Wedding Bells and SeaShells Reviews

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 7
  • Ghyslaine

Ghyslaine Mcbean · Married on 10/12/2019

Very professional

I was in touch with Megan and Micah Kossove from January 2019 for my 20th Anniversary Vow Renewal scheduled to take place in Miami in October 2019. I was constantly updated with information and request for information by Micah and his representative, Lori Major. I was extremely impressed with their professionalism and dedication to making my day joyous and quite successful. The Vow Renewal day was beautiful with Micah officiating....he did a wonderful job. His photographer, Mark Thompson, took really awesome photos, setting the stage for beautiful memories of our special day. We highly recommend using the staff of Wedding Bells and Sea Shells!!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Me'Shell

Me'Shell · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing experience

I had an amazing experience with Wedding Bells and Sea Shells. Lori was awesome to work with prior to and during our wedding. We experienced unfortunate weather, so the beach wedding was a no go. Even with that, they were able to still make it the best day ever.

I highly recommend working with them for all your wedding needs.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 09/21/2019

The Best of the Best!!

Wedding Bells & Seashells did the most amazing job planning our wedding. We decided very last minute to have a wedding and I reached out to WB&S 37 days before the actual wedding day. Lori, Megan & Micah organized everything to a tee. I was living in a different state and working 75 hrs a week at the time of the planning process and they took control of absolutely everything. After hurricane Dorian i changed the venue from the beach to a farm and it was no trouble at all for them. They were so flexible. On the day, Megan was an absolute dream!! She made me feel so at ease. We had to delay the wedding for an extra couple of minutes and she was so accommodating as was Harriet the officiant. Mark the photographer was amazing. He made sure to get every little detail captured before the ceremony and after. The few sneak peek pics we have already are amazing. We are both so happy we hired WB&S and would highly recommend them to anyone planning their big day. Megan, Micah & Lori are just the absolute best.
    Thanks again

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 15
  • Laticia

Laticia Guffey · Married on 07/24/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

My experience with Wedding Bells and Sea Shells was easy right from the beginning. Lori held my hand through the whole process making sure everything was perfect. Micah did a beautiful ceremony and is a genuinely good guy. The photographer was so nice, had so many good ideas for poses, really chill attitude, very professional and Very Talented. His pictures look like art. I feel like our day couldn't of been more special.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Naima

Naima Hall · Married on 07/20/2019

The wedding of me dreams

I am so happy to have work with Wedding Bells and SeaShells. They gave us everything we wanted and more. I most loved how they were with us every step of the way to the big day.
    Thanks, The Kilgores

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 16
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 17
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 18
  • Tori

Tori Martin · Married on 07/13/2019

Best decision we ever made

Words cannot express how happy I am with my experience with Wedding Bells and Seashells. When I decided on a destination wedding and saw they serviced the Cape Canaveral area it just felt like fate. We planned the entire thing in about 5 months- they make it easy by sending you questionnaires to get down to every exact detail you want (we did the build your own package). They were quick with responses, helpful with any questions, etc. When it came to wedding time, we had to make a last minute location change (due to some mother nature issues out of our control) and I called Micah panicking but they were extremely accommodating and reassured me that changing the location was no issue and worked with me! We ended up getting married right behind the resort we were staying at which in hindsight, seems more sentimental now anyway. The day of was a whirlwind but they kept in contact with me, made sure we knew exactly where to be at what time and made sure everything was perfect. The staff was extremely friendly and helped beyond what I could have imagined. They did everything for us- we didn’t have to do a thing and it made the day so much more relaxed for everyone involved. They set it up, took it down, helped keep me cool in the air conditioning, were great at making sure my nephews would cooperate as ring bearers, held anything I needed them to, and provided water throughout the whole process. Our ceremony was nothing short of perfection. Everything went smooth, looked beautiful and felt very natural. Our photographer was great, he made sure to get any specific shots I requested and threw in his own work and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. When we were all done, we had our guests and even random strangers come up and tell us that it was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever seen. They even file the marriage license for you- so when they say: “Relax... We’ll take care of everything” they really uphold to their words. We are eternally grateful for making our special day so amazing. Thank you to the entire Wedding Bells and Seashells Team!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Philip and Joell Mangan · Married on 06/18/2019

Our son’s wedding was gorgeous even though it rained! Micah went out of his way to ensure that they had a dream ceremony!

FABULOUS service and ceremony!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 19
  • Allan

Allan Adams · Married on 06/18/2019

Wedding in the was....amazing!

