Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae Reviews

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 5
Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 6
Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 7

Alyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

Couldn’t have asked for A better person to style my wedding hair!

Jillian in one word... I can’t even choose one word! She’s the best and completely amazing at what she does. She effortlessly brought to life my wedding hair vision. When I first met her at my hair trial she just totally understood what I wanted. She knew how to work with my difficult cow licks. I just couldn’t stop admiring my hair. On my wedding day, she was so relaxed and made everyone feel at ease too. Everyone’s hair looked gorgeous! Thank you Jillian for being so awesome! 💕

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2018

10-18-2018 Sturgeon Wedding

Jillian was amazing when it came to my bridal parties wedding hair! There were only 3 of us and she did an amazing job with a little bit of a time crunch in getting ready.
    She also last minute squeezed my Mother In Law in who has just started her battle with breast cancer and this was the last time she'd be able to do anything special with her hair.
    I would recommend Jillian over and over again!

Shannon Quijano · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Wedding Hairstylist

Jillian is a great hairstylist. Her final product speaks for itself. All my bridesmaids loved their hair too! I'm so glad she did my hair for the wedding. I wouldn't go to anyone else.
    Thank you!!

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 8

Babe · Married on 08/25/2018

AMAZING! Easy, flawless, fun!!

Jillian was amazing and easy to work with!!! She was so laid back and kind. She made both me and my sisters look like queens on my special day! I Loved working with Jillian and would recommend anyone in the San Diego area to contact her!! Fabulous experience overall :)

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 9
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 10
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 11
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 12
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 13
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 14

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

She is amazing!

Jillian is AMAZING!!!! My hair was one of the things I was most worried about on my wedding day and knew if it wasn't perfect it would drive me crazy- however I was not one of those brides who knew exactly what I wanted my hair to look like. I did a trial with Jillian and my hair looked great! About a month before the wedding, I changed my mind on what I wanted and I sent her a couple of pictures of different hairstyles. On my wedding day without a trial of the new hairstyles she took the new pictures and created a masterpiece! My hair was absolutely perfect! Our wedding was in August and it was quite hot outside. I was worried my hair and my bridesmaids hair would fall from the sweat and heat and no ones fell even slightly! Jillian is so creative and took all of my bridesmaid's ideas and every one of them turned out perfect! She is also so speedy! She did 10 of us in less than 5 hours! BOOK HER! You won't regret i!

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 15
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 16
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 17
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 18
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 19
  • Edna

Edna Raj · Married on 06/30/2018

Hair-tastic

Jillian was such a pleasure to work with!! She understood my bridal vision and has great attention to detail. She does wonders with her curling wand!! She did a great job with me and my bridal party. I definitely would work with her again and would recommend her to friends and family.

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 20

Dominique · Married on 06/29/2018

She’s the best!

Normally with my hair, curls don’t last than an hour. But with Jillian, she made my wedding hair stay ALL DAY LONG!! My curls lasted for 10 hours!!

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 21
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 22

Blythe · Married on 06/09/2018

Feeling gorgeous on your wedding day!

Jillian was such a gem. She was amazing on my wedding day and leading up to it. She even came to my home to do the trial hair. I had never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day. Jullian has a kind and warm heart, which is one of the reasons I chose her to be apart of my special day. She was on time, professional, serving everyones needs ( I had a 6 bridesmaids). She was just incredible... they say weddings are the most stress full of times but hiring Jullian made it easy. She came prepared and ready to make gorgeous. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 23
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 29
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 30
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 31

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

I booked Jillian for my wedding in May and she did a fantastic job! She did my hair along with my 4 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. She worked quickly but also was incredibly sweet and easy to have around the morning of my wedding. She was professional and quick to respond when I had questions about scheduling, my trial, hair extension advice, you name it. She made me feel comfortable and confident going into my wedding day which was so appreciated. Definitely recommend her services!

Linda · Married on 04/28/2018

Jillian is great to work with. I wanted a more natural updo with a braid for my wedding and she did a beautiful job. Getting my trial booked was easy and she came onsite for my wedding ready to go. Even though I have very straight hair that doesn’t like to hold a style, Jillian was able to work with my hair and make me look gorgeous on my wedding day. Plus the style held up SO well, and I am a very enthusiastic dancer! Jillian is is a fantastic stylist, and great to work with!

• Y

Yasmin · Married on 03/17/2018

Jillian was wonderful to work with! I was planning my wedding from abroad so was quite nervous when it came to choosing my hair and makeup as I would not be able to do a trial run until days before the wedding.

Jillian came to me the day before the wedding and took her time to listen to what I wanted. On the day of the wedding she was patient and attentive! She did my bridesmaids', mother, mother-in law and aunt's hair. We all had our own style and all of our hair looked amazing! Thank you so much Jillian!!

