Wedding Bells and SeaShells Reviews

62 Reviews for Wedding Bells and SeaShells

62 Wedding Bells and SeaShells Reviews
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Relax... We'll take care of everything

I cannot say enough great things about Wedding Bells & Seashells. Their motto, “Relax… We’ll take care of everything” is 100% truth. My now husband and I decided we wanted to do a small destination wedding with about 20 of our family members. We are from Indiana and planned the whole thing from 1,000 miles away from our wedding locations. It had the potential to be incredibly stressful but the WB&S team made it a breeze. Through e-mail and phone conversations, the team helped me to find the best location for us (which ended up being Cherie Down Park in Cape Canaveral). They were so flexible as our wedding party changed many times, including a change only 2-3 weeks out. They extensively went through options with us until we were fully satisfied with our choices. Honestly, the whole team bent over backwards for us as we planned the wedding.

Now the day before and day of the wedding, the WB&S team were superheroes. Our point person was Lori, who has such a wealth of experience and knowledge. She was so kind and helpful- I was floored by the hospitality. At the rehearsal, Lori helped us decide parts of our ceremony and let us run through everything MANY times to make sure we were comfortable. The set up was everything (and more) I could have dreamed of. The day of was full of thoughtful gestures. They even had someone rake the red algae from the beach because I hated how it looked! Also, my family realized we forgot to buy plates and silverware for the finger foods we brought. Lori sent someone from the WB&S team to get some before any of the guests could notice! They did so many things that day but these little things stand out to me the most because of how thoughtful they were. They genuinely cared that the day went perfectly. To quote my aunt, “I've been to lots and lots of weddings and this wedding was, without a doubt, the most well-organized and put together wedding I've ever seen.”

Our photographer was Mark. While we haven’t gotten our photos back yet, he showed us a few on the camera and WOW. I can’t wait to see how they look fully edited. He was so creative and got a lot of unique and fun shots. Not only is he a great artist, he also was so fun to work with.

Our officiant was Kim. She really personalized our ceremony to fit us as a couple. I don’t think there was a dry eye at the wedding! I loved how eloquent and thoughtful she was. Several people came up to us after the ceremony and told us it was the most beautiful ceremony they’d seen. I could not agree more!

I can’t thank WB&S for giving us the most perfect wedding day ever. To anyone that is planning a destination wedding to Florida, I cannot recommend this team enough.

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 1
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 2

Jamie · Married on 08/13/2018

I absolutely recommend Wedding Bells and Seashells to anyone looking to do a beach wedding. They were very organized and responsive throughout the whole planning phase. We came from out of state so I was really depending on them to basically do everything and they did just that. On the day of my wedding, they had someone contact me so I knew exactly what to do and where to go. Every detail was exactly as I wanted it, and everyone who was there was so nice and helpful. Thanks again for making my big day exactly as I had hoped it would be!!!

Caitlin · Married on 05/12/2018

Wedding Bells and Seashells made our dreams come true. I don’t know what we would have done without them.

Kelsey · Married on 04/28/2018

What a blessing it was to find Wedding Bells and Sea Shells! I knew I wanted to get married in Fort Lauderdale but had no idea where to even start. I found Weddingbellsandseashells.com. The website was easy to navigate with the option of choosing a package or creating your own down to every little detail. I had a few questions, so I called them. Lori picked up the phone and answered all my questions. We chose a ceremony with the seaside soirée. They did EVERYTHING from decor, to drinks, food, cake, tables and seating. All I did was show up. No stress, no anxiety. Everything was perfect down to every little detail. All of my family and friends were blown away at how beautiful everything was. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our day so special and truly a dream come true! - Chris & Kelsey

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 3
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 4
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 5
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 6
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 7
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 8
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 9

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2018

Micah and Megan took the planning and made it the easiest and most beautiful wedding weekend. It's been 5 days and we are still receiving compliments from our guests. It was such a heartfelt ceremony. We just loved every second of our day.

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 10
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 11

Scott · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I met with Micah and Megan and right from the very first meeting they were easy to work with. At the ceremony Micah was amazing. We had many of our guests tell us this was the best beach wedding they had ever been to. If you’re planning a beach wedding, this is the couple to choose. Wedding Bells and SeaShells is amazing

Shannon · Married on 04/07/2018

Megan and Micah are awesome people and they can do a lot more the just beach weddings. I had my wedding on Singer Island in the backyard of a private residence on the intracoastal. They helped coordinate everything and provided the sound for the ceremony and referred the caterer, videographer and photographer! Everyone did an amazing job and all my family and friends were saying that it was literally the best wedding they've been to. I had 134 guests and Micah did a great job managing everything and making sure things went smoothly as planned. I highly recommend this company because they are small, family owned and they pay attention to detail and give you the time you deserve on such a special occasion. They were very responsive to all my questions leading up to the even and were very reasonably price especially for the level of service. Excellent overall value and they delivered the magic on my special day!

