Vision Into Reality Events Reviews

38 | Riverside, CA

38 Reviews for Vision Into Reality Events

Erica · Married on 10/21/2017

Rolanda was nothing short of AMAZING! Every little detailed I needed done she did, no questions asked. She touched base with all the vendors a month before, the week before and a day before to make sure that everything was in place. I had ZERO worries the day of my wedding knowing Rolanda was there taking care of everything!! Everyone kept asking me how I was so calm all day and I just told them "Well, I know Rolanda is here, she will take care of everything". My husband and I didn't have much time to eat at the reception so Rolanda had brand new plates of food sent back to our room to eat after the reception. It was the most pleasant surprise after our long night to walk in and have delicious food waiting for us. It's things like that, that set Rolanda apart as being one of the absolute bests! We loved having her a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Victoria · Married on 08/26/2017

There were so many aspects of my experience working with Rolanda, and the team at Vision Into Reality Events, I feel need to be spoken about. Ill start with Rolanda aka Roe! It was love at first sight! Her positive bubbly personality was so amazing I knew right away I needed her in my life to help me through the crazy roller coaster that was about to go down! I forewarned her about my crazy family and the magnitude of insane-ness that was in our future together and she was ready to weather the storm with me! (& she did!) Although I had hired Roe to be a "day of" event coordinator she always was there to lend a helping hand through every step of the way! She brought in her assistant to help her out and she was every bit as pleasant as Roe! -FAST FORWARD TO THE NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING- She called to check up on me, made sure I was getting to sleep and laugh/crying with me about the insane week I had just endured. The next day I received a calming text reminding me to eat and tinkle;) before I stepped into my gown! Little did I know the madness she was dealing with at my reception venue! My DJ was a disaster but she handled everything perfectly so that I was not under any stress during the reception! Her organization and time management skills were exactly what I needed since I lack in those areas! I would recommend her to everyone! You will not be sorry! Especially if you know you in for a stressful adventure, she wont let you down! I cannot wait until i need to use her again!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Huay · Married on 08/19/2017

Ro has a terrific can-do attitude and made it clear every step of the way that she was here to take care of us. Even though we hired her for just Day Of Coordinator, she was helping us to organize before that day, checking our timeline with us. She was so great the day of the wedding and kept making sure that I (bride) spent time enjoying the day, not trying to do anything else, except be a bride. She was firm (when she had to be) with the vendors but positive and fair. Very cheerful throughout the whole process. Just the right balance of professionalism and friendliness. She helped to make our wedding day as stress free as possible and we love her!

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kaylie · Married on 06/25/2017

Rolanda was a truly wonderful wedding planner. She was personable and she was very helpful. She was easy to work with and she was also willing to work with my interesting family dynamic. She was very well organized and she calmed me down when I was in the middle of wedding worries. In addition, she was easy to get a hold of when I needed her and she met me a few different times along the way during my wedding planning journey which helped keep me on track. During the few days prior to the wedding, Rolanda helped me with all of the last minute details, went shopping for me, and took all of the small wedding supplies and made sure they were displayed properly. The day of the wedding was beautiful and I was complimented multiple times. My parents also felt that she helped the day run smoothly. I am very grateful to her and I am glad that she was my wedding planner. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/12/2017

kiyia · Married on 06/17/2017

I absolutely love Rolanda. She made sure everything was perfect on my special day. There was nothing that I needed or wanted that she didn't get. She even made sure my room was tidy for the night. The Timeline was perfect and she made sure that it flowed just the way I wanted it. She is the best.
    Kiyia her new Bestie

Sent on 06/29/2017

Chrystal · Married on 05/06/2017

My wedding day would not have been the same without Rolanda. She is truly amazing not only professionally but personally. She became not only my planner but my friend. She truly turned my vision into a reality and when I walked into my reception I was blown away. Rolanda goes above and beyond not only for the bride but for everyone.

Sent on 05/15/2017

lupe · Married on 11/05/2016

Rolanda!!! She was the best keeps my word and is firm I loved how much she helped me even if it was little things or the big things my wedding was amazing because of her help I wouldn't of had a great and smooth day without her!! I put all my trust in her to succeed my expectations! And she did it ...hire her she's worth it!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Eric · Married on 09/03/2016

Vision into Reality Events is the best. We hired Rolanda for our day of coordinator for our wedding this September 2016. Let me tell you that we got so much more than just a day of coordinator. Rolanda really stepped it up and went out of her way to take our stress away help us along the way. We had many things planned by the time we found her but she filled in the rest. She brought up things we hadn't even thought of and handled them for us. Need a vendor? Or just anything relating to your event? Rolanda with Vision into Reality Events is your person.

