Volle's Bridal & Boutique Reviews

Volle's Bridal & Boutique 4
Volle's Bridal & Boutique 5
Volle's Bridal & Boutique 6
Volle's Bridal & Boutique 7

This was the very first place I visited to try on dresses for my wedding, as I have heard so much about them. I was very excited to go there. The place is very beautiful, professional, the people that works there are friendly and attentive to your dreams and wishes.
    The stylist knew exactly what I was looking for, had me try on a few dresses. And the very first one I fell in love with it. I gave the rest of the dresses a try and kept going back to the first one.
    I would definitely say this is the place to go to for your dream wedding gown. They have so many beautiful designs that works for anyone. And one of a kind that you would not be able to find at something like david's bridal or other places. And the women there are amazing at what they do.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Your kinds words will be enjoyed by our incredible staff. 1/3 of them have worked for our family over 20 years. We have truly been blessed with their gifted efforts on consistency and dedication to our customers.

Susan · Married on 03/26/2017

I was really nervous to go wedding dress shopping, but Ellen made me relax! She listened to my ideas and then brought in dresses that fit my ideas as well as some other styles. She was very flexible and easygoing, and all the dresses were within my budget. Not only did I find my dream dress, but it was the first one I tried on!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Susan.........Thank you for the kind words of praise.

Leigh Ann · Married on 03/25/2017

I was dreading looking for a wedding dress. I had a pretty good idea of what style I wanted but wasn't sure it would compliment my body. Therefore, I overprepared and made appointments at 5 different places because I wanted to have options. Volle's was the fifth place that I went to try on dresses. Every place that I went to before Volle's was different. One place had horrible customer service and practically rushed me out. One place just didn't have any dresses that I liked. The third and fourth places had dresses that I liked parts of.... I would want to the top of one dress and the bottom of another dress... but there wasn't just one dress that had everything I wanted. I had a #1 dress at each of those places but neither one seemed like THE dress. Well, then I went to Volle's. I was a little concerned at first because this is the first place that I went to that did not let my mom and I browse the dresses ourselves. Trish brought us into our private room and asked me about some of the things I was liking about other dresses. I showed her a couple pictures. She left and came back with four dresses for me to try on. I was doubtful. How could she bring what I wanted with my short description? I tried on the first one and I liked it but it wasn't the one. Then I tried on the second one she brought in.... THIS was MY dress. This dress had every part that I had liked about other dresses... and all in one dress. So then Deanna came into the room came over to me and pinned here and there. Even though the dress didn't fit, she pinned it so that I could see what it would look like when it did fit. No other shop did that! She helped me to get a real sense of how it would fit. Trish helped me find a belt and veil that completed the look. I knew this was my dress because I didn't want to take it off. Trish and Deanna KNOW THEIR STUFF. This experience was incredible. Thank you!!!!! Also, they were extremely respectful of my budget.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Leigh Ann for your kind words. We are blessed with 46 years of existence, and many dedicated staff employed for us beyond 20 years each. The level of knowledge regarding fashion, fit and love for our customers continues to be shared by wonderful and grateful customers like you. Enjoy your journey......we promise to guide you along the way. The family from Volles

Michelle · Married on 03/11/2017

I had a very good experience purchasing my wedding dress and getting my alterations done at Volle’s. The staff was always helpful, even though they were usually busy. During my appointments, I felt like they were focused on me and my particular dress. The woman who did my alterations was lovely, and I trusted her expertise. They managed the time well, and I didn’t feel rushed at any point during the alterations process. They were also flexible when I had to change my appointments. I was happy to support a local business and loved my Pronovias gown!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/25/2016

I came to Volles after already purchasing a wedding dress at another boutique. I couldn't stop thinking about one of the dresses I tried on prior to purchasing my first gown. I gave Volles a call to see if they had that specific gown in their store and then scheduled an appointment to try it on again. Here's the catch though, my wedding was about 4-5 months away at that point. I spoke with the owner, Deanna, on the phone and she assured me that we could make something work, even if that meant her selling me the store's sample. The next day I got a call from her stating that she called the designer and was able to secure a dress that was already cut. All I had to do was go in, try it on, and make the decision of whether or not it really was my dress. The fact that she took the time to call the designer and even offer the sample from the store was so kind and showed me just how much they care about making sure their customers are happy. I had checked out a store before going to Volles and once I told them my wedding was only 4-5 months away, they were quick to dismiss me. Thank you so much to Deanna and the rest of the staff at Volles for everything! I cannot wait to wear this dress on my wedding day <3

Sent on 03/15/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Lisa, you are so kind to take the time to write about your experience! It is so important to Deanna, and Volle's entire staff, that each and every bride wear the dress of her dreams on her wedding day. We are so happy Deanna was able to make that happen for you and we look forward to continue to give you excellent service throughout the rest of the process!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2016

My experience at Volles Bridal was absolutely perfect. My mom and I stopped in last minute pj's and all (no appointment), on "White Friday" to pop in and look. I had not gone looking for a dress yet and honestly had no intentions of finding THE dress that day. I had amazing help and she was so helpful and insiteful to what I wanted. She even let my mom and I take a peek around to see if there was anything we wanted to grab to try on! My mom and I took up a little bit of everyone's time in the store that day because I wanted something a little more unique they didn't have in store, so they helped me create my dream dress! I fell in love with the Annabell, but I really wanted sleeves on my dress. I couldn't picture the dress with sleeves, so they put me in TWO dresses so I could get the full effect! The owner came in and pinned up the dresses so I could get the full effect and called the designer to make sure that what I was asking for was possible. I definitely felt like a pampered bride to be, and I said IN LOVE to the dress! I came back in a few weeks later with my bridal party to show off my dress and they were more than happy to help me! Your experienve here would be nothing less than amazing! Say YES to Volles!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking time to compliment our wonderful staff.

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

I had a great experience with everyone at Volles. I ordered my gown there, 9 bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dress from there and everything was great!! Jennifer is so amazing to work with!!!! She helped us pick out dresses, helped with my out of town bridesmaids and took care of my whole bridal party from beginning to end.

The only thing I would suggest is advertising that they have plus size dresses to try on (they also now have plus size bridesmaid dresses girls can try on). Being on the plus side, I was nervous about going dress shopping. It was hard to find places where I could actually get a dress on. I didn't even know Volles had bigger sizes until I read a review on yelp about it. I went in and Pamela was so great, she made me feel comfortable and helped me find the dress of my dreams!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Stephanie.......thank you for your business and kind words of praise for our incredible staff members. We are blessed to have so many talented and committed members. Wishing you eternal happiness. Volles

Kristi · Married on 09/27/2016

Fantastic experience. We were really impressed with everything.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Alma & Emir · Married on 09/17/2016

I walked into Volle's looking only for accessories and as i walked through the store I had a moment in which I saw THE DRESS, i was stunned. I had to come back to try it on, but it was worth it. I brought my girls and we all had that tearing up moment in which i said yes to the dress. After the purchase, they worked with me through all the fittings to get it fitting just right. The dress is beautiful and I enjoyed wearing it all night, I didn't want to take it off even after it was over!!

Sent on 12/03/2016
  • F

Brittney · Married on 08/27/2016

I was very confused after one long day of dress shopping (4 stores - 4 favorite dresses). We decided to go to Volles Bridal the next day since my mom was in town for the weekend, and when the associate asked if I wanted to take a look I entrusted her to bring in the first round of gowns after seeing what I had liked the day before. Alas, the second dress was STUNNING....I could not stop swaying back and forth. It was perfect! The rest of the process went just as smoothly as finding my dress did. All of my fittings were great. I found a belt from elsewhere that they attached beautifully and my dress fit me like a glove!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Our staff will be so excited to read your kinds words of praise. Thank YOU

Ashley · Married on 08/13/2016

Deena did an amazing job helping me pick out my perfect wedding dress! From the start she made my mother, sister, and I feel very comfortable. I had an idea of what kind of dress I wanted but wanted to try on different shapes so I knew what looked best on my body type. Deena was very patient and pulled great selections for me to try on. Eventually I tried on a dress I knew I didn't want to take off, she put the veil on and that was it. I said yes to the dress!!!! Overall Volles did an a azing job and would highly recommend them. Thank you Deena for helping me find the perfect dress!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/06/2016

Volles was a great experience! Deena was so helpful and professional. She let me stay in dresses for as long as I wanted. She could tell the dresses I wasn't loving and took them off me but let me stay in the ones I liked a little longer. She was so friendly and made me feel so special. I would recommend Volles to any bride!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/30/2016

I loved buying my dress at Volles Bridal Boutique! Pamela was my bridal consultant on the day of my first visit and I felt like I couldn't have had a better experience. She was attentive, she listened, and everytime she brought a new dress it was better than the previous one. We ended up purchasing my dress that day, and I am so happy we went with Volles Bridal Boutique! Another thing I love about Volles is that they do all the alterations on site, so I did not need to look for anyone to alter my gown and I know it's in great hands! Thank you Volles!

Sent on 05/01/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/24/2016

I had such a great experience purchasing my prom dress at Volles so I knew I wianted to shop there for my Wedding dress. As I was trying on dresses, the manager Deanna, came by my fitting room to see how things were going. Immediately she said, "I remember you! You purchased a prom dress that was cobalt blue in the fitting room next door!" She was absolutely right! She remembered my dress exactly and many other personal details I had shared with her about my ballet training which I was doing at the time in NYC! It was so special for me to have that personal connection at Volles and to have someone care so much about me and remember me! We all shared a bit of a tear and it is a memory I will cherish for a lifetime. Volles truly is a family oriented business that will make you feel so cared for and special. It truly was an incredibly special experience and I am so happy to say I said yes to my dress at Volles once again!

-Olivia L.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Vicki · Married on 06/21/2016

The staff at Volle's is amazing. They truly made me feel like a princess while I searched for my wedding dress. When I went to my appointment I was pretty positive I knew what type/style of dress I wanted. After trying on many of that style, I was kind of getting disappointed thinking I would never find what I was looking for but Volle's staff started giving me what they called "challenge" dresses to push me out of my comfort zone. They had me try a couple of different styles before I found the style that I fell in love with. Once we found the style, we just needed to find the exact dress and they did it! That day I also found my head piece and shoes!