Dapheney · Married on 03/29/2018

We worked with them for about 10 months for our wedding. We lived 3000 miles away, they were a big support for us.

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 12
  • Nathalie

Nathalie · Married on 02/21/2018

Wedding Bells and Seashells made my dream of marrying on the beach (hassle free) a reality! I had the pleasure of working with Lori and I cannot stress enough how much of an amazing experience it was. Leading up to the wedding I was so nervous with the details but Lori was always there to help me relax and confirm that everything would be great, and great it was. The team at Wedding Bells and Seashells are professional, courteous, responsive and extremely attentive. In the 10 months leading to the wedding, I never had an issue getting a hold of Lori and team. The truth is the entire team is well versed and extremely knowledgeable. It was a completely pain-free, stress-free and fun experience. The ceremony was beautiful and executed exactly how I had envisioned it. Wedding Bells and Seashells were amazing and through them our beach wedding was a beautiful and unforgettable one.

Briana · Married on 01/14/2018

Darrin and I just wanted to say thanks again! You made our day exceptional beyond measure. From the moment we asked our first question inquiring about services to our last walk off the beach, you were amazingly supportive, professional, caring and understanding. May God continue to bless each and every one of you!

Love,

Mr. and Mrs. McAllister

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 13
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 14
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 15
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 16
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 17

Erin · Married on 12/22/2017

Wedding Bells & Seashells were absolutely incredible! Every person that I contacted was so accommodating and friendly and really went out of their way to help me. Even though our wedding was only an intimate wedding of around 25 guests, Wedding Bells & Seashells went out of their way to make it magical. They ordered the cake for me, got a hairpiece made for me, organized a flower girl basket with petals, and so much more. I was nervous about planning a destination wedding without seeing a venue or meeting any of the planners in person, but honestly it was an absolute breeze & I had no pressure at all! Also, the photographer & pastor were both amazing & made it so easy. I would recommend Wedding Bells & Seashells to anyone who wants a magical wedding that is completely stress free. I truly cannot express how amazing they were! Thank you SO much Wedding Bells & Seashells, I could not have done it without you!!

Wedding Bells and SeaShells 18
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 19
    Wedding Bells and SeaShells 20

Katie · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I chose to get married in Fort Lauderdale, FL (18 hours away from home) simply because I loved everything I had seen and heard about Wedding Bells & Seashells. I couldn’t be more thankful that I stumbled across them! They were all so kind and answered any questions I had relatively quickly. Although we were unable to have our ceremony at the beach due to bad weather, we had the most beautiful ceremony I could have ever dreamed right at the house our family stayed at during our time in FL. The set up was absolutely breathtaking. Everything was so well put together. We are so fortunate to have had such a memorable experience and can’t thank them enough!

Hanna · Married on 10/12/2017

We had a great experience with everyone from Wedding Bells & Seashells from Lori to Robert to our officiant Bill. Their services exceeded our expectations. I have to admit I was a little nervous at first using a wedding planning company I found online but I am so glad I did! Our wedding ceremony couldn't have been more perfect and Mark Thompson from Sublime Photo is truely an amazing photographer!

Chardonnay · Married on 08/05/2017

They were amazing and the officiant I loved his words they were ever so eloquent!!! Great for the price and very responsive to any questions I may have had! Only part I would say is that I wish the directions to the beach were a little more accurate but besides that I recommend them to all of the brides!!!

Erin · Married on 07/20/2017

I am so thankful that I chose Wedding Bells and SeaShells to help with my wedding day. I was going to handle everything myself but then with only two months left, and realizing how I really hadn’t done anything- this company saved my wedding day. Everything from the initial conversation, to picking colors, details, songs, photographer.... I could not have been happier with every aspect of my wedding. I highly recommend Wedding Bells and SeaShells to everyone!! They took care of solidifying the date and boardwalk with the city, filed my permits for me, made sure they had the color chair sashes that I wanted, let me know when and where to be, sent me a breakdown of how everything was going to work ahead of time (I didn’t have a rehearsal), made sure my guests were seated on time, everything was setup beautifully, the photographer was awesome- we are just so happy with everything!

