Vouv Meeting & Event Space Reviews

Vouv Meeting & Event Space 7
  • Stellah

Stellah 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Vintage Romantic wedding

The staffing was amazing and very helpful! My wedding day was just perfect the coordinator and her team worked according to my husband and i desire! The food was AMAZING 馃槈 will definitely recommend this place i wish my husband and i can renew our vows there!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 9
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 10
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 11

Tamisa Hunter 路 Married on 08/10/2019

What a wonderful experience

I must express my deepest appreciation for the Vouv team. Each person I interacted with was very concerning of my needs and wants. The vision was so well put together. The staff demonstrated professionalism in every aspect of the planning process. The fact that you guys exceeded my expectations, its beyond heartwarming.

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 20
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 21

Chrissy 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing day!!!

Lillian was our main contact and wonderful. Quick to answer questions. Quick to make a few changes. Quick to turn the heat on/off all day on command because we were freezing sweating!! I can鈥檛 imagine my whole wedding anywhere else. Super easy to work with (rehearsal, set up, getting ready, etc). Made our day/night so great. Maybe we鈥檒l get married again in a few years so we can do it all over!!!

Sent on 02/05/2019
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 22
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 23
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 24
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 25
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 26
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 27

Melanie 路 Married on 02/24/2018

This venue is incredible! It's so spacious, giving you tons of flexibility with your floorplans. They have very spacious bride's and groom's suites. It was really fun being able to have all my bridesmaids together all day, getting our hair and makeup done at Vouv before we started photos. The team here are so professional and creative, but they are super fun to work with too. Their attention to every last detail made our day everything we dreamed of and more. If you are looking for a venue for your wedding or event, I highly recommend Vouv! Melanie H. 2/24/18

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Vouv Meeting & Event Space 28

Brian 路 Married on 02/24/2018

Excellence in execution and flawless professionalism are the words I would use to describe Vouv and the Vouv team!!! Vouv hosted our wedding on 2/24/2018 and did an AMAZING job from start to finish! We had a large wedding with 250 guests coupled with a very unique and complex floorplan! Vouv's flexibility and willingness to work with us on every detail made our wedding day unforgettable and stress free!!! Congratulations to the entire Vouv team for a job well done!!! If you are looking for the best of the best in a ceremony and reception venue, then I highly recommend Vouv Meeting & Event space and all they have to offer!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

KaDiejha 路 Married on 08/04/2017

My husband and I really loved this place. Due to an unfortunate situation we had to switch to this venue, but we were in for a treat! Thank you all for working with us and making our wedding bigger and better than we could have imagined. Great customer service!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017