Wcislo Photography Reviews

Wcislo Photography 4
Wcislo Photography 5

Monique · Married on 10/04/2019

Sue was great!

Sue was great. She captured our wedding perfectly and we couldn't have asked for better photos. I highly recommend Sue for your wedding photography.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate your taking the time to write a review on my behalf!!

Hayley · Married on 09/21/2019

Wouldn’t trade for the world

Sue was absolutely amazing. She seriously was so easy and laid back to work with. If i need a photographer in the future, i know who exactly i will be calling.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hayley for your comments! I appreciate your effort in taking the time to write a review on behalf of my business!!
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 08/23/2019

Lovedddddddddd them!

We absolutely LOVED Wcislo Photography. They went above and beyond for us. Every question I had was answered quickly and efficiently. Every time I wanted a certain picture taken they accomodate and made it happen and the results were beautiful. I have nothing but good things to say about them and I would 100% recommend them. They were upbeat, happy and helpful. Wonderful people inside and out and I couldn’t be happier!

Wcislo Photography 6
    Wcislo Photography 7
    Wcislo Photography 8
    Wcislo Photography 9
    Wcislo Photography 10
    Wcislo Photography 11
    Sent on 10/06/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Kim for your great review! I appreciate your taking the time to write this on behalf of my business!! I truly enjoyed working with everyone and the day flew by so quickly!
  • Kirsten

Kirsten Houle · Married on 06/07/2019

Thank you Sue!

We are beyond ecstatic with how our wedding photos came out. We also can't believe how many proofs we have (around 1200!). We found Sue at a nearby wedding expo in Jan 2017. My mom recognized her name on the vendor list and couldnt believe she was still doing photography since she photographed my parents wedding 19 years ago. Super cool! We saw the tri fold type album that she had on display and we were sold! Such a beautiful album that really told a story which is what we both really wanted. We did one of the higher end packages. She did our engagement photos as well. She was super flexible seeing how she took pictures of us in the cold and snow because that is what we really wanted. Fast forward a year and a half later and after plenty of communication with her, it was our wedding day. She arrived on time with her assistant. She was very professional but also so much fun! They both took such beautiful and fun photos of everything - from the little details before the wedding, all the way up to our sparker sendoff! She met all of our requests and even incorporated our super high energy dog into our photos. The photos aren't all posed either. There are so many candid shots and that is the best part. Being able to see those emotions in our faces is just what we wanted. She even made us a guest photo album sign in book where the pictures are somewhat transparent so that everyone can sign over them. It is such a sweet keepsake. We really are so beyond happy with Sue and our wedding photos. And we haven't even picked the photos for our album yet but we know that it will be just as beautiful!

Thank you so much Sue!
    -Kirsten & Ben

Wcislo Photography 12
    Wcislo Photography 13
    Wcislo Photography 14
    Wcislo Photography 15
    Sent on 07/11/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Kirsten! I thank you so much for the amazing yet truthful review! My heart goes out with each photo taken. These photographs are your memories forever and this is such an integral part of the whole day! You both were so much fun to work with and it was great to see your parents again! You did such a great job at locating the perfect place for such a beautiful day! My congratulations go out to you both once again!

Karen Stoj · Married on 05/25/2019

Extra magic!

Sue was absolutely wonderful to work with! She went above and beyond to meet with me and to go over the myriad of options so that I was comfortable with what I ended up choosing. She was always accessible either via email or text and very responsive to any questions. She worked with me to craft a package that met all of my needs but at a really great price. The day of she was very understanding and gently guided us throughout the whole process. The pictures turned out even better than I imagined in my dreams and she definitely added some extra magic to our package. I would highly recommend using her it was a great value.

Wcislo Photography 16
    Wcislo Photography 17
    Sent on 08/12/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Karen for taking the time to write a review of my experiences with you on your wedding day! I totally appreciate your beautiful comments and your truthful expressions regarding our interactions throughout the day! I loved working with you both and will remember those special moments forever! Sue

Jeff and Debbie Papineau · Married on 05/04/2019

Sue was an amazing photographer

Sue cane to us highly recommended by numerous vendors. After meeting with her and hearing her thoughts and ideas on our wedding we hired her. She was amazing and walked us through everything well in advance of our wedding day. On our wedding day she was felt like one of the guests and took amazing pictures. Her ideas for photos were very creative and we couldn’t be any happier with them and her.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Wcislo Photography's reply:

To Jeff & Debbie! I want to take this time to thank you for taking the opportunity to write a review on behalf of my business! I truly appreciate your thoughtful comments and your honesty with them as well. We enjoyed working with you both and your family and friends. Sue

Lindsay · Married on 10/13/2018

Sue is absolutely awesome!!

Sue is so much fun to work with! When I first contacted Sue she was very easy to talk too and was very flexible with setting up times to meet with her which was great because we work full time. When we first met Sue we walked into her office and her pictures were so pretty she showed us all the different things she has done. My husband and I walked out of that first meeting and said to each other what better person to photograph our wedding. At our engagement session she did so many different things and has so many ideas and is full of energy it's such a great time with Sue. We just recieved our wedding photos and we are soo happy with everything she and her assistant did an outstanding job! She makes parents photo albums that are probably one of the best gifts a parent can get, we are ordering those for Christmas gifts! Your day is so important you want somebody with experience that loves what they do, Sue is your woman! What are you waiting for...contact her :)
    Lindsay & Alex

Sent on 11/04/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Lindsay! Thank you for taking the time to write a beautiful review! I work with energy and make my clients enjoy their experience with the photography session or event. These memories will last forever!
    Sue

Erica · Married on 09/15/2018

Incredible experience

When I saw Sue's work at the bridal expo I knew her talents would be the perfect fit for our Steampunk themed wedding. From start to finish the process was easy with her, she has a wealth of knowledge and experience. She is a complete professional that made us feel taken care of on our special day. The photographs surpassed our expectations and it was no easy feat choosing our favorites for the album. We highly recommend Wcislo Photography!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Bob · Married on 09/12/2018

Very good. Sat with us and thorough reviewed our wishes

Sat with us and reviewed our wishes and produced a beautiful album

Sent on 12/09/2018

Chris · Married on 07/07/2018

Susan made our wedding look amazing. She was able to capture everything including the small details. We were absolutely blown away with the quality of her work and her finished products. Her professionalism and enthusiasm shines through out our day!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Becky and Brendan

Brendan · Married on 06/02/2018

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! cannot say enough wonderful things about sue and her business. from the moment we met sue we felt like we knew her forever. she has become a very good friend through this whole process. we fell in love with sue after we did our engagement photo shoot. i knew i loved sue because she had a plan and knew what she needed to get done. i love pictures and wanted it all to be perfect and sue made sure of it. we met a couple times to go over exactly what i wanted and things could not have gone better. sue was great, she had her assistant with her as well who also was great and they both made sure to capture every moment as i would like. sue went above and beyond my expectations and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! i couldn't be happier. i know we will use her services throughout our lives and i am so glad we have such wonderful memories thanks to sue. i highly highly highly recommend sue for any and all pictures and promise you will not be disappointed. thank you sue for everything and for allowing me to relive my wedding every time i look at the pictures.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Becky for the wonderful review! I appreciate your time in writing such a great review!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful Photos

We are so pleased with how our wedding photos came out! Sue went above and beyond to make sure that we got what we were looking for and it far exceeded our expectations. She arrived early on our wedding day to get a jump on taking photos and from there she captured all the moments we were looking for. Sue has a ton of energy and is always working to find the photo for you. She managed to capture all the great memories beautifully. Thank you, Sue!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Kate for your great review! I appreciate your taking the time to express your thoughts in this review! I truly enjoyed working with everyone at your wedding event>

Meaghan Tongue · Married on 01/06/2018

Everything we wanted and more!

Our photos from our wedding and engagement session were everything we could have dreamed of! Our album is absolutely gorgeous. Sue captured all the beautiful moments from our wedding. She is truely amazing and goes above and beyond for her couples! I would recommend her 100%!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Kim · Married on 10/14/2017

Susan was amazing to work with and we couldn’t have picked a better photographer for our wedding! We chose to not have a videographer and we don’t regret that decision one bit because Susan captured every special moment!! We were beyond satisfied with her quality of work and our engagement photos and our wedding album are absolutely gorgeous!! Susan exceeded all of my expectations and I would highly recommend Wcislo Photography.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Kim for your beautiful review of my experiences working with you! You both were such a wonderful couple to photograph and your expressions and energy allowed me so many fantastic opportunities to create your “forever” memories. From our most fun engagement session to the wedding day, I found myself so much a part of you both and I want to express a sincere Thank You for allowing me this opportunity to create your photographs for your gorgeous wedding album!
    ~Sue
  • I

Iisa · Married on 09/08/2017

Exceptional service and I would recommend her business to anyone. Very sensitive to our need and she is will to go above and beyond to make us happy with the service and product. I would definitely do it again when I plan another event. Very organized and knowledgeable about her job. Definitely a ten out of ten!!!

Sent on 11/23/2017
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 08/19/2017

Are you still looking to hire a wonderful photographer?
    Then you came to the right place. Sue and her team at Wcislo phography know what they are doing.
    With great professionalism, they work the hardest to make sure we get great memories from our engagement photos to our wedding day that we will cherish forever.
    We were touched by her flexibility who helped capture special moments of our wedding, making us feel so special and above all, the photo book is breathtaking!!
    Thanks Sue for making our whole wedding experience magical and everlasting.
    Ingrid & Andrew ~
    8/19/17

Sent on 12/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/29/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Sue and her staff. She was able to capture our special day so much better than I could ever of had imagined. Our album was beautiful! I couldn’t have ask for a better photographer.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Dennis and Tiffany · Married on 07/21/2017

If you're looking for photography look no further than Wcislo Photography. Sue and her team do amazing work she professional and takes into account that each wedding and bride and groom are not the same. We can not recommend her enough. The final book is the best you can get.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Adrian · Married on 07/01/2017

Sue and her team at Wcislo Photography do amazing work! She captured our special day so beautifully, every detail, without us even knowing she was there. They are organized, flexible, and cater to the needs of their clients. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Our album is beautiful and allows us to relive our special day over and over again.

Sent on 10/07/2017
  • Timothy

Timothy · Married on 05/27/2017

As newlyweds can’t reccommend Wcislo Photography enough. Sue and her second photographer were incredible on our wedding day. They both made us and our entire wedding party feel at ease. The final products received were amazing, our friends and family still rave about our album! While living in the Boston area, Sue was very flexible and communicated with us very effectively. Again, please choose Wcislo Photography; you will not regret it!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Jenna · Married on 11/12/2016

My husband and I got married 11/2016 and used Sue for photography, she was amazing! She was SO helpful and answered any questions we had very quickly. Sue brought another photographer with her to the wedding and we barely knew they were there, they were so efficient! We love the quality of our photo album and the price was extremely reasonable for everything included in the package. We would absolutely use Wcislo Photography again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenna for writing this great review on behalf of my business.
    You both were a joy to photograph and we truly enjoyed working with everyone involved in the wedding!

Michael · Married on 11/04/2016

Sue did a wonderful job from start to finish. We definitely recommend her to any couple looking for a professional in Wedding Photography.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/09/2016

Sue was wonderful to work with. She was very accommodating, and found a way to work within our tight budget while capturing all the nuances of our special day. The quality of the photos didn't waiver just because we were a "small" wedding in the peak of wedding season. The pictures came out lovely! We have received many compliments on our photos, and I would recommend her business to anyone.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Nichole · Married on 08/26/2016

Sue was absolutely amazing! We had originally planned on an amateur photographer friend of mine do the wedding, but about five months before the date she dropped off the face of the earth. Sue was on our venue's preferred vendor list and I am so glad she had an opening. She really listened to us and got to know us before the day, and worked within our budget. The pictures she took of our day were so good, we had a hard time narrowing our choices down for our custom album! She worked very had to make sure everything came out perfectly. I am so grateful that my friend dropped out. I NEVER would have had such great pictures if she hadn't.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you Nichole for taking the time to write such a great review on my behalf!

krystal · Married on 07/30/2016

Susan is a wonderful and fun photographer. Very personable and flexible service. She has done my wedding, my cousins wedding and my family photos to welcome our new baby girl. I will use her over and over again because the quality of the photos are wonderful. she is very quick in getting back to me and the price is very reasonable. She was the best price i found for Family photo shoots!! I highly recommend her- such beautiful work :)

Sent on 07/27/2016

Wcislo Photography's reply:

Thank you very much for your review of my business and my work with you and your family on both the wedding event and the portraits. I do appreciate your taking the time to write an excellent review!