Michelle · Married on 07/07/2017

Seriously I couldn't be any happier with this company and the service they provided to us! If you are looking to use a wedding planner in Florida please use them! They are very professional and went above and beyond for my husband and I!

Cheryl · Married on 07/06/2017

With less than 1 month to plan our beach wedding, Wedding Bells & Seashells totally stepped up to the plate and did an amazing job. From Iowa to Florida, I really had no idea how this would work, but one phone call to Wedding Bells & Seashells and Micah answered my call and assured me that we could actually pull this off!! Everything was handled on-line, but any questions we had were answered by phone or email. Our wedding was perfect & came with no stress. Micah & team handled everything beautifully. Our ceremony was everything we could have ever asked for and our officiant Bill made it feel like we had known him for years. Our photographer, Igor was a dream to work with. For 2 people who are camera shy, he made our wedding poses easy and effortless. I can't thank the entire team enough for making our dream come true! We can't wait to renew our wedding vows so we can do it all over again!!!

Tina · Married on 06/12/2017

Wedding Bells & Sea Shells did an amazing job for our beach wedding. It was raining the day of the wedding and they were able to push it back for 30 minutes and Thank God the rain stopped just in time for a beautiful ceremony on South Beach. They were so nice and responsive, they kept me informed every step of the way. I would definitely recommend them.

Gina · Married on 04/29/2017

Wedding Bells and Seashells made our special day beautiful. They were easy to communicate with and very patient with all the changes. They arrived on time and worked with my family needs. I really liked how the officiant stepped out of the way throughout the ceremony which allowed for beautiful pictures. The photographer Mike Price was amazing and had beautiful setting ideas.

rosalina · Married on 04/29/2017

The best advice I can give any couple is pick "Wedding bells and Seashells for your dream team"
    I searched and searched and the most amazing photography, customer service, understanding and flexibility would be this company. I got married two weeks ago on Fort lauderdale beach and had a dream ceremony on the beach thanks to them.
    They went above and beyond my expectations. Megan is extremely knowledgeable and has great advice and ideas to make everything great for the bride. Her husband just really reeled me in with his charisma, flexibility and being able to create my own package of things I wanted or didn't want at my wedding ceremony, Unlike other company's that have fixed packages.You get what you pay for and wow were they amazing. They also added a few courtesy items that really added great touches to my weeding that were greatly appreciated. Mark you rocked the day of my wedding( Day of Coordinator). The photographer was very patient and helped me with my cathedral veil that kept getting in our way or flying away, kept reminding me of the little things we do wrong as brides because we are so nervous and would help me and fix it. If I could do everything all over again the only thing I would of changed is I wouldn't have spent so much time looking for a different company and would of picked u guys from day 1. Thank you so much for everything my dream came true!!!!

Alicia · Married on 04/29/2017

Do you know how hard it is to impress a fellow meeting/event planner? Well, this company did! A huge THANK YOU to Lori, Robert and the entire team that helped make my best friend's wedding at Ocean Sky Resort an amazing experience. If ever in need of event services in the Ft. Lauderdale area, please give them a call.

Lianah · Married on 03/18/2017

I worked with the Wedding Bells and Seashells team for my wedding in North Miami. I am from CA so I was nervous about planning from so far away.

The communication was great and I made a few last minute changes that the team was able to accommodate.

The day of the wedding Lori and her assistant and our photographer, Mark, was so amazing! Lori fixed my dress when needed, my hair when it was in my face and was just so accommodating!

Thank you so much for making our day so amazing!

Holly · Married on 03/04/2017

Eric and I had an amazing wedding thanks to the team at Wedding Bells & Seashells! ??
    I mostly communicated with Micha and Eric with Lori, but they never skipped a beat with the communication. They got us an amazing acoustic guitarist to play for our wedding in Miami Saturday March 4th. Igor was our photographer and was just as wonderful to work with. Our pictures were absolutely amazing!
    We got a chance to visit with Micha after our ceremony and learn even more about this company. Makes us even that much happier we decided to go with them for our wedding.
    Everything was absolutely perfect! From the decorations, to the music, to the flowers, etc.
    It was initially hard to imagine planning a wedding from so far away, but this group delivered just like they promised they would. I feel like all we had to do was show up and the rest was taken care of for us.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a beach or destination wedding. It was a dream come true for my husband and I.

G · Married on 02/05/2017

WB&SS really did an excellent job. The coordinator had everything just right, the photographer took awesome pictures, and the minister was amazing. Thank you so much for creating my dream beach wedding 2-5-17!!!