Wedding Countdown Reviews

Wedding Countdown 2
  • Daniel

Daniel Wang · Getting married on 07/03/2021

wedding coordinator

My wife and I hired Sara as our Wedding Coordinators. There are no boundaries for these amazing girls. Couldn't have done it without her. Defiantly suggests them if you want your wedding to be amazing.

Wedding Countdown's reply:

Hi Daniel, thank you for your review. You wrote the wrong date for your wedding. I won't tell Lisa XD

Joe Zhou · Married on 06/04/2019

Best decision ever!

Hiring Sara as our day of coordinator was the best decision ever! From the first call I had with Sara I knew instantly she was a perfect fit. She is extremely easy to talk to and during our first conversation. I was honestly never stressed on the day of because she did such a great job taking care of anything that needed to be addressed. HIGHLY recommend her - You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Vivian Warren · Married on 06/01/2019

Destination Wedding

My husband and I were so happy to choose Will & Sara. They are so professional and easy to work with! They are very flexible with my rescheduled and relocate due to the weather! We had a destination wedding! I really appciare them! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • W

wayne · Married on 04/03/2019

Best wedding planning experience ever!

We booked Sara for a day of coordination services. She did a fantastic job making sure everything was perfect on our wedding day. She helped me relax and stayed on top of everything all night, even kicked out a wedding crasher (with a smile on her face!). She kept everything on schedule and if there was a problem, I never knew because they took care of it! She was very prompt, professional, sweet, flexible, and obviously loves her job. Ps: Thank you for the card, my wife and I love it so much!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy She · Married on 02/07/2019

Wonderful team and best decision!

Sara and William are extremely thoughtful and considerate! Sara's attention to details makes the whole planning process much smoother and easier for the bride. She is not only a wonderful wedding planner, but also a great friend to have along the preparation process. It is definitely one of my best decisions to pick them. William's photographs captured the wedding wonderfully and it is a pleasure to be able to look at these photographs over and over after the event. Their turn around time is extremely swift as well. I would recommend them for sure!

Wedding Countdown's reply:

Thank you, Kathy, we had so much fun planning with you. Arthur is a wonderful man and we are so happy that you had your day and that we were able to help make it happen.
  • Hong

Sara Wang · Married on 02/02/2019

Hope you wedding business getting better and better!

Wedding Countdown truly made everything magical for our big day. My now husband asked when we were planning, “so why do we need wedding coordinators?” Let me tell you he was the first to say how thankful he was to have Sara and William there for us. They made everything so smooth and easy. From getting everything set up, to running out during our big day for allergy medicine when my bridesmaid had an allergic reaction to the hand soap (not kidding!) They tag teamed everything and at the end of the night, everyone from family to friends were able to just enjoy and jump in their cars and leave. Thank you

Wedding Countdown 3
    Wedding Countdown 4
    Sent on 05/01/2019

Wedding Countdown's reply:

Hi Ting, Thank you so much for the review! It was my pleasure to work with you and your husband. I wish nothing but the best for you!

Nico Lu · Married on 11/17/2018

Everything was so easy and really takes the stress out of planning. Not to mention the final reveal was something I could have never dreamt of! Absolutely stunning work.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Kaura Li · Married on 10/13/2018

Full Wedding package

Sara was a life saver! There are so many things that come with a wedding that you just don't think about. She was on top of every little detail. She is such a talent person!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Lucia

Lucia Cao · Married on 10/10/2018

Highly recommend Sara

Sara was absolutely the very best in terms of Wedding planning & decorating. I was able to enjoy the wedding, because she made it all happened as we wished. She is talented, responsive, efficient and gets the job done so well with a beautiful personality. I thank God that we hired her, really worth it! Thanks for making this day special! Lucia. C.

Wedding Countdown's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Lucia, it was my pleasure! I wish your married life be filled with love, happiness, and everlasting romance. Happy married life to the newly weds.

Karen Wang · Married on 09/11/2018

Best experience!!

Sara is the best! She was warm and supportive to all of us, is extremely knowledgeable, listened to each and helped guide decisions, was very professional, has good relationships with the vendors and was always a joy to be around. I love love love the gift that she prepared for me! Everything is wonderful! Karen

Sent on 04/21/2019

Wedding Countdown's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. I wish that all the days ahead be as happy as this day with many more reasons to celebrate a lifetime of happiness and love.