Vows and Vines Reviews

Vows and Vines 7
  • songbird

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

The Dream Team

There's no other way to say it: sisters Julie and Terri truly are the dream team. As a coordinator, Julie was kind, detail-oriented, and kept us thinking creatively (and practically) about our wedding celebration. She was always willing to chat or meet up to share ideas. She took so much of the planning and execution burden off of us so that we could genuinely relax and enjoy our wedding weekend. We always knew we were in competent and caring hands. Terri, our florist, made putting together our wedding flowers WAY more fun than I had thought it would be! She took the time to get to know our preferences and personalities, which helped her to design unique bouquets and floral arrangements that made us say "WOW". If you are looking for someone to create specialty items like female boutonnieres, Terri is your girl. Julie and Terri worked closely together and made everything look easy. Thank you, ladies!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Vows and Vines 8
    Vows and Vines 9
    Vows and Vines 10
    Vows and Vines 11

Megan · Married on 12/01/2018

My favorite vendor and here’s why...

We absolutely LOVED working with Terri and Julie for florals and coordination. Julie was super responsive right off the bat which was important to me since so many coordinators I contacted never responded. I spoke with her about our needs and my lack of vision and she was so helpful and open to giving advice even just as day of coordinator. Terri is AMAZING with the florals. I had no vision and a smallish budget and what she did was amazing. We met at a floral wholesaler and put together colors and flowers I liked until it was the perfect combo. (That takes a lot of patience!) they were so kind, organized, thoughtful and on top of things leading up to the wedding that I had absolutely no worries on the wedding day. I had a great team overall but Julie and Terri were by far my favorite people to work with. Thank you both SO much!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Vows and Vines 16
    Vows and Vines 17
    Vows and Vines 18

Leila · Married on 10/20/2018

Made our day so stress free!

For our wedding at The Barns at Hamilton Station on 10/20/2018, Vows and Vines did more than we could have ever hoped to make sure the day was perfect! Julie and Terry were nice, easy to work with, professional, and had fantastic vision to help make our day special. From the venue walk-through to the day of the wedding, they were able to provide us with suggestions and insight, scheduling and organization across our vendors, as well as logistical support in making sure our day was exactly what we envisioned. We really appreciated that we were not asked a lot of questions on the day of that would cause extra stress. When we began searching for a coordinator we hoped to find someone who would help us feel comfortable, organized, and stress free about our big day. We found just that with Vows and Vines and would be the first to recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Kz & Ymp · Married on 09/22/2018

Awesome flowers & Great Coordination!

Terry and Julie provided "day of" coordination service, flowers and decorations for our wedding and they did a phenomenal job with both! Since we were planning the wedding from out-of-state, we only had two days available to meet with them prior to the wedding. Their professionalism and experience at these meetings put us as ease and they worked with our availability to meet via FaceTime as needed, as well as correspondence through many emails with us and our other vendors. Their floral arrangements & decor were very reasonably priced and they allowed us to use many items from their vast collection without cost (or at minimum cost).

Julie's flowers and arrangements were amazingly beautiful at our wedding! Terry's coordination were critical to our wedding's success-- we're very grateful to her hard work on the day of the wedding and careful planning prior to the wedding. Many thanks for their perfect execution on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Liv · Married on 09/01/2018

Julie did a wonderful job helping to coordinate everything for my recent wedding! She was able to pull together all the details into one amazing day that will be unforgettable!!! I highly recommend for your future wedding or event!!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Elise · Married on 05/27/2018

We used Vows and Vines for our day-of coordination and flowers. Terri and Julie are AMAZING! We truly enjoyed working with them leading up to the wedding and we were so pleased with everything they did on the day-of to ensure we didn't have to worry about a thing. The flowers (arbor, centerpieces, and bouquets) were amazing -- better than anything we imagined. We're so happy we decided to use Vows and Vines!

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2018

Vows & Vines were integral to my perfect wedding day

Julie was the perfect day of coordinator for my May 2019 wedding at the Barns at Hamilton Station. She made sure that the evening ran smoothly and on schedule, all the while making sure I had everything I needed all night. Vows & Vines also did my wedding flowers, which were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend working with Vows & Vines!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Vows and Vines 19
    Vows and Vines 20

Camille · Married on 03/24/2018

We worked with Julie for our wedding and she was AMAZING! She exceeded all expectations of what a day of coordinator would be since she was there for our walk through and rehearsal. She went over and above her job especially since one of our groomsmen left his phone in the limo and she had her assistant drive from Middleburg to Leesburg just to retrieve it. Planning was great because she knew all the right questions to ask you and she definitely ironed out all the details of your wedding. We felt very comfortable working with her. Everything went well the day of the wedding, with a few minor hiccups (no day goes perfect) but she handled everything very well. I would definitely recommend Vows and Vines without hesitation!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Vows and Vines's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you & Mark to make your day special! Hope you guys had an amazing honeymoon!

