Volle's Bridal & Boutique Reviews

Volle's Bridal & Boutique 5
Volle's Bridal & Boutique 6
Volle's Bridal & Boutique 7

Cynthia · Married on 06/24/2018

Volle's bridal was great! I had been to several stores to shop before I said "yes" to my dress! Pamela was so very patient and fun to work with! There were so many beautiful dresses and various price ranges to choose from and I did not feel pressured to make a quick selection. Rosa was terrific with the alterations. Loved my dress! Thanks!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Cynthia, for such a great review! On behalf of Pamela, and Rosa, and the entire Volle's staff, CONGRATULATIONS and we wish you many, many years of wedded bliss!

Kat · Married on 06/23/2018

I LOVED my experience at Volle's Bridal! Our consultant, Pamela, was knowledgeable and experienced, friendly, tasteful, efficient, and showed genuine interest in my relationship with my fiancé. She picked out beautiful dresses that were exactly along the lines of what I was looking for, but with enough variety to explore. After she fitted me and I was just admiring or critiquing dresses with my girls, she was off finding new dresses for me to look at, wasting no time! When I finally decided on a dress, other consultants came by to share in my excitement and to look at my ring. Apart from the fabulous consultants, we were given our own private room with 3 giant mirrors for excellent viewing angles, a platform for me to stand on, and comfy chairs for my girls. It was such a special and memorable experience and made me feel like a princess!

Sent on 08/05/2017
  • SoontobeMrsZ

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

I went to Volles back in October to look at wedding dresses despite not getting married until 2018. I ended up waiting about 15 minutes past my appointment time but was constantly reassured they didn't forget about me and that Pam, my consultant, was worth the wait. I went there because it as the only salon that carried the one dress I fell in love with online (I looked at it daily, if not multiple times a day). Pam was my consultant and she was nothing short of amazing! She brought in the dress I was dying to try on along with others. I first tried on the dress and fell in love but tried on the others to be sure. I ended up not liking anything else and Pam could see it in my face. She told me "your face lit up in that one dress and it hasn't in these others. Trust your gut." And she was right! The minute she put a veil on me I began crying picturing myself getting married in it. Once I said yes the entire staff came to congratulate me and take my measurements; I even got to meet the owner!

I felt welcomed and appreciated from the minute I walked in the door. I am so glad I bought my dress here and would recommend it to any bride! I cannot wait for my dress to arrive this summer so I can try it on again.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Volle's Bridal. 2 weeks before my wedding, my dress was ruined by another bridal studio in McHenry, Illinois. My sister called Volle's, explaining the situation, and they fit us in that afternoon. They were so empathetic to my situation and absolutely bent over backwards to make sure that we were taken care of. We found the most beautiful dress that day and the had the perfect alterations done within a week. The owner has the kindest heart and honestly cares about every bride having a perfect experience. Their seamstress is so talented, a real artist with a dress. I cannot recommend Volle's enough. Don't bother to look anywhere else - Volle's will treat you like family.

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Volle's Bridal & Boutique 8
    Volle's Bridal & Boutique 9
    Volle's Bridal & Boutique 10

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Elizabeth, when we heard your plea for help, all of us jumped in. Everyone on our incredible staff wanted only to bring joy to your heart and wedding day.
    All the Best for you, Volles Bridal Boutique

Rita · Married on 04/21/2018

Pleasant atmosphere and staff. Rooms are large and private. Respectful of your budget and will work with you on cost. I felt very comfortable being there and did not feel pushed or rushed into a decision.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Rita thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your Volle's experience was. Congratulations on saying YES to your dress. We can't wait to see you again for your alterations. Enjoy the rest of your wedding planning, don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

Jaime · Married on 01/13/2018

I went to Volle’s in search of my wedding dress for my January 2018, since they came highly recommended from several friends and family members. Going there to find my dress was something I’ll never regret, and here’s why:

I worked with consultant Ellen to find my dress, and she was A-MA-ZING. While I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, the closed stock process let Ellen get me outside the box and I found a GORGEOUS dress that looked much better on my body type than the original silhouette I was considering. She was warm, knowledgeable, made me feel comfortable and showed me so many beautiful dresses in my budget range. Volle’s was my first appointment AND my last, as we bought the dress and veil on the spot.

Now alterations- a part of the process I was honestly dreading. Lisa in alterations was incredible, and customized the neckline of my dress to be more supportive, added cups in and supervised the alterations process so the dress fit like a glove. It was absolutely perfect.

