Pretty Phenomenal Photo

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

A wedding photo booth rental company in Las Vegas, Nevada, Pretty Phenomenal Photo combines studio quality photos with world-class customer service. Owned and operated by Jennifer Cruse, the company prides itself on creating exceptional yet down-to-earth wedding experiences. Using high-quality equipment to provide boutique-level service, Pretty Phenomenal Photo is the perfect choice for documenting one of the most important days of your life.

Pretty Phenomenal Photo couples benefit from a variety of services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Customized backdrops
  • Customized props

Areas Covered
Pretty Phenomenal Photo offers wedding photo booth services to couples located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Services are also extended to interested couples throughout the Clark County, Nevada area.

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Props

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Props

What photo booth items are available?

Enclosed Booth

Shavanna Event on: 02/23/2018
    Pretty Phenomenal Photo had amazing service! They were hired for my niece's birthday party and the photo booth was a fun and exciting experience for both the kids and adults in attendance. The set up and take down was seamless, and they were extremely accommodating with all of my specific requests. I loved how they customized a photo template just for my niece's birthday so all of the guests could leave with a cute momentum. I highly recommend Pretty Phenomenal Photo, and plan to use them for an upcoming corporate event.
    Eidris Married on 01/06/2018
    PPP was amazing! The customer service was exceptional and the custom props were very creative.
  • User2974231 2+ years ago
    I was looking for a gift for my mom's 50th birthday and I stumbled upon Pretty Phenomenal Photo Booth! Hands down the photo booth was a hit everyone loved it and are still raving about it. She is professional, helpful and flexible. When we asked for a certain color backdrop and props we paid just a little bit extra and it was to die for. I am no longer buying gifts just going to call Jennifer to have her bring her photoelectric booth. Everyone left with as many pictures ad they wanted so buy that package don't be cheap it's well worth it. I was pleasantly surprised when she provided me with a book of every single photo that people had taken from the party. I gave it to my mom of course and now she had a keep sake on top of the fabulous time and comments that people had. If you want to spice up your party or function I highly highly highly recommend Pretty Phenomenal Photo Booth I swear buy it. From the custom backgrounds to individual print puts to take home this buisness gave me more than my money's worth!

Happy Partying with this gem ! Prettily Phenomenal left a memorable and unique thoughts in the minds of our guests! Go ahead and book her you won't be disappointed.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV, 89120
Location of (Pretty Phenomenal Photo)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding