue's team and coordinator there since she had never worked with them before and wanted to assure everything went as smooth as humanly possible for my big day. I know there were probably some moments I worried the hell out of Fabienne I mean I worried the hell out of myself to be honest so I KNOW I worried the hell out of her and not once did she ever show it. It takes a unique person to deal with a difficult person much less a spazzing bride. So again Fabienne thank you, thank you and thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You're a gem and i'll tell the world well any brides at least looking for someone! XoXo-Sarah

Sent on 11/08/2018

Wedding Muse's reply:

We loved your wedding and working with you. You trusted us and we always take that very seriously. It was such a great party and your guests were super fun and friendly. Thanks again for having us on board. My assistant and I both thought it was a great one!

Katherine Smithwick · Married on 10/13/2018

Be prepared for the worst (or in my case Hurricane Michael)

I got married in October on a private estate. (For those of you deciding about pros and cons of a professional wedding venue versus a private estate, talk to Fabienne. There are definitely some additional challenges (and expenses) when choosing a farm or house that are not formal wedding venues.) I was actually in grad school full time while working and planning a wedding in a different state. I was living in Massachusetts, going to grad school in Pennsylvania, and planning a wedding in Virginia. I NEEDED a wedding planner. Fabienne was great in helping form my entire vision from invite list to colors to food, etc.

What was great was that the wedding planning did not consume my life in the year prior. Once we had a vision, she gave me a couple of vendors to choose from that matched my wishlist. We booked the band, caterer, tent, and other essentials within a few weeks, and then I didn't really have to think about it until 3 months out.

In the few months before, we had many more phone calls and had to hone in on the details. This part was definitely more stressful because Fabienne thinks of every. single. little. detail. --and that is a good quality in a wedding planner.

Now here comes the amazing part...The day before the wedding, after the massive tent was set up and the lighting was put in the trees, Hurricane Michael came through and destroyed EVERYTHING. I drove up that morning to check out the venue and my massive beautiful tent was reduced to a shredded tepee. I called Fabienne, and she said, "I need you to give me permission to just make this happen." It literally came down to wire. The chairs were put up for the ceremony at 4:30 for a 5 pm ceremony. Fabienne and her group of lovely and talented assistants were feverishly working with the caterer to get the tent set up. I never even got to see the tent before the actual reception, but man, was a I in shock and awe when my husband and I walked across the field and entered the tent to do our first dance. It was not our original vision. There were no tents available to rent that were the same size as the original, so Fabienne created a new floor plan and new lay out with the three smaller tents that were combined.

It was a magical evening, and for my small hometown, it has been lauded as simply to best and most special night, and I think that has a lot to do with Fabienne.

What is perhaps even more important than having a great wedding planner is having one that works with incredible vendors. Rochelle Catering, Atmos Lighting, Loudon Event Rentals, and so many more worked so hard and well with Fabienne to make sure that the event got off smoothly despite the near calamity the night before.

My husband and I were reflecting on the whole event, and it would not have been possible without this fantastic team of people. Thank you Fabienne--we are forever grateful.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Wedding Muse's reply:

Okay, so this one made me cry. We all worked so hard, around the clock you could say to recreate this wedding in a short turnaround. The first key was that you let us do what we do and were willing to trust. The second is that yes, we DO know the best vendors and Loudoun County, VA is chock full of them to choose from. We will never know what the original outcome would have been, but I have a very sneaking suspicion it would not have been as special or as magical - you could feel the love in the room as much as we have ever encountered. Cheers to you for allowing us to do what we all know to do as tip top wedding pros.

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Great motivator!

We hired Fabienne to do the flowers and day of coordination for my daughters wedding. Fabienne did an amazing job! The overall look and design at the ceremony and reception exceeded my expectations. She took the time to listen to my daughters requests for colors and types of flowers she wanted for her bridal bouquet, and it came out exactly the way she wanted. She had ideas on how to decorate this tall wooden arch for the ceremony, that we weren't sure what to do with, and that came out looking great. The venue looked absolutely beautiful all decorated with the centerpieces, florals, greenery, and votives she used. It's hard to know exactly what you are getting, you just have to trust her. She knows what she is doing. What I like most about Fabienne is that she is full of ideas and is truly a motivator! We also valued her help more than she could ever know, by just being there the day of, to coordinate everyone and tell the grandparents, parents, and wedding party when it was time to start doing the processional, and at the same time, give the musicians their cues for when to start the selected pieces of music. That took a lot of coordination! Awesome job, Fabienne! Thank you so very much!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Wedding Muse's reply:

Stephanie, working with you and your other family members was a dream come true. You gave us the leeway we needed, but were also very clear on what you wanted. I love your comment about not knowing exactly what you are getting. It is our personal goal to listen carefully but to also provide a little surprise factor that exceeds all expectations. It sounds like we succeeded, thanks to your trust in us. Best wishes!

Jillian · Married on 07/07/2018

She's amazing!

Wedding muse did an amazing job creating florals that fit my vision. The flowers were beautiful and Fabienne was amazing to work with. She was always available to answer questions and give ideas. She was patient with me when I changed my mind on what I wanted and let me continue to add/change things I was ordering. She managed to make my flowers look amazing and full even though we were on a tight budget. Through all of our interactions and her professionalism I knew I could trust her to create florals that fit what I wanted (and I would say that she surpassed my expectations!) I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Wedding Muse's reply:

Thank you! You were a dream to work with. We both understood the plan and the goal and together we made it work so well! Your ideas fit your budget perfectly, which made it easy for us to assist. The best to you!

Brandi · Married on 05/13/2018

I still can’t stop thinking about the flowers that Fabienne arranged for my wedding day. These flowers truly brought my wedding to life between the array of colors and different types of blooms. I’m not exaggerating when I say that I almost cried when I saw all of my flowers. They were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! Fabienne listened to my vision and really brought it all together into something so memorable. She hit the nail on the head and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Wedding Muse's reply:

Brandi, you and Hunter made it all so easy for us! It is the most thrilling thing in the world to hear that a bride and couple thought we were meaningful to their wedding day. Cheers and the very best to you both!

Haylie · Married on 04/07/2018

We absolutely loved having Fabienne and her team a part of our wedding! They were such an essential part of making our wedding day perfect! Fabienne is very organized, attentive to detail, and creative. She made the wedding planning process and the day-of all come together perfectly. If there were any minor issues that did arise during the process, she handled it with care and the utmost professionalism, as my husband and I never found out about any of it! We only have glowing reviews and compliments for Fabienne and her work!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Wedding Muse's reply:

It was such a pleasure! Thanks for your kind words and for choosing us to be part of your all star team! What a great wedding.