But the part that made even more of a difference for me- Lisa helped my mom, who is going through chemotherapy, get rushed alterations on her mother-of-the-bride dress. I won’t even go into detail about what that took logistically, but her big heart, positive attitude and overall sunny personality made us feel so happy to work with Volle’s and made my mom confident going into the wedding.

I am truly touched by the professionalism and generosity of the Volle’s staff- they really do treat you like family.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Diane · Married on 12/16/2017

I was only buying a mother of the bride dress — the bridal party shopped in the state where my daughter lives. Yet, I received the same care and attention as if we’d bought 10 dresses there. The selection was wonderful. I’d shopped a lot (and at one point had nine dresses at home) before turning to Volles, where I quickly found an array of stunning options. In no time I had the perfect dress. The prices were great, the staff is great and I genuinely hated to see my final fitting end because I had such a good time going there!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Diane for allowing us to serve you.
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 11/04/2017

I had an amazing experience working with Deena! She was super patient, fun, and made me feel comfortable. She wasn't pushy and answered all of my questions. So happy I found my dress here and it was fun taking pictures with the "I said yes to my dress" sign :)

Sent on 05/01/2017

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Vanessa, we are thankful for the kind words praising Deena. In our 46 years of serving our brides and families, 1/3 of our staff have been with us over 20 years.
    Thank you for your business. www.vollesbridal.com/about-us

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

Volles Bridal provided us with an absolutely wonderful experience! A few weekends ago, I went dress shopping with my Mother, Future Mother-in-law, and my Matron of Honor. We had booked an appointment at Volles several months in advance, and we were truly looking forward to it! My Sister-In-Law found her dress at Volles 7 years ago, and my mother bought her Mother of the Groom's dress at Volles as well. They both reassured me that my experience would be as positive as theirs, and they were absolutely right! When we arrived at the bridal shop, the staff was extremely welcoming and made sure our experience would be everything we had hoped for. Our consultant was extremely kind, patient, and truly listened to all of my wishes when it came to finding the perfect dress for the big day. As we tried in several dresses (it felt like 20393948 dresses), but reflecting on the day, it was probably 15 dresses total.

As the evening approached us and the shop was preparing to close...our consultant requested I try on the final dress. I was hesitant at first, already deciding in my head that I did not like the dress, but I decided to try it anyways. I'm not sure if our consultant saved this dress for last and knew this would be MY dress...but I have a feeling she did...and I am so grateful for her skills finding this dress...lo and behold..."I Said YES!" I am still in complete shock that I found MY dress...let alone it was the very last dress I had tried on that day! It is truly the most incredible dress I have ever seen and tried on throughout my entire search! (It even tops all of my Pinterest Board dresses!) As soon as "I Said Yes" the staff was there to happily greet us at the end of our appointment, congratulate us and celebrate our successful day with several photos to cherish the memories that were made that evening! I had an absolutely amazing experience and I highly recommend Volles Bridal for any new bride who is looking for a genuine and personalized experience!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • I

Iris · Married on 10/08/2017

When you're looking for a formal dress, ladies please visit Volle's. The sales staff is very knowledgeable and patient. Patients is VERY important when looking for the perfect dress. One huge difference between the boutiques and the chain stores is that the owner is always around for her valuable opinion. Very worth the visit

Sent on 02/20/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Iris thank you. It’s refreshing to read the value our 48 years of dedication with senior staff averaging 20+ years employment in your words. This ledgendary skill and care from the experts is offered to the gracious customers who appreciate the attention to detail we offer.

Jamie · Married on 10/06/2017

Yesterday I visited Volles with my mother, sister, future mother-in-law and future sister-in-law. I went in with an open mind because it was the first time I had gone to look at wedding dresses. I gave my consultant the style I was looking for as well as a picture that I found online. She pulled dresses and each one was closer to the picture I had shown her. She pulled another dress out for me to try on and I got this tight feeling in my throat. I knew this was the one, but I tried on 10 more and compared them to the 5th dress, my dress. I walked out of Volles saying Yes to my dress. I was so nervous walking in, but after a few minutes my consultant made me feel so comfortable. Thank you Marisa and everyone at Volles.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Allison · Married on 09/29/2017

Pamela is AMAZING!! She was patient and knew exactly what I was looking for. She made the dress shopping experience memorable :)
    Thanks Pamela!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Catie · Married on 09/23/2017

The service was fantastic. Would recommend anyone shopping for a wedding dress to check out Volle's!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Alicia · Married on 09/23/2017

