Vivid Events Reviews

Vivid Events 4
Vivid Events 5

Jessica Scott · Married on 11/08/2018

Aleks is fabulous!

It was a great experience to work with Aleks. She is enthusiastic and always on top of things. She was on time to send out invitations and do follow-ups with me for the event. She has a great taste for arts, colors and how to make things fun!

Sent on 04/25/2019

Ahson · Married on 09/01/2018

Extremely talented, professional & a joy to work with!

I've attended over 115 weddings in the last 6 years and I can whole heartily say Aleks planned a phenomenal wedding! From start to finish she goes above and beyond for her clients ensuring their needs and wants are met.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Sanaa

Sanaa Mironov · Married on 09/10/2016

The perfect outdoors wedding

I have known Aleks (Vivid Events Dallas) personnel for over 15 years; she is a go-getter and makes things happen. Without her encouragement, I would probably not have planned my wedding. I had a vision and of course a budget for the wedding. Aleks looked around until she found the perfect venue for me and within a reasonable price. When it came time to go dress shopping, Aleks was right there helping me find the perfect dress. Wedding planning is a stressful area and at the time I was in Houston, TX while the wedding was planned to happen in Maryland. Aleks took care of everything for me from hundreds of miles away. I had fun planning my wedding because Vivid Events Dallas took all of the stress out of it!

Vivid Events 6
    Vivid Events 7
    Vivid Events 8
    Vivid Events 9
    Vivid Events 10
    Sent on 05/19/2019

Sarah Wales · Married on 10/05/2005

I recommend Aleksandra for your next event.

I have known Aleksandra Winkler for some time. I have had the opportunity and pleasure to attend several of the events that she has planned – from exclusive private dinners to community wide events where hundreds have attended.

Aleksandra speaks multiple languages and is well traveled. She stays up-to-date with the latest fashion and trends. She is organized and competent, engaging and dependable. Every detail will be cared for.

I recommend Aleksandra for your next event.

Sent on 05/13/2019