Cat Crenshaw Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Andi
    Andi C. Married on 09/16/2022

Thank you Cat!

Cat was our month of coordinator for our wedding. I am so grateful to have had her helping me well beyond the month before the wedding. She answered all of my questions leading up to the day immediately and with so much kindness. I am so grateful for her organization and thorough work. She provided such a calming presence on our wedding day and rehearsal.
    The wedding went so incredibly smoothly and we have Cat to credit for that!
    Racquel A. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing!!!!

I was required by my venue to have a wedding planner and thought I can totally do this on my own. Then we found Cat and I had complete faith and trust in her. She relieved a ton of stress and had great ideas and was absolutely a joy to work with. Everything tuned out better than expected ❤️ Thank you Cat for everything you did and for being amazing! We love you!!!!
    Madeline S. Married on 05/21/2022

Amazing Wedding!

We had an amazing wedding thanks to Cat and her team! We hired her for the “month of” package about 1.5 years before our wedding! From early on to the day of the wedding, she was timely in her responses, assisted with suggestions/advice, organized, and helped us execute the wedding of our dreams. Everything was flawless - usually people say not everything will go according to plan when it comes to weddings, but it did for us thanks to Cat (even if something did go wrong… my hubby and I didn’t notice at all!)! All the guests had a great time! We had many small details/items and she took care of it all on wedding day! If you’re looking for someone detail oriented and trustworthy, Cat Crenshaw is the way to go!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Teresa
    Teresa Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend Cat Crenshaw Events!!

Cat Crenshaw and her team are absolutely amazing!! From the moment I first spoke to Cat on the phone to get to know her I knew she was the person I wanted to help me plan my wedding. Cat is positive, creative, approachable, caring and fun! She helped me plan two dream wedding days. One intimate church wedding and one grand ranch wedding!! My husband and parents also loved working with Cat, we feel like she is part of our family now! Cat goes above and beyond for her clients, we are forever grateful for everything she did for us!
    Kristen L. Married on 04/23/2022

Perfectly executed

Cat is a great coordinator! From the moment we had a preliminary call you can tell she is on it! Throughout the entire planning process she was extremely communicative and responsive, which is so appreciated! She executed the most beautiful wedding of our dreams with absolutely no hiccups, at least that we know of...which is telling as she made sure our experience was stress free! She has a great personality and a get-it-done attitude, we cannot be more happy to have had the chance to work with Cat! 10/10 will use her for any future coordinating events and HIGHLY recommend for your future wedding.
    Lindsay T. Married on 03/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cat was a joy to work with and helped make our day magical!

Hiring Cat Crenshaw Events was one of the best decisions we made leading up to our wedding. From our first email inquiry to the follow-up after the event, Cat was responsive and helpful and never made us feel like a bother. She asked questions at the venue we never thought to ask and she achieved everything we hoped for in our little backyard wedding in Santa Barbara. We loved working with her and would recommend her highly! Our only regret is we don't have another event to work with her on.
    Lacy A. Married on 11/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would definitely recommend Cat!

I booked Cat for the month of coordination initially in 2020 for my wedding, covid hit and we cancelled our wedding and didn’t have a plan. Cat kept up with all of our plan changes first we told her we wouldn’t need her anymore and then fast forward a year later we decided to plan a new venue within a month and I asked her if she might be still available and she was! So we were so happy she was always emailing to make sure everything was okay and she was on top of everything. She really helped out a lot and just a pleasure to be around on my big day! She made everything go so smooth. She set up sooo much of my personal decor items. Nothing went wrong on our wedding day and Cat was a big part of that. Thank you Cat!
    Sharon M. Married on 11/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend Cat Crenshaw and her team!

Cat and her team were a joy to work with. Throughout the planning of the wedding, and the wedding day itself, they were professional, flexible, available, and easy to work. As mom of the bride, they were my right hand in ensuring that the wedding matched the desires of our daughter and her now husband. I Highly recommend Cat's services.
    Julie M. Married on 11/13/2021

Cat is Great

Cat and her team did an excellent job making sure our day was perfect, and it was!! We could not have asked for a more perfect day and CAT did an amazing job making sure every little detail was perfect.
    Piper M. Married on 11/06/2021

Great Experience!

Cat helped me bring my dream wedding to life! She was able to recommend amazing local vendors and she knew the ins and outs of our venue. Cat was incredibly responsive to emails/texts throughout the planning process. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!
    Diana L. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing best planner around

CAT WAS THE BEST! Punctual and on task. Always full of creative ideas. By my side for support. Overall was amazing and fabulous. Made my day stress free and would definitely use again
  • Hunter
    Hunter Married on 10/09/2021

Totally Worth it!

Cat was very helpful and wonderful on our special day! She made sure everything went flawlessly so my husband and I could soak up and enjoy every minute! Thank you, Cat!
    Brielle M. Married on 09/05/2021

Saved the Day!

Our wedding was beautiful but we had a near disaster at the very beginning when one of the groomsmen’s tux bag did not have his shirt! But i barely even had time to worry cause Cat and her team ran and found a new shirt for him within 30 minutes! They did amazing and it all was perfect!
  • Brock
    Brock P. Married on 08/07/2021

We'd be Lost Without Cat

Where do I even begin? Saying Cat was integral to our wedding doesn't even begin to cover how helpful and necessary and fabulous she was. Like many other couples our wedding was postponed because of covid. Cat worked with us seamlessly and with an amazing attitude through the entire process. And that included THREE wedding dates, TWO venues, TWO caterer swaps, a last minute DJ switch and a very difficult transportation vendor. And that's not to mention all the crazy we threw at her on top of it. I had a very particular vision for our wedding involving three aisles during the ceremony, a homemade wedding cake, an extra wedding party photoshoot and a pool party reception. Cat handled all of it with poise and expertly helped me manage all the anxiety that came with planning our special day. I can't imagine having done it without her. We felt so much more at ease and such an amazing time knowing Cat was handling everything. 10/10 would recommend.
    Shannon Married on 07/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cat Crenshaw is the best wedding planner!!!

