Wed With Style, LLC Reviews

10 Reviews for Wed With Style, LLC

10 Wed With Style, LLC Reviews
  • F

Faye · Married on 11/08/2014

We could not have had this wedding her. She was very organized and professional. We did not have one worry the day of the wedding :) She was a huge blessing to our family and we were very grateful to work with her!

Jordan · Married on 07/12/2014

Vicki is the most genuine person! I not only enjoyed working with her and planning my dream wedding, I loved getting to know her as a person. She has the best personality. She never stresses, and is so organized. I would recommend her to plan any sort of event. She made sure that my wedding was exactly what I wanted and she went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect.

Nancy · Married on 07/12/2014

Thanks to Wed With Style my daughter's wedding and reception were everything she had ever dreamed they would be. Vickie did an incredible job with all the planning, arrangements, details, etc.I simply could not have done it without her.
    I am forever grateful to Vicki for helping me give my only daughter her perfect wedding.

Gale · Married on 06/28/2014

Very knowledgeable and professional, yet friendly and easy to work with.
    Exactly what we needed and wanted in a wedding coordinator.
    Would highly recommend to anyone.

Valerie · Married on 06/28/2014

If you want an event done right with class and style then look no further! You have found the best. I do not know what I would have done without this amazing woman. My wedding and reception were absolutely perfect.

Heather · Married on 05/17/2014

Vicki was a BLESSING to both me and my husband! I seriously do not know what I would have done without her! She not only was one of the sweetest women I have ever met, but also very professional and AMAZING at remembering all of the details for my wedding and reception. I was told on my wedding day and at the reception " I have never seen a bride have so much fun at their wedding!" .(many times). Well I can give a special thanks to Vicki for that! I had absolutely NO stress on my wedding day because I knew she was taking care of things! I HIGHLY recommend using Vicki Stankoski/ Wed With Style for your special day!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/26/2014

Very helpful in every manor. Was extremely pleased about how everything turned out. Thank you!

Panning a wedding alone is stressful, and planning a wedding while working full-time was such a daunting thought. I told my then fiance that I really wanted to hire a wedding planner, even though that wasn't in our original budget. I'm so glad we did because Victoria became not just my planner, but my friend and confidant. Upon meeting with Victoria my fiancé and I hired her the very same day, it was the best decision we made! She was with me every step of the way, from finding the right vendors to designing our wedding to reflect our personalities. It was absolutely perfect the moment we walked in the ballroom to see everything for the first time. The flowers were perfect, the cake amazing, the lighting. I could just go on, but WOW. Our guests still comment on how beautiful our wedding was. Wed With Style and Victoria did an amazing job and my husband and I will be forever grateful!

Kade · Married on 10/12/2013

Vicki Stankoski, owner of Wed-with-Stule, came to my rescue! I am notorious for biting off more than I can chew...working full time, numerous volunteer responsibilities, teenage twin daughters, a house full of animals, and the list goes on and on. I honestly thought I could pull off planning and implementing the perfect wedding day for us! Nearly one month in to wedding planning, I quickly realized I was drowning and I needed HELP!!!! Meeting with Vicki was most definitely a "God thing" and being able to pass on the torch was a miracle (especially for those who know me well). I like to refer to Vicki as the blond version of me. She not only took all the details but transformed my ideas and made them a reality. Vicki is friendly, organized, gets the job done, and has built an amazing business based on integrity and hard work. Our wedding day was honestly like a fairy tale. Thanks to Vicki and Wed-with-style, Wade and I will forever treasure the beautiful memories of our wedding day.

Kade Laws-Andrews
    Magnolia Springs, Alabama

Katherine · Married on 04/06/2013

Vicki- Words cannot express how grateful I am for all you did to ensure Sean and I had the perfect day. The decorations were gorgeous, and you were always so kind, caring and professional-even when I was panicking. Thank you for helping make the ...MoreVicki- Words cannot express how grateful I am for all you did to ensure Sean and I had the perfect day. The decorations were gorgeous, and you were always so kind, caring and professional-even when I was panicking. Thank you for helping make the night one Sean & I will never forget. You truly were a blessing to me. No detail went unnoticed. I don't have the words to express how lucky we were to have you! Thank you for everything, Katherine