Wcislo Photography Reviews

30 | Agawam, MA

30 Reviews for Wcislo Photography

30 Wcislo Photography Reviews

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Sue is absolutely awesome!!

Sue is so much fun to work with! When I first contacted Sue she was very easy to talk too and was very flexible with setting up times to meet with her which was great because we work full time. When we first met Sue we walked into her office and her pictures were so pretty she showed us all the different things she has done. My husband and I walked out of that first meeting and said to each other what better person to photograph our wedding. At our engagement session she did so many different things and has so many ideas and is full of energy it's such a great time with Sue. We just recieved our wedding photos and we are soo happy with everything she and her assistant did an outstanding job! She makes parents photo albums that are probably one of the best gifts a parent can get, we are ordering those for Christmas gifts! Your day is so important you want somebody with experience that loves what they do, Sue is your woman! What are you waiting for...contact her :)
    Lindsay & Alex

Sent on 11/05/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Lindsay! Thank you for taking the time to write a beautiful review! I work with energy and make my clients enjoy their experience with the photography session or event. These memories will last forever! Sue

Chris · Married on 07/07/2018

Susan made our wedding look amazing. She was able to capture everything including the small details. We were absolutely blown away with the quality of her work and her finished products. Her professionalism and enthusiasm shines through out our day!!

• Becky and Brendan

Brendan · Married on 06/02/2018

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! cannot say enough wonderful things about sue and her business. from the moment we met sue we felt like we knew her forever. she has become a very good friend through this whole process. we fell in love with sue after we did our engagement photo shoot. i knew i loved sue because she had a plan and knew what she needed to get done. i love pictures and wanted it all to be perfect and sue made sure of it. we met a couple times to go over exactly what i wanted and things could not have gone better. sue was great, she had her assistant with her as well who also was great and they both made sure to capture every moment as i would like. sue went above and beyond my expectations and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! i couldn't be happier. i know we will use her services throughout our lives and i am so glad we have such wonderful memories thanks to sue. i highly highly highly recommend sue for any and all pictures and promise you will not be disappointed. thank you sue for everything and for allowing me to relive my wedding every time i look at the pictures.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Becky for the wonderful review! I appreciate your time in writing such a great review!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful Photos

We are so pleased with how our wedding photos came out! Sue went above and beyond to make sure that we got what we were looking for and it far exceeded our expectations. She arrived early on our wedding day to get a jump on taking photos and from there she captured all the moments we were looking for. Sue has a ton of energy and is always working to find the photo for you. She managed to capture all the great memories beautifully. Thank you, Sue!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Kate for your great review! I appreciate your taking the time to express your thoughts in this review! I truly enjoyed working with everyone at your wedding event>

Kim · Married on 10/14/2017

Susan was amazing to work with and we couldn’t have picked a better photographer for our wedding! We chose to not have a videographer and we don’t regret that decision one bit because Susan captured every special moment!! We were beyond satisfied with her quality of work and our engagement photos and our wedding album are absolutely gorgeous!! Susan exceeded all of my expectations and I would highly recommend Wcislo Photography.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Kim for your beautiful review of my experiences working with you! You both were such a wonderful couple to photograph and your expressions and energy allowed me so many fantastic opportunities to create your “forever” memories. From our most fun engagement session to the wedding day, I found myself so much a part of you both and I want to express a sincere Thank You for allowing me this opportunity to create your photographs for your gorgeous wedding album! ~Sue
  • I

Iisa · Married on 09/08/2017

Exceptional service and I would recommend her business to anyone. Very sensitive to our need and she is will to go above and beyond to make us happy with the service and product. I would definitely do it again when I plan another event. Very organized and knowledgeable about her job. Definitely a ten out of ten!!!

