Wcislo Photography Reviews

51 | Agawam, MA

51 Reviews for Wcislo Photography

Anna D. · Getting married on 09/05/2021

Unusual Circumstances, Exceptional Experience

I was so amazed at how wonderful our wedding day photo's came out! My husband and I got married in the period of COVID where most places were still in lockdown mode. There were no professional stylists or the usual services to rely on. But, Sue to the rescue! Sue was more than a photographer for our wedding, she jumped in to become the de-facto wedding planner! Suddenly, viola! a beautiful bouquet and boutonniere from her cousin the florist. An officiator with the coolest officiator name you could have (Mickey Dee!). And, suggesting the lovely location which was a quiet and private nook in a public park. Most uplifting of all was how she remained cheerfully flexible in the event of potential change.
    The photo's are almost a bonus to what was such a positive, fun and relaxed experience. I have such good vibes about our wedding day and really I have Sue to thank for a lot of that. Oh, and yes, the pictures are truly gorgeous!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Anna!! I want to express my gratitude to you for taking the time to write such a beautiful review on my behalf! I always try to go the extra mile for my clients and know that they are going to have a beautiful experience all around! Your day was very special and I am so glad that that I could assist you in making it such!! You truly have wonderful memories to cherish forever!!
  • Mallory

Mallory · Married on 02/10/2021

Sue is amazing!

Sue did an outstanding job on our engagement and wedding photos. we are beyond grateful we chose her. we couldn't be happier with the way our photos came out. Sue is very professional and very good at her job. she is such a sweetheart too! We would definitely love for her to do any further pictures in the future!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Mallory! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on behalf of my business! Your comments are greatly appreciated and I would be more than excited to work with you again!!

Danielle D. · Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing To Work With!

She went above and beyond for us and our wedding, especially during a pandemic! Her photography skills are amazing and all of the photos came out great. We had both our engagement and wedding photos done with her. She was very professional and knowledgeable. We hope to be able to work with her again during more important life events.

Sent on 02/10/2021

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Danielle & Beau for taking the time to write a review on behalf of my business! I truly appreciate your effort and the comments. I am so happy that I had the opportunity to work with you both at such a beautiful event.
  • Michelle

Michelle D. · Married on 10/24/2020

Very flexible

Would highly recommend Sue for a photographer. We got marred in October of 2020, and with COVID, our plans seemed to change weekly. Sue was very flexible and agreeable with any changes and modifications that had to be made, even when we thought we might have to change the date entirely. She did our engagement photos as well, and for everything that was included, the price was very reasonable. I intend on using her in the future for any photography needs!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank You So Much for taking the time to write a review on behalf of my business! This was a tough year, to say the least, and my attention was to accommodate my clients in every way possible to make sure that they received the service that they wanted. I truly appreciate your review!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2020

Amazingly Perfect

Sue and her staff were amazing the day of the wedding! She worked quickly and efficiently to get the photos needed and the job done so that we all had time to enjoy the night. She not only was professional, but had my photo list memorized to know exactly what photos I needed. Can't wait to see the final results!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! I appreciate your taking the time to write a review for my business! Your comments were very well said and I always try to work in that exact way! You will have wonderful photos to last you forever!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie F. · Married on 09/20/2020

Incredible photographer

I cannot begin to describe how amazing Sue is. We had a tough decision to make with changing things with our wedding last minute due to Covid. Sue was there to help at every step of the way. She went above and beyond and exceeded all of my expectations. She’s so passionate and this makes her so much fun to work with. From the first time I met her at a vendor meet and greet, I wanted to hire her. Engagement pictures were beautiful and the wedding pictures are stunning. Don’t pass up the opportunity to work with Wcislo photography. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Jess

Jess I. · Married on 09/05/2020

Amazing photographer, stunning photographs

Sue came highly recommended by our wedding venue and did not disappoint! She has many packages available to choose from to fit into your budget. We chose a package which included an engagement photoshoot and from the very first click of her camera my husband and I knew that she clicked with us as well! Our wedding was planned for May 2020 and Covid threw a huge wrench in our wedding plans. Sue was extremely flexible in everything from changing location for our ceremony to agreeing to stick with us through our reception in (hopefully) May 2021. The weather on our wedding day threw yet another curveball and Sue just rolled with the punches and made sure that we were taken care of. The photographs are stunning and she really captured the magic of the day. I cannot wait to have Part 2 of our wedding and to work with her yet again.

Sent on 10/23/2020

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Jessica! Thank you so much for the beautiful review! I am so glad that I was able to work with you on the engagement and part one of your Wedding and looking forward to part two next year! I truly appreciate your comments!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin M. · Married on 08/15/2020

Absolutely amazing

Our wedding photos were definitely something I knew had to be perfect, after all its the only thing we have to remember the day. Sue captured every moment perfectly. She got amazing candids of my children and our formal photos went off without a hitch. We had to pair down our wedding more than 80% due to Covid, it made the process of planning our day very different than what we imagined. The only thing that didn't change was our Venue (my dads house) and our photographer, Sue. I cant even put into words how amazing our photos came out. We had them all within a month of the wedding and now I have the task of picking 80 for our coffee table album... and let me tell you she did so amazing we are having such a difficult time deciding. We are so impressed by the quality and professionalism, we cannot wait until our big reception next August. I HIGHLY recommend Wcislo Photography! Thanks again Sue and Lena!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Caitlin! I totally appreciate your time and effort in crafting such a beautiful review on my wedding services! This was sincerely written and I am very happy that you will have wonderful memories to cherish for the rest of your lives, as that is my number one goal!!

Matt W. · Married on 07/11/2020

Outstanding!!

Sue was fantastic! Getting married during a pandemic was insanely stressful with all the unknowns and changes to our original plan. Sue was so incredibly flexible and did all that she could to take away any additional stress and accommodate all our changes.

We had such a good time doing our engagement photo shoot with her. I’m not a person that likes getting my picture taken but she made it so casual, comfortable and more fun than I ever could have expected. Our wedding day was perfect and she capture all those special moments. And to top it all off she put together the most amazing custom photo album different than any I’ve ever seen. I would highly recommend her for any and all of your photography needs. Her flexibility, professionalism, and quality of pictures for the price are unbeatable. Also, she’s just a great person to interact with and being around. My wife and I love her!

Thanks Sue!!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Matt for expressing your sincere thoughts from our experiences during the engagement session and wedding day! I truly appreciate your taking the time to write this honest and sincere review from the heart!! It was a very special day for the both of you and my goal was to capture your expressions and moments making them into lasting memories that you will have forever!

Monique · Married on 10/04/2019

Sue was great!

Sue was great. She captured our wedding perfectly and we couldn't have asked for better photos. I highly recommend Sue for your wedding photography.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate your taking the time to write a review on my behalf!!

Hayley · Married on 09/21/2019

Wouldn’t trade for the world

Sue was absolutely amazing. She seriously was so easy and laid back to work with. If i need a photographer in the future, i know who exactly i will be calling.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hayley for your comments! I appreciate your effort in taking the time to write a review on behalf of my business!!
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/23/2019

Lovedddddddddd them!

We absolutely LOVED Wcislo Photography. They went above and beyond for us. Every question I had was answered quickly and efficiently. Every time I wanted a certain picture taken they accomodate and made it happen and the results were beautiful. I have nothing but good things to say about them and I would 100% recommend them. They were upbeat, happy and helpful. Wonderful people inside and out and I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Kim for your great review! I appreciate your taking the time to write this on behalf of my business!! I truly enjoyed working with everyone and the day flew by so quickly!
  • Kirsten

Kirsten H. · Married on 06/07/2019

Thank you Sue!

We are beyond ecstatic with how our wedding photos came out. We also can't believe how many proofs we have (around 1200!). We found Sue at a nearby wedding expo in Jan 2017. My mom recognized her name on the vendor list and couldnt believe she was still doing photography since she photographed my parents wedding 19 years ago. Super cool! We saw the tri fold type album that she had on display and we were sold! Such a beautiful album that really told a story which is what we both really wanted. We did one of the higher end packages. She did our engagement photos as well. She was super flexible seeing how she took pictures of us in the cold and snow because that is what we really wanted. Fast forward a year and a half later and after plenty of communication with her, it was our wedding day. She arrived on time with her assistant. She was very professional but also so much fun! They both took such beautiful and fun photos of everything - from the little details before the wedding, all the way up to our sparker sendoff! She met all of our requests and even incorporated our super high energy dog into our photos. The photos aren't all posed either. There are so many candid shots and that is the best part. Being able to see those emotions in our faces is just what we wanted. She even made us a guest photo album sign in book where the pictures are somewhat transparent so that everyone can sign over them. It is such a sweet keepsake. We really are so beyond happy with Sue and our wedding photos. And we haven't even picked the photos for our album yet but we know that it will be just as beautiful!

Thank you so much Sue!
    -Kirsten & Ben

Sent on 07/11/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Kirsten! I thank you so much for the amazing yet truthful review! My heart goes out with each photo taken. These photographs are your memories forever and this is such an integral part of the whole day! You both were so much fun to work with and it was great to see your parents again! You did such a great job at locating the perfect place for such a beautiful day! My congratulations go out to you both once again!

Karen S. · Married on 05/25/2019

Extra magic!

Sue was absolutely wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to meet with me and to go over the myriad of options so that I was comfortable with what I ended up choosing. She was always accessible either via email or text and very responsive to any questions. She worked with me to craft a package that met all of my needs but at a really great price. The day of she was very understanding and gently guided us throughout the whole process. The pictures turned out even better than I imagined in my dreams and she definitely added some extra magic to our package. I would highly recommend using her it was a great value.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Karen for taking the time to write a review of my experiences with you on your wedding day! I totally appreciate your beautiful comments and your truthful expressions regarding our interactions throughout the day! I loved working with you both and will remember those special moments forever! Sue

Jeff A. · Married on 05/04/2019

Sue was an amazing photographer

Sue cane to us highly recommended by numerous vendors. After meeting with her and hearing her thoughts and ideas on our wedding we hired her. She was amazing and walked us through everything well in advance of our wedding day. On our wedding day she was felt like one of the guests and took amazing pictures. Her ideas for photos were very creative and we couldn’t be any happier with them and her.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

To Jeff & Debbie! I want to take this time to thank you for taking the opportunity to write a review on behalf of my business! I truly appreciate your thoughtful comments and your honesty with them as well. We enjoyed working with you both and your family and friends. Sue

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Sue is absolutely awesome!!

