Vision Couture Events Reviews

1 User photo

• OlaOla

Olaola Afelumo · Married on 11/11/2020

Exceptional Service

To say the least, the vision couture puts the customers first at all events. They bring your vision to live. they care from the first meeting till after the event. very firm and professional but also sweet and down to heart. how many planners/event coordinators get breakfast for the couples the morning of the wedding. for my wedding, i actually trusted them with everything. even some appointments i could not make. they would sit on for us. You will not regret ever working with them i grantee it.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Tammy · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Service!

Vision Couture Events truly exceeded our expectations. From the very beginning, they asked plenty of questions & got the overall picture of that we expected for our big day! They followed up and checked on us regularly and made sure we were on track! The lead planner, Mo, really wowed my guests with her superb professionalism. She really made them feel so special. The day of our wedding was nothing short of amazing. I didn’t even have to lift a finger; everything flowed so smoothly! They were truly on point and provided A-1 service! I will recommend them again & again. If you’re looking for a planner and coordinator who cares about your big day, will be highly attentive to your needs, super professional and just overall outstanding, go with Vision Couture! They will not let you down! Thank you all again for making our day a true fairy tale.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Tobiloba · Married on 12/16/2017

The Best Wedding Planner

Mo and Bose are the absolute best, they pay attention to your needs and your vision and literally run with it. They help you stick to your budget and make great recommendations. I am so happy that they helped me on my journey to becoming a Mrs :) and for making our special day a memorable one.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • O

Olaseni Okedara · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Excellent!!

Our experience with them was nothing short of excellent. They helped keep us on track with things we needed to get done. We had the clear picture of what we wanted thanks to the tools they provided. And the vendors they recommended were fantastic too. And on the d-day they were on top of everything, it really took the stress off of us. They are very personable too, they make you feel like you are their only client.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Thelma Okotie · Married on 06/08/2019

Good service!

I had a blast planning parts of my wedding with Vision Couture! She was definitely professional and super nice!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • John

John O. Reis · Married on 08/06/2019

Great service!

They provide excellent service and work with your budget.

Sent on 10/22/2019