Cat Crenshaw is the ABSOLUTE BEST! She came through like no other. Helped me with anything Me or my husband needed for our wedding. She is calm and trustworthy. She definitely made our dreams come true with planning and coordinating our wedding. So grateful & glad she was a huge part of our wedding ❤️
    Jenn C. Married on 07/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Stop looking & hire Cat!!

When we first started our wedding planning I really didn’t think we would need an event coordinator but boy am I glad we hired Cat!! From the first time we met her my husband & I left that first meeting thinking “I feel like I’ve known her forever” she is so warm & welcoming. Cat was very well prepared & organized, she had printed our schedules as well as emailed them, did the walk through with us, took decor & little stuff like guest book in advance so her & her team could set up the day of. Everyone always tells you how stressful something was & I can honestly say our wedding day… I didn’t stress AT ALL. Everything was taken care of & if I needed anything or had any questions Cat was right there to help me figure it out. She even got the wedding party food & drinks!! Cat & her team made our wedding go on without a hitch & we couldn’t be happier we hired her! Worth EVERY SINGLE PENNY. She’s available to help you every step of the way with any little questions you may have from finding a seamstress to transportation to communicating with the rest of your vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page.
    Sue S. Married on 07/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had a beautiful wedding thanks to Cat!

Cat did a great job! We had a wonderful wedding with cats help! It was a fabulous day!!!
    Katrina R. Married on 06/27/2021

Cat Crenshaw Events

I could not have imagined my wedding day without Cat and her team!
    Lisa W. Married on 06/26/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easygoing, flexible, and accommodating!

I needed someone for a very specific function because I was so clear on my vision and had done all of the legwork myself for the event. Cat was kind enough to step in as the "day of" coordinator, but she and her team were so much more. With all of the challenges of COVID as well as her keen knowledge of our venue and how things worked there, she made things as seamless as possible. She was there to facilitate and assist in whatever ways we needed and was super easy to work with. So grateful she was there for us.
  • Gabby
    Gabby S. Married on 05/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our wedding day was a dream come true!

Cat, was absolute the best! extremely helpful and made or special day one to remember. Attention to detail would be a phrase that comes to mind after using Cat Crenshaw as our wedding coordinator. She thought of the smallest details that we would not have put thought to. although covid changed our plans when we originally booked with her, she held our hand through the process of making adjustments and downsizing our wedding. I can highly recommend her for any event but most importantly for a stress-free wedding of your dreams. She would be the person to hire. I give her 5 stars when it comes to knowledge, and professionalism. What a memorable day our wedding was. Blessed! Thank you, Cat Crenshaw Events for all you did!
    Amy T. Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely love Cat!

I my was such a pleasure to work with Cat! She took care of every detail from the moment I signed her contract to the day of the event! Cat is available for questions and concerns throughout the planning process too! Cat worked with my budget as well and had so many suggestions when I was feeling stuck or on the fence about a decision! I didn’t feel an ounce of stress throughout the planning and especially on the day of. Cat’s calm and cool demeanor just made everything so much easier! I wish I could work with Cat all over again! I truly recommend her for your big day! You will not regret it!
  • Emilie
    Emilie C. Married on 04/03/2021

Best there is :)

I will be forever grateful to our friends for recommending Cat and her team when we were in the thick of wedding planning! They were organized, thorough, positive, and provided invaluable insight at every stage. We learned so much from their expertise, and they were totally receptive to some of my quirkier ideas. Rachel also did a fantastic job leading the way on our wedding day. Thank you all!
    Jameson L. Married on 03/04/2021

Awesome Coordinator

We had Cat coordinate our wedding, we weren't locals and Cat was able to get us connected to many local vendors and had everything setup for the day. On the day of, Cat was able to keep everything on schedule and everyone had a great time.
  • Carissa
    Carissa Z. Married on 07/17/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

THE BEST Wedding Planner around!

To say Cat is an excellent planner is an understatement. We clicked with Cat immediately. She is very responsive and helpful. She has all her ducks in a row but makes the planning process enjoyable. Cat truly views her relationship with clients as a partnership and her kind actions and generous spirit speak volumes to her character. Cat provided constant encouragement, constant communication (even at 9 PM at night), and always had a smile to help us plan a wedding during extraordinary times. Cat was helping us plan a wedding in 2019 for March 2020 and COVID meant we had to postpone. Cat stuck with us every step of the way with adaptations, changes, extra tasks on her part all without complaining. This is a hard time for brides, grooms, vendors, businesses all around. Her ability to align everyone as partners ensured we always had a team of support to make our new version of our big day still go off without a hitch. We had changes down to the week of our wedding and we never felt the chaos on the day of. We fully trusted her. We had a blast working with her and we have no doubts you will have a similar success story. We'd highly recommend Cat to anyone needing a planner. We couldn't have done it without her!
    Gianna D. Married on 05/16/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience, totally worth it!

Cat and her assistants were amazing! We postponed the wedding date twice due to COVID and ended up having it a different venue too. She managed all of this and kept the day stress free. It went smoothly all thanks to her. Cat is very professional and always got a response quickly. Not to mention kind! Would highly recommend her.
illustration stars