Sue is so much fun to work with! When I first contacted Sue she was very easy to talk too and was very flexible with setting up times to meet with her which was great because we work full time. When we first met Sue we walked into her office and her pictures were so pretty she showed us all the different things she has done. My husband and I walked out of that first meeting and said to each other what better person to photograph our wedding. At our engagement session she did so many different things and has so many ideas and is full of energy it's such a great time with Sue. We just recieved our wedding photos and we are soo happy with everything she and her assistant did an outstanding job! She makes parents photo albums that are probably one of the best gifts a parent can get, we are ordering those for Christmas gifts! Your day is so important you want somebody with experience that loves what they do, Sue is your woman! What are you waiting for...contact her :)
    Lindsay & Alex

Sent on 11/04/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Lindsay! Thank you for taking the time to write a beautiful review! I work with energy and make my clients enjoy their experience with the photography session or event. These memories will last forever!
    Sue

Erica · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible experience

When I saw Sue's work at the bridal expo I knew her talents would be the perfect fit for our Steampunk themed wedding. From start to finish the process was easy with her, she has a wealth of knowledge and experience. She is a complete professional that made us feel taken care of on our special day. The photographs surpassed our expectations and it was no easy feat choosing our favorites for the album. We highly recommend Wcislo Photography!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Bob · Married on 09/12/2018

Very good. Sat with us and thorough reviewed our wishes

Sat with us and reviewed our wishes and produced a beautiful album

Sent on 12/09/2018

Chris · Married on 07/07/2018

Susan made our wedding look amazing. She was able to capture everything including the small details. We were absolutely blown away with the quality of her work and her finished products. Her professionalism and enthusiasm shines through out our day!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Becky and Brendan

Brendan · Married on 06/02/2018

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! cannot say enough wonderful things about sue and her business. from the moment we met sue we felt like we knew her forever. she has become a very good friend through this whole process. we fell in love with sue after we did our engagement photo shoot. i knew i loved sue because she had a plan and knew what she needed to get done. i love pictures and wanted it all to be perfect and sue made sure of it. we met a couple times to go over exactly what i wanted and things could not have gone better. sue was great, she had her assistant with her as well who also was great and they both made sure to capture every moment as i would like. sue went above and beyond my expectations and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! i couldn't be happier. i know we will use her services throughout our lives and i am so glad we have such wonderful memories thanks to sue. i highly highly highly recommend sue for any and all pictures and promise you will not be disappointed. thank you sue for everything and for allowing me to relive my wedding every time i look at the pictures.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Becky for the wonderful review! I appreciate your time in writing such a great review!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful Photos

We are so pleased with how our wedding photos came out! Sue went above and beyond to make sure that we got what we were looking for and it far exceeded our expectations. She arrived early on our wedding day to get a jump on taking photos and from there she captured all the moments we were looking for. Sue has a ton of energy and is always working to find the photo for you. She managed to capture all the great memories beautifully. Thank you, Sue!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Kate for your great review! I appreciate your taking the time to express your thoughts in this review! I truly enjoyed working with everyone at your wedding event>

Meaghan T. · Married on 01/06/2018

Everything we wanted and more!

Our photos from our wedding and engagement session were everything we could have dreamed of! Our album is absolutely gorgeous. Sue captured all the beautiful moments from our wedding. She is truely amazing and goes above and beyond for her couples! I would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Kim · Married on 10/14/2017

Susan was amazing to work with and we couldn’t have picked a better photographer for our wedding! We chose to not have a videographer and we don’t regret that decision one bit because Susan captured every special moment!! We were beyond satisfied with her quality of work and our engagement photos and our wedding album are absolutely gorgeous!! Susan exceeded all of my expectations and I would highly recommend Wcislo Photography.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Kim for your beautiful review of my experiences working with you! You both were such a wonderful couple to photograph and your expressions and energy allowed me so many fantastic opportunities to create your “forever” memories. From our most fun engagement session to the wedding day, I found myself so much a part of you both and I want to express a sincere Thank You for allowing me this opportunity to create your photographs for your gorgeous wedding album!
    ~Sue
  • I

Iisa · Married on 09/08/2017

Exceptional service and I would recommend her business to anyone. Very sensitive to our need and she is will to go above and beyond to make us happy with the service and product. I would definitely do it again when I plan another event. Very organized and knowledgeable about her job. Definitely a ten out of ten!!!

Sent on 11/23/2017