She stays in constant contact with you and is always there if you need to call, text, email, or even meet up in person. She really did take my stress and worries away once we hired her. I don't feel the wedding day would have gone as smooth without her. We were able to just relax the day of the wedding knowing she had our backs and just focus on getting married. The ceremony and reception went perfect and she stayed with us to the end. You really get a lot for your money with Vision into Reality Events. Thank you so much for everything Rolanda.

Sent on 09/17/2016
  • M&M

Meg · Married on 07/24/2016

It was a great pleasure planning our wedding with Rolanda. She kept us on track and helped us look like expert wedding planners to our family and friends. Several people commented on how seamlessly everything seemed to flow throughout the wedding and reception, and her planning and flexibility played a big role in making that happen. We are enormously grateful for all Rolanda did to help make this one of the most memorable, inspiring, and beautiful days of our lives. ROLANDA IS AWESOME AND WE ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND HER!!

Here are a few specifics we appreciated most:
    • Enthusiastic-- She seemed genuinely excited about our wedding and was eager to help us. We really appreciated Rolanda’s positive energy.
    • Experienced-- Not having planned a wedding before, it was a relief to lean on Rolanda’s experience.
    • Generous-- We felt she went beyond the call of duty relative to the money we paid. Rolanda shared some of her own supplies, bought lights to decorate the boathouse railing, and met, talked, and texted with us multiple times before our wedding day.
    • Flexible-- We really appreciated being able to go "off script" to take extra time to connect with our guests during the reception. Rolanda adjusted on the fly and made us feel comfortable to relax and enjoy the celebration.
    • Dedicated-- She truly cared about making it a beautiful wedding, and her dedication showed in every little detail she took care of, everything she did surpassed our expectations!
    • Proactive-- She got me to rent my tux the first day we met, and Rolanda continued to keep us on track in the weeks leading up to the wedding.
    • Reliable-- She quickly responded to our texts, emails, and phone calls.
    • Thorough-- She helped us see all the nitty-gritty details that are necessary to have a smooth event.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Cierra · Married on 07/10/2016

So I didn't have a traditional wedding and decided to have a Lau reception party. I scanned over a dozen people on thumbtack and ran into one of the most sincere woman I've ever met. Rolanda hardly. I gave her my budget (which wasn't much) and she was able to plan everything I wanted and more for less of my budget. She constantly kept me updated on any changes as well as anything that can save me money. She has an awesome spirt and became like family!!! Unfortunately do to personal reasons on my part I had to postpone my reception, but from this day forth Any event me or my family plan I will always use Rolanda.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Asia · Married on 07/07/2016

What can I say Rolanda truly captured my vision and turned it into a reality. From the first day I contacted Rolanda to the day of my wedding she was on top of everything and Made me feel at ease and stress free. She not only helped keep my vendors on point but also on time which is crucial when planning a wedding. I truly appreciated all the calls, emails and contacts with her, she definitely had me and my husband on our toes at all times to meet deadlines. I forgot to mention we planned our wedding within a month and it turned at wonderful thanks to Visions into Reality.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Erik · Married on 12/31/2012

Rolanda is a sure bet for a successful event. She knows how to listen, plan and make your event perfect! She is an excellent communicator who uses all forms wonderfully. She looks at the venue at a painter looks at a blank canvas. Her attention to detail is superb! There are many choices in the planning of your event. However, there is no better choice than choosing Vision Into Reality for the planning, and execution of your "once in a lifetime event." She is positive and poised while making the difficult work of coordinating and organizing your event. If you are going to invest your money in quality planning and management, then look no further! You are in great hands with Rolanda and her team!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Victoria · Married on 07/02/2017

Rolanda is very caring and helpful. She truly wants to make the bride happy during your special day. Our wedding went off without any drama. If there was anything that went wrong, I didn't know about. Everything went smoothly and we had a blast. We didn't have to worry about anything during the day. At the end of the night, everything was packed and delivered to the car. Awesome service.

Sent on 07/23/2017