Wedding Bells and SeaShells Reviews

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 3
Wedding Bells and SeaShells 4
Wedding Bells and SeaShells 5

Scott · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I met with Micah and Megan and right from the very first meeting they were easy to work with. At the ceremony Micah was amazing. We had many of our guests tell us this was the best beach wedding they had ever been to. If you’re planning a beach wedding, this is the couple to choose. Wedding Bells and SeaShells is amazing

Sent on 04/19/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/07/2018

Megan and Micah are awesome people and they can do a lot more the just beach weddings. I had my wedding on Singer Island in the backyard of a private residence on the intracoastal. They helped coordinate everything and provided the sound for the ceremony and referred the caterer, videographer and photographer! Everyone did an amazing job and all my family and friends were saying that it was literally the best wedding they've been to. I had 134 guests and Micah did a great job managing everything and making sure things went smoothly as planned. I highly recommend this company because they are small, family owned and they pay attention to detail and give you the time you deserve on such a special occasion. They were very responsive to all my questions leading up to the even and were very reasonably price especially for the level of service. Excellent overall value and they delivered the magic on my special day!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Dapheney · Married on 03/29/2018

We worked with them for about 10 months for our wedding. We lived 3000 miles away, they were a big support for us.

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 6
    Sent on 04/12/2018
  • Nathalie

Nathalie · Married on 02/21/2018

Wedding Bells and Seashells made my dream of marrying on the beach (hassle free) a reality! I had the pleasure of working with Lori and I cannot stress enough how much of an amazing experience it was. Leading up to the wedding I was so nervous with the details but Lori was always there to help me relax and confirm that everything would be great, and great it was. The team at Wedding Bells and Seashells are professional, courteous, responsive and extremely attentive. In the 10 months leading to the wedding, I never had an issue getting a hold of Lori and team. The truth is the entire team is well versed and extremely knowledgeable. It was a completely pain-free, stress-free and fun experience. The ceremony was beautiful and executed exactly how I had envisioned it. Wedding Bells and Seashells were amazing and through them our beach wedding was a beautiful and unforgettable one.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Briana · Married on 01/14/2018

Darrin and I just wanted to say thanks again! You made our day exceptional beyond measure. From the moment we asked our first question inquiring about services to our last walk off the beach, you were amazingly supportive, professional, caring and understanding. May God continue to bless each and every one of you!

Love,

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 10
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 11
    Sent on 01/17/2018

Erin · Married on 12/22/2017

Wedding Bells & Seashells were absolutely incredible! Every person that I contacted was so accommodating and friendly and really went out of their way to help me. Even though our wedding was only an intimate wedding of around 25 guests, Wedding Bells & Seashells went out of their way to make it magical. They ordered the cake for me, got a hairpiece made for me, organized a flower girl basket with petals, and so much more. I was nervous about planning a destination wedding without seeing a venue or meeting any of the planners in person, but honestly it was an absolute breeze & I had no pressure at all! Also, the photographer & pastor were both amazing & made it so easy. I would recommend Wedding Bells & Seashells to anyone who wants a magical wedding that is completely stress free. I truly cannot express how amazing they were! Thank you SO much Wedding Bells & Seashells, I could not have done it without you!!

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 12
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 13
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 14
    Sent on 01/01/2018

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I chose to get married in Fort Lauderdale, FL (18 hours away from home) simply because I loved everything I had seen and heard about Wedding Bells & Seashells. I couldn’t be more thankful that I stumbled across them! They were all so kind and answered any questions I had relatively quickly. Although we were unable to have our ceremony at the beach due to bad weather, we had the most beautiful ceremony I could have ever dreamed right at the house our family stayed at during our time in FL. The set up was absolutely breathtaking. Everything was so well put together. We are so fortunate to have had such a memorable experience and can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Hanna · Married on 10/12/2017

We had a great experience with everyone from Wedding Bells & Seashells from Lori to Robert to our officiant Bill. Their services exceeded our expectations. I have to admit I was a little nervous at first using a wedding planning company I found online but I am so glad I did! Our wedding ceremony couldn't have been more perfect and Mark Thompson from Sublime Photo is truely an amazing photographer!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Chardonnay · Married on 08/05/2017

They were amazing and the officiant I loved his words they were ever so eloquent!!! Great for the price and very responsive to any questions I may have had! Only part I would say is that I wish the directions to the beach were a little more accurate but besides that I recommend them to all of the brides!!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Erin · Married on 07/20/2017