After that day, my family knew they couldn’t look anywhere else. My mom and aunt both found perfect dresses there too! Thank you!! I am one very happy bride-to-be!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Volle's is the best family owen business ever! They make finding the perfect dress easy! They are so sweet and great to work with!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Volle's was the first and last wedding boutique my mom and I visited for my wedding dress. I fell in love with my dress the second I put it on. The whole Volle's team was always a pleasure to work with - especially Deanna (owner), Kim, and Teresa. Kim's presence was so calming and she was so accommodating. I would recommend Volle's to any bride in search of the perfect wedding dress! Every time you leave the boutique you will feel like a princess!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Brittany · Married on 06/04/2016

After many recommendations from friends, I made the choice to make Volle's Bridal my first stop when I started dress shopping. Hint: it also turned out to be my last.

I brought 4 guests with me and was given a private room with beautiful floor length mirrors to try on potential gowns. I had brought a 12-page document full of specific styles of brands I knew they carried in hopes to try as many on as possible. Pamela was amazing from the get-go. She brought me my favorite one (from viewing online) to try on first, as well as probably 10 others. She was fantastic to work with and really understood my feedback and comments throughout the process and was a joy to be around. They also took the time to "pin me in" my 2 favorites so I could make a decision based on what it would look like if the dress fit, which I really appreciated.

I ended up saying "yes to the dress" that I tried on first and was my original favorite! I look forward to continuing to work with the staff at Volle's Bridal on the next steps in the process an would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Tiffany · Married on 04/23/2016

Wedding Dress Shopping

I showed my consultant pictures from the day before of dress shopping. I fell in love with two and thought I would forsure get one of those. I knew that I wanted to get my dress from Volle’s (it’s kind of a family tradition). The first dress she brought in was spot on and my dream dress. I didn’t even realize what the other two were missing until I saw that first dress. I tried on a few more, but knew it was the first dress. My consultant did an amazing job listening to what I wanted and pulled the most amazing dresses. Thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Nicolle · Married on 04/16/2016

Volles was so great to work with. My husband and I live in California so I could only come in so many times to find my dress and do my alterations. I flew in one weekend to find my dress and it was the third one I tired on because they listened to what I wanted and brought me exactly that! When I flew in for my first fitting everything was ready for me because they don't do alterations on the weekends and I flew in and was there for the last appointment. They didn't make me feel rushed or anything . My last 2 fittings were the week of my wedding and they made sure everything was perfect and fit me like a glove. My dress turned out amazing and i could not have been more happy with it!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank You Nicolle for your kind words of praise for our wonderful staff.

After visiting 9 other Bridal shops in the Chicagoland area, we stumbled across Volle's from the Allure website. They know their stuff, were extraordinarily helpful and were willing to be flexible in altering the chosen gown to add more bling. The selection was deep although not as many larger sizes for trying on, but a deep perspective on the fit and styles that would work well the bride's body type. It was well worth the trip and time to find the right dress from the right people

Sent on 06/13/2015

Callie · Married on 02/21/2016

This was my 4th time shopping for wedding dresses. When I got to the shop I told my stylist, Pamela, about my journey, my likes, dislikes, wish list, etc. The very first dress that she brought into the room for me completely nailed what I was looking for. It had everything I wished for and more. Even though we knew this was the one, Pamela was very patient with me and let me try on many dresses after then to make sure I was making the right decision. Once we put the dress back on, she even had the seamstress come into the room and pin the dress on me to give it more shape - service above and beyond what I was expecting. Thank you, Pamela and Volles for helping me find my DREAM DRESS!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Sue · Married on 12/05/2015

I was stressed out at the idea of finding a dress. I'm the mother of the groom and this is the first wedding in our family. I didn't know what to expect. I showed Colleen a few dresses I liked and she found 10 more and all were contenders. Colleen couldn't have been more helpful. I looked at a few other shops and no one had the selection nor the staff that came close to Volle. I've already told a few friends who have kids getting married to check them out.

Sent on 08/10/2015
  • Athena

Athena · Married on 11/07/2015

I went to Volles Bridal for the first stop to find my wedding dress. They were very patient with me and great at listening to what I wanted (which apparently was the exact opposite!) I purchased an amazing Matthew Christopher dress that I never would have looked at on my own. They went above and beyond! I can't wait to go back for fittings and to find accessories!

Sent on 01/10/2015

This was the third bridal shop I went to when looking for a dress, and I had great customer service, as well as found the perfect dress.

I felt well taken care of at Volle's and always had great service. The alterations are at a set amount, so they will make sure your dress fits without charging more if you need extra fittings. I didn't end up needing extra fittings, as they were able to get the dress just right in 3. They spent extra time with my mom and mother in law teaching them how to bustle, and they also steamed my veil even though I did not buy it from them.

Sent on 01/11/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to bring smiles of satisfaction to your memories of the wedding day. Wishing you an eternity of happiness.