Wedding Bells and SeaShells Reviews

100 | Jupiter, FL

100 Reviews for Wedding Bells and SeaShells

shirley · Married on 07/25/2015

On July 25th, I had the wedding of my dreams. I did not see the beach setup until I walked up the path to the start of my walk down the aisle, and when I reached the beach, it was breathtaking! From Micah the officiant, and apparently the creator of the sand heart filled with rose petals, to the photographer and the lemonade stand assistant, it could not have been more perfect. Tad and I loved everything, the setup was absolutely beautiful, noone tried to hurry us, or make anything stressful and the photos were absolutely gorgeous! We will allways remember our perfect beach wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Amy · Married on 07/12/2015

The crew of Wedding Bells and Seashells did an amazing job and our Jupiter Beach Resort wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Megan and Micah were always available when we needed them during the planning process and on our wedding day. The decorations were even better than imagined and our ceremony was unique and heartfelt. Also, the photographer Wedding Bells and Seashells contracted with for our pictures was extremely professional and a true artist. We couldn't have been happier with all Wedding Bells and Seashells provided for us. It was a perfect day!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Micah and Meagan did a wonderful job planning and setting up our beach wedding ceremony. Everything was perfect on our big day thanks to them. They made our special day simply beautiful and unforgettable. I highly recommend hiring them to plan your wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/15/2015

The set up was flawless. We were very happy with the end product! Thank you for a wonderful day!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Toni · Married on 03/28/2015

Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and everything was perfect! It wouldn't have been possible without Wedding Bells and Seashells! I highly recommend Wedding Bells and Seashells with complete and total confidence for an absolutely amazingly beautiful beach wedding ceremony! Robert was an excellent officiant that wonderfully conducted our ceremony! Thank you so much Megan and Micah for all of your help, planning and coordinating, and for your awesome team that made our wedding ceremony so special for me and my husband and our families! With all of our gratitude and love! We are beyond extremely satisfied! We are on cloud 9 and so happy with our beach wedding and ceremony! Thanks again!

Sent on 03/30/2015
  • Lawson

Lawson · Married on 01/24/2015

We would like to thank Wedding Bells and Seashells for making our wedding day SO VERY SPECIAL. We live in North Carolina and after we decided to have a destination wedding in Fort Lauderdale we choose Megan and Micah to help us with all the details. Their knowledge and experience is invaluable! With their help, we were able to pick the ideal location on the beach, the restaurant for our reception, hotel, photographer, limo service, and every little detail that we had not even considered. Our family and friends loved the ceremony and keep going on and on about it. We could not have been happier!! They have made the memory of our wedding day a beautiful memory.
    Thank you Megan and Micah!

Sent on 02/08/2015
  • I

Ian · Married on 01/17/2015

We had a really good experience using wedding bells and seashells, Megan and Micah were very professional and always got back to us right away with any questions we had. They removed all the stress and hassle that comes with planning a beach wedding. The photographer they supplied went above and beyond to capture our special day. Our wedding photos look amazing and everyone loves them.

Sent on 02/04/2015

I'm from Chicago and recently traveled to Florida for a small destination beach wedding. Megan was a breeze to work with and very helpful along every step of the planning process. Even for services I wasn't booking through her, she was always willing to give advice and suggest other local vendors (especially helpful since I don't know the area well!). Through their site, I was able to secure a photographer, officiant and beach permit for my big day. It was the perfect one-stop-shop/ all-in-one service I needed! The day was beautiful and was executed flawlessly!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Britney · Married on 10/04/2014

Wedding Bells and Seashells did a Beautiful job setting the scenary on the Beach. Beautiful flower petals. Shoe hole. And little extra details we asked to have added. The decor at the pavillion (where we did reception) was perfect as well! Lovely job and will reccomend to others! All the guest loved everything! Very helpful throughout the reception as well!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Julia · Married on 05/01/2014

Megan and Micah of wedding bells and seashells made my dream wedding come true and on a very small budget. They were so accommodating and very detail orientated. we met in person and always communicated via phone or email. Megan always made herself available and I'm sure I got on her nerves a few times but she was so professional and such a down to earth woman she made the experience so stress free and Micah her husband is also a very nice man very curious and kind. The day of the wedding when I got to the beach park I was just blown away with what she did for me. And the music we picked out for them to play was playing and the ambiance was just surreal. I couldn't be happier with how my wedding came out I had a very small one only about 10 ppl but it was absolutely perfect a lot of it had to do with location too cuz it was by a pavilion looking over the ocean the scenery was just breathtaking with all the decor and rose pedals on the ground it was beautiful I definitely recommend Megan and Micah of wedding bells and seashells to anyone that's looking for a beautiful beach wedding on any budget! They will go over and beyond for you.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Adam · Married on 02/07/2014

My Wife and I just got married on the beach and it was perfect!. The staff at Wedding Bells and Seashells took care of everything. The set up was beautiful and the weather was great. All-in-all it was a memorable day that we will never forget and it was affordable.

Sent on 02/16/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/27/2017

Our wedding was on June 27th, and it was amazing! (Especially since it didn;t rain!) Wedding Bells and Seashells was such a pleasure to work with - they made the entire process straightforward and professional. Mark, our coordinator, was wonderful. He spent an hour making sure our sand heart was perfect! He also did a great job making sure everything was special - even though it was just Ken & I. Our Photographer, Igor was fabulous! We loved the ease that WB&S made planning a destination wedding! Thank you for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Mikayla · Married on 07/08/2016

Wedding Bells and Seashells went above and beyond to ensure that our Beach Wedding went off without a Hitch! They took care of Everything...the set up, the officiant, the photographer (who took Amazing pictures), and our lovely musician. They will not only provide you with a day that is memorable but it will also be a day that is stress-free! Thanks again for everything...this team will not disappoint!

Sent on 07/26/2016
  • Laura

Laura Winter · Married on 08/06/2019

Made the experience easy and stress free

A big thank you to Lori and the team for helping us with our wedding planning and pulling it all together for a lovely day. We put our plans together in a short amount of time, from a different city (also while we were in a different country for part of it) and the communication was always easy and straight forward. Lori was patient with us when we were indecisive about some details and was able to offer guidance and ease our minds. We were also grateful for the affordable price and quality of the outcome. On the day of the wedding there was torrential down pour...up until right before the ceremony and the team moved our set up from the beach to the gazebo we reserved for cocktails and they were able to keep our stress at bay (pun intended) and help us make a decision that worked out for the best.
    The only thing I wish I knew ahead of the day, was that the flower arrangements (other than my bouquet) were fake. I was a bit sad when I realized and would have happily paid extra money for real flowers...but in the end you can't tell in the photos so not a big deal.

We are thrilled with the quality of the photos as well! They are fun, beautiful, and really captured how laid back the day was.

Thanks for everything to the team at Wedding Bells and Seashells!!

xx The Winters :)

Sent on 11/07/2019

Jontell · Married on 05/12/2018

I had a great experience with this vendor. There were some ups and downs (things out of our control) but they always had a backup plan and were very professional when it came to addressing any of my concerns. I was planning my beach wedding from afar and they were quick to shake any doubts I had. They reassured a stressed bride constantly that the wedding ceremony was going to be great and they didn't disappoint! I would definitely recommend this vendor for your wedding day. Make sure you book a indoor location in the event of rain. Also dont forget your personalized sign you paid for like I did. :( They are amazing and very helpful in catching every little detail.

Sent on 05/26/2018
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/14/2018

3.0

We hired WBSH for our beachside ceremony in Deerfield Beach, and I honestly can't express enough how much I loved our ceremony. Their whole staff was so patient (I'm sure I was a bit annoying at times lol) and really helped me customize and bring the picture I had in my head to life on our small budget. The only suggestion I have is, you are better off calling than trying to communicate through emails. They work on weddings throughout the weekend and are off Sundays & Mondays, so there were a few times where my emails were not answered - but that was a very small negative among ALL the positives.

Sent on 04/23/2018

3.5

Megan and Michah and their team were great to work with. We wanted to make a last minute change and Megan worked very hard to try and make it happen. She was prompt with her responses and giving us our options. Not being from the area, we had many questions and they helped make suggestions on where to have dinner, what location would be best for our party size, etc. They also had nice packages to fit our budget.

Sent on 09/03/2015
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 08/21/2015

Micah and Megan were a pleasure to work with. Once I purchased my custom package online I was able to update and make changes as I needed. Their questionnaires also helped answer a lot of my questions and took a lot of stress out of the wedding planning! Everything was amazing the day of the wedding, the decorations, chairs and arbor were just beautiful. They also put me in touch with an amazing wedding photographer Mike Rice Photography. If you’re looking to have a beautiful beach wedding in sunny south Florida make sure you book with Wedding Bells & Seashells.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Justin · Married on 11/22/2017

4.2

It was an amazing experience working with this company. Going into this we had no idea where to start or what we wanted, they took care of it all for us. Such an amazing wedding!

Sent on 11/23/2017
  • Merelyn

Merelyn Olivera · Married on 07/20/2019

Had a good experience

everything was good except that my bridesmaid did not have clear instructions on what to do, that was the only thing I was a little bit disappointed but other than that everything was amazing.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Katie · Married on 11/04/2016

You will not regret booking them! They are fabulous!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Tara · Married on 03/18/2017

3.8
      3.0

All in all, it was a positive experience. They are not always super responsive to emails, meaning it may take a few days, but they will answer and will follow-up. We had a few glitches with calculating amount paid correctly, but again, they followed up and they got the issue resolved. The staff the day of were very kind and courteous. They really do set up, break down and everything else in between. This was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Diana · Married on 01/28/2018

3.8
      2.5

This team does or can coordinate everything you need! They can even supply wait staff if needed. The rates are reasonable. They'll stay on top of the details too and make needed suggestions, as they called when 48 hours there was 75% chance rain at my outdoor wedding. They aren't very responsive though, so you might have to stay on top of them with inquiries and answers, but fret not, they'll come through

Sent on 03/01/2018

Emily · Married on 02/10/2018

2.5
      2.0

Let me first say that the day of our wedding was wonderful. Things went well, the ceremony and decor were beautiful. We are very happy with that. However, communication is lacking a great deal. If we had not paid for a wedding rehearsal, the day of our wedding would have gone very differently. The planning of the wedding was quite stressful for my husband and I. We went with this company to simplify the planning, as we are from Ohio. Unfortunately, we had un-returned text messages and phone calls, and emails that weren't paid much attention to from various people within the company. We are not high maintenance people, but all of the nagging we had to do to have any small change or confirmation made us feel as though we were being very demanding. Not how we wanted to feel planning our wedding. The wedding processional was clarified several times through phone, email and survey, but the day of our rehearsal, incorrect information (that had been corrected several times) was still given to our officiant. Megan called us as soon as the officiant told her of our frustrations with the entire process, and to be fair they did throw in some extras to make our day more special and Megan was very personable in relaying their apologies. We appreciate what they did to make the day special, but I would've much rather had a smooth and stress free process planning the wedding. I'm not sure what went so wrong throughout, as I can see how many wonderful reviews they have, but our experience differed significantly. Ultimately, we are very happy with the actual day of our wedding and are grateful for that. The team that was present the day of our wedding was great. We LOVED our officiant, Bill. Hopefully, our experience was just a fluke and the communication of the team will continue to improve. Hopefully, our experience was just a fluke and the communication of the team will continue to improve.

Sent on 03/11/2018
  • James

James · Married on 06/27/2019

1.0

We ended up hiring another company

Be VERY careful that you get everything in writing BEFORE you make a deposit!

We wanted a very simple setup; I was advised by their staff to pick a package and they would work around it (remove some items and add a couple). After making our deposit based on their advice we removed everything in the package except the two post arbor, 10 chairs and a photographer. We asked for 5 extra chairs and a folding 4x6 table.
    We received an invoice for several hundred dollars more! It was a classic bait and switch. We found another company that will give us exactly what we want for hundreds less. With regards to returning a portion of the deposit they said no because they lost the opportunity to do another wedding on that day... really? Nearly two months out on a Thursday? I don't think so.

Also their website says they will pull the permit for one price but they wanted to charge more on the invoice...I pulled the permit myself...super easy with Miami Beach.

One more thing...they are not easy to get in touch with (got their voicemail stating they were busy with an event and wouldn't be available for a couple of days), don't always answer their emails, and still sent us an invoice for the full amount AFTER we cancelled in writing.

They made an emotional and exciting event a more difficult situation than necessary.

GET IT IN WRITING BEFORE YOU GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Wedding Bells and SeaShells's reply:

James, we are sorry you feel this way and this is your experience. Our goal is to always provide excellent service. This gives us an opportunity to clarify our policies for any new customers. We believe in transparent pricing. In fact, it is on our website for all to see. Our clients have the benefit of knowing what they are selecting and paying for, before they place a deposit.

Sometimes things can not be removed from a pre-planned package. If you don't like that package, then please don't choose it. We have a feature for this. It is called "Build Your Own Ceremony". When clients prefer to simply rent chairs, we suggest they use a party supply rental company. We are so much more than a party supply company. We are not the company for you if that is what you want.

We are the beach wedding specialists. We do so much more than simply provide equipment on the beach. We are happy to put anything in writing prior to a client booking. Rest assured, we honor our commitments. We simply ask the same courtesy in return.
    We wish you the very best. Thank you, again, for your feedback.