Our daughter's beach wedding was scheduled for 6:30 on June 18th, but rain and lightning delayed our start. Micah and his team did everything possible to get the wedding under way. We were finally able to get started around 7, under the concrete pavillion at Laura Ward park. After the ceremony, the rain and lightning subsided to where we able to get back on the beach. Micah and Sean, the photographer, went above and beyond to get the photos done. We were so impressed at their willingness to put in the extra time to pull this off. We have seen some of the photos and they are extraordinary! Rain or not, I dont believe we could have had a better experience! Thanks so much to Micah and his team!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 20
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 21
  • René

René · Married on 03/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I am absolutely grateful and thankful that I chose Wedding Bells and Seashells to help make my wedding a dream come true! I came from Michigan to Florida to get married on Jetty Park beach. So planning an out of state wedding seemed scary and almost unmanageable, until I found WBSS! From the first email to the final hug at the end of a perfect day, they were amazing. All emails were responded to in a timely manner. All questions were answered with great explanation. Every little thing that I asked for was taken care of, and even some that I didn’t ask for! They were AMAZING! Lori was my coordinator and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to deal with. She was truly AWESOME and took care of every little concern or idea I had. I was so relaxed after meeting her the day before, I just knew she’d make sure everything was perfect, and it was!! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day absolutely amazing!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 22
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 23
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 24
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 25
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 03/29/2019

Dream Wedding!!!

My wife and I were skeptical at first due to all the planning being via email and the phone but the team at Wedding Bells and Sea Shells made us comfortable and confident that they would make our special day just the way we described and wanted!!!!! Top notch service and a lasting lifetime of memories!!!! Beautiful, Beautiful and Beautiful is all that I can say!
    Lacrava and Isaiah J.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Petra Martinsson · Married on 02/28/2019

Five stars!!!!!

Couldn't have picked a better wedding planner! We live in Sweden and decided to get married on the beach in Fort Lauderdale and I was a bit worried being so far away during planing stage. Wedding Bells & SeaShells help us with everything, planning, details and made our dream wedding come true. Our beach wedding was excactly what we had wished for.

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 02/17/2019

The Best Day Ever

OMG!!Thank You WB for making our special day a day we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I would like to give a special shout out to our wedding coordinator Lori! She is absolutely amazing, from the beginning all the way to the end.Lori did our ceremony and reception, Everything we talked about, she made it happen. And it was Beautiful!! Beyond everything I could ever imagine! She is my guardian angel! I love her forever! Everyone has put our wedding as the #1 wedding they have EVER been too and that’s all thanks to WEDDING BELLS &SEASHELLS!! Thank You again!!

With Love,
    Mr. and Mrs.Brookins

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 26

Bonnie Sachs · Married on 02/09/2019

A wonderful wedding day!!!

Want to thank Lori and Megan and all the staff who helped make our wedding an amazing and stressless day for us!! You made the planning so easy , you made sure we thought about things we probably wouldn’t of thought about on our own. The guitarist and photography were great! I would very highly recommend their services. My wife and I started to try and put it all together on our own, besides our decision to marry enlisting your services was one of our best decisions!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Long Stubblefield · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing!!!

I can’t begin to thank Lori and Micah enough for a beautiful experience. My bouquet was simply amazing and more than I expected! You guys did a wonderful job bringing everything together from the decorations to the ceremony. Everything was on point!!!

The photographer went above and beyond with taking photos. I couldn’t have ask for anything better.

Curtis and I are truly blessed to have had such a wonderful team of people working on our behalf.

Micah really made me feel at ease. I want to truly thank the two of you for such an amazing job, and wonderful experience!!!

Thank you for a job well done!!!

Carolyn & Curtis Stubblefield
    Wedding 2018

Sent on 12/29/2018

Rwagner · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Job and Service

Wedding Bells and Seashells did a fantastic job planning our wedding. I live in Texas and wanted to have a beach wedding in Florida. They made the process easy and seamless. I highly recommend their team to plan your wedding. Thank you so much Micah and Team for making our day perfect.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Amanda Colombo · Married on 10/27/2018

All-Around Amazing!!

We are SO happy to have found Wedding Bells and SeaShells for our destination wedding ceremony in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea (have to give credit to the hubs, he was the one to find ;) )!!! Planning a wedding in Florida from Michigan is not the easiest, but when they say, "Relax, we'll take care of everything" they seriously mean it! They really make it so simple and stress free. Having 75 people travel down to Florida for our big day was slightly nerve-wracking - would it be worth their time & money / would we have everything needed / etc. But they always made any concern and doubt go away and reassure a slightly freaked out bride. Lori was absolutely amazing, helping us plan to have everything exactly as we pictured and had no problem making any changes we decided along the way. Micah was so wonderful as well, taking time to answer any and all questions and making out rehearsal and big day go so smooth. Our photographer was fantastic and so easy to work with. The whole team was so professional and always so friendly. Their hard work absolutely shows and they are definitely doing what they are meant to be. Our day was beyond amazing, everything we've ever dreamed of, and our family & friends were blown away! Thank you Wedding Bells and SeaShells!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Relax... We'll take care of everything

I cannot say enough great things about Wedding Bells & Seashells. Their motto, “Relax… We’ll take care of everything” is 100% truth. My now husband and I decided we wanted to do a small destination wedding with about 20 of our family members. We are from Indiana and planned the whole thing from 1,000 miles away from our wedding locations. It had the potential to be incredibly stressful but the WB&S team made it a breeze. Through e-mail and phone conversations, the team helped me to find the best location for us (which ended up being Cherie Down Park in Cape Canaveral). They were so flexible as our wedding party changed many times, including a change only 2-3 weeks out. They extensively went through options with us until we were fully satisfied with our choices. Honestly, the whole team bent over backwards for us as we planned the wedding.

