Vita Podolyan Photography Reviews

8 Reviews for Vita Podolyan Photography

8 Vita Podolyan Photography Reviews
  • I

Isabel Valle · Married on 08/11/2018

Vita just makes you feel good!

I knew I loved Vita after our first meeting but our sunrise photo session validated how great she is! Not a morning person myself, Vita brings out the best in you. Her energy is so bright even my husband was smiling and laughing throughout our shoot and enjoyed our session. I intend to continue using Vita through all our major life milestones! Simply amazing!

Larisa · Married on 02/14/2018

Vita’s work clearly speaks for itself!!!!! Not only is she talented, creative and passionate about photography but she’s also an incredible person! We couldn’t have picked a better photographer to capture our dream wedding in Cancun! She went above and beyond to get the perfectly unique shot and has such amazing eye for detail. She captured the most precious moments that we will cherish forever. We have gotten so many compliments on our weddings photos already! We cannot thank her enough for all the time and effort she put into our special day!! ♡ Joe&Larisa 2.14.18

Vita Podolyan Photography 1

Karisa · Married on 10/14/2017

I don't even know where to begin here! I wish there were 10 stars! I had been following Vita on social media for years before my engagement. I LOVED her work. When I finally got engaged I messaged her right away and she made a trip to Western Washington, where I was living, to meet up and go over my vision and tell me about herself. When we got around to booking our engagement photos we decided to drive over to Eastern Washington because we love the scenery. Vita studies where she will be taking her couples and scouts out places days before. I figured that engagement photos would be difficult because my fiance HATES getting pictures taken. Vita is sooo sweet and made it fun! I literally never thought I would hear him say he actually ENJOYED taking pictures! The end result was phenomenal! Vita takes some of the most beautiful and creative photos I've ever seen. With us being engaged for 17 months we squeezed in one more photo shoot with my 4 year old daughter. We now have some pictures that we will love for the rest of our lives.
    Not only is Vita an AMAZING photographer, we became friends. She is so funny, sweet, cute, and literally every single person involved with my wedding loved her!
    So do yourself a favor and book with Vita!

Vita Podolyan Photography 2
    Vita Podolyan Photography 3
    Vita Podolyan Photography 4
    Vita Podolyan Photography 5
    Vita Podolyan Photography 6
    Vita Podolyan Photography 7

Sammi · Married on 09/30/2017

When we saw Vita’s Instagram photos we knew we had to have her for our wedding! We expected her to be great but she ended up being AMAZING! She was flexible with our huge group (7 bridesmaids, 14 groomsmen) kept in contact, got any shots we asked for and was extremely creative! Her assistant was wonderful as well! They even braved the cold and freezing wind! She is not only a great photographer but has the best personality and was able to click with my hubs who does NOT like getting pictures taken. We both absolutely loved Vita and got beautiful pictures too! ❤️❤️

Alina · Married on 08/19/2017

We looked thorough a couple photographers when planning our wedding, but I am so glad that we had an opportunity to work with Vita Podolyan. She choose a beautiful place for us to take our engagement and wedding pictures. Also she was very creative with taking our pictures. I am 100% satisfied with her work and if I had to choose a photographer again I would definitely choose Vita. She is amazing to work with!

Vita Podolyan Photography 8
    Vita Podolyan Photography 9
    Vita Podolyan Photography 10
    Vita Podolyan Photography 11
    Vita Podolyan Photography 12
    Vita Podolyan Photography 13
    Vita Podolyan Photography 14

Chelsea · Married on 07/15/2017

Vita was amazing! We loved every photo of hers and she was so easy to work with. I am so glad we chose her to capture our special day!

Davida · Married on 04/08/2017

Amazing work! Worth every penny! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Ashleigh · Married on 06/10/2017

Vita was AMAZING! The quality of her photos was beyond expectations and she captured the moments of our special day perfectly. She was professional and accommodating throughout the entire day. Her passion for photography was evident in her excitement and never ending, creative photo ideas. I highly recommend Vita!!