Melissa · Married on 03/09/2018

I am one happy Bride! Jillian is absolutely Amazing!! She is very professional, organized, and flexible. Not to mention, a master at her craft - her work is the best!!!

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 32
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 33

Gabriela · Married on 12/02/2017

I am so thankful that I found Jillian to do my hair for my wedding and my bridal party. She was immediately responsive to my initial inquiry, and planning all of the logistics with her was very easy. We did my hair trial a few months before the wedding, and she took the time to really understand what I was looking for. I couldn't have been happier with the result on my wedding day! Everything was elegant but natural -- she captured exactly what I wanted. Thank you, Jillian!

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 34
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 35

Linh · Married on 11/18/2017

Jillian was awesome to work with. She was very reliable, friendly, and creative. My bridal party and I were happy with our hair for the occasion. I highly recommend Jillian for all your bridal hair need.

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 36
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 37
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 38
  • I

Irish · Married on 11/17/2017

Jillian went above and beyond the call of a hair dresser to make my day the best day ever. I will never be able to thank her enough for what she did for my mom and I ❤️

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 39

Laura · Married on 11/12/2017

Jillian was amazing!! Not only did she help make my bridesmaids and myself look and feel beautiful, but she was super sweet and easy to work with! She made my hair look exactly like I wanted for my big day....I couldn't have been happier! If you're looking for someone to do your wedding hair stop looking now...because Jillian is the best!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae's reply:

Thank you Laura! You looked stunning! xo

Reanna · Married on 11/12/2017

Jillian Rae was a wonderful choice for our wedding day! She was professional and fun, and made all of the girls and moms look great with styles that were perfect for them. I would highly recommend her!

Karly · Married on 10/28/2017

Jillian was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is professional, kind, creative, punctual and delivers on what you ask for. You want her on your team on your wedding day, without a doubt. Book her ASAP!

Emily · Married on 10/28/2017

Jillian is every brides dream come true! Wedding hair is something you want perfect and I can say I absolutely loved my hair!! She added a waterfall braid on the day that I hadn't considered and I loved it. My 7 bridesmaids looked amazing as well. She also got 2 moms in and we still had spare time. Jillian is a dream and I would definitely recommend her services. Thank you Jillian!

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 40
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 41
    Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae 42

Laura · Married on 10/27/2017

I had a great experience. My hair looked beautiful and she was able to do just what I wanted with it. I couldn't be happier and I highly recomend her!

• F

feliz · Married on 10/01/2017

Jillian was hands down the BEST. She was very personable, flexible, and definitely a master of her craft. The girls and I couldn't be happier with her work. She listens and provides honest feedback - she definitely made me feel beautiful and confident at my wedding! Highly recommended!

Kristin · Married on 09/30/2017

Jillian was a pleasure to work with - so talented (with adults and children) and helped us all look our best for my brother's wedding. I highly recommend her.

Evelyn · Married on 09/15/2017

Jillian is amazing with hair!! I tried many different styles (she was very patient with me) before settling on a hair style the day of my wedding. She can do updos, side-dos, curly hair....everything. She knocked it out of the park! She also was able to work with many different hair types and everyone’s hair stayed through the whole night! Would highly recommend Jillian :)

Sara · Married on 09/02/2017

Jillian did my hair for my wedding on 9/2/17. She did a fantastic job and I could not be happier :) I have very long, heavy hair that cannot hold a curl for more than around an hour. But I still wanted to wear it down and curled on my wedding day because that's the look I love. Jillian made it happen!!! She spent almost 3 hours just curling my hair that day and making sure it was PERFECT and would not fall out. She also reassured me prior to my wedding day that she would hold the curl/set it for as long as it would take and you definitely cannot put a price on that type of peace of mind as a bride! I would not hesitate to book Jillian for all the brides-to-be out there. She takes to heart what you want and makes it happen. Of course, my bridesmaids looked fabulous too! Thanks so much Jillian!!! You're the best!!!

Laura · Married on 08/18/2017

As an out-of-town bride, I was a little worried about finding the right stylist for my wedding day. After speaking with Jillian Rae via email and again in person, I realized I should never have worried. She styled my bridal hair as well as wedding-day hair for my mom, my mother-in-law and sister in law. She was incredibly responsive via email before the big day; asking me what type of styles I was considering and what my dress looked like. Having her meet us at the hotel made the process so simple so we didn't have to worry about travelling all over the city to get our hair done. She was able to seamlessly turn our hair aspirations into a reality. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Wedding Hair by Jillian Rae's reply:

Thank you so much Laura! You were a dream to work with as well!