Now the day before and day of the wedding, the WB&S team were superheroes. Our point person was Lori, who has such a wealth of experience and knowledge. She was so kind and helpful- I was floored by the hospitality. At the rehearsal, Lori helped us decide parts of our ceremony and let us run through everything MANY times to make sure we were comfortable. The set up was everything (and more) I could have dreamed of. The day of was full of thoughtful gestures. They even had someone rake the red algae from the beach because I hated how it looked! Also, my family realized we forgot to buy plates and silverware for the finger foods we brought. Lori sent someone from the WB&S team to get some before any of the guests could notice! They did so many things that day but these little things stand out to me the most because of how thoughtful they were. They genuinely cared that the day went perfectly. To quote my aunt, “I've been to lots and lots of weddings and this wedding was, without a doubt, the most well-organized and put together wedding I've ever seen.”

Our photographer was Mark. While we haven’t gotten our photos back yet, he showed us a few on the camera and WOW. I can’t wait to see how they look fully edited. He was so creative and got a lot of unique and fun shots. Not only is he a great artist, he also was so fun to work with.

Our officiant was Kim. She really personalized our ceremony to fit us as a couple. I don’t think there was a dry eye at the wedding! I loved how eloquent and thoughtful she was. Several people came up to us after the ceremony and told us it was the most beautiful ceremony they’d seen. I could not agree more!

I can’t thank WB&S for giving us the most perfect wedding day ever. To anyone that is planning a destination wedding to Florida, I cannot recommend this team enough.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 27
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 28

Jamie · Married on 08/13/2018

I absolutely recommend Wedding Bells and Seashells to anyone looking to do a beach wedding. They were very organized and responsive throughout the whole planning phase. We came from out of state so I was really depending on them to basically do everything and they did just that. On the day of my wedding, they had someone contact me so I knew exactly what to do and where to go. Every detail was exactly as I wanted it, and everyone who was there was so nice and helpful. Thanks again for making my big day exactly as I had hoped it would be!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018
  • Paige

Paige Lewis · Married on 06/10/2018

Wonderful experience!

We just got married June 10, 2019 in Fort Lauderdale. Let me just say that Lori and the entire Wedding Bells and Seashells team made the process so wonderful and stress-free for me. I was planning my wedding from Ohio, so trusting that everything was going to go the way it should was probably the hardest part. I knew with the level of professionalism I experienced with this company before I even arrived in Florida that I probably didn't have much to worry about other than the weather (lol!). Lori and I exchanged countless emails up until the day of the ceremony. She was always super responsive and helpful throughout all of them. She even worked with the coordinator at my reception location to set up the most beautiful private room for us after the ceremony. All of my guests were so impressed with how elegant our ceremony and reception was. I would recommend this company in a heartbeat and I am so thankful that our big day went so smooth because of them. Thank you again!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/12/2018

Wedding Bells and Seashells made our dreams come true. I don’t know what we would have done without them.

Sent on 02/16/2018

Kelsey · Married on 04/28/2018

What a blessing it was to find Wedding Bells and Sea Shells! I knew I wanted to get married in Fort Lauderdale but had no idea where to even start. I found Weddingbellsandseashells.com. The website was easy to navigate with the option of choosing a package or creating your own down to every little detail. I had a few questions, so I called them. Lori picked up the phone and answered all my questions. We chose a ceremony with the seaside soirée. They did EVERYTHING from decor, to drinks, food, cake, tables and seating. All I did was show up. No stress, no anxiety. Everything was perfect down to every little detail. All of my family and friends were blown away at how beautiful everything was. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special and truly a dream come true! - Chris & Kelsey

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 33
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 34
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 35

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

Micah and Megan took the planning and made it the easiest and most beautiful wedding weekend. It's been 5 days and we are still receiving compliments from our guests. It was such a heartfelt ceremony. We just loved every second of our day.

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 36
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 37

Scott · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I met with Micah and Megan and right from the very first meeting they were easy to work with. At the ceremony Micah was amazing. We had many of our guests tell us this was the best beach wedding they had ever been to. If you’re planning a beach wedding, this is the couple to choose. Wedding Bells and SeaShells is amazing

Sent on 04/19/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/07/2018

Megan and Micah are awesome people and they can do a lot more the just beach weddings. I had my wedding on Singer Island in the backyard of a private residence on the intracoastal. They helped coordinate everything and provided the sound for the ceremony and referred the caterer, videographer and photographer! Everyone did an amazing job and all my family and friends were saying that it was literally the best wedding they've been to. I had 134 guests and Micah did a great job managing everything and making sure things went smoothly as planned. I highly recommend this company because they are small, family owned and they pay attention to detail and give you the time you deserve on such a special occasion. They were very responsive to all my questions leading up to the even and were very reasonably price especially for the level of service. Excellent overall value and they delivered the magic on my special day!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Dapheney · Married on 03/29/2018

We worked with them for about 10 months for our wedding. We lived 3000 miles away, they were a big support for us.

Sent on 04/12/2018