• I

Ingrid · Married on 08/19/2017

Are you still looking to hire a wonderful photographer?
    Then you came to the right place. Sue and her team at Wcislo phography know what they are doing.
    With great professionalism, they work the hardest to make sure we get great memories from our engagement photos to our wedding day that we will cherish forever.
    We were touched by her flexibility who helped capture special moments of our wedding, making us feel so special and above all, the photo book is breathtaking!!
    Thanks Sue for making our whole wedding experience magical and everlasting.
    Ingrid & Andrew ~
    8/19/17

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Sue and her staff. She was able to capture our special day so much better than I could ever of had imagined. Our album was beautiful! I couldn’t have ask for a better photographer.

Dennis and Tiffany · Married on 07/21/2017

If you're looking for photography look no further than Wcislo Photography. Sue and her team do amazing work she professional and takes into account that each wedding and bride and groom are not the same. We can not recommend her enough. The final book is the best you can get.

Adrian · Married on 07/01/2017

Sue and her team at Wcislo Photography do amazing work! She captured our special day so beautifully, every detail, without us even knowing she was there. They are organized, flexible, and cater to the needs of their clients. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Our album is beautiful and allows us to relive our special day over and over again.

• Timothy

Timothy · Married on 05/27/2017

As newlyweds can’t reccommend Wcislo Photography enough. Sue and her second photographer were incredible on our wedding day. They both made us and our entire wedding party feel at ease. The final products received were amazing, our friends and family still rave about our album! While living in the Boston area, Sue was very flexible and communicated with us very effectively. Again, please choose Wcislo Photography; you will not regret it!!

Jenna · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I got married 11/2016 and used Sue for photography, she was amazing! She was SO helpful and answered any questions we had very quickly. Sue brought another photographer with her to the wedding and we barely knew they were there, they were so efficient! We love the quality of our photo album and the price was extremely reasonable for everything included in the package. We would absolutely use Wcislo Photography again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna for writing this great review on behalf of my business. You both were a joy to photograph and we truly enjoyed working with everyone involved in the wedding!

Michael · Married on 11/04/2016

Sue did a wonderful job from start to finish. We definitely recommend her to any couple looking for a professional in Wedding Photography.

Danielle · Married on 10/09/2016

Sue was wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating, and found a way to work within our tight budget while capturing all the nuances of our special day. The quality of the photos didn't waiver just because we were a "small" wedding in the peak of wedding season. The pictures came out lovely! We have received many compliments on our photos, and I would recommend her business to anyone.

Nichole · Married on 08/26/2016

Sue was absolutely amazing! We had originally planned on an amateur photographer friend of mine do the wedding, but about five months before the date she dropped off the face of the earth. Sue was on our venue's preferred vendor list and I am so glad she had an opening. She really listened to us and got to know us before the day, and worked within our budget. The pictures she took of our day were so good, we had a hard time narrowing our choices down for our custom album! She worked very had to make sure everything came out perfectly. I am so grateful that my friend dropped out. I NEVER would have had such great pictures if she hadn't.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Nichole for taking the time to write such a great review on my behalf!

krystal · Married on 07/30/2016

Susan is a wonderful and fun photographer. Very personable and flexible service. She has done my wedding, my cousins wedding and my family photos to welcome our new baby girl. I will use her over and over again because the quality of the photos are wonderful. she is very quick in getting back to me and the price is very reasonable. She was the best price i found for Family photo shoots!! I highly recommend her- such beautiful work :)

Sent on 07/27/2016

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for your review of my business and my work with you and your family on both the wedding event and the portraits. I do appreciate your taking the time to write an excellent review!

Jill · Married on 05/14/2016

Wcislo Photography was everything we hoped for our wedding!! Sue was full of creative ideas about where and how to take great photos. It was a great experience and she was so friendly and upbeat during the photo-taking. The pictures came out lovely, were sent to us quickly, and she even sent us some large prints along with the digital photos. I highly recommend Wcislo Photography!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Jill for taking a few moments to write a business review. I appreciate all of your comments and how nicely you stated your thoughts! It is great to be able to work with such nice clients as yourself!

Virginia · Married on 10/24/2015

Sue was there for my husband and I all throughout our wedding day and beyond. She truly made our dreams come true. I highly recommend going through her for other vendors (she knows the best!) and she takes great pride in what she does. We cannot thank Sue enough for everything she has done for us! Every photo came out absolutely gorgeous and the photo album (with shadow albums for parents!) came out beautifully! We look at ours every day! Thank you so very much Sue! You are the best!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Virginia for taking the time to write such a great review! I do appreciate your doing that for my business!