I am so thankful that I chose Wedding Bells and SeaShells to help with my wedding day. I was going to handle everything myself but then with only two months left, and realizing how I really hadn’t done anything- this company saved my wedding day. Everything from the initial conversation, to picking colors, details, songs, photographer.... I could not have been happier with every aspect of my wedding. I highly recommend Wedding Bells and SeaShells to everyone!! They took care of solidifying the date and boardwalk with the city, filed my permits for me, made sure they had the color chair sashes that I wanted, let me know when and where to be, sent me a breakdown of how everything was going to work ahead of time (I didn’t have a rehearsal), made sure my guests were seated on time, everything was setup beautifully, the photographer was awesome- we are just so happy with everything!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2017

Seriously I couldn't be any happier with this company and the service they provided to us! If you are looking to use a wedding planner in Florida please use them! They are very professional and went above and beyond for my husband and I!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Cheryl · Married on 07/06/2017

With less than 1 month to plan our beach wedding, Wedding Bells & Seashells totally stepped up to the plate and did an amazing job. From Iowa to Florida, I really had no idea how this would work, but one phone call to Wedding Bells & Seashells and Micah answered my call and assured me that we could actually pull this off!! Everything was handled on-line, but any questions we had were answered by phone or email. Our wedding was perfect & came with no stress. Micah & team handled everything beautifully. Our ceremony was everything we could have ever asked for and our officiant Bill made it feel like we had known him for years. Our photographer, Igor was a dream to work with. For 2 people who are camera shy, he made our wedding poses easy and effortless. I can't thank the entire team enough for making our dream come true! We can't wait to renew our wedding vows so we can do it all over again!!!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Tina · Married on 06/12/2017

Wedding Bells & Sea Shells did an amazing job for our beach wedding. It was raining the day of the wedding and they were able to push it back for 30 minutes and Thank God the rain stopped just in time for a beautiful ceremony on South Beach. They were so nice and responsive, they kept me informed every step of the way. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Gina · Married on 04/29/2017

Wedding Bells and Seashells made our special day beautiful. They were easy to communicate with and very patient with all the changes. They arrived on time and worked with my family needs. I really liked how the officiant stepped out of the way throughout the ceremony which allowed for beautiful pictures. The photographer Mike Price was amazing and had beautiful setting ideas.

Sent on 05/08/2017

rosalina · Married on 04/29/2017

The best advice I can give any couple is pick "Wedding bells and Seashells for your dream team"
    I searched and searched and the most amazing photography, customer service, understanding and flexibility would be this company. I got married two weeks ago on Fort lauderdale beach and had a dream ceremony on the beach thanks to them.
    They went above and beyond my expectations. Megan is extremely knowledgeable and has great advice and ideas to make everything great for the bride. Her husband just really reeled me in with his charisma, flexibility and being able to create my own package of things I wanted or didn't want at my wedding ceremony, Unlike other company's that have fixed packages.You get what you pay for and wow were they amazing. They also added a few courtesy items that really added great touches to my weeding that were greatly appreciated. Mark you rocked the day of my wedding( Day of Coordinator). The photographer was very patient and helped me with my cathedral veil that kept getting in our way or flying away, kept reminding me of the little things we do wrong as brides because we are so nervous and would help me and fix it. If I could do everything all over again the only thing I would of changed is I wouldn't have spent so much time looking for a different company and would of picked u guys from day 1. Thank you so much for everything my dream came true!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Alicia · Married on 04/29/2017

Do you know how hard it is to impress a fellow meeting/event planner? Well, this company did! A huge THANK YOU to Lori, Robert and the entire team that helped make my best friend's wedding at Ocean Sky Resort an amazing experience. If ever in need of event services in the Ft. Lauderdale area, please give them a call.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Lianah · Married on 03/18/2017

I worked with the Wedding Bells and Seashells team for my wedding in North Miami. I am from CA so I was nervous about planning from so far away.

The communication was great and I made a few last minute changes that the team was able to accommodate.

The day of the wedding Lori and her assistant and our photographer, Mark, was so amazing! Lori fixed my dress when needed, my hair when it was in my face and was just so accommodating!

Thank you so much for making our day so amazing!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Holly · Married on 03/04/2017

Eric and I had an amazing wedding thanks to the team at Wedding Bells & Seashells! ??
    I mostly communicated with Micha and Eric with Lori, but they never skipped a beat with the communication. They got us an amazing acoustic guitarist to play for our wedding in Miami Saturday March 4th. Igor was our photographer and was just as wonderful to work with. Our pictures were absolutely amazing!
    We got a chance to visit with Micha after our ceremony and learn even more about this company. Makes us even that much happier we decided to go with them for our wedding.
    Everything was absolutely perfect! From the decorations, to the music, to the flowers, etc.
    It was initially hard to imagine planning a wedding from so far away, but this group delivered just like they promised they would. I feel like all we had to do was show up and the rest was taken care of for us.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a beach or destination wedding. It was a dream come true for my husband and I.

