Wedding Bells and SeaShells Reviews

112 Reviews for Wedding Bells and SeaShells

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth S. · Getting married on 09/01/2022

Wonderful and AMAZING!!

Do not hesitate, book this company immediately! Request Lori as she is wonderful. On very short notice, during COVID her team was professional, provided me with all of the options, and went above and beyond on communication. There quote is "relax ... we'll take care of everything!" and they do. My groom was camera shy and working with Mark (photographer) and Lori gave my peace of mind. We collaborated on the plan of action to move gracefully on the items I requested. On the day of the wedding, both the Groom and I got a text with a lovely message. Everything went smoothly because this company went above my expectations. Planning a wedding can be a pleasure with www.weddingbellsandseashells.com.

Sent on 01/24/2021
  • Krista

Krista K. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Beach Wedding

I stumbled across Wedding Bells and Seashells last March when we started to formulate a plan for our October wedding. The process was so simple, yet the ceremony on the wedding was priceless and looked gorgeous. They even handled filing our marriage license for us! Everyone at the wedding could not believe how nice it was and Lori was our wedding planner and was awesome!!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Francesca

Francesca J. · Getting married on 08/09/2021

Perfect Wedding!

Our Wedding was so beautiful. Chris Harrington's Ceremony was more perfect than anything we could have written ourselves to tell one another what we mean to each other and what we vow to each other. Everything was taken care of and planned out for us, including the photographer who took amazing pictures. Thank you Lori and Chris for the perfect Wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Carol A. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Would highly recommend

Micah (owner) was great to work with! He gave clear direction while soliciting our input. But most importantly the pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for preserving the memories of this special day! If I had questions or concerns they were prompt to respond. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Mary

Mary H. · Married on 04/18/2021

Simply the best

Professional and exceptional. Everything was beautifully done.

Sent on 04/20/2021
  • Crystal

Crystal G. · Married on 04/11/2021

Couldn't have been more perfect!

Couldn't have been more perfect is an understatement! Such an easy process. We live clear across the country and ended up not having to worry about anything. Micah and the group were so fun and easy to work with. All we did was tell them our preference and show up. That was it. Stress free is the way to go.
    Major weather changes 3 days prior to the wedding and they were on it. We were in constant contact leading up the the day, and they made making changes a breeze. 10/10 I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 04/24/2021

Kaylee M. · Married on 03/23/2021

Relax.. they mean It!

When they say “relax we’ll take care of everything” they really mean It. My day was so seamless and perfect and i couldn’t have done It without Lori! She did everything for me before, during, and after the ceremony during photos. My officiant Chris, was wonderful as well. I cannot say better things about how everything went on my big day. Couldn’t have asked for a better turnout !

Sent on 03/24/2021

Katia P. · Married on 03/21/2021

Most amazing experience ever!

I highly recommend Wedding Bells and Sea Shells to anyone looking for the perfect beach wedding! They were so easy to work with, so genuine and incredibly helpful with anything we needed. They were available to speak with me whenever I needed them, and would always have a solution to my requests. There isn’t anything I would have changed, they are absolutely perfect!

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Verónica

Verónica F. · Married on 03/19/2021

Beyond Amazing!! :)

They made our wedding an unforgettable experience :) so grateful to the entire team that allowed for everything to flow smoothly from the very beginning. We HIGHLY recommend them! Can’t say enough about how amazing they were. Will forever cherish our wedding day thanks to them :)

Sent on 03/23/2021
  • Shakira

Shakira H. · Married on 02/02/2021

Leave everything in their capable hands

Honestly- I was blown away with the level of detail and thoughtfulness of our elopement package. I sent over a few last minute requests to Lori and not only was she able to accommodate the requests but she far exceeded my expectations. We cannot thank you enough for making our elopement incredibly intimate and personal. For anyone that is over wedding planning and looking for a way to create private intimate affair you have found the right vendor!

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Amy

Amy X. · Married on 12/06/2020

Highly Impressed

Highly impressed with the professional, organized, clearness, high quality product and service from this company! On top of that this company is a delight to work with and fun. You feel welcome, important, and taken care of!

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel T. · Married on 12/05/2020

Overall absolute amazing experience!

Everything from the communication leading up to the day, to the decor to every detail of the wedding so beautiful and handled professional and smooth. Lori was my main contact and she handled absolutely everything ti take the stress off of me I couldn’t have done it without her! Seriously Cannot recommend this company enough!
    An amazing overall experience!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Asdiadee

Asdiadee B. · Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing Company

Amazing results with wedding bells and seashells, above and beyond what I was expecting. Lori our coordinator went above and beyond to answer all my questions, walk me through everything and make our day super special. I contacted wedding bells and seashells 4 months before I needed to get married and you would have never known that it was all put together last minute. Lori is very professional, courteous, friendly, and responsive. Everyone raved at the reception over how beautiful the ceremony was. I would 1,000% recommend them to anyone looking to get married, they made the whole process very smooth and hassle free. Also the photographer that they use is exceptional!

Sent on 12/22/2020
  • Scott

Scott D. · Married on 11/21/2020

Pompano Beach Wedding

Wedding Bells and Seashells went above and beyond for our wedding day. We were going to have an elopement ceremony in Miami then sail away on a cruise. Covid-19 changed those plans. Miami Beach closures changed our location to Fort Lauderdale. Then an airshow rescheduled for the same location on the day of our wedding. Those plans made us change to Pompano Beach. We had so many changes, but Lori was on top of it and took care of everything. Lori is awesome and great to work with. I had no worries even with all the changes. We were more than happy with the wedding by Wedding Bells and SeaShells. Lori was very quick to answer any questions and answer phone calls. Lori was very attentive to the bride and groom to make sure everything was perfect. She even wiped sweat from the bride's face and served us Mimosas and cake. The flowers were PHENOMENAL! Covid, beach closures and an airshow can't stop love. I would highly recommend Wedding Bells and SeaShells for your special day! I will definitely look them up for vow renewals/anniversary.

