26 Reviews for Walkowski Photography

Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
26 Walkowski Photography Reviews

Through this process, Marie has become one of our best friends as a couple. As a couple looking for someone to walk through this wedding process with us, finding someone who would become our true friend was such a dream come true. The day we got engaged, we contacted Marie right off the bat and asked her to take a few announcement pictures with us and she was so accommodating to help us get this done quickly so that we could announce it to family and friends. From our two sets of engagement pictures all the way to the last hug we gave her on her way out, she was nothing short of AMAZING. She wanted to make our visions come to life and wanted to make sure that we loved absolutely every picture. She also had a way to help us step our of our comfort zones to get even better pictures. Marie was not only our wedding photographer and friend, but will be with our family for years to come as we know without a doubt she will be photographing us once we start a family!

Photo for Walkowski Photography Review - Engagement picture from Door County
Photo for Walkowski Photography Review - Hmong Engagement Pictures
Profile Picture Alisa, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marie is the best photographer I have ever met! Not only are her photography skills stunning, but the way she treats her clients is above and beyond anything I have ever witnessed. She instantly becomes a friend and not just a business partner. Marie isn’t solely focused on how much you pay or how much time you have left in your shoot, her top priority is you and making sure you have the photos you dreamed of. Marie is fun and full of great ideas and creative poses so no two clients look the same. She really tailors everything she does to your needs. I could go on all day about how fantastic Marie is, but to sum it up I would give my highest recommendation to Walkowski Photography in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie is absolutely phenomenal!! She is not afraid to make a fool of herself if it gets kids to laugh or smile. She takes charge and makes sure to keep everyone in line. I had no responsibility when it came to pictures. She was go go go and got any and all the images I wanted! She had plenty ideas of her own and the images I wanted we discussed before our wedding day. I couldnt have been more pleased!! I HIGHLY recommend her : )

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

After witnessing Marie's passion for photography, love for her clients (returning and new), and professionalism on the job while she captured my cousin's wedding a few years ago, we booked a family session with her.. After experiencing the same passion, love, and professionalism first hand, the choice to have Marie shoot our wedding for us was a no brainer! Walkowski Photography was the first vendor I contacted after choosing our date to ensure Marie was available - had she not been available, my husband and I both agreed we would have moved our wedding date to book her. The way Marie cares for her clients speaks volumes in her work - so much so that she has now shot 3 family weddings for us and multiple family sessions across our own and extended family!

Top marks across the board - Marie has a passion for quality, has been responsive to my every request, is absolutely professional in every correspondence and with all of our guests, and has been flexible to meet our needs when life happens and things change. The value you will get from Marie cannot be measured. My husband, family, and I cannot recommend Walkowski Photography enough!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Walkowski Photography is amazing! We couldn't believe how well Marie did with both our Engagement Pictures and Wedding Pictures! Her nice caring personality really shows when she is with her clients! After this, I now consider her as a friend :)

Profile Picture User7418615, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Neither me nor my husband love having our picture taken, but Marie was so good at making us feel comfortable. Our engagement session was great, and everything the day of the wedding was awesome. Marie was so patient with all of our family members, too. Our photos are beautiful and definitely a good value for the money paid.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/3/16, 5 Reviews
3.8

Marie shot our engagement pictures and she was fun to work with. She was very understanding about driving up to Minocqua to do the pictures and had a sunny attitude.
My only concern was that she didn't give us any way to share our pictures digitally, even with her logo on them. So I couldn't email them to friends or share them on social media. Additionally we didn't receive final edits of photos until after we had bought them -- so there was a bit of stress that we weren't sure the editing would end up as we wanted.
Overall I'm glad we got engagement pictures up in Minocqua, but I wish it was easier to share them. I checked with other photographers and it seems like it's the norm (at least in Oregon where we live) to allow this sharing a bit more easily -- so just clarify this with Marie before you book her.

Profile Picture Anushka, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Matted Prints

Absolutely amazing work, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Marie. She captures the perfect moments and is very personable. Highly recommend her for any professional photography needs!

Profile Picture User5376050, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marie was fantastic on every single level that revolved around our engagement sessions and our wedding day. Marie was patient while we took photos and was not pushy in any way. She also listened to what we wanted for our photos. Everyone who attended our wedding had something great to say about her as well, not only did she interact well with our wedding party, even our guests absolutely loved her and made sure to reach out to Andrew or me or even Marie herself to express their feelings about her and her work.

Profile Picture Allison, 7/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marie is amazing. Not only did she provide awesome service the day - and weeks leading up to - the wedding, but she sat down with me and really helped us plan the schedule of our wedding. She is such a great person, and a phenomenal photographer. We were so pleased to have her as part of our wedding team and I am personally glad to have been able to get to know her, and can now call her a true friend!

Profile Picture Nichole, 6/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We contacted Marie to photograph our amazing wedding about 5 months before the big day. In that 5 months she became our friend and will remain our friend now for a lifetime! She took the time to get to know us, to hear our love story to really connect with us. We couldn't have been more thrilled to have her there as we planned everything and then throughout the whole wedding day capturing and documenting every wonderful moment. Marie took pictures of every detail of every aspect of our day. We will always have our memories but with Marie's talent behind the camera, and fun loving, generous and heartfelt commitment to her work, we have an incredible irreplaceable collection of stunning pictures uniquely us, that will forever remind us of the love we share and the most important day of our lives.