Amazing experience! Volle's was the first bridal boutique that I visited and I had the best experience. From the moment I walked in, everyone was very friendly and accommodating. I had a larger group with me (8 girls) and they were able to accommodate everyone. Pamela was my consultant and I can not say enough good things about her. She listened to what I was looking for and really choose dresses that fit my body type. She was personable, honest, and very knowledgeable. Love her!! I would highly recommend her! The owner was very nice as well, it was great to meet her. I tried on about 7 dresses and found the one! It was a great experience and I would recommend Volle's to anyone looking for the perfect Wedding dress and exceptional service. 5 stars!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Alicia, your words of praise will mean so much to the volles team. They give so much to each and every customer day in and day out. We are so blessed to have 1/3 of our team with us over 20 years each. Leadership, dedication and passion to help our generations of loyal customers and referrals gives all of us big sighs of accomplishment. Thank YOU! Love and Happiness to you both.
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/09/2017

Kim was amazing! She pulled the perfect dresses for me based on the pictures I showed her. The dress I chose was actually the second dress I tried on. Her expert advice was wonderful and helped make sure the experience was not overwhelming, as I heard dress shopping could be. The whole experience was wonderful. She was so nice and helpful and made me feel so beautiful in every dress I tried on. So happy with my decision to get my dress and bridesmaids dresses at volles!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Larissa · Married on 09/09/2017

I seriously cannot say enough wonderful things about how awesome this place was. Being a plus size bride, trying on dresses was something that I was always dreading. I went to many many bridal boutiques and Volle’s by far has the best customer service and dress selections, plus size and regular sizes as well. They never made me feel uncomfortable or bad about myself like other salons did. I was working closely with Pam and Deanna, who is the wonderful owner. Long story short, I ended up ordering a dress through Volle’s but originally tried it on at House of Brides. Surprise surprise, when my dress arrived, it was not the same dress because HOB altered it in the store before having it out for brides to try. I was devastated but Pam and Deanna assured me everything would be fine and work out, which it did. They went above and beyond to meticulously get the dress to my liking and best fit. They even added beautiful straps that matched my bustline beading and lace exactly. I cannot sing my praises enough for giving me such a wonderful experience. You guys made me feel beautiful and the dress was gorgeous!Everyone was truly wonderful, the alterations department, Pam and Deanna. Thank you!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Larissa, your appreciation for the work our wonderful staff dedicates to our brides is kind. From all of the members of our family............We are grateful to have you in our care. Thank you for reaching out to honor Deanna and Pamela.
  • Anna Nikerina

Anna · Married on 08/05/2017

Well, my wedding day just passed and I am glad to write this review.. I am so happy we chose Volle's. This was quite the experience!! When my dress finally came in and I tried in on for the first time, there was a huge potential for a disaster. My dress was made by a new designer (don't know the name) and I was actually first one to try the sample and then order it, so no one at the salon had much experience with this designer or knew what to expect. We ordered one size smaller dress than one I tried on, but when I put it on for the first time, it was a foot too short, too small in hips and too big everywhere else. How do you fix that?! And the wedding was only 2 weeks away. To say the least everyone was very concerned. After going over the order form it was obvious that the measurements Pam and the owner did were correct and this was a mistake on the designer's part. I don't know what Pam had to do, but 4 days later there was a new dress that fit me much better, was long enough and over 3 alterations visits, the dress fit me like a glove! Lisa and her alterations team are miracle workers!!! I felt like a princess on my wedding day and the best part is that Volle's made me feel comfortable and almost stress free :)). When the wrong size dress came in, seeing how everything was being handled gave me confidence that everything will be ok. In the end the dress looked more beautiful than I could ever imagine!! I am sure every bride receives a ton of compliments on her wedding day, but I loved hearing that I was the most beautiful bride and my dress was the most gorgeous they have ever seen.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Taylor · Married on 07/22/2017

I had the most perfect experience shopping for wedding gowns at Volle's Bridal!! Tammy was absolutely wonderful to work with. After asking a only a few questions, she knew exactly what I was looking for. I said 'yes' to the 3rd dress I tried on!! I recommend Volle's Bridal to anyone and everyone who is looking for the perfect experience!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Thank YOU Taylor.

Phyllis · Married on 06/10/2017

Volle’s was wonderful to work with! Pamela and Deanna could not be more accommodating! Pamela took the time to listen to my daughter and found her THE DRESS! They were able to make alterations to make some design changes and truly made it one of a kind to what my daughter envisioned. The dress was ordered and altered on time as well as making the experience pleasant and fun. My daughter was initially between two dresses - said yes to one and later that night changed her mind to the second dress. Pamela handled what could have been an uncomfortable situation with compassion, understanding and humor. I would not hesitate to recommend Volle’s !