Sent on 11/25/2020
  • Estefania

Estefania P. · Married on 10/17/2020

Beyond Amazing

My husband is disabled so we had to make a lot of adjustments to accommodate him, even some last minute ones, and Lori had no problem making it work. During the photo session she knew exactly how to make it work (without us telling her) so he was not uncomfortable and we still made the most efficient use of our time. Can’t imagine it flowing so smoothly with anyone else. Thank you so much!
    Also the now & forever package was so beautiful, we received so many compliments.

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Tara

Tara M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great experience

Great communication and helpful. I was able to enjoy my big day with very little stress. I would recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Laura B. · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

After our original wedding at home in Kentucky was postponed in March due to Covid we decided to just elope in Florida. My travel agent found is Wedding Bells and Seashells, and I cannot day enough good things about them. Lori contacted me immediately after my initial contact. Walked me through the process and asked if I had any questions, which of course I did! She was professional and answers everything quickly and accurately. She helped us plan the ceremony and get our Florida marriage license. I contacted her multiple times throughout our process and before the wedding. She was always welcoming to any question I had, I never felt as if I was a bother!

The day before the wedding rain, rain and more rain came down. Forecast was terrible. Lori reaches out to me to figure out a contingency plan, as we were supposed to get married on the beach. She figured out our alternative and was in constant contact until wedding time. We moved it inside to a beautiful penthouse lobby at our hotel. Everything was perfect. Flowers were incredible! Lori managed to keep this high strung bride calm through the entire process. And people who know me, know that’s a task!! As soon as the ceremony was over the clouds parted and our photographer was able to take some amazing shots on the beach. Lori recorded the ceremony on my phone and took pictures on the beach on my phone so I could have some immediately. We could not have had a more perfect experience. Anyone looking to run away and get married should definitely use this company. And can I talk about our photography?!? Out of this world! 100% plus satisfied!!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Jenn · Married on 10/02/2020

A pleasant experience

Lori and team were a fabulous selection! They truly handled every detail, and were flexible and helpful anytime a pandemic related obstacle would come up. The communication was excellent and most of the time I received a response within minutes. The ceremony was everything I ever dreamed and more, all thanks to Wedding Bells and Seashells.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Netta

Netta · Married on 09/26/2020

absoloutely beautiful , and stress free

Lori is the best , she made herself readily available with any concerns I may have had. I was worried about the weather on my big day. Lori was all over it , she knew about the oercentage about the chance of rain during the ceremony and a back up plan just in case it did rain. It was the most beautiful day of my life,

Sent on 05/03/2021

Gee C. · Married on 09/24/2020

Wonderful, professional, punctual and responsive

Lori and her team were great, true professionals and help make your day everything you dreamed of.

Araceli and I were traveling from Chicago and a day before the Wedding I received and email from Lori, she was monitoring the weather and found out it would storm all day on the wedding day. I was between flights and working with Lori since January knew she would pick up right away. We were able to come up with a game plan and moved the Wedding up a day and it turned out perfect.

Chris is a seasoned officiant and gave tips on the day of so we both would be on autopilot just to enjoy our special day. Mark was a pleasure to work with and captured the moment perfectly.

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Karla

Karla G. · Married on 07/13/2020

Do not look any further! Try them, you will not regret it!

My husband and I were in complete awe of how wonderful everything turned out. I was guided every step of the way with kindness and professionalism. Our wedding was supposed to take place in March on the weekend that beaches were shut down due to Covid-19. The situation made us have to postpone two additional times and all throughout Lori was beyond amazing. My wedding finally took place on July 13, 2020 and I have to say it turned out more beautiful than I ever imagined. At all times they were on top of everything and even dealt with last minute changes with complete ease. Thank you for making our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 07/16/2020

Ambur A. · Married on 06/12/2020

Picture Perfect

Lori was very helpful and accessible. Her and her team answered all questions and were very helpful the day of! We honestly did not know what to expect, but our day went perfect!

Sent on 06/16/2020

Ambur A. · Married on 06/12/2020

Picture perfect

We honestly did not know what to expect, but our day went perfect! Wedding Bells and Seashells set it up beautifully, and Chris’s ceremony was exactly what we had wanted. A violin player, sand ceremony, and a mimosa bar added special, memorable touches to our day. I highly recommend Wedding Bells and Seashells as an event vendor, and Chris as an officiant. All of the staff were detailed, great communicators, professional, flexible, and reliable. Thank you for our beautiful day!

Sent on 06/16/2020
  • Mia

Mia H. · Married on 03/22/2020

Five Bright Stars All The Way

Wedding Bells and Seashells created an amazing ceremony for us on March 22, 2020, despite. beach/park/restaurant closures (COVID). We much looked forward to the date, so instead of cancelling our wedding day, we went with the flow and moved our beach wedding to a rooftop of a private house. Wedding Bells and Seashells set it up beautifully, and Micah’s ceremony was exactly what we had wanted. A violin player and a sand ceremony added special, memorable touches to our day. I highly recommend Wedding Bells and Seashells as an event vendor, and Micah as an officiant. All of the staff were detailed, great communicators, professional, flexible, and reliable. Thank you for our beautiful day!

Sent on 05/10/2020
  • Nely

Nely C. · Married on 12/28/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

Words cannot describe how truly grateful I am for the wedding bells team. They have made our wedding the best day of our lives as it should be

Sent on 03/07/2020