10 Reviews for Waterfront Wedding Services

Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)
10 Waterfront Wedding Services Reviews

We couldn’t have been happier with Jodi’s services. Her commitment to us and our special day was simply amazing. When things weren’t running smoothly, her professionalism, positive attitude and commitment ironed out those little wrinkles. Her (and her husband) are some of the nicest people we’ve ever met and it would be impossible to find a better officiant for our ceremony.

Profile Picture User7561491, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ms. Jodi A. Johnson is simply the best. From the moment I spoke on the phone with her, I knew that she loved what she did and that we wanted her to officiate our wedding. When we met with her we all just clicked. My fiancé and I literally felt like we had known her for years and that we were catching up. We spoke about everything and anything and felt so comfortable with her. While going over the ceremony plans, her and I both got goose bumps. The day of our wedding, she was very helpful and she coordinated everything with our coordinator. The ceremony was breathtaking. Everyone cried happy tears including her! I truly loved Ms. Johnson and I would love to keep in touch with her. Thank you for making our ceremony one of a kind!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/23/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion

I was set on just using a cheap civil celebrant to marry us. I am so glad I changed my mind. Jodi created a fully customized ceremony for us, and everyone has told me how unique and beautiful it was. She spoke with charisma and emotion, and even though I had never met her before the wedding day it felt like we were long-time friends.

She was very flexible through all of the changes we threw at her, even one that was made at the last minute. We spoke on the phone a couple of times, but mostly communicated through email, and she was always very easy to reach. And although she cost more than a civil celebrant, she did not cost as much as many officiants in the area, and was worth every penny.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/21/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

We had our wedding ceremony at the Carlyle House in Alexandria VA, our officiant was Jodi Johnson, she is amazing from the start to the end! We recommend her anytime, if your planning your wedding and really want someone that can make your moment special, you need to have Jodi as your officiant, very responsive, always follow up, and at the ceremony make you feel so special, thank you Jodi, you will be part of this precious moment for us.

Profile Picture Marco, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Waterfront Wedding Services was recommended to use by our friends who were married two years ago. I contacted Waterfront Wedding Services via email and received an immediate response from Jodi including suggestions for different types of ceremonies. We met Jodi in person and were drawn in by her personality. She radiates warmth, joy and a passion for uniting couples in matrimony. Jodi offers guidance and suggestions but definitely gives you the reins to create your perfect ceremony. She was prompt, extremely well-prepared and fantastic to work with! We highly recommend Jodi; she is a true gem!

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/12/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jodi was the best! We had more complimants on her and how the ceremony was put together than anything else! She was very enthusiastic and it let our guest know that what she felt what she was saying. We chose to have a civil ceremony and add in our own readings, she gave us pointers of where to put the readings. Our guests loved her and so did we!
Overall she was great, and I would highly reccommend her!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jodi is so great! She married friends of ours, and we decided to have her marry us as well. She is so friendly and genuinely happy for you. She is extremely flexible and willl really do whatever type of ceremony you'd like. She's really helpful in helping you find resources to identify what type of ceremony you want, and doesn't pressure you at all. We got lots of compliments about her after our wedding!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/25/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jodi was amazing to work with! She was super flexible, allowing us to put together our own ceremony and offering feedback and suggestions to make it flow together better. Her voice is beautiful, her clothes were perfect for the occassion! All of our friends and family were complimenting how beautiful the ceremony was! She was perfect for our wedding! She really made it so very meaningful :)

Profile Picture Emilie, 9/4/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so grateful for the beautiful service that we received. Our officiant was perfect, and gave us a truly romantic service that made me cry!

We had our service at the Founders park location with 23 guests. The gazebo was perfect and the weather worked out perfectly for us. The lovely park made a great backdrop for our photos and the photos of the gazebo over the water came out great! The officiant took our photos too, and then sent us a neat cd that had all of our shots on it. The pictures looked beautiful and professional- we couldn’t be happier!

I would highly recommend using this service to anyone who is considering it and needs a quick but beautiful wedding. The officiant also gave us a military discount which was really nice. The service was affordable and was everything and more that we were looking for.

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/20/09, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jodi, our officiant, was wonderful. Our wedding was much more about fun that formality, and we wrote most of the ceremony ourselves - and she got right into it! We also had a couple unusual ethnic traditions we wanted to incorporate into our ceremony, and she supported our decisions and creativity, and helped bring our dreams to reality. We had many compliments about how sweet and unique our ceremony was.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/24/09, 5 Reviews