Profile Picture Alicia & Doug, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie is fantastic! You know you have a photographer that loves their job when they're crying tears of joy behind the camera at your event. The pictures turned out amazing and we can't wait to display them in our home. Marie even impressed members of my family who do not give out compliments easily. I'm almost sad that our wedding is over because she is such a blast to hang out with!

Profile Picture Robin, 6/8/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marie photographed my wedding and I am so glad she did. Despite a tight timeline and cold January weather, Marie gave us tons of absolutely beautiful pictures. She was easy to work with - professional and super friendly. Marie truly cares about those she works with and will do anything in her power to accomodate your needs! Of all the professional vendors hired for my wedding, Marie was leagues better than the others in terms of quality. She really went above and beyond what I expected and I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I honestly could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding! Marie met with us multiple times prior to our big day to make sure that everything was in order. She made it a priority to make sure she had a list to cover every picture we wanted from our wedding day! Marie was very easy to work with and was full of her own ideas and was willing to listen to our photography ideas too. Our engagement session was included with the price of our wedding package which was fabulous so that we could become comfortable with her. Marie captured everything from our wedding day and did a beautiful job!! She put countless hours in making sure our pictures were absolutely perfect and you can tell! Marie definitely is not just our wedding photographer but a friend that I know will be there in the future!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie is a wonderful photographer who puts her heart and soul into what she does. I would highly recommend her to anyone wishing to capture their most precious memories through photographs. Choosing Marie as our photographer for wedding and engagement photos was truly one of, if not THE best, decision we made during our wedding planning. We walked away from our first session absolutely knowing we had made the right choice in our photographer.

What makes Marie special is that she is so relaxed and has the ability to make anyone, even people who don't feel all that comfortable in front of a camera, feel at ease. When you’re with her, you feel like you’ve known her for years and feel that a friend, rather than a hired photographer, is shooting your most important moments. Marie knows the difference between a “fake” smile and a truly genuine expression and will make sure she captures only the real moments. She listens to her clients’ suggestions and is willing to try any crazy photo idea you’ve seen, even if it means traipsing through snow piles or following you all around town to get shots in front of all your favorite places.

We are so thankful to Marie for her attention to detail and passion for her work. We cannot wait to include her in our future life events; from maternity photos to family sessions!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/20/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am honestly at loss for words for Walkowski Photography. Marie was more than my photographer from the beginning, she was my friend even though it was my first time meeting her. She made me feel comfortable and SHE was excited for ME! If I needed to get in touch with her, she always seemed to be within arms reach any time. She worked with my unique wedding day and time and gave me a great deal! I have had so many people tell me that they love my engagement and wedding pictures and I have Marie to thank. She is amazing at what she days no doubt about that!

Marie thank you so much for helping my my day special and memorable even when my maid of honor was an hour late for pictures. Having you around de-stressed my situation greatly. I cannot thank you enough.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can I say? We had the VERY BEST photographer for our wedding! She has become a good friend, too. She is very professional and reliable, and works her butt off to get the good shots. She fit right in with our group, and was never in the way. We have had several people comment on how impressed they were by our photographer. She not only took our pictures, she helped us stay on our timeline, and she made the day even more fun just by being her! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie is more than just a photographer, she is an amazing person who is full of life and happiness. I am so happy that I chose Marie to do our engagement pictures and wedding this past saturday 9-8-12. Marie goes above and beyond to please her customers, not only because that is her profession, but its because she is so caring and wants what is best for her clients. Marie is a creative person and can make you laugh and feel comfortable , even after meeting her for the first time. You cant go wrong by chosing Marie Walkowski to do your pictures!!! She after all is the best! And I wont go anywhere else but to her in the future!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie did a wonderful job. She was so willing to go with the flow of events and as certain plans changed here and there as they tend to do on a wedding. She had her set guidelines of how she conducts her work at a wedding but then was willing to be very flexible in the finer details to make our day special and personalized to us and our tastes. We love our photos and love that we have them on a jump-drive to print anywhere, any time we want or need. Her work is beautiful and we will always consider going to her for portrait sessions from now on.

Profile Picture User2733335, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie is absolutely amazing. I cannot imagine having chosen anyone else for my important wedding photos. The images she captured perfectly reflected the feeling of wedding and all the details and moments that were so important to me as a bride. I simply cannot praise her enough and I use her for all my personal and business photography needs.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Marie was amazing! She made sure that Nick and I were able to have the perfect day with her capturing everything. She has great ideas for pictures so that you don't have the same old poses as everyone else. I would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer for any event.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would recommend Walkowski Photography to any bride!

Profile Picture Melissa, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie is amazing! She was very fun to work with, very creative, and very flexible. She also kept in touch after wedding to tell us about future photo ideas she had for my husband and I for kids, anniversaries, etc. She will have a client for life in us!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Marie is the BEST! She is a very involved photographer and really takes the time 2 become ur friend as well as photog! She has extreme patience in dealing with crabby wedding parties and crying babies, never lost her cool and kept up morale, somehow magically getting great moments! I also find her prices unbeatable! Great job sweetie!

Profile Picture Niki, 8/21/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great ideas and professional outstanding photos! Will work around your schedule for your big day and basically do anything that you request! Not only did Marie capture every second of my big day, but she continues to do my family photos and milestone pictures of my babies. Marie shows the love for her profession in her pictures and will only give you the best!!!!

Profile Picture Mandy, 6/5/10, 1 Review