49 Reviews for Washington Crossing Inn

Wheelchair Access (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Tents (1)

I worked with the Washington Crossing Inn for a recent wedding. They were excellent. The staff was attentive and the service was superb!

Profile Picture Kisha Monique, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I wanted to elope and my husband wanted a wedding. Washington Crossing was the perfect venue for someone who did not want to be bogged down by details. Kelly, the event coordinator, was super easy to work with and had good response time. Day of, everything was beautiful. The garden doesn’t need any extra declaration and the ballroom was beautiful with minimum decoration.

The florist for the center pieces did a great job and the cake from Cramer’s was delicious! Our guests all remarked on the food and how nice the venue was!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

This was an excellent venue for our fall wedding. It is located in one of the most beautiful places in Bucks County, by the Delaware River surrounded by the fall foliage with a great garden and grounds. They offer great wedding packages that can fit any budget. We opted for the Traditional Wedding Package which included open bar, floral centerpieces, cake, hors d'oeuvres, 3 course-dinner, garden for cocktails and use of bridal suite. We were also able to request a signature drink for our wedding :) Kelly, the event coordinator, was very accommodating and responsive to our requests and made it easy to plan our day. The service of the staff the day of the event was exceptional. Our guests and ourselves were well-taken cared of during the event. Our hostess kept on checking our sweetheart table to make sure we had our courses and drinks. They also accommodated a plate of cheese, fruits, hors d'oeuvres and champagne at the bridal suite. The food was amazing and portions were generous. The florist at Gordon Florist did a good job with the centerpieces. And the cake from Cramer's was delicious and pretty! Our guests had great things to say about the food, drinks and the service. We were very pleased with the service that the Washington Crossing Inn staff delivered that made our day even more special. Thank you so much!!! We highly recommend this venue for any event!!! -Jayvee & Jonathan

Profile Picture Joann, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens

Everything was wonderful!! We loved the use of the bridal room. It was a roomy spot for the wedding party to prepare and nice that there was refreshments available. Our guests were pleased with the ambience and delicious food! Everything went so smoothly due to the gracious and wonderful expertise of the coordinators! We had excellent references for the vendors required as well It was a fabulous and happy time for all!

Profile Picture Cathy, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I absolutely loved my wedding reception at Washington crossing Inn. The staff was helpful, responsive, and easy to work with. Everything turned out beautiful, the food was amazing, and all of our guests enjoyed the night!! I don't have any complaints!!

Profile Picture Michelle , 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

This was for our daughters' wedding shower. Our guests raved about the food - it was delicious. We were attended to abundantly and the room was also elegant. Would do another event there definitely!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding reception at the Inn, following our church wedding in nearby Lambertville. From our first meeting with Rachael, the planning has been a seamless process. Rachael and Jane were so patient with my numerous questions (type-A bride, here), and were so professional and quick to respond. The packages are competitive and reasonable, but also take a lot of stress out of the wedding planning because the flowers and wedding cake are included. It was a breeze to work with each vendor and they were able to create my wedding vision perfectly.

The food here is really fantastic. We were a little underwhelmed at the tasting but it must have been a different chef that day because our reception food was really phenomenal, and we are still getting compliments on how delicious everything was. Rachael also set up all my decorations exactly as I had imagined, and the evening flowed so smoothly. I personally have never seen such impeccable service at a wedding reception, but everything was on point and flowed flawlessly.

What is also really important to remember is that the staff at the Inn are really fantastic people, not just excellent at their jobs. Wedding planning is stressful, but talking to Rachael, Jane, Alex (general manager), and any other staff while we visited or ate there just reassured me that this was the perfect place for our wedding reception. We are already planning on coming back for our 1-year anniversary!

Profile Picture User4563007, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place was awesome. They worked with us in every way. My wife wanted a gazebo to get married by and their set up is so beautiful with the flowers and fountain. We weren’t able to get married by the gazebo due to the weather but we used the tent that was set up outside. The staff did a remarkable job with setting up everything and making it beautiful. The rain held off long enough for us to get pictures in garden area by the gazebo.
We choose the wine cupboard room for our reception and it worked out great. The food was excellent and the staff was on point when it came to the food. We did a family style dinner and the food was hot when it came out. Our entire guest was complimenting how wonderful the place looked and how good the food was. I would recommend this place to anyone that is looking to get married. We can’t thank them enough on how wonderful they made our day…..

Profile Picture Brandy, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our rehearsal dinner at this location and it was wonderful. They were very helpful with selecting the best option for our event. They set everything up and checked in with us all night to help with the flow of the evening. The space was beautiful and we loved the food!!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/31/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot imagine a more beautiful venue, especially when all decorated! Our guests had so much fun, loved the food, and raved about the beauty of the garden an the banquet room.