Everyone loved those Duck Donuts ~ YUM!

Julia · Married on 11/04/2017

Julie and Terri are absolutely amazing. We hired them for both day-of wedding coordination and floral, and they definitely hit it out of the park on both fronts. We had many touch points ahead of the wedding, and V&V were always prompt in answering my questions and providing advice. The floral arrangements were gorgeous for our fall barn wedding -- I couldn't have been happier. Day-of coordination by V&V certainly extends well beyond just the wedding day -- Julie participated in a walk-through a couple months before the wedding, as well as the rehearsal, and was organized, professional, and helpful throughout. We definitely couldn't have pulled off the wedding we did without V&V! I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Tricia · Married on 10/21/2017

If you are having a wedding at the Barns at Hamilton Station, there is absolutely no one who will coordinate better than Vows and Vines. Julie and Terri were nothing short of amazing throughout our experience with them. They helped us think through all the little details in preparation and made sure everything was executed seamlessly on the day of our wedding. They even stayed after the event was over to clean and pack everything we'd left behind (which I was anticipating to be the biggest challenge). My mom couldn't stop raving about everything they did, and she is not easy to please! I really can't say enough nice things about Vows - I would not hesitate to recommend them to every bride I know!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/21/2017

Vows and Vines was instrumental in overseeing and orchestrating every detail of our wedding at the Gaylord at National Harbor. We could not recommend their services any more strongly. It was a joy to work with both Terri and Julie and they were responsive to every question and inquiry. Our wedding was large and had many moving pieces, but you wouldn’t know it, as the weekend went completely smoothly. We had a perfect day, as did our families and friends, because Julie and Terri had everything handled. They interfaced with all of our vendors from the beginning and provided an incredible amount of insight and guidance. Our family and friends had an amazing time and it was truly the wedding weekend of our dreams. You will have no regrets if you chose their services!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/15/2017

If you are looking for a coordinator, look no further!! We were so so happy with our choice to work with Vows & Vines for our wedding at Stone Tower Winery. From the first phone call I had with Terri, I knew I wanted to work with her. She was kind, professional, and organized. Terri was super responsive and perfectly executed our dream wedding. I felt so comfortable handing over my timeline and décor ideas and letting Terri take over for our day of coordination. I honestly can’t say enough good things and credit them for making our day run so smoothly and everything looking so beautiful! Highly recommend Vows & Vines!!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Julie is a saint!! I can not believe how smoothly and stress free the day of the wedding went. Julie did everything and more! You will not be disappointed with this day of coordinator. I do not think my wedding would have been so perfect without our fantastic day of coordinator!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Andrew · Married on 09/23/2017

Vows and Vines were absolutely amazing. They made our ceremony run extremely smooth. It was THE perfect day and they ran the whole show. We also ordered our flowers through them and they could not have come out more perfect.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Kristina · Married on 07/08/2017

Vows & Vines were a dream come true for any bride. They were super responsive, very knowledgeable, and absolutely wonderful to work with. I met Julie first and loved her, but Terri was there for the day of. I felt such comfort having Terri there on my day to coordinate and make the venue even more beautiful with her floral arrangements. I would highly recommend them, and they are an amazing value!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Laura · Married on 06/30/2017

I am so glad I chose Julie to be my day of coordinator. She communicated with all my other vendors and made sure everything ran so smoothly on the day of. I did not have to worry about a thing on the big day!!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

We chose Vows and Vines for our day-of-coordinator and florist, and they did an amazing job on both accounts! Even though we paid for "day-of" coordination, Terri was available to talk to us whenever we had questions in the months leading up to the wedding. She was always extremely organized and had great advice. Our wedding day went by without a single problem - a truly rare occurrence for weddings - and it was all thanks to the hands on coordination from vows and vines. And the flowers they arranged were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. They hung flowers from a chandelier over our ceremony, scattered petals down the aisle, had amazing centerpieces, and beautiful bouquets. They were extremely flexible with whatever I was looking for and helped me achieve the vision in my head.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Kristie · Married on 06/04/2017