Sue was absolutely wonderful! Both photographers did a great job in staying out of the spotlight. I didn't even notice them during the entire ceremony which was something very important to me. The photos came out absolutely perfect. Sue caught some wonderful moments of our wedding day. You can see the emotion and happiness in everyone's faces in the photos. Thank you!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Wcislo Photography's reply:

I would like to take this time to thank you so much for the great review that you wrote on behalf of my business and your experience working with us! I do appreciate your writing this review very much!
  • Y

Yeselie · Married on 09/06/2015

Sue was great to work with during our wedding. She definitely made us feel at ease and comfortable when it came to choosing her as our photographer. She is definitely a photographer I would recommend to any bride. When my husband and I received our pictures we were truly in love with them. She definitely kept in contact with us throughout the process and is very open to ideas and suggestions. Not only did she do our wedding pictures but she also did our engagement session as well. I would choose her again if I had to!

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

Sue thank you for making all of our dreams come true for our wedding day. It was absolutely perfect. From capturing every moment from the start until the very last dance. Sue was so helpful all at the coordinating from findingthe perfect location to take a picture and lining up the wedding party for positions for pictures. It's took a great amount of stress off of us. We all had such a great time taking fun silly pictures with Sue. She has a wonderful personality and truly enjoys what she does. She cares very much about the happiness of the couple for their wedding, and works with you throughout the whole process capturing everything and taking the special photos that you want to make sure get captured. The photos are absolutely gorgeous and we will cherish them forever. We have our wedding album up on display on a shelf for everyone who walks through our door to see. We look at our photos all the time. Thanks Sue for being such an amazing photographer. We could not have been happier with all the photos the are simply perfection!

Milani · Married on 05/23/2015

Sue was amazing!!! She was fun to work with and very creative. My husband and I thought it would be awkward posing and staging for the pictures, but Sue made it very comfortable to the point where we forgot we were even taking pictures. The pictures themselves were incredible. Sue made our day and the experience unforgettable.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Wcislo Photography's reply:

I want to express my appreciation for your wonderful comments! I also want to thank you for taking a few moments to write such a great review of my business, while working with you on your wedding day!

Melissa · Married on 06/25/2014

We cannot begin to express our appreciation for all you have done towards making our wedding day so very special. The photographs are beyond our expectations and are so beautiful. They look like magazine Advertisements! You are truly amazing at what you do and blessed you were are photographer. Your Organization and choreography was true art in staging our wedding album to tell a story. I am so thankful You convinced me to photograph the “Getting Ready,” now I have beautiful moments of my mom and I. Also, grateful for the way you orchestrated “The First Look,” it captured our emotions in photographs that we Will have forever, truly priceless! We had so much fun with you as you photographed our moments with such Excitement and can still hear you say, “It's just beautiful wait until you see these.” There are many Expressions between us and also our parent's expressions that were photographed that say a thousand words, Which is so beautiful to us.
    Thank you so very much for making our wedding day a dream come true with photographs to share, Reflect and treasure for a lifetime. Amazing high quality!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Melissa! I want to take this opportunity to thank you so much for writing this great review on behalf of my business! Your comments were very well stated and I do appreciate your taking the time to review my work with you and my experiences with you on your wedding day!

Christin · Married on 08/03/2013

Sue was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She was prompt and enthusiastic at all our meetings. Sue introduced some of her own ideas that really enhanced the overall experience on our wedding day. She was also very flexible and open to our ideas, caring very much that our day was as we hoped it to be. In the end, Sue put together an album that we love, reminding us of every part of our big day. Sue's expertise and professionalism is likely to put any bride at ease.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Christin for your wonderful review! I really appreciate your time and effort in writing this review on behalf of my business! I truly enjoyed working with you and your families and wedding party on your wedding day. Your comments reflect the fun and wonderful experiences throughout the day!