3225 W. Ray rd., Chandler, AZ 85226 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Vonn Wynn Hair Studio| Extensions

Vonn Wynn is about delivering a personalized relationship with every bride. She will take everything into consideration; the dress, hair types, hair styles, wedding location and make it your own. She will assist you anyway she can to make your wedding day a perfect one. Here is something to consider, find a stylist that will travel to you. She books on location or you can have a private bridal party in her studio. If you have more questions please visit: www.vonnwynn.com

Follow Vonn Wynn Hair Studio| Extensions on

DSC05199

7 Reviews for Vonn Wynn Hair Studio| Extensions

• Karla

Karla · Married on 04/05/2014

Vonn is amazing! Her work is impeccable and my hair stayed flawlessly in place all day at my outside wedding! She and Hilary styled with ease myself and my 6 other bridesmaids and mom's hair the morning of the wedding. They even moved to a different bathroom without any complaints half way through doing my updo! I would absolutely recommend Vonn to make your hair look better than it ever does! Thanks again girls-you ROCK!!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Rebecca · Married on 10/08/2011

Vonn did a wonderful job for my look at my wedding! I'm a low-maintenance girl, but Vonn helped me find a hairstyle that looked glamorous and dressy for a special occasion and yet still looked like "me." She also helped "coach" my hair for the three months leading up to the wedding: a couple of trims and a low-maintenance highlight job that would accentuate my wedding hair but looked natural and could fade out naturally and gradually if I didn't want to keep it up after the wedding.

She is also very organized and drove out to where I was getting ready on the wedding day to do my hair, saving me a ton of time. Very cheerful and easy to work with.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Joanna · Married on 06/04/2011

Vonn did my hair for both my engagement photots and my wedding day - and both came out amazing. She helped me find styles that looked great with my dresses, but they were unique to my personal style and personality. Everyone that looks at my photos (especially of my wedding day) say one of their favorite things is I am in this big, amazing dress, but my hair and makeup still look like "me" - which, to me, is a gigantic compliment because that was one of my goals. I'd recommend her to anyone. :)

Sent on 06/16/2011

Vonn Wynn Hair Studio| Extensions FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Vonn Wynn Hair Studio| Extensions 1
    Bridal Package
    *there are no Specials for the moment*

• Suzanne's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

We LOVE Vonn! She is going to work hard to make sure that you are a vision of lovliness on your wedding day. When it comes to your hair, leave it to Vonn!

• Suzanne's Bridal Boutique Wedding Dresses

• 3225 W. Ray rd. Chandler, 85226 See on map
    Location of (Vonn Wynn Hair Studio| Extensions)