If you want your wedding vision to come true, you need to contact Teresa Vavoie from Vows and Vines! She has the most amazing magic wand to turn your dream wedding into reality. Our daughter and son-in-law's wedding was at beautiful Stone Tower Winery on June 4. The venue is large with many moving parts. Terri had every bit totally under control, every detail was perfectly orchestrated. It was absolutely perfect. The newly married Mr and Mrs. Rob Segaar had a blast on their day. So did the parents because she did it all. Not only was Terri our Day of Coordinator, but she was our florist and from the bridal bouquet, bridal party and parents flowers it was just as our daughter invisioned. We had an idea for a centerpiece that was a little different and Terri just made it happen. The flowers on the cake were delicate and colorful... Amazing... I don't know how she is in so many places to set up, arrange, and coordinate. She worked so well in conjunction with the Caterers, and Stone Tower Winery personnel. Marvelous job. Thanks for everything !

Sent on 06/08/2017

Erin · Married on 05/13/2017

Julie and Madison completely knocked it out of the park. From the second I first talked to Julie, I had a good feeling that she would be a good fit for our wedding. She was nice, fun to talk to, but very professional. She offered great suggestions when I had questions, but hung back and let me take the lead in areas where I already had ideas of how I wanted something to look. About a month before the wedding she came with my fiancé and me to our final walk-through at the venue and it became clear that we had put our faith for the wedding day in the right person. She was amazingly organized and detail oriented. As we got closer to the wedding she worked with all our vendors to ensure that the timeline matched what we envisioned for the day. In the few weeks leading up to the wedding she followed up with vendors on any outstanding issues, and on the day of the wedding ,Julie and Madison were a dream. They took care of problems as they popped up without bothering me or involving me once. They got the ceremony and the reception and cocktail hour set up and decorated just as we had discussed and it looked beautiful! I cannot say enough good things about vows and vines. I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom looking for a day of coordinator to make sure their wedding day goes smoothly.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Christina · Married on 03/18/2017

Julie was incredibly helpful in providing guidance to get us organized prior to the wedding and taking care of all the details with vendors and timelines on the day of the wedding! She was great at pointing out all the different things we needed to consider prior to the day of and helping us figure out how we wanted both the ceremony and reception to feel for our guests! I would definitely recommend Vows & Vines to other couples!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Carolyn · Married on 12/03/2016

I cannot recommend Terri and Vows and Vines enough. She made our event work smoothly and was a pleasure to work with. Many family members we worked with and other vendors also commented on Terri's services and professionalism. They are a MUST!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Susan · Married on 11/19/2016

I was engaged in Feb 2016 and wanted to get married in Nov 2016 and was very anxious about securing a venue, caterer, florist, DJ, dress, photographer, and rentals quickly. Terri and Julie from Vows and Vines were so accommodating to my every need and wish. I told them about a particular wedding dress and received a text from them 60 minutes later with an appointment to a trunk show in our area for the designer I wanted!! In under two weeks, they had found and contracted with 5 vendors - allaying all my fears and exceeding my expectations! I must admit I am enjoying the wedding planning process with these two amazing planners - they do all the behind the scenes email exchanges with the prospective vendors making it so I am not overwhelmed with a million emails but still making the final decisions. I will comment on their day of coordination services after my wedding.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Andrew · Married on 10/29/2016

I would highly recommend Terri. She was responsive to our emails and very pro-active. She was organized, and her timeline tool kept us on track. Our wedding in Leesburg went smoothly, and we enjoyed working with her. If you're on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator, hire Terri. You'll thank yourself!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2016

I can't even begin to express how amazing Vows and Vines has been throughout our wedding planning process. I honestly can't imagine getting through it without them. My husband and I were completely clueless about planning a wedding and had very vague visions. But Vows and Vines magically pieced them together to create a perfectly orchestrated wedding weekend that embodied who we really are as a couple. People kept telling me that as a bride I didn't seem stressed and they were surprised by that. The only reason I could enjoy my wedding stress free was because I knew these planners had everything down to a science and were already thinking 10 steps ahead. I was entirely comfortable and confident in them.
    They truly seemed to understand who we are as a couple and also the ways that we preferred to communicate and make plans. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about them and recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Lynne · Married on 10/29/2016

Julie and Terri helped our daughter and now son-in-law to create and carry out the most perfect wedding weekend we could ever have imagined! Emails were answered promptly and thoroughly. They were super organized, creative, involved, and caring and we all just relaxed and enjoyed every moment of the planning and the event! They were THE MOST IMPORTANT vendor of the whole event, in my MOB opinion (mother of the bride). Thanks so much, Julie and Terri!!!!

Sent on 11/13/2016