Profile Picture User3582245, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Washington Crossing Inn. Jane and Rachael were really easy to work with and extremely responsive. We were planning our wedding from out of town and they made it very easy for us to plan. WCI had the best value from all of the places that we looked at in the Washington Crossing/New Hope area. They include your cake and flowers in the wedding package and both of these vendors were very easy to work with as well.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Washington Crossing Inn was our venue for our 9/20/2014 wedding, and we could not be happier with the job they did! In searching for a venue, we were looking for a place with historic charm, elegance, and value, and the Inn exceeded all of our expectations! Rachael and Jane were absolute professionals during all of the steps up to and including the event. They were very organized with the many steps and details involved before the wedding. Whenever we had a question, Rachel or Jane were prompt and professional in their response. Having never planned a large event before, we are so grateful for the help we received from Jane and Rachael.

We received countless compliments about the outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, and ballroom from our guests. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, inside and out. The garden is very well maintained with seasonally appropriate flowers, and is made secluded for outdoor ceremonies/cocktail hours. The ballroom is so detailed from the chandeliers to the crown molding that it will take your breath away! We used the bridal suite before the wedding to prepare, which was ideal for the pre-ceremony photo opportunities. The suite is large and just as beautiful as the rest of the Inn. The layout of the ballroom is very functional as well for dancing and dining. With the dance floor right next to the bar, guests are more likely to stay on the dance floor and keep the party hopping. The food provided by the Inn was also delicious and plentiful. Their package options were very affordable compared to others, and the quality was unmatched. The package we chose included our cake and centerpieces which was very convenient.

All of the employees at the Inn were professional and made us feel completely at ease in the tense days leading up to the wedding. I would highly recommend the Washington Crossing Inn to anyone looking for a venue!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/20/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rachel, Jane, and our hostess Jenn, all did a wonderful job! All of our guests couldn't have been happier with the beauty of the place or the yumminess of the food! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect place for our wedding. Rachel was the best to work with! Her and Jane made everything we asked for happen. We even had a few special requests and they made them a reality! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Jodi, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were very happy with our wedding reception at the WCI. We worked with Jane and Rachael for nearly a year and Rachael was our night-of coordinator, both were fantastic throughout the process! We had a Saturday wedding in March and were able to take advantage of their off-season rate, which allowed us to go for the premium reception package. This package included centerpiece flowers, candelabras, a 3 tier wedding cake, linens, 5 hr open bar, half dozen passed hors d'oeuvres, raw bar, pasta station during cocktail hour, soup, salad, entrée with 3 choices, venetian table, and bananas foster. The price was amazing and with all the inclusions, I’m not sure why anyone would look somewhere else for a ballroom style reception in the area. Our theme was science-chic and I had a ton of personalized details throughout the tables, all of which were handled very well and to my liking. The guests all gushed at how well everything was taken care of! The only negative thing I heard was that the steaks were not cooked to order after the waiters had asked people – they were all served medium/well. I can understand logistically that it would be difficult to make individual ones, but perhaps in the future the steaks should just be served without asking cooking preference so people won’t be dissatisfied/ignored. Otherwise the food was terrific! We had 75 in attendance with 10 tables and the room felt spacious but not empty. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Kate, 3/29/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the minute that the tour ended at the Washington Crossing Inn, my now husband and I knew that this was "the place". Throughout the entire planning process and day of the wedding Rachael and Jane were phenomenal! I never doubted that they knew what they were doing and would make our wedding a success. Every email that I sent to them was answered with care and kindness. The days leading up to the wedding they were flexible and helpful. The day of the wedding, Rachael was there to confidently host the event, the wait staff was wonderful, and the food for the cocktail hour and reception was outstanding. One guest proclaimed that "it was the best food that they have ever had at a wedding". All in all, I could not have been happier with our decision to have our wedding here. We wish we could relive the day!

