Viva Photo Booth Reviews

21 | Henderson, NV

21 Reviews for Viva Photo Booth

Kim · Married on 05/18/2015

Booked the photo booth for our destination wedding in Vegas and so glad we did. Booked with a groupon offer and the services by far exceeded the value. Our guests had a blast and the quality of service and product was outstanding.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Tammy · event on 12/05/2014

This was truly one of the best parties I have thrown. What an amazing experience. I can't wait to throw my ect party. Viva photo booth was so professional and so much fun!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Stacy · event on 10/18/2014

The photo booth was perfect. Everyone loves the pictures. We all had so much fun!

Sent on 10/27/2014

erica · Married on 10/11/2014

I searched high and low for a legit photo booth and am SO happy that I came across Viva Photo Booth. They have the best wedding photo booth I have ever seen! Inti was a pleasure to work with and super fun and outgoing with all my wedding guests! The photo booth was a favorite at the wedding! OH, and we sent a couple of our engagement photos and the booth was wrapped in them! SO COOL! Last but not least, our wedding guests were able to leave 10 second videos as well as take pics! =) I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Kim · event on 10/04/2014

Inti at Viva Photo Booth was awesome. We used Viva Photo Booth for our daughters Sweet 16 birthday party. It was a huge success. Inti was timely, professional, and helpful throughout the entire process. He personally booked, set up, and ran the entire process. His assistant Alex was also professional and helpful. They were great interacting with the guests and we loved the photos. We will definitely use their services again.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Shelby · Married on 09/19/2014

Thank you so much! We loved the photoboothfun

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • User4263591 · event on 07/19/2014

Very friendly and fun! I had an amazing time taking pictures with my friends

Kelly · event on 06/14/2014

SO glad we came across Viva Photo Booth. SOOO Much fun and Inti was FABULOUS. Our daughter had the best time at her graduation party and all our guests loved the photo booth! We HIGHLY recommend Viva Photo Booth and look forward to booking our next party with them!!

Sent on 06/17/2014
  • User4186784 · event on 06/13/2014

Arrived early to set up and helped with any questions. Everyone had a blast.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Elizabeth · event on 06/07/2014

So happy with the service! Viva photo called me back within an hour! They were flexible with the times for schedule and they showed up early for setup!! Awesome job!!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Awesome photo booth company! Great service that provided high quality pictures that print out right after you go through the photo booth. Fun props were provided as well. All around great company, staff, pictures and awesome fun! Definitely recommend this company for any type of event!

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • User4133666 · event on 05/03/2014

Just had my birthday and it totally was a hit with all my friends especially once the alcohol was flowing the pictures got more and more classic lol id strongly suggest this for any special occasion. Girlfriend got it and wasn't to excited but was totally worth it and the gentlemen working the booth made it a great experience. Also get to view all the pics after so even if your not in all photos u can find some great pics of friends being silly.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Nancy · event on 12/15/2013

Amazing !!!!
    Booked for our second annual holiday party.

Sent on 07/18/2014

John · event on 11/28/2013

Viva Photo Booth did our family gathering Fall 2013 and did a great job. We had a blast with all the props and quality of pictures both printed and digital was excellent. Young and old really enjoyed the experience, for the cost it is a great bargain. The whole experience was very professional as they worked with our schedule, even on a holiday. The operator was able to setup in less than 30 minutes and helpful on suggestions for different shots. Not only do we have photos to have, but we uploaded the digital to our phones for convenient showing of the fun we had. I understand that they now have interactive games that our pictures can be loaded into. We aren't into games that much but our younger family members are stoked about the idea.
    We will be asking Viva to do our future events as well.

John & Lynne

Sent on 05/16/2014

Mrs.romero2015@gmail.com · Married on 04/26/2015

Purchase a 3 hour Groupon and it actually was only 2 hrs because they said it's 30 min to set up 30 to break down, I purchased a extra hour and scrapbook service. But overall It was still cheaper than other photo booth company's people seem to enjoy the green screen back drop. I wish the scrapbook service had more photos and I don't see where I can see or purchase pictures online

Sent on 05/01/2015

Maureen · event on 10/18/2014

They were very nice and professional to all my guests.

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • User4263385 · event on 07/19/2014

This was such a good experience for my friends and I!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Everyone at the wedding adored this! The photo booth rental was reasonably priced and the service was excellent. The 2x6 strips are of high quality and you can customize the pictures with your design/logo. My friend recommended Viva Photo Booth and I'm so happy she did, visitors stayed the entire night and everyone had a great time. Adding a fun element to the wedding favors made the difference and so having a photo-booth at your wedding is a must in my opinion;)

Sent on 03/06/2014
  • Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 03/28/2015

Our photobooth was a hit! Everyone I worked with were really nice. They were our first choice and they were a great value. I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 05/05/2015
  • User4508155 · event on 10/18/2014

4.2
      3.5

Great photo booth service, props, responsive, and very flexible!

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • User4263395 · event on 07/19/2014

3.8
      3.5

They were very nice and sweet.