Sent on 04/19/2017

G · Married on 02/05/2017

WB&SS really did an excellent job. The coordinator had everything just right, the photographer took awesome pictures, and the minister was amazing. Thank you so much for creating my dream beach wedding 2-5-17!!!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Brooke · Married on 01/26/2017

WBSS did an amazing job! We are from out of state and were basing our decision to hire them off of reviews and we picked right! You literally just need to tell them what you want and they do the rest! We wanted something simple yet elegant and that is what we received! We corresponded mostly though emails which they responded to right away. If you need to call they also picked up right away. I am beyond impressed with the photographer they provided. I can't stop looking at our photos. We also received many compliments about the officiant. Our guests kept raving about what a perfect wedding it was and I agree! Thank you guys so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 02/18/2017

Sadia · Married on 10/01/2016

Micah and his team are amazing. They made the whole process so easy. Having a beach ceremony was a childhood dream of mine and it came out perfect... the day before the ceremony we were nervous because of the rain, but Micah consoled us from the night before till the morning of. His team was out there at 5am! getting ready for our 9am ceremony. Their website is easy to use, their decorations are beautiful, the team is nothing but comforting, and they truly try to take the headache off of the bride/groom. Side note: I loved how Micah had so much knowledge about Florida weather and what to expect for the day of....

dont think twice, book them!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jamie · Married on 09/04/2016

Wedding Bells and Seashells created the perfect day for us. The only thing we had to do was send out invitations and then sit back and let them do the work. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you to the staff of Wedding Bells and Seashells!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/09/2016

I live in Iowa so I was nervous about booking with a company that I knew nothing about for our destination wedding. I cannot say enough how great Micah & Megan were. They were always very responsive the months leading up to the wedding. And they were extremely accommodating when I changed the time of my wedding not only once, but twice! The last time being about one week prior to the wedding. We are a blended family and had a small wedding, just us and our 4 children. They were extremely helpful the entire day and kept us up to date on what was going on with the location and set up. And the photographer was great too, very patient with all of our requests for silly poses. I'd 100% recommend Wedding Bells and SeaShells to anyone looking to get married in Florida.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/21/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Wedding Bells & Seashells!!! We married May 22nd in Jupiter, FL with the help of WBSS. My wedding could not have been more perfect. From the second I was just considering WBSS they were professional, warm, accommodating and ready to work. I was your typical stressed out bride but Megan & Micah really took the stress away from me. Whether it was months before the wedding or just days I felt like their top priority. I truly recommend them to anyone who wants that perfect beach wedding. The decor was perfect, the music, everything. Every detail I wanted was taken into consideration and nothing was left out. I wish I could relive my wedding day over again every day. I have no regrets whatsoever. Now let's talk about my pictures! They came out AWESOME! I was blown away by them! Did i mention it only took one month exactly to get them? Thats a BIG deal as it can typically take much longer with any other wedding planning service. Even after the wedding Micah & Megan checked in with me and made sure everything was still good and congratulated us on our new life as newlyweds. I wanted to hug Micah the day of the wedding when he arrived on scene! Your wedding day will last a lifetime so it's very important to choose the very best. Choose Wedding Bells and Seashells and you will be happy with your day for the rest of your married life. I could really go on forever about how AMAZING they really are. I truly hope this post inspires others to choose WBSS. You will not be disappointed. The price point was perfect and fit right into our budget. There weren't any surprise extra costs or anything upsetting of that nature. It was exactly as they said it would be and more!!! Megan & Micah are true professionals. Choose WBSS and you will get that fairytale day you dream of! The officiant was also absolutely amazing!! Pastor Bill! The photographer was amazing and thats all thanks to Megan & Micah!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Kathleen · Married on 05/21/2016

The Wedding Bells and Seashells team was nothing short of spectacular to work with. They made our wedding an absolute dream. I didn't have to worry about a thing, they were wonderful to communicate with. As a bride from out of town most of our communication was by phone and email. They addressed all my concerns and made me feel so comfortable- I knew that I had nothing to worry about the day of our wedding. From planning to implementation, the entire team was remarkable to work with and professional. I so appreciated their input, ideas and willingness to work with any crazy idea I came up with. They helped take my vision for my Pinterest board to a real life fantasy seamlessly!

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 15