Profile Picture Amy , 10/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with Washington Crossing Inn was nothing short of perfect. We primarily worked with Rachael throughout the course of our engagement and she was incredibly helpful, organized and a delight to work with. She always answered our questions promptly. The Inn was also very flexible and accommodating. Our friends had a cake made for us as our wedding gift, and Rachael and the rest of the staff figured out a way to have it delivered, put it together and store it for us, all just days before the wedding. We also had a ton of crafts and personal touches, and the staff were happy to set up everything for us, just the way we wanted. Washington Crossing Inn is also a great value. Centerpieces were included in the price per person - something that was not offered at any of the other venues we considered in the area. The food was also fantastic. The Inn is a unique, quaint and historic venue that felt perfect and fitting for us. It is located on the Delaware River and next door to Washington Crossing State Park, which served as a beautiful setting for our wedding photos. The bridal suite at the venue was a perfect place for us to spend time with our wedding party and parents, and to freshen up before the reception started. And finally, the Inn's bar served as the perfect after- party spot for our friends and family who wanted to keep celebrating. We truly could not have had a better experience. The venue is beautiful, the food is fantastic and the customer service was outstanding. Thank you Rachael, Jane and all of the staff at Washington Crossing Inn for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/11/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Washington Crossing Inn is the perfect place for a wedding and/or reception. My fiance and I were there for dinner prior to our engagement and saw a wedding taking place in the garden. We couldn't see much at the time since the staff does block off the area for the privacy of the bridal party and wedding guests, but what we could see looked beautiful! We returned after our engagement to get a better look at the gardens and the rest of the inn. We met with Rachel who explained the various packages and showed us around the gardens and reception area. My original plan was to shop around and compare venues/prices but we never made it out of the parking lot. We looked at a calendar and booked the Inn that same day! I work 40 hours + and at the time, I was 52 years old, so needless to say, I was a little nervous and overwhelmed about the thought of planning a wedding. Rachel, Jen (our wedding hostess), and the rest of the staff at the Washington Crossing Inn made all the planning so easy and helped to make our wedding and reception more perfect than we could ever have imagined!!

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm so glad that we chose Washington Crossing Inn as our wedding venue. The garden was such a beautiful spot for our ceremony and our reception was wonderful.

The wedding coordinator, Rachael, was beyond amazing. She was so helpful from the time we first visited the venue until the end of the reception. She was quick to answer the many questions I e-mailed her about and was dedicated to making our wedding perfect.

Washington Crossing Inn was also one of the more reasonably priced venues that we looked at which made it even better!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rachel was great to work with and helped us though the whole planning process suggesting vendors and making sure we had everything we needed. The food and people were great. Awesome place to get married!!

Profile Picture Steven, 8/24/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Washington Crossing Inn is not only historic but a magical place to have a wedding or any event for that matter. I was married there on 5-25-2013 and there was nothing they did not do to make the day perfection personified. Jane and Rachael were on top of every single detail, including dietary needs, decor, working with vendors and then... there was the food and service. The hors d'oeuvres, the soup, the salad, the entrees, the desserts were as if you had ordered them individually and isn't that what you want for your wedding day. Cooking on a large scale can be difficult and is often just under or just over cooked. Not one item fell victim to that unfortunate catering snafoo. The lamb lollilops at the cock tail hour were stunning, the Chillean Sea Bass was succulent and the Filet/Rack of Lamb was literally to die for. On to the decor. Besides the stunning bridal suite, they just recently updated the ballroom and the foyer and replaced the chandeliers which made the room even more exquisite then it already was in the first place when we visited last year. This establishment knows the difference between aging to perfection and dated. It was as though we were transported back in time into American History with all the elegance and beauty frozen in time.

Additionally, even a little rain cannot get these folks down. The cocktail hour was moved under a tent to perfection and yet the surroundings were still beautiful. On to the service, Jane and Rachael will follow up to the nth degree to be sure all your needs are met and the staff/servers were every where they needed to be every time. If you turned left you were being offered an appetizer and if you turned right then you were being offered a drink or being asked if there was anything you needed. I cannot rave enough about this venue, its service and most valuable the people. Thank you so much to all.

Profile Picture Malinda, 5/25/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jane and Rachael were awesome to work with. The food was delicious, the venue beautiful and they took care of everything for me. My family has held several events at WCI and they are always great!

Profile Picture User3781867, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

To everyone at the Inn, THANK YOU!!!! You were amazing!! Our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be.... PERFECT!!!! Jane and Rachael, you guys are the best!!! Again, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!!!!!!!
Christa and Ken

Profile Picture Christa, 12/31/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting for our wedding! The gazebo with all the beautiful flowers and fountain made it so picture perfect! Jane, the banquet director, was so wonderful to work with and made sure we were accomodated in every which way we wanted! The rest of the staff from the chef, servers, batenders to our wedding coordinator on the big day were all amazing! We truly had the "Best Wedding Ever!" as a lot of our guests told us that night! Thank You WCI!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

On June 9, 2012 my husband and I got married and had our reception at WCI. They did an an awesome job with every detail of the wedding. Our friends and family say that was the best food they had tasted. Everything was soo yummy and the dessert table was amazing. they were very helpful and friendly during the whole process.

The only note I want to make is I was disappointed in the cake vendor they used. It tasted great, but didn't come out in appearance. The buttercream was melting and sliding off the cake and the roses didn't look like roses. The grooms cake was not what we discussed and the cake was dry. WCI did feel bad and refunded us our money back for the cake so that made it a little better.

All and all i strongly recommend them for your wedding.

Profile Picture rachel, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews