Voir Photography Reviews

45 Reviews for Voir Photography

• Shellie

Shellie Davies · Married on 07/13/2019

Met expectations

Met expectations, had a good selection of props. The only thing I wish I did was got a hard copy of all the photos.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Shelbie · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing quality and wildly affordable

Vlad set up and worked the photobooth all night. The pictures were AMAZING quality. Props and unlimited prints were included. Overall, the booth was a huge hit with all the guests and Vlad was a pleasure to work with. Very kind and professional!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Marie · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent quality photos, would recommend.

Vlad did both our engagement photos and wedding photos. The photos were of excellent quality and I got lots of compliments about how great they turned out. It was a mixture of traditional with photojournalism, which were the kind of photos I was looking for. It actually rained on my wedding day, but with the thoughtful planning of Vlad and the day of coordinator we got most of the pictures before it rained. I would definitely recommend Vlad.

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • O

Oksana · Married on 12/16/2017

Beautiful pictures, great quality, will defiantly recommend to others!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Emma · Married on 11/11/2017

Voir Photography (Vlad) did an amazing job on both our engagement photos and wedding! His photo turn around was quick and the photos came out stunning. We were in a big venue and he captured every detail. He was super nice and accommodating!

Sent on 12/08/2017
  • Z

Zahra · Married on 09/16/2017

Vlad and his team were so awesome! It clearly wasn’t his first rodeo and he knew exactly where to be at what time. He was very accommodating with all the chaos and madness that comes with a wedding, and did his best to capture us in our best light. Our photos turned out fabulous and we would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thanks so much for everything, Vlad!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Ali · Married on 09/16/2017

Vlad was so wonderful to work with! He loves what he does and it is easy to tell given the passion he brings to his work. Very respectful, professional, and made us feel comfortable the whole time. I highly recommend Voir photography as the final pictures were something out of a magazine photo shoot! Thank you Vlad for being apart of our celebration and for capturing a night we won’t soon forget.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Alyssa · Married on 08/26/2017

Vlad is the best photographer you will ever work with! He is very professional and knows exactly what to look for in every aspect of your wedding. He sees things that you would never think about. We decided to not think too much about what posses we wanted and let Vlad take complete control, which he did gladly, and did a FANTASTIC job! He is very quick to respond to every email and phone call and is very patient (which was great with our 2 and 3-year-old ring bearer and flower girl and with my frantic bridal party :)) He caught every detail of not only our wedding, but our personalities. We will cherish our wedding photos and smile every time we look at them! :)

Sent on 09/15/2017

Bill · Married on 08/19/2017

Vlad was great, very easy to work with. And the photos were FANTASTIC!

The pricing was very competitive. We strongly recommend Voir Photography.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Yana · Married on 08/07/2017

I chose Voir Photography based on his great reviews even though I am located in Canada and he is located in the States. Throughout our communication, Vlad was very responsive and provided clarity whenever I had any questions. He drove all the way across the border to Canada just for my wedding which shows just how seriously he takes his work, how responsible he is and how committed he is to the scheduled wedding. Overall, it was a pleasure working with Vlad and my wedding wouldn't have been the same without him.

Yana and Ivan

Sent on 09/05/2017

Maria · Married on 01/07/2017

Voir Photography were very flexible with our schedule and considerate of the narrow timeframe we had to work with. Wonderful ideas for the wedding photo shoot, very patient and comfortable with guests and family. More importantly, very encouraging and made us feel at ease and took the stress and worry away about how the pictures will come out. Captured our moment perfectly!

Sent on 02/17/2017

ella · Married on 10/14/2016

WOW! Literally all I want to say when I think of these guys! We hired Vlad to photograph our wedding and he was absolutely AMAZING. He effortlessly took control of every photo that needed to be captured and knew exactly what to shoot and when. He seemed to thrive in the wedding chaos where most struggle. He was willing to be out in the rain to capture the photos that we wanted. When we finally received our wedding photos I almost broke out into tears of how stunning every photo he took was!! I'm so incredibly thankful to Voir Photography for all the hard work that was put into shooting the wedding, and post wedding editing! They are extremely affordable for the end result you will get. Honestly, they should be charging double! I can't wait to hire them again for our future maternity/ family photos. I will go to no one else! I have found my forever photographers.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Tarin · Married on 09/26/2015

Vlad and his team were so great to work with! They had a lot to do with our big day being so memorable. They kept us on time, asked us if we wanted anything special and really made sure to keep our needs and wants in the forefront. I have a background in photography so picking a wedding photographer was going to be difficult, but Vlad's portfolio was accurate to his style of photography. He took into account the beautiful setting and really made sure all of our colors showed through. His professionalism and desire to make the best product for His clients is evident. I hope we have another big occasion so we can hire him again!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Monica · Married on 08/15/2015

I don't consider myself very photogenic.. Like at all... But this Photographer some how got the most beautiful pictures of my fiance and I. He was so quick in getting all the photo poses we wanted and the albums he has for order of wedding albums look so luxurious! And he has parent albums available! He's very professional and very considerate of your time schedule and definitely very experienced this guy has it all!!! If you need good photos this is the man you want!

Sent on 09/27/2015

This guy is amazing! We had him for our engagement photoshoot and wedding pictures, and it was amazing to work with him. The pictures turned out great, he knows exactly how you should stay or sit or turn for every picture to turn out great! I'm really please with all the work he has done for us!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Bethany · Married on 05/08/2015

I would highly recommend Voir Photography. Vlad is an amazing and extremely talented photographer. Many of my friends have also used Vlad for their weddings and I always admired his work. Our wedding pictures turned out just beautiful, we love them! Vlad was also willing to work with us on the price, which was perfect for the budget conscious bride. I doubt you could find better quality photos for the price you will get with Vlad! Vlad also was great on making sure we got the look we wanted...he used many of the poses I specifically requested and definitely captured the feel of our wedding. Thanks so much Vlad!

Sent on 06/06/2015

Ruslan & Vita · Married on 09/13/2014

We were really happy with the results that we got. The pictures turned out amazing!! The photographer was very easy to get along with! Highly satisfied!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Alexis · Married on 11/24/2013

Vlad took our pictures. He was awesome. Very professional, very efficient and very talented. Our pictures couldn't be any better. He showed up quite early and just started shooting. I'd recommend him for any kind of photography. He had relatively challenging lighting conditions and he made the best of it.

Sent on 12/07/2013

Rashell · Married on 08/17/2013

Voir Photography is absolutely wonderful and takes beautiful pictures. I would recommend this vendor to anyone who wants to take family or wedding photos.

Sent on 09/17/2013

Nancy · Married on 05/26/2013

Vlad was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive to all my questions via e-mail and he also was punctual. My husband and I have received many compliments on our pictures; many of those compliments involved the placement of the poses and the variation. The quality of work is astonishing in relation to the price. Vlad went the extra mile on our wedding day. All my expectation were exceeded and I will highly recommend him to anyone. I will use Voir Photography for any future photography needs ( i.e. maternity, new baby pictures). Thank you Vlad for your work !

Sent on 06/26/2013

Yuliya · Married on 12/01/2012

The best photographer ever! Very profesional!

Sent on 01/18/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2012

I have to say that working with Voir Photography was wonderful! Vlad was very easy to work with and took all of my comments and suggestions to heart. He was very efficient on the wedding day and worked with us to get all of the shots that we wanted. He was also great about the time line and worked hard to ensure that we were where we needed to be at the correct time. He took photos of us at 2 different sites and we still had time to relax and enjoy the day. I couldn't recommend him any higher and he is an amazing value for the budget bride! We just got our photos back, within 3 weeks, and they are AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL!!! I couldn't be happier and to have wonderful photos of our special day brings tears to my eyes as I type this.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Katie · Married on 09/01/2012

Vlad was amazing! We were running thirty minutes late for our photos and I was worried we would not get all the ones we needed but Vlad was understanding and worked so hard to make everything work. He was fast and professional and knew exactly what we needed to do to get great pictures and the results don't lie. The pictures are beyond incredible and truly capture just how amazing the day was.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Anatoliy · Married on 05/19/2012

We are really happy with our wedding pictures, Vlad is an awesome photographer, very professional really knows what he's doing he told us our pictures will be ready in 2 weeks, and exactly 2 weeks it was, we are very pleased with the quality and the way our pictures turned out, he is very flexible and patient and will not try to up-sell or push you into getting something your not looking for, will recommend to every friend/relative who is/will be looking for a professional photographer, definitely returning customers here!!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Yanti · Married on 08/01/2011

I am so glad I found Voir Photography!!

I have absolutely no regrets that I chose Voir Photography for my engagement and wedding photos! Vlad took wonderful pictures that I will treasure for the rest of my life. Plus, to make his photographs even better, he was definitely the best deal I had found after having done research for days/weeks!!

Sent on 06/28/2012