Vonn Wynn Hair Studio| Extensions Reviews

7 | Chandler, AZ

7 Reviews for Vonn Wynn Hair Studio| Extensions

• Karla

Karla · Married on 04/05/2014

Vonn is amazing! Her work is impeccable and my hair stayed flawlessly in place all day at my outside wedding! She and Hilary styled with ease myself and my 6 other bridesmaids and mom's hair the morning of the wedding. They even moved to a different bathroom without any complaints half way through doing my updo! I would absolutely recommend Vonn to make your hair look better than it ever does! Thanks again girls-you ROCK!!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Rebecca · Married on 10/08/2011

Vonn did a wonderful job for my look at my wedding! I'm a low-maintenance girl, but Vonn helped me find a hairstyle that looked glamorous and dressy for a special occasion and yet still looked like "me." She also helped "coach" my hair for the three months leading up to the wedding: a couple of trims and a low-maintenance highlight job that would accentuate my wedding hair but looked natural and could fade out naturally and gradually if I didn't want to keep it up after the wedding.

She is also very organized and drove out to where I was getting ready on the wedding day to do my hair, saving me a ton of time. Very cheerful and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Joanna · Married on 06/04/2011

Vonn did my hair for both my engagement photots and my wedding day - and both came out amazing. She helped me find styles that looked great with my dresses, but they were unique to my personal style and personality. Everyone that looks at my photos (especially of my wedding day) say one of their favorite things is I am in this big, amazing dress, but my hair and makeup still look like "me" - which, to me, is a gigantic compliment because that was one of my goals. I'd recommend her to anyone. :)

Sent on 06/16/2011
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/20/2010

My August wedding was perfect in every way, especially because I had the perfect hair stylist!

Vonn was so professional and wonderful, she listened to my every request, was patient with me yet worked silently fast. She calmed me down when I started getting anxious, she even reminded me to eat and drink water! Now that's wrap around service! She knew what I needed, when I needed it.

She did hair for my entire wedding party and they all looked F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. I never felt more beautiful than on my wedding day, and I have Vonn Wynn to thank for that!

I recommend Vonn Wynn to any bride who wants to be primped, pampered and beautified for their wedding day!

Sent on 02/24/2011
  • VandM

Michael · Married on 05/29/2010

Vonn is great & I love her! As a matter of fact, I travel back to AZ from the east coast just to have my hair done by her. She did extensions on my wedding day to make my hair look fuller & it turned out great. It looked natural & glamorous.

Sent on 04/22/2011

Carrie · Married on 05/16/2009

Van did an exceptional job on my hair the day of my wedding. She knew exactly what to do which calmed my nerves when everything else seemed rushed and hectic. Her professionalism and creativity are a 5+.

Sent on 02/22/2011

Jessica · Married on 11/22/2014

I have known Van for many years and not only has she always been very creative she is also very professional and timely with her clients. When I got engaged I knew I wanted Van to do my bridal hair as well as my bridesmaids. She came to the house so we could realx and eat breakfast and just feel pampered before the big day. She had asked for lots of pictures before the wedding and I felt she knew exactly what styles we were all looking for, she she executed jus that. She finished in time for us to relax even further and the hairstyles held up all night, even through the dancing. I also see her for my regualr trims and hair color and she always does and excellent job with that as well. I feel that she keeps herself up to date on the current hair trends without deviating from what is classic and tasteful and stylish. I highly recommend her, she is just wonderful!

Sent on 02/10/2015