Sent on 07/30/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/20/2017

Amazing!! I went here for to buy my wedding dress and was absolutely blown away by the service and every small detail. Stayed within my budget never went over, never even came CLOSE to going over. Deena was AMAZING. I tried on several dresses and even went to another shop and still came back because the 1st dress Deena gave me was the ONE. Volle's listened to me and heard me out 100%. I am so impressed and would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Thank you Kelsey!
  • User6190304 · 2+ years ago

Volles is amazing! After a rough first experience, I was nervous about going to Volles. They made the entire process pleasant and easy. My stylist was the sweetest, listening to what I wanted, but also bringing in a few different styles to mix it up! I found my perfect dress that day, and cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kinds words. We are blessed with a wonderful staff. Looking forward to the journey by your side.
    Respectfully
    Volles Staff

This was the very first place I visited to try on dresses for my wedding, as I have heard so much about them. I was very excited to go there. The place is very beautiful, professional, the people that works there are friendly and attentive to your dreams and wishes.
    The stylist knew exactly what I was looking for, had me try on a few dresses. And the very first one I fell in love with it. I gave the rest of the dresses a try and kept going back to the first one.
    I would definitely say this is the place to go to for your dream wedding gown. They have so many beautiful designs that works for anyone. And one of a kind that you would not be able to find at something like david's bridal or other places. And the women there are amazing at what they do.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Your kinds words will be enjoyed by our incredible staff. 1/3 of them have worked for our family over 20 years. We have truly been blessed with their gifted efforts on consistency and dedication to our customers.

Susan · Married on 03/26/2017

I was really nervous to go wedding dress shopping, but Ellen made me relax! She listened to my ideas and then brought in dresses that fit my ideas as well as some other styles. She was very flexible and easygoing, and all the dresses were within my budget. Not only did I find my dream dress, but it was the first one I tried on!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Susan.........Thank you for the kind words of praise.

Leigh Ann · Married on 03/25/2017

I was dreading looking for a wedding dress. I had a pretty good idea of what style I wanted but wasn't sure it would compliment my body. Therefore, I overprepared and made appointments at 5 different places because I wanted to have options. Volle's was the fifth place that I went to try on dresses. Every place that I went to before Volle's was different. One place had horrible customer service and practically rushed me out. One place just didn't have any dresses that I liked. The third and fourth places had dresses that I liked parts of.... I would want to the top of one dress and the bottom of another dress... but there wasn't just one dress that had everything I wanted. I had a #1 dress at each of those places but neither one seemed like THE dress. Well, then I went to Volle's. I was a little concerned at first because this is the first place that I went to that did not let my mom and I browse the dresses ourselves. Trish brought us into our private room and asked me about some of the things I was liking about other dresses. I showed her a couple pictures. She left and came back with four dresses for me to try on. I was doubtful. How could she bring what I wanted with my short description? I tried on the first one and I liked it but it wasn't the one. Then I tried on the second one she brought in.... THIS was MY dress. This dress had every part that I had liked about other dresses... and all in one dress. So then Deanna came into the room came over to me and pinned here and there. Even though the dress didn't fit, she pinned it so that I could see what it would look like when it did fit. No other shop did that! She helped me to get a real sense of how it would fit. Trish helped me find a belt and veil that completed the look. I knew this was my dress because I didn't want to take it off. Trish and Deanna KNOW THEIR STUFF. This experience was incredible. Thank you!!!!! Also, they were extremely respectful of my budget.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Volle's Bridal & Boutique's reply:

Thank you Leigh Ann for your kind words. We are blessed with 46 years of existence, and many dedicated staff employed for us beyond 20 years each. The level of knowledge regarding fashion, fit and love for our customers continues to be shared by wonderful and grateful customers like you. Enjoy your journey......we promise to guide you along the way. The family from Volles

Michelle · Married on 03/11/2017

I had a very good experience purchasing my wedding dress and getting my alterations done at Volle’s. The staff was always helpful, even though they were usually busy. During my appointments, I felt like they were focused on me and my particular dress. The woman who did my alterations was lovely, and I trusted her expertise. They managed the time well, and I didn’t feel rushed at any point during the alterations process. They were also flexible when I had to change my appointments. I was happy to support a local business and loved my Pronovias